Homosexuality and Hubbard (re-Post)

Magoo

Jul 30, 2005, 1:22:37 AM7/30/05
Reposted Classics 61 - 70

#61 | #62 | #63 | #64 | #65 | #66 | #67 | #68 | #69 | #70

HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.

From: michael pattinson (kare...@aol.com)
Subject: Reposted classics 63: HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Format
Date: 2001-08-03 22:50:21 PST

From: Martin G. V. Hunt (av...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA)
Subject: LRH on Homosexuals was: Re: Gay people are unfair..
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Date: 1996/02/25

William Barwell (wbar...@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM) writes:

> There is homosexuality observed in the animal kindom.
> It is not at all an uncommon phenomenon.
> If you did not know that, you should maybe be quiet about such
subjects
> till you have studied this enough to know more about it before
you post.

Well, what does this have to do with Scientology? Here's a post
from Joe Harrington linking the two subjects.

From: harringt...@nova.novanet.org
Subject: L. Ron Hubbard - On Homosexuals
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 12:41:50 -0400

* harrington j / smtc / nova 8/10/94 12:34 pm EDT *

LRH's view of homosexuality were expressed in SCIENCE
SURVIVAL, circa 1953. Hubbard considered homosexuals low-toned
and abberant. Many of the early Senior staff members at St. Hill
in Sussex, England were homosexuals or lesbians.

Hubbard had a fascination with staff members personal sex
lifes and designed special "Security" check lists which required
detailed answers to ones personal sexual practices. The contents
of the session disclosures were kept in file for use in the
event
the person later left staff. It is a Scientology maxim that
anyone who leaves staff before their contract is up has secret
transgressions against the group and the session disclosures are
used to prove that point.

Sea Org recruits are required to fill out extensive "Personnel
History Statements" which include a lengthy section which
requires the most intimate details of the applicant's personal
sexual history, who, what, when, where, why, how many, etc.

Hubbard never offered an explanation for the origin of
homosexuality, he simply considered it "out-ethics". Perhaps the
most noteworthy victim of Hubbard's bigotry was John McMasters.
John was one the the first St. Hill Special Briefing Course
students and was held in high esteem for his impeccable auditing
skills. He was the first person to complete the Clearing Course
after the patterns of the bank and the GPM's were written up by
Hubbard.

I had the opportunity to meet with John when he was at the DC
Org in 1969, while on a world tour. John's compassion filled the
auditorium while he delivered a brillant lecture on the purpose
of ETHICS and personal responsibility. His most memorable
remarks
were "Never accept the charge you have WITHOLDS when you are
protesting an outness".

John was a early member of the Sea Org and was verbal in his
protest of Hubbard's heavy use of drugs and Hubbard's
mishandling
of the "Commodore's" flotilla of rusty scows.

Several weeks after I met John he was excommunicated at
Hubbard's behest. The Condition Order read "John McMasters is
assigned a condition of Treason for rendering himself liable to
blackmail by reason of his homosexual activities." His certs and
awards were cancelled and he was declared a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON.
Hubbard reasoned that perhaps one of his many imaginary enemies
would blackmail John, obtain the "CONFIDENTIAL" materials and
enslave the world.

While Hubbard proclaimed himself the Modern day Master of
Ethics Technology, he never saw reason to apply the technology
his own life. Nor would those around him apply it to him.

Over the years, many dedicated homosexual staff members left
or were "declared" rather then undergo the ordeal of Hubbard's
"sec checking" of their sexual habits.

As Scientology is, not a SCIENCE, but a dogmatic RELIGION that
expresses the infallable opinions of one man, the true nature of
homosexuality was never established. I audited many homosexuals
and found them to be individuals of high integrity and
intelligence with great skills in the areas of Art, Music, and
and drama.

While Hubbard considered homosexuals "security risks", they
were never refused service, provided they had the cold cash.

The roots of modern day intolerance of homosexuality can be
traced to the dogmatic mandates of the despotic "God" of the Old
Testament, Jehovah, who, like Hubbard, declared homosexuals
abberated.

In the 1930s, Hubbard reportedly contacted a veneral disease
from a prostitute and later became impotent. (see L. Ron
Hubbard,
Mad-Man or Messiah?" by Bent Corydon

In the early 1980's Hubbard issued a technical bulletin and
announced his "upper level research" disclosed that ALL sexual
sensation was a result of whole track "implants" by the
forerunners of modern psychiatry, and thus an abberation. Sea
Org
members lead somewhat puritanical lifes and while I was in the
Sea Org I reviewed many PC folders of staff which contained
voluminous records of sexual THOUGHTS that they self-listed as
"2D Overts & Witholds".

