Wow...more truth revealed...some very good reading...

Druac

Sep 4, 2006, 2:54:58 AM9/4/06
I hope Dr. Donna Shannon doesn't mind me posting links to these
threads, I just find them very important and find it very revealing as
to the CURRENT conditions within the cult.

Remember that DR. Donna Shannon and her husband blew together and
supported each other to do so. As Dr. Donna Shannon states in these
threads, there are MANY people there ALONE and with no support. These
are the people we desperately need to reach and help!!!

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20459 (My personal "wake up
call")
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20568 (Recruitment and the
EPF)
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20509 (NIGHTMARES)

Thank you Donna for posting your accounts and helping others to see the
truth within this cult and I am sure your efforts will help others.

Druac

Sep 4, 2006, 3:15:33 AM9/4/06
"So many SO members are alone, penniless, foreign (and the SO tries to
take your passport), and unfamiliar with the area, so it becomes a much
harder thing to just stand up to them and walk away. A common thing
that is done is moving a member's posessions to another room with no
warning. This severs ties with roommates that might get too friendly,
and confide in each other. Really, when in the SO, you are alone. You
have no one to talk to. Any complaints will go uplines, and there's a
good chance you will go to the RPF, and never be seen again. You have
to be tough as nails to get out, and relly believe in yourself- which
is hard to do once you've been indoctrinated (brainwashed) enough to
join the SO."

Druac

Sep 4, 2006, 3:20:09 AM9/4/06
"Our rooms were searched. They came in and went through our stuff while
we were on post. My husband's cell phone was confiscated. For some
reason mine wasn't. I had been promised to keep it, in order to settle
some credit card debts for Mike's mom. Of course, that CSW conveniently
got lost. I was told that I could make the calls from the MAA office,
or from my own phone. I locked my cell phone in my car after that."

banchukita

Sep 4, 2006, 7:30:01 AM9/4/06

I'm glad you posted these, Druac, they're some of the most powerful
threads on clambake in recent days.

-maggie, human being

Susan

Sep 4, 2006, 2:25:35 PM9/4/06

"Druac" <druac....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Super posts. Thanks for sharing them,

Susan

formerlyfooled

Sep 4, 2006, 4:48:08 PM9/4/06

This is a terrific post. I read all her posts at OCMB and it's
wonderful that someone so professional and experienced would make a
break and post what happened so all could read it and be inspired.
Nothing has changed over the years with the enslavement and degradion
of SO staff. They veil has been lifted in this situation.