It Wasn't Katrina--It Was the Levees

Lisa Ruby

Sep 11, 2005, 6:01:33 AM9/11/05
This is not new information but there are some videos on here people
might want to view.

http://judicial-inc.biz/katrina.htm

Lisa Ruby

Sep 11, 2005, 6:03:09 AM9/11/05
I received this letter in an email.

Australian Wonders -
Is New Orleans
Another Spin On 911?
Commentary
By Binyamin Cohen Brisbane, Australia
9-7-5

Dear Jeff,

Last night, our independent Australian SBS broadcast report from their
own independent team on a hired boat in New Orleans. The report was
radically different from what was reported by the BBC and the American
TV networks. I thought I should report to you some details from this
SBS news:

1. From their boat, in the middle of the swamp, SBS interviewed an
American doctor.

He said he was working there already for a week, and he never saw
another doctor.

2. They interviewed a respectable citizen, educated, very eloquent, in
his fifties, and he stated in no uncertain terms that one of the levees
around New Orleans was blown. He did not say who he suspects, but his
body language was very honest. (I read many reports about it over the
last week, but now that I saw the interview with that American last
night, I believe it is a possibility.)

3. SBS showed bodies floating on the water, still one week after the
storm hit.

4. SBS interviewed a white educated couple in their seventies, husband
was said to be 75, they lost everything. They said they do not
understand why Bush has money to help Iraq building a 'democracy' while
he cannot help Americans stay alive in America.

5. SBS news also reported they had the ONLY boat to help people...that
they were shocked they did not see hundreds of boats around them.

6. SBS interviewed many people black and white who said that the
government sent military...but not a single medical team.

7. The SBS news crew in their boat also interviewed many people still
in their houses, surrounded by water, with no food, in total state of
shock, some with their own relatives dead inside their house!

Jeff, the Australian and New Zealand media are flooded by reports
regarding the total lack of any help from FEMA to New Orleans. We are
repeatedly told about endless delays in help and blockage of
investigation by the White House and FEMA.

We also now know that Catrina was ONLY category 2 when it hit New
Orleans proper and the levees should have held as it has so many times
before. It is absolutely outrageous for us Australians to hear that
many, possibly thousands of Americans, came to New Orleans with their
boats to help, but have been turned back by FEMA.

We heard reports of food and water help, being forced to return by FEMA
and other agencies.

Bush is now returning National Guardsmen back from Iraq to help New
Orleans. This underscores how few military units are actually left in
the US. America - at the moment - is just a balloon full of nothing
ready to explode. We hear now more often about Americans accusing their
own White House of treason. We would frankly not be surprised if a
civil insurrections might erupt in the US.

An Australian businessman called a radio station yesterday here in
Brisbane. He was outraged and said he called FEMA and offered to send
houses free - at his cost - to New Orleans, but FEMA refused! Bush said
that Cheney WILL visit to NewOrleans to investigate. Since when do we
let the cat guard the milk?

In view of our SBS-TV report, it is within the realm of possibility to
many Australians that:

1. One levee could have been blown intentionally.
2. This was another '911' style calamity delivered to America by the
powers that be.
3. Katrina, being only Category 2 by the time it hit New Orleans
proper, should not have destroyed the levee.
4. Government response resembled more of a martial law exercise by your
Zionist-controlled White House, than any honest, urgent intention to
actually help Americans.
5. FEMA intentionally, repeatedly hampered efforts to help New Orleans.
6. The White House is consistently blocking all initial investigations.
7. Bush have sent most US National Guard Units to Iraq, which was not
allowed by American law...and now between 10,000 and 30,000 Americans
are dead as a result of it.
8. It will take America many years to recover from this blow by the
White House, if ever.

Sincerely,

Binyamin Cohen Brisbane, Australia

Babble Schwarz

Sep 11, 2005, 6:14:44 AM9/11/05
Not entirely true...

