My Actions in the Wallersheim Trial

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 2:21:41 AM11/5/05
I was in Scientology when someone I knew, Larry Wallersheim,
sued the Church of Scientology, in the mid-80's here in LA.
At the time I was seriously "In", a member, and what I now call a "True
believer". I totally believed Scientology was the greatest, and anyone
attacking it had to be an evil, bad person.

We were all told to go down to the courthouse, the day the trial began.
Lined in the LA courthouse were hundreds of Scientologists out in the hall.
I was told the only people who would be allowed into the courtroom were "OT
7's". (At the time I was an OT 3, and that is a long way from an OT 7, in
their world). Mainly they wanted OT 7's in there in case anything
'confidential' came up, it wouldn't be new to them. Also, Scientologists
believed these OT 7's could actually influence the courtroom, which turned
out to be totally false.

Ok, so being me, I wanted to get into the courtroom, just to see first hand.
I wasn't willing to stand outside in the halls, or parade outside chanting
"Not one thin dime for Wall er sheim", as many did. So I asked my friend,
Bill Yaude, and he said he'd help get me in the first day, which he did.

Once in, I knew my days were numbered as I wasn't an OT 7, which would soon
be noticed. With that, I figured I'd better do something worthwhile, so I
began to create my 'post'.

What did I do?

I basically labeled each juror, by number. Whenever a question was asked,
I'd jot down who was pro and who was against, or any other thing that
occurred, including what the Judge was doing or how he looked. I did this
all throughout the first day, and then walked out at the end.

Immediately some people from OSA came up to me and said, "We are from
"Invest" (investigations) and we need to see your notes". I said, "Sure" and
handed them to these men.

The next day I was told, "We need you in there to continue doing what you're
doing". Bingo...I thought. So I did just that, and it was interesting to
note what went on, day to day. Some jurors were playing tick tack toe during
some boring points. The Judge more than once fell asleep. It seemed like
many were against Wallersheim, but that turned out to not be true. So much
for the Invest actions.

I've told Larry personally that I was sorry for being against him, and he
has totally understood where I was coming from. Last year he came to a party
at my home, and we all enjoyed his interesting stories. Larry never was
dull.

Scientology is famous for manipulating courtrooms, and I can attest that I
am sorry to say I was one of their members who spent quite a bit of time
trying to help them manipulate various court cases.

I was also in the Mayo RICO trial. Not that I did anything, but I was one of
the 7 or 8 who were invited to be in the courtroom. That was one fascinating
case...........and I still will never forget the detail Scientology had gone
through to nail David Mayo. Truly, it blew my mind that they would do the
things they did.

Of course Scientology claimed they 'won'. The truth, I found out many years
later after I left Scientology forever, was that they paid off David Mayo,
big bucks. Who knew?

I'm not sure why this came to mind, but I thought I'd mention it.
Just one more piece of the Magoo Puzzle. I figure I'll never know exactly
what things will help who, but the truth is better spoken than not.

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!

mag...@charter.net
"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 2:25:53 AM11/5/05
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Tory:

This is great for pointing out C of S paranoia on certain things, however,
all of the jurors were OT VII and the judge too? NO, they were not!

So if you are saying the church "over reacted a bit" you are right.

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 2:38:08 AM11/5/05

"Larry T." <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote in message

Of course they were not! I'm talking about the people who Scientology
allowed in to SIT in the courtroom, and watch.
I was noting how the jurors responded, and the Judge. Get it?

> So if you are saying the church "over reacted a bit" you are right.

Ya think?

Tory/Magoo~~

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 2:46:20 AM11/5/05
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Yes it was pointless. because if the whole non Scientology staff of the
courtroom is comprised of non Scientologist's who have never had auditing
and training what good would it do to just "not expose" REAL Scientologists
to possible advanced course materials presented in the trial. Of course it
is nuts.

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

> Tory/Magoo~~

peterg...@web.de

Nov 5, 2005, 2:46:50 AM11/5/05

No, Larry does'nt, think.

Why even respond to the jerk when you post such important and
interesting "data" from your time "in"?

None the less,
Keep it up, Tory, you rock!