Throughout the history of Mankind, under the banner of
Religion, people have pursued the promise of Spiritual Freedom,
only to find the price to be their own Freedom. All religions
were founded by individuals considered by the followers as
God-like. Scientology is no acception. Hubbard's greatest
contribution was his prolific writing ability in RESTATING
stating earlier discoveries in the area of spiritual nature. He
made few actual "discoveries" and liberally borrowed from the
earlier writings of others. Intellectual honesty must include
the
willingness to consider opposing views. Hubbard could not do
this
and thus Scientology caved in and became a mere cult of blind
followers, dragged down by Ron's own personal out-ethics.
Ironically, for those individuals who pursued the love of
knowledge within the walls of Scientology organizations, and
found themselves put out, in the the end they found that Freedom
is not to be found within Scientology, or any other "Religion",
but only within themselves.

Hubbard stated "it is not possible to criticize a technology
unless the critic himself is acquainted with it and can apply
the
technology he is passing judgement on". Having devoted 28 years
to the study and application of the technology I feel well
qualified.

Freedom OF Religion must include Freedom FROM Religion.

The most famous recent convert to Scientology, Michael Jackson
will undoubtedly undergo extensive "security checking" regarding
the allegations of child molestation and the out-of-court
settlement he reached with one juvenile accuser. Any actual
improper acts of sex with children will be culled from the
session worksheets and will be used to discredit him if in the
future he becomes disenchanted with Scientology or tries to
publically speak out against it. The new contract the Church
uses
effectively makes them immune from civil actions former Church
members may attempt to pursue. Freedom in the Church requires a
surrender of ones own Freedom and the relinquishment of ones
civil rights in the Court.

Joe Harrington
United Free Zone Alliance
Internet: Harringt...@nova.novanet.org

--
Cogito, ergo sum. GOVERNING POLICY of Scientology: A. MAKE MONEY
[...]

A brief note, in 2005:
Last night on MrKABC interviewed the supposed "President of
Scientology" (Which I'm still waiting to hear if she really is, or not),
Chel Stith, who spoke with a gay man who came on, going on about how
Scientology has nothing against gays.

Are you kidding? Read Science of Survival where Hubbard says in
his own words: "Homosexuals are 1.1---meaning covertly hostile, the most
insidious tone level of all".

I found Scientologists in general (not all, but most) to be the
most homophobic people I'd ever known.

Hubbard's own son was gay, and killed himself. Does that tell ya
anything? Keep reading!

Best :)

Tory/Magoo~

Curt West - Webmaster

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!

mag...@charter.net
"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

brick in the wall

Jul 30, 2005, 1:58:45 AM7/30/05

Magoo wrote:
> Reposted Classics 61 - 70

> #61 | #62 | #63 | #64 | #65 | #66 | #67 | #68 | #69 | #70
>
> HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.

Who cares - but scientologists?

.::brick in the wall::.

<snip>

Magoo

Jul 30, 2005, 2:13:42 AM7/30/05

"brick in the wall" <run_rab...@eminem.com> wrote in message

> Magoo wrote:
>> Reposted Classics 61 - 70

>> HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.
>>

> Who cares - but scientologists?
> .::brick in the wall::.

Ahhhhhhhhh....guess the media aren't talking to YOU, eh?

Well, they care, for one. Also, the many people who lurk here, and should
know what an utter hypocrite Hubbard was.
Certainly any and ALL gays should damned well know what a snake pit they're
walking into.

That's who, for starters. The only people who wouldn't want it posted would
be Scientologists.

Boo!

Tory/Magoo~

Reposted Classics 61 - 70

#61 | #62 | #63 | #64 | #65 | #66 | #67 | #68 | #69 | #70

HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.

From: michael pattinson (kare...@aol.com)

Date: 1996/02/25

Best :)

Tory/Magoo~

Curt West - Webmaster

--

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!
For thinking and speaking my mind, I am:
Declared SP and Expelled from C of S (Woo hoo!)
(SP 6 ^ with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST!

mag...@charter.net
"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

Stickwork

Jul 30, 2005, 2:23:14 AM7/30/05
Thanks Tory for the repost!
Very informative.

STICKWORK

brick in the wall

Jul 30, 2005, 3:01:08 AM7/30/05

Magoo wrote:
> "brick in the wall" <run_rab...@eminem.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Magoo wrote:
> >> Reposted Classics 61 - 70

> >> HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.
> >>

> > Who cares - but scientologists?
> > .::brick in the wall::.
>
> Ahhhhhhhhh....guess the media aren't talking to YOU, eh?

They don't have any chance. I won't reveal my ID.

> Well, they care, for one. Also, the many people who lurk here, and should
> know what an utter hypocrite Hubbard was.
> Certainly any and ALL gays should damned well know what a snake pit they're
> walking into.

Yes, that is true. But does one have to read through the whole
Hubbard-scriptures about that matter, so that there is always the
chance that they can fall into the trap? People seek advice here, not
Hubbard's manipulative, and btw ununderstandable to wogs, writings.

> That's who, for starters. The only people who wouldn't want it posted would
> be Scientologists.