The fact remain that it was the force & motion of Hurricane Katrina's
impact on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico that led to the destruction
of the already-worn levees that led to their collapsing and flooding
New Orleans.

The same thing is happening right now with Hurricane Ophelia..though it
has yet to hit the U.S., it's coastal areas have been massively eroding
away since Thursday....

Kim Palmer

Sep 11, 2005, 9:58:47 AM9/11/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

HAHAHAHA - this is just funny - the only control in the white house is
karl rove and he don't care about anyone who is not a major donor to
the repubs

> 5. FEMA intentionally, repeatedly hampered efforts to help New Orleans.
> 6. The White House is consistently blocking all initial investigations.

it did this with 9/11 too - nothing new here.

> 7. Bush have sent most US National Guard Units to Iraq, which was not
> allowed by American law...and now between 10,000 and 30,000 Americans
> are dead as a result of it.

well duh - no kidding - the war in IRaq should never have happened but
bush wanted his war and by hook or by crook he got it - how many more
dead will there be before bush is satisfied?

> 8. It will take America many years to recover from this blow by the
> White House, if ever.

no kidding - the current administration thinks it is ok for it not to
help but leave it do private groups - and it is ok for poor people to be
without - just listen to what first mrs bush said about the people stuck
in the refuge camps ""And so many of the people in the arena here, you
know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly)
is working very well for them." this is the attitude that Bush was
raised with so who is actually surprised by his lack of action? He
acted faster to intervene in the schiavo case - a case that was none of
his business and should never have been interfered with in the first
place. The man is an idiot.

> Sincerely,
>
> Binyamin Cohen Brisbane, Australia

your abosulte conviction that somehow their is a grand vast conspiracy
to create a new world order is incredible. It is about time the world
united and created a more stable world - a safer and cleaner world for
all of humankind to inhabit. I see aboslutely nothing wrong with it and
it has nothing to do with satan or demons or anything else - no right
wing christians with ALL the answers have been hurt by anything the UN
has done except in their own narrow minded world view.

Kim P

Ball of Fluff

Sep 11, 2005, 1:02:00 PM9/11/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

The levees broke because of the storm.

Therefore, it was Katrina.

Ramona

Sep 11, 2005, 2:51:29 PM9/11/05
Come on Fluffy, you know that it was all a conspiracy by the CO$. First
CO$ force feeds it's members beans and rice. You know what beans will
do to a person....flatulance. The methane from flatulance causes global
warming. Global warming increases the frequency and severity of
hurricanes. Hurricanes by the power of the OT's are directed at certain
spots to maximize the number of assists that VM's can perform thereby
getting new converts. So, it was all a conspiracy performed by the CO$.

This is just thrown in opinion. While lots of critics feel the need to
critique CO$, I what to understand the draw. Touch assists are a
fascinating concept to me because it's base is logical. We are far
undertouched, save for those fortunate enough to afford frequent trips
to the masseuse. Apparently ever person here has also forgotten the
"magic" involved in a kiss from mom for a boo boo.

Trinket is no Casey, but she is a wonderful little baby. The first 3
days were spent trying to get her hydrated and nourished....we picked
the sick one of course. She has really come along. I'm still hoping
that Casey jut got a better offer and will return.

Ramona

Zinj

Sep 11, 2005, 3:10:47 PM9/11/05
In article <a%_Ue.3354$OT2...@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
atlr...@gmail.com says...

<snip>

> This is just thrown in opinion. While lots of critics feel the need to
> critique CO$, I what to understand the draw. Touch assists are a
> fascinating concept to me because it's base is logical. We are far
> undertouched, save for those fortunate enough to afford frequent trips
> to the masseuse. Apparently ever person here has also forgotten the
> "magic" involved in a kiss from mom for a boo boo.

I suspect that the soldiers and cops being treated would be more
receptive to an 'unethical massage' no matter what you called it.