Simkatu

Nov 5, 2005, 3:23:24 AM11/5/05
Larry T. wrote:

>>>Tory:
>>>
>>>This is great for pointing out C of S paranoia on certain things,
>>>however, all of the jurors were OT VII and the judge too? NO, they were
>>>not!
>>
>> Of course they were not! I'm talking about the people who Scientology
>>allowed in to SIT in the courtroom, and watch.
>>I was noting how the jurors responded, and the Judge. Get it?
>>
>>>So if you are saying the church "over reacted a bit" you are right.
>>
>>Ya think?
>

> Yes it was pointless. because if the whole non Scientology staff of the
> courtroom is comprised of non Scientologist's who have never had auditing
> and training what good would it do to just "not expose" REAL Scientologists
> to possible advanced course materials presented in the trial. Of course it
> is nuts.

Presumably, Co$ only wanted OT7 Scienos in there because Co$ didn't want
people that were still paying for Scientology courses to learn about
material in courses they haven't paid for yet.

It's pretty hard to get people to pay another $300,000 to learn about
secret new levels when they find out the contents of the courses for
free in the courtroom.

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 3:34:43 AM11/5/05
"Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes but as someone has sad before (in another thread in this newsgroup a
while back), and I agree with, there is a BIG differnce between just reading
or knowing about body thetans (which is a good thing) as opposed to actually
sending a few back home to the theta universe.

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

Simkatu

Nov 5, 2005, 3:58:43 AM11/5/05

I don't believe in body thetans, nor do I think it is a "good thing" to
be "just reading or knowing about body thetans". I'm surprised that you
still believe in them.

It's all part of a fraud. There is no proof of such a thing as a BT, so
why would you even bother learning what LRH thought about them?

Zinj

Nov 5, 2005, 4:18:17 AM11/5/05
In article <436c74b8$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, Sim...@gmail.com says...

<snip>

> It's all part of a fraud. There is no proof of such a thing as a BT, so
> why would you even bother learning what LRH thought about them?

It's always good to comprehend the cosmology of your opponent, no matter
how bizarre it is.

For exampe; imagine a picket, where the picketers showed up with plastic
shopping bags full of inflated balloons, and carrying an empty anti-
freeze jug(glycol).

And, then proceeded to pop the balloons.

When asked what the hell they were doing, they could say 'We're
releasing a bunch of body thetans we collected and froze'.

On any sane level, it would be purely silly, but, on a much deeper
level, even though transparently ridiculous, it would be disturbing.
Probably even enturbulating :)

Of course, if you got Henson's judge, you might be in trouble :)

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Eldonbraun

Nov 5, 2005, 4:44:48 AM11/5/05
Simkatu wrote:

> >> Of course they were not! I'm talking about the people who Scientology
> >>allowed in to SIT in the courtroom, and watch.
> >>I was noting how the jurors responded, and the Judge. Get it?

> >>Ya think?
> >

> > Yes it was pointless. because if the whole non Scientology staff of the
> > courtroom is comprised of non Scientologist's who have never had auditing
> > and training what good would it do to just "not expose" REAL Scientologists
> > to possible advanced course materials presented in the trial. Of course it
> > is nuts.
>
> Presumably, Co$ only wanted OT7 Scienos in there because Co$ didn't want
> people that were still paying for Scientology courses to learn about
> material in courses they haven't paid for yet.
Or it could be even curiouser than that. Remember that LRH said anyone
who heard about the OT III body thetan stuff would go into a spin,
contract pneumonia and die. So sure-- if that were revealed in the
courtroom and the judge, jury members and other non-Scienos didn't get
sick during the trial, then someone might doubt the veracity of the
confidentiality requirement....

But that's exactly what they expected would happen. You need to
understand that at the time, they really, truly believed the mere
mention of the term "Xenu" or "body thetan" was gravely dangerous. At
least a lot of them did.

> It's pretty hard to get people to pay another $300,000 to learn about
> secret new levels when they find out the contents of the courses for
> free in the courtroom.

Yes, a few of the upper level executives probably had that in mind. But
the majority were expecting that revelation to cause an outbreak of
deadly pneumonia should it occur. Now, I know that's hard for a wog to
grok, but if you just suspend your rational faculties and fantasize how
it might work, you'll gain a better understanding of the dynamics at
play ;-)

Message has been deleted

roger gonnet

Nov 5, 2005, 5:11:02 AM11/5/05

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
436c5d86$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> Of course Scientology claimed they 'won'. The truth, I found out many years
> later after I left Scientology forever, was that they paid off David Mayo, big
> bucks. Who knew?