No, you misunderstood. I think, you should repost them very often. The
more you repost, the faster the eyes of the lurkers will open (and the
better Truth Seeker's articles are proven). And maybe even the eyes of
those, you claim you want to warn. I really doubt that this is the
fact, but you can always impress the MEDIA with it, that is worth it,
as long as they write critical about scientology then, it is ok for me.
:-D

> Boo!

What was that? Hopefully nothing smelling.

> Tory/Magoo~

<snipped 4 brevity>

brick in the wall

Jul 30, 2005, 3:06:36 AM7/30/05

brick in the wall wrote:
> Magoo wrote:
> > "brick in the wall" <run_rab...@eminem.com> wrote in message

> > > Who cares - but scientologists?
> > > .::brick in the wall::.
> >
> > Ahhhhhhhhh....guess the media aren't talking to YOU, eh?
>
> They don't have any chance. I won't reveal my ID.
>

> > Well, they care, for one. Also, the many people who lurk here, and should
> > know what an utter hypocrite Hubbard was.
> > Certainly any and ALL gays should damned well know what a snake pit they're
> > walking into.
>
> Yes, that is true. But does one have to read through the whole
> Hubbard-scriptures about that matter, so that there is always the
> chance that they can fall into the trap? People seek advice here, not
> Hubbard's manipulative, and btw ununderstandable to wogs, writings.
>

> > That's who, for starters. The only people who wouldn't want it posted would
> > be Scientologists.
> >

> No, you misunderstood. I think, you should repost them very often.

Explanation for scientologists: No, that does not mean, that I am a
scientologist! So read please: I, as a never ever been nor hopefully
ever will be scientologist think, you should repost them very often,
although I think only scientologists will be really interested in it.
Because

Lisa Ruby

Jul 30, 2005, 4:16:54 AM7/30/05
Quote:

>The most famous recent
>convert to Scientology, Michael
>Jackson will undoubtedly undergo
>extensive "security checking"
>regarding the allegations of child >molestation and the out-of-court settlement he reached with one juvenile accuser.

So Jackson is a Scientologist. I thought he was but he seems to be
keeping a low profile about this.

He was acquitted of the child molestation charges but the type of
behavior he was accused of (pedophilia) happens to be the kind that
draws especially powerful demons.

High-level Scientology is about power--demonic power. They covet power
to implement Hubbard's goals even more than money and will do what it
takes to get it. Hubbard's writings certainly bear this out.

Satan's followers can and do add to their demonic powerbase by
committing perverse crimes. Pedophilia is one of those crimes. Murder
is another.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Jul 30, 2005, 4:32:23 AM7/30/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

>Satan's followers can and do add to their demonic powerbase by
>committing perverse crimes.

Charles Manson's followers -- who at his bidding committed the Tate
murders and others -- is a prime example of this.

Charlie's demonic powerbase was greatly increased after his followers
committed the killings.

Magoo

Jul 30, 2005, 11:03:07 AM7/30/05

> Magoo wrote:
>> "brick in the wall" <run_rab...@eminem.com> wrote in message

>> > Who cares - but scientologists?
>> > .::brick in the wall::.
>>
>> Ahhhhhhhhh....guess the media aren't talking to YOU, eh?
>
> They don't have any chance. I won't reveal my ID.

Yes, thanks...that IS a good point. I know why you don't, too.
You think you're fooling people? Think again.
So did the G.O. People...................and 9 of them (All Scientologists,
including Hubbard's wife) ended up in prison.

Tory/Magoo~

>> Well, they care, for one. Also, the many people who lurk here, and should
>> know what an utter hypocrite Hubbard was.
>> Certainly any and ALL gays should damned well know what a snake pit
>> they're
>> walking into.
>
> Yes, that is true. But does one have to read through the whole
> Hubbard-scriptures about that matter, so that there is always the
> chance that they can fall into the trap? People seek advice here, not
> Hubbard's manipulative, and btw ununderstandable to wogs, writings.

and you're trying to say TS's endless lies are "Advice"?
Come on, man.............people are not that stupid.

Scientology is based on the writings of L. Ron Hubbard...
this IS what he said. You don't want that seen, so you try to spam it with
TS's BS.

>> That's who, for starters. The only people who wouldn't want it posted
>> would
>> be Scientologists.
>>

> No, you misunderstood. I think, you should repost them very often. The
> more you repost, the faster the eyes of the lurkers will open (and the
> better Truth Seeker's articles are proven). And maybe even the eyes of
> those, you claim you want to warn. I really doubt that this is the
> fact, but you can always impress the MEDIA with it, that is worth it,
> as long as they write critical about scientology then, it is ok for me.
> :-D

Great.....then hopefully you shall read what you're too afraid to even
look at.

>> Boo!
>>

> What was that? Hopefully nothing smelling.

"He who smelt it, dealt it" ....as the kids used to say :)

>> Tory/Magoo~
>> >

> <snipped 4 brevity>

(ya...sure...but you don't mind TS re-posting endless lies> What a phony
you are). Here ya go, READ IT!|

HOMOSEXUALITY AND HUBBARD.

Date: 1996/02/25

Best :)