I'll leave out the momish kisses to 'boo boos' as being to dangerous a
concept for even me.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Lisa Ruby

Sep 11, 2005, 9:01:43 PM9/11/05
Kim P wrote:

>your abosulte conviction that somehow their is a grand vast conspiracy
>to create a new world order is incredible

Documented facts are credible. Propaganda techniques are not.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

barb

Sep 11, 2005, 9:32:08 PM9/11/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Word-clear "incredible," Lisa.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Ball of Fluff

Sep 11, 2005, 10:06:41 PM9/11/05

> Kim P wrote:
>
>>your abosulte conviction that somehow their is a grand vast conspiracy
>>to create a new world order is incredible
>
> Documented facts are credible. Propaganda techniques are not.

Still doesn't change the fact that the levees broke because of the storm.
The strain was too much for 'em.

Ball of Fluff

Sep 13, 2005, 1:03:29 PM9/13/05

Ramona wrote:
> Ball of Fluff wrote:

> This is just thrown in opinion. While lots of critics feel the need to
> critique CO$, I what to understand the draw. Touch assists are a
> fascinating concept to me because it's base is logical. We are far
> undertouched, save for those fortunate enough to afford frequent trips
> to the masseuse. Apparently ever person here has also forgotten the
> "magic" involved in a kiss from mom for a boo boo.

I think the assists are a nice calming thing, but, speaking as an
auditor, if I were giving assists to people who'd been through a lot,
it would be a "locational" and not a touch assist, unless the person
was physically wounded.

Evidently, the church members down there are giving out TAs and NAs
like no tomorrow. Very robotic, 'cuz that's what they're being told to
do.

No way are all those people who are getting the touch assists
physically hurt. Therefore, that's not the assist to be giving those
other folks...

So they're not even using their own tech...

> Trinket is no Casey, but she is a wonderful little baby. The first 3
> days were spent trying to get her hydrated and nourished....we picked
> the sick one of course. She has really come along. I'm still hoping
> that Casey jut got a better offer and will return.

What will happen is eventually you will see Trinket's own fuzzy
personality and the ways in which she is Trinket. You'll have her for
years and she'll be a treasured part of the family.

I do hope Casey comes back, too.

Zinj

Sep 13, 2005, 1:08:26 PM9/13/05
amaflu...@yahoo.com says...

> Ramona wrote:
> > Ball of Fluff wrote:
>

> > This is just thrown in opinion. While lots of critics feel the need to
> > critique CO$, I what to understand the draw. Touch assists are a
> > fascinating concept to me because it's base is logical. We are far
> > undertouched, save for those fortunate enough to afford frequent trips
> > to the masseuse. Apparently ever person here has also forgotten the
> > "magic" involved in a kiss from mom for a boo boo.
>
> I think the assists are a nice calming thing, but, speaking as an
> auditor, if I were giving assists to people who'd been through a lot,
> it would be a "locational" and not a touch assist, unless the person
> was physically wounded.
>
> Evidently, the church members down there are giving out TAs and NAs
> like no tomorrow. Very robotic, 'cuz that's what they're being told to
> do.
>
> No way are all those people who are getting the touch assists
> physically hurt. Therefore, that's not the assist to be giving those
> other folks...
>
> So they're not even using their own tech...

Wouldn't the correct 'Tech' for an almost drowned flood victim require
squirting exactly the same polluted slurry in his face?

Lisa Ruby

Sep 13, 2005, 6:11:24 PM9/13/05
Ball of Fluff wrote:

>The levees broke because of the storm.

ABC NEWS Video
Man Claims he heard New Orleans Levees Dynamited into flooding city

http://www.halturnershow.com/EarWitnessVideo.html

By the way, I don't know who Hal Turner is...I am sharing the link to
the brief video.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Ramona

Sep 13, 2005, 6:17:05 PM9/13/05
It sounds like it's more of a touch therapy than a touch assist or
locational. But then, a chiropractic tent was also set up at the
shelter I help out. Perhaps Chiropractors don't want the CO$ horning in
on their business. ;-)

Trinket is finally eating and drinking well. Today was the first day she
even really played and that was short in duration. She's been very sick
with the typical pound respiratory virus. I admit she is more beautiful
with each passing day. I wasn't ready yet for a kitten, but the girls
were. Turns out Trinket is the best therapy for me.