Very good report, Tory!

About this point, I heard these GO loons claiming they had won the suit agains
hubbard here, since, they said, "Scientology was the first ever religion
recognized by a french Court!" - neither was true.

They had lost, they did never appeal the hubbard part (three hubbard co-accused,
minor ex-presidents of the scam, were later relaxed before appeal court). Later
on, they tricked some Law professors into pretending that Hubbard had been
judged in abstentia and was not informed he was sued.

That was a pure lie, and the french experts should be highly criticized for
their views about this, and for helping the crime cult to lie a bit more about
what happened and about Hubbard's criminal behaviour from before WWII to his
death.

Zinj

Nov 5, 2005, 5:07:18 AM11/5/05
In article <436c...@news2.lightlink.com>, Sim...@gmail.com says...

<snip>

> I got the impression that Larry thought studying BTs was a good thing
> for entirely different reasons. You think Larry thinks its a good idea
> to study BTs because it makes people better able to be critics of Co$?
>
> To me it sounded like Larry still believed that BTs exist.

While pointedly avoiding the 'OSA' charge for the moment, Larry has been
around on ARS for years now without any clarity as to his actual
purposes or intentions, and, while it's possible that he's merely a
whack-job, things like his earlier vicious attacks against individuals
and consistent dorianesque/TS style disinformation tidbits suggest to me
that he is not a whack job, but rather a person attempting to jabberwock
the joint for whatever reasons.

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 10:44:23 AM11/5/05
"Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Simkatu:

There was no such thing as AIDS until someone discovered it, so why even
bother learning about it?

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 12:53:31 PM11/5/05

"Larry T." <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote in message

Yeah..."ya think" I said as a joke.

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 12:58:34 PM11/5/05

<peterg...@web.de> wrote in message

Well...............he was the only person who answered, so I responded.
Probably a mistake, I'm still learning, even after 5 years out.
It takes time......

> None the less,
> Keep it up, Tory, you rock!

Thanks :)

Tory/Magoo~

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 1:02:37 PM11/5/05

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

> "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 436c5d86$1...@news2.lightlink.com...
>

>> Of course Scientology claimed they 'won'. The truth, I found out many
>> years later after I left Scientology forever, was that they paid off
>> David Mayo, big bucks. Who knew?
>
> Very good report, Tory!

Thank you very much!

> About this point, I heard these GO loons claiming they had won the suit
> agains hubbard here, since, they said, "Scientology was the first ever
> religion recognized by a french Court!" - neither was true.

Amazing............this was one of THE most shocking things for me to
learn, once I left; That SOOOOOOOOOOO many of the people they had 'declared'
or attacked royally, and they claim they've "Handled and that's why they're
gone"............really were just PAID OFF!

Truly, still to this day I'm amazed at how gross that is, no matter how much
I know the top are liars, con men and cheats.>

> They had lost, they did never appeal the hubbard part (three hubbard
> co-accused, minor ex-presidents of the scam, were later relaxed before
> appeal court). Later on, they tricked some Law professors into pretending
> that Hubbard had been judged in abstentia and was not informed he was
> sued.

LOL! Sorry to laugh.............but it's SO typical of C of S, and pathetic,
too.

> That was a pure lie, and the french experts should be highly criticized
> for their views about this, and for helping the crime cult to lie a bit
> more about what happened and about Hubbard's criminal behaviour from
> before WWII to his death.

You should post who we should write to........if you think that would help.
It's an international world, as you well know, and we critics need to keep
that in mind when exposing their asses. The general rule is
ONE LETTER===100 people.

Thanks for all you do, Roger.

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 1:46:47 PM11/5/05
One more story re this trial, I just posted on Operation Clambake message
board, as someone posted maybe it's now an Acceptable truth to not mention
Xenu, as on the Today's Show. Here's my response, and another story re
Wallersheim's trial, and C of S, and my actions:

PS: It's ALWAYS been 100% "Out Security" to mention the name
Xenu, BT's, CLUSTERS or any other part of OT 3 or above
ANYWHERE.

