Greer Targets Scientology Highday to Begin Terri's Dehydration Death

1 view

The Notifier

Mar 19, 2005, 12:47:52 AM3/19/05
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/greer_scientology_holiday_terri_dehydration_death.html

The same crimes that Scientology was idicted for are the same ones
that have been committed against Terri Schindler Schiavo for years:
abuse and neglect of a disabled adult and practicing medicine without a
license.

Judge Greer chose a Scientology holiday near and dear to the hearts of
Clearwater Scientologists to have Terri's tube removed: one minute
before midnight on December 6th.

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 2:06:07 AM3/19/05
Yes, even though Michael Schiavo, George Felos and the colluding doctor
did not begin to dehydrate Terri Schiavo on this particular day they
definitely marked it for Scientology by having the press write about
their hopes to do it on this date.

Significant dates in the Terri Schaivo case have been marked with
Scientology and occult dates.

Terri Schiavo's "husband," Michael Schiavo, who is committed to his
live-in girlfriend and their two children, was appointed guardian on a
Scientology holiday and he filed an affadavit stating that she was in a
"vegetative state" on a Scientology high day as well.

666 Date Chosen to Commence Terri's Dehydration Death

The final date chosen to commence the dehydration death of Terri
Schiavo is March 18, 2005. Eighteen contains the number of the beast:
6+6+6. The Scientologists who run the Pinellas County Court system are
consistent in marking Terri's case for Satan because it is to him that
Terri is being offered.

Just as the 9-11 tragedy was literally immersed in every conceivable
way in satanic numerology, Terri Schiavo's case is marked in the same
way. Satan's followers must follow certain protocol when implementing
revolutionary changes in society. Using spiritually charged numbers
(occult dates) is necessary to gain the "vibrations" (demonic
cooperation) they need to achieve their desired end.

Those who know about Scientology's role in Terri's case but refuse to
expose it due to fear are sanctioning Scientology's actions by their
silence.

See:

http://libertytothecaptives.net/occultdatesinterriscase.html

Lisa Ruby

stevej...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2005, 2:15:05 AM3/19/05
Do you have more information about Scientology's role in this? If
there is one that is.

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 2:20:19 AM3/19/05

stevej...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2005, 2:26:29 AM3/19/05

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 2:25:53 AM3/19/05
"Sixth Circuit Court Judge George W. Greer intentionally refused to
comply with federal subpoenas ordering the disabled woman to be kept
alive so she could appear as a federal witness in a Congressional
investigation into non-ambulatory health care."

Read more

http://theempirejournal.com/0319055_schiavo_judge_in_contemp.htm

Scientology thinks they are above the law.

The Notifier

Mar 19, 2005, 2:58:05 AM3/19/05
Thanks for this very informative additional information. Those that
need to know are being informed but you put it so well, I hope you
expose this as well.

Hartley Patterson

Mar 19, 2005, 4:21:20 AM3/19/05
The Notifier Theno...@africamail.com:

Er, guys... You are *all* trolls. For trolls to talk to each other without
regular posters joining in doesn't earn you any points. And pointers to
trolls like this post don't count either.

Back under the bridge the lot of you. :-)

--
"I just might be the angel at your door"
A medieval spreadsheet and enturbulating entheta.

The Notifier

Mar 19, 2005, 4:30:44 AM3/19/05
That lame scientology technique does not work. And by the way, how
much have you paid into the "bridge?"

http://theempirejournal.com/0319055_schiavo_judge_in_contemp.htm

Kim P

Mar 19, 2005, 9:03:06 AM3/19/05
stevej...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Do you have more information about Scientology's role in this? If
> there is one that is.

There is none - there never was - this woman is frothing and lathering
and attempting to create false connections in a lame attempt to get more
people on her side. Seems she is not happy with how the courts have
handled the case - and it has been litigated up the whazoo and her side
has consistantly lost. Looking for a scape goat she has decided that
Judge Greer is a scientologist sympathizer so therefor everyone here
would automtically jump on her wee little bandwagon. The woman
obviously cannot accept that the court has done its duty properly.