Ramona

Ball of Fluff

Sep 13, 2005, 8:49:05 PM9/13/05

Ramona wrote:
> Ball of Fluff wrote:

> It sounds like it's more of a touch therapy than a touch assist or
> locational. But then, a chiropractic tent was also set up at the
> shelter I help out. Perhaps Chiropractors don't want the CO$ horning in
> on their business. ;-)

The CofS members are doing "Scientology touch assists" and "Scientology
nerve assists".

> Trinket is finally eating and drinking well. Today was the first day she
> even really played and that was short in duration. She's been very sick
> with the typical pound respiratory virus. I admit she is more beautiful
> with each passing day. I wasn't ready yet for a kitten, but the girls
> were. Turns out Trinket is the best therapy for me.

I bet she's a real cutie.

ladayla

Sep 14, 2005, 1:01:01 PM9/14/05
In article <1126658945.3...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Ball of
Fluff says...

>Ramona wrote:
>> Ball of Fluff wrote:
>

>> It sounds like it's more of a touch therapy than a touch assist or
>> locational. But then, a chiropractic tent was also set up at the
>> shelter I help out. Perhaps Chiropractors don't want the CO$ horning in
>> on their business. ;-)
>
>The CofS members are doing "Scientology touch assists" and "Scientology
>nerve assists".

The pictures that were up on ABS do not show them doing either touch assists or
nerve assists. At a guess, I would say that they are doing some sort of massage.
For sure, not scn tech.

la

ramona

Sep 14, 2005, 7:29:05 PM9/14/05

While the windgusts were in the 100+ range in New Orleans, Katrina was
still a strong Cat 3 storm add to that the phenomenal pressure (not
mentioned because most people don't understand the impact of pressure
differences), it wasn't wind that impacted the levees. Shocking as it
might seem, the water churn itself is likely what damaged the levees.
Okay Claire, for you it wasn't shocking, but for the conspiracy
theorists it was.

Ah but then the conspiracy theorists likely think transformer blows
were dynamite explosions.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/2005/katrina.html
Gulf Coast:
Rainfall from Katrina's outer bands began affecting the Gulf coast well
before landfall. As Katrina came ashore on August 29th, rainfall
exceeded rates of 1 inch/hour across a large area of the coast. NOAA's
Climate Reference Network Station in Newton, MS (60 miles east of
Jackson, MS) measured rainfall rates of over an inch an hour for 3
consecutive hours, with rates of over 0.5 in/hr for 5 hours during
August 29th. Precipitation analysis from NOAA's Climate Prediction
Center show that rainfall accumulations exceeded 8-10 inches along much
of the hurricane's path and to the east of the track.

Windspeeds over 140 mph were recorded at landfall in southeastern
Louisiana while winds gusted to over 100 mph in New Orleans, just west
of the eye. As the hurricane made its second landfall on the
Mississippi/Louisiana border, windspeeds were approximately 110 kts
(125 mph). Gusts of over 80mph were recorded in Mobile and 90 mph in
Biloxi, MS.

The central pressure at landfall was 920 mb, which ranked 3rd lowest on
record for US-landfalling storms behind Camille (909 mb) and the Labor
Day hurricane that struck the Florida Keys in 1935 (892 mb). Hurricane
Andrew in 1992 dropped to fourth, as its central pressure was 922 mb at
landfall. Katrina also reached a minimum central pressure of 902 mb at
its peak, ranking 4th lowest on record for all Atlantic basin
hurricanes.