When part of the Wallersheim trial, Ken Hoden, then the Pres. of C of S
told me outside on a break, when they thought Wallersheim was going to bring
in OT 3, he said to me: "DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO: HANDLE IT, PLEASE".

When I thought he was going into bringing it in, I ...a public in the
audience...stood up, and demanded to be heard. His attorney quickly jumped
up and yelled, "SHE CAN'T TALK!" The Judge pointed to what looked like both
of us, (I was right behind his attorney, in the audience), and said, "Sit
down Mrl Riley, she ~may~ have something important to say".

At that point he asked ALL of the jurors to leave the room, and then asked
me, "What did you want to say?"

Now keep in mind, this day most of the Top Execs in Scientology were in the
room, so this was a very heavy moment for me.

I said, "Well..........you promised (which he did) that you were not going
to allow the upper level materials into this courtroom (This was WAY before
the Internet, so all was still considered top secret). Now he's starting to
go into it, and you're allowing it."

The Judge looked at me and asked:
"Well, why didn't Larry's attorney, Mr. Cooley, say anything?"

I thought I'd faint at that moment, right there, and I'm not one to faint.

Suddenly I realized I HAD To handle this, and those are some of my best
moments. I thought about it, what WAS the truth, and then I spoke:

"Well, Mr. Cooley never did OT 3, and I did, so *I* know I'm responsible for
it, thus I stood up" At that moment, about 10 of the top Exec's in
Scientology leaped up, claiming, "I'm OT 3 too, and it's not OK".

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...amazing, eh? Just one more weirdo story from
Scientology. Sorry it took so long, but it shows how much they didn't want
that word mentioned in court.

Tory/Magoo~~~

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 1:54:17 PM11/5/05
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Why?

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

(SNIP)

roger gonnet

Nov 5, 2005, 3:06:14 PM11/5/05

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
436c...@news2.lightlink.com...

Great one too, thanks. That's so important to avoid being discovered as some
"ridicule believer", while one was absolutely certain that something was wrong
there anyway!

Magoo

Nov 5, 2005, 4:39:51 PM11/5/05

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message
You're most welcome...glad you liked it.

That's so important to avoid being discovered as some
> "ridicule believer", while one was absolutely certain that something was
> wrong there anyway!

I'm sorry Roger, but I don't get what you mean. Can you please say that a
different way so I know what you're saying? Avoid being a
"Ridicule believer" isn't clear......and who was absolutely certain there
was something wrong there, anyways? Please fill me in, as I don't think I
was either.

Tory/Magoo~~

Larry T.

Nov 5, 2005, 4:51:09 PM11/5/05
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message
Tory, you are the smart in a lot of ways.

Roger's French to English tyep translations?

Smart girl.

--
Larry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

Michael Reuss

Nov 6, 2005, 1:08:04 AM11/6/05
> Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Sim...@gmail.com says...

>> It's all part of a fraud. There is no proof of such a thing as a BT, so
>> why would you even bother learning what LRH thought about them?

> It's always good to comprehend the cosmology of your opponent, no matter
> how bizarre it is.

> For exampe; imagine a picket, where the picketers showed up with plastic
> shopping bags full of inflated balloons, and carrying an empty anti-
> freeze jug(glycol).

> And, then proceeded to pop the balloons.

> When asked what the hell they were doing, they could say 'We're
> releasing a bunch of body thetans we collected and froze'.

> On any sane level, it would be purely silly, but, on a much deeper
> level, even though transparently ridiculous, it would be disturbing.
> Probably even enturbulating :)

> Of course, if you got Henson's judge, you might be in trouble :)

This is a great idea! It gets back at Scientology for putting the
volcano picture on the cover of Dianetics in order to "restimulate" the
WOGS to make them seek out the services of a greedy cult to fix
themselves without ever knowing why.

;-)

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

John

Nov 7, 2005, 1:41:08 AM11/7/05

"Michael Reuss" <michae...@spam.this.com> wrote in message

>> Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Sim...@gmail.com says...

snip

>> Probably even enturbulating :)
>
>> Of course, if you got Henson's judge, you might be in trouble :)
>
> This is a great idea! It gets back at Scientology for putting the
> volcano picture on the cover of Dianetics in order to "restimulate" the
> WOGS to make them seek out the services of a greedy cult to fix
> themselves without ever knowing why.

That, or plan a trip to the pacific rim.