The sad story of a young scientologist.

navy.intern...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2007, 2:13:16 AM12/4/07
Her parents are scientologists. She is a scientologist. What went
wrong? Did the tech, again, not work? Is she the product of what is
widely recognized as a scam CULT?
All I know is that she became a con, a scam artist:

http://website.csoc.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=31

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/03/boy-racers-catch-dumb-blonde

Her completions list:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/h/hightee-butzlaff.html

Ethical, isn't it?

Eldon

Dec 4, 2007, 6:31:59 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 8:13 am, navy.internetoplicht...@gmail.com wrote:
> Her parents are scientologists. She is a scientologist. What went
> wrong? Did the tech, again, not work? Is she the product of what is
> widely recognized as a scam CULT?
> All I know is that she became a con, a scam artist:
>
> http://website.csoc.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view...
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/03/boy-racers-cat...
>
> Her completions list:
>
> http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/h/hightee-butzlaff...
>
> Ethical, isn't it?

Quite strange. Here's her website with three pieces of "artwork."

Quaoar

Dec 4, 2007, 6:43:13 AM12/4/07

It appears that she has sanitized her sites, removing most content.
Google shows her at East Grinstead, UK, on this site
http://stores.lulu.com/xhighteex.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 4, 2007, 9:39:17 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 2:13 am, navy.internetoplicht...@gmail.com wrote:
> Her parents are scientologists. She is a scientologist. What went
> wrong? Did the tech, again, not work? Is she the product of what is
> widely recognized as a scam CULT?
> All I know is that she became a con, a scam artist:

Look to her myspace...
http://www.myspace.com/highteeb
Her only "friends" are named Tom. hehehe!
What a pathetic result. I hope she gets a life now that she realized
that the wog world is not going to tolerate scams like scientologists
do.

Mary McConnell

http://free-from-scientology.blopgspot.com

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 4, 2007, 10:56:54 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 2:13 am, navy.internetoplicht...@gmail.com wrote:
> Her parents are scientologists. She is a scientologist. What went
> wrong? Did the tech, again, not work? Is she the product of what is
> widely recognized as a scam CULT?
> All I know is that she became a con, a scam artist:

What a pathetic situation. "This is your family on scientology"

The Hightee Hana Butzlaff scam.
Another Scientologist Scammer Caught in the act.
http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com
http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com/2007/12/hightee-hana-butzlaff-scam-another.html

Mary McConnell