Dianetics gets rid of it, narf!

Android Cat

May 30, 2006, 3:28:32 PM5/30/06
There's always funny stuff in the page metadata on CoS sites:

www.dianetika.com

problems, stress, unhappiness, depression and self-doubt. Itā?Ts called the
reactive mind. Dianetics gets rid of it.">

I guess Galactic rulers named Xenu are the single source of all your BTs'
problems, stress, unhappiness, depression and self-doubt? (But wait!
There's more!)

--
Ron of that ilk.

Message has been deleted

Android Cat

May 30, 2006, 9:15:15 PM5/30/06
root@127.1 wrote:
> In <a8d0d$447c9cf5$d1b703bd$22...@PRIMUS.CA>, "Android Cat"
> Somewhere, there's probably a porn site claiming credit for their BTs
> implanting gay porn in TC's reactive mind, in their metadata.
>
> Has it ever struck anyone else as really odd, that in the bit where
> the thetans are supposed to be held captive and forced to watch
> movies for more than a month, there's no mention of a porn flick
> being screened? I mean, how likely is that? It's probably being
> done in American secret torture camps in Iraq and elsewhere in the
> world, right now.

Hey, Hubbard said that sex was invented by them eevil psychs.

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/75e3c40876dba375/70ddcf865cbe12d3#70ddcf865cbe12d3
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/999635cc239c0d69/b9eade7f297e7d2b#b9eade7f297e7d2b

From: Kim Palmer Date: Thurs, Aug 18 2005 10:51 am

PAIN AND SEX

Hubbard Communications Office
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
remimeo HCO Bulletin of 26 August 1982
[ Note: This HCOB was not taken from the net, but I got this from
a used copy of the Hard Sell Pack. I have the official Scientology copy
before me. - PC]

PAIN AND SEX

(Note this HCOB probably won't increase my popularity but I would be
very remiss if I did not pass on an important discovery) ----

There are two items in this Universe that cause more trouble than many
other combined.
One is PAIN.
The other is SEX.
One should know about these things.

They may have application but they are used by destructive beings in
great volume to cave others in.
Despite the false data of Freud, psychologists, psychologists and other
criminals, they are not native to a being. They are only artificial
wave lengths. They have exact frequencies that can be manufactored. A
being or a machine can synthesize either one.

[Note - No, I don't know what Hubbard was babbling about here either.
Wavelengths is a word Hubbard throws around when he talks about
Scientology cosmology. Like Newagers "vibrations", its a word that
seems to mean something but really doesn't.]

Destructive creatures who do not want people to be big or reaching since
they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes- invented pain and
sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Pain and sex were INVENTED tools of degradations.

Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasingly instututional
population and know what you are looking at. In the main these are pain
and sex addicts, decadent, amd degraded an no longer capable. They were
sent down that route down the ages by the psychs and here they are still
in the psychs hands!

[I knew it! It was them damned psychs, wasn't it Ron!]

These are data which emerged from recent thorough research of the whole
track. This is not theory or some strange opinion. It is provable
electronic fact. The waves are synthesized.

..
[Note - Whole track is Hubbard's term for the collected memories of a
thetan (soul) over trillions and trillions of years of past lives.
Electronic fact - He means here he hooked himself up to an E-meter,
believed his own guff as shown by this primitive lie detector's needle
so it must be true, the E-meter never lies.]

They are the most used tools in the campaign against beings in
furthering the general goal of those creatures whose sole ambition is
destruction.
These facts may not be very palatable. But they could clear up some
mysteries for you.

L. Ron Hubbard
Founder

LRH: dr