Mike O'Connor

Sep 14, 2005, 10:25:41 PM9/14/05
As can be seen from
<http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/2005/katrina/katrina-prcp-
plot.png> the rain in the city was in the 7 to 9.9 inch range, while
<http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/2005/katrina/katrina-prcp-
anal.png> shows it in the 8 to 10 inch range.

As seen in
<http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/2005/katrina/katrina.gif>
the storm in the city was cat 4, then cat 3. Note the last cat 4 circle
is over the city, the diameter shows the area receiving cat 4 winds over
131 MPH.

The storm surge at the levees was estimated at 15 feet according to
<http://www.nola.com/newslogs/tporleans/index.ssf?/mtlogs/nola_tporleans/
archives/2005_09.html>. That page says the floodwalls there were
designed to withstand a maximum surge of 11.5 feet. At
<http://www.nola.com/hurricane/popup/nolalevees_jpg.html> you can see a
good graphic of the levee system and the heights it takes to breach the
walls at any point.

This storm clearly exceeded the levee design parameters.

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Ball of Fluff

Sep 20, 2005, 11:58:07 AM9/20/05

"ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ball of Fluff wrote:
>> "Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Documented facts are credible. Propaganda techniques are not.
>> >

>> Still doesn't change the fact that the levees broke because of the storm.
>> The strain was too much for 'em.
>
> While the windgusts were in the 100+ range in New Orleans, Katrina was
> still a strong Cat 3 storm add to that the phenomenal pressure (not
> mentioned because most people don't understand the impact of pressure
> differences), it wasn't wind that impacted the levees. Shocking as it
> might seem, the water churn itself is likely what damaged the levees.
> Okay Claire, for you it wasn't shocking, but for the conspiracy
> theorists it was.

Ah, yes. And because the government hates the poor, they caused the storm to
happen and the levees to break...

funny how that works....

how's new kitty?

--back from vacation

Ramona

Sep 20, 2005, 5:36:13 PM9/20/05
Kitty/Trinket is finally doing well. She just hunted down her first
grasshopper. Her big brother, our Dog, was very proud and excited. He
was giving barks of encouragement the whole time...until it became too
much for him and he succumbed to needing to finish the job. Icky
business but they were both pleased with themselves.

As far as Katrina goes, she is old news. The new storm Rita will have
N.O. on her right hand side (the stronger side of the storm.) The rain
fall on top of the broken levees will prove interesting. I am so glad
that the Mayor of N.O. told the public to disregard his previous
statements saying that the city was welcoming people back. I can't
imagine how this next storm will impact those already impacted.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I missed you around here.

Ramona

Lisa Ruby

Sep 22, 2005, 2:14:09 AM9/22/05
I recommend this audio:

Jim McCanney
Topic: Storm and Weather Control
By Our U.S. Government

http://jmccanneyscience.com/sh09-08-05-7megfile-bestsound.ram

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Kim Palmer

Sep 22, 2005, 9:12:10 AM9/22/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

I recommend a really silly novel and a glass of white wine just
to step away from the conpsiracy lunacy for a while.

Kim P

Ball of Fluff

Sep 22, 2005, 9:37:54 AM9/22/05

> Kitty/Trinket is finally doing well. She just hunted down her first
> grasshopper. Her big brother, our Dog, was very proud and excited. He
> was giving barks of encouragement the whole time...until it became too
> much for him and he succumbed to needing to finish the job. Icky business
> but they were both pleased with themselves.
>
> As far as Katrina goes, she is old news. The new storm Rita will have
> N.O. on her right hand side (the stronger side of the storm.) The rain
> fall on top of the broken levees will prove interesting. I am so glad
> that the Mayor of N.O. told the public to disregard his previous
> statements saying that the city was welcoming people back. I can't
> imagine how this next storm will impact those already impacted.
>
> Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I missed you around here.

It was a terrific vacation. Very hard to go back to work. Boss says that
since they let me have a week off, they are now going to work my fingers to
the bone. (said with a smile, but, yeah, was a loooong day!)

Glad Trinket's doing well. I knew she would...