Kim Palmer

henri

Mar 19, 2005, 11:13:30 AM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:03:06 -0500, Kim P <yduzit...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

>stevej...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Do you have more information about Scientology's role in this? If
>> there is one that is.
>>
>There is none - there never was - this woman is frothing and lathering
>and attempting to create false connections in a lame attempt to get more
>people on her side. Seems she is not happy with how the courts have
>handled the case - and it has been litigated up the whazoo and her side
>has consistantly lost. Looking for a scape goat she has decided that
>Judge Greer is a scientologist sympathizer so therefor everyone here
>would automtically jump on her wee little bandwagon.

Whether or not Greer is a Scientology sympathizer, he helped them out
a lot with his incompetence and willingness to go along with endless and
hideously expensive litigation on a host of totally bogus subjects, like the
completely fabricated claim that somehow Lisa McPherson's mother's
signature was forged on the documents appointing Dell Liebreich executor
of the estate. This was a blatant lie and there was not a scrap of evidence
to support it, but Greer had a whole trial on the issue. Then, years later,
he scheduled ANOTHER trial on the same issue.

The "Lisa Ruby" individual has made some bizarre and illogical claims,
but that Greer willingly carried water for Scientology for years, and that
he had ties to Mary Repper, a Scientology PR shill who arranged schmoozes
between Clearwater political whores and Tom Cruise, who helped him run
his reelection campaign, is not in dispute.

Now that Greer's ties to cult shill Mary Repper are more publicly known,
his prior decisions in favor of Scientology are less of a mystery.

>The woman
>obviously cannot accept that the court has done its duty properly.

If it was any judge but Greer, I'd be more inclined to believe this, but
virtually every judge involved in this case is an abject moron. Not just
Greer, but W. Douglas Baird, too, the imbecile who presided over the
breach of contract suit.

Both of them were all too eager to help fuck over the family of a dead
woman. Now, they have presided over a pathetic national spectable
involving a nearly brain-dead woman.

I am completely unconvinced by that lying husband of Schiavo. He
is a sleazy liar. Whether Terry would or would not have wanted to
refuse further treatment in her current situation is nothing we will
find from a creepy, skeevy swindler like her husband. I wouldn't even
be surprised if he is personally responsible for the condition Terry is
in now.

I have no faith in any results the Scientology whores Baird and
Greer have manufactured. They have already shown they will
ignore the truth in order to grovel to Scientology.

If there is any real lesson to be learned here, it is to write a living will.
If not, your case may end up before abject morons like Greer and Baird,
who will screw it up so badly that it will become a national disgrace.

Feisty

Mar 19, 2005, 11:41:40 AM3/19/05

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Whether anyone thinks that Terri Schiavo should live or die, (not to sound
uncompassionate) leaves the fact that some of these players were involved in other
Scientology dealings. In one way, this could seem an end result of a sick cult whose
actions may have been part of that which produced the termination of someones life,
thinking that it in some way substantiates what happened to Lisa McPherson. From that
standpoint alone, it would be a very concerning matter.

Feisty

mail. com

Mar 19, 2005, 2:14:47 PM3/19/05
On 18 Mar 2005 21:47:52 -0800, "The Notifier"
<Theno...@africamail.com> wrote:

> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/greer_scientology_holiday_terri_dehydration_death.html
>
> The same crimes that Scientology was idicted for are the same ones
> that have been committed against Terri Schindler Schiavo for years:
> abuse and neglect of a disabled adult and practicing medicine without a
> license.

Lisa McPherson was not brain dead for ten years before Scientology
Inc. tortured and killed hre.

---
http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"Metaphysics is a cobweb that the mind weaves around things." -- Edward
Abbey

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 3:04:21 PM3/19/05
Oh, please, Lisa, don't make yourself ridiculous. Terri's husband wants
to get famous and tries to get rid of her and he found an activist
judge, but it has nothing to do with Scientology at all.

I know of Scientologists who helped recovering a man in a coma and with
horrible injuries that he had from a car accident despite all doctors
had given up on him. He was completely rehabilitated a year later.
The Koochin family in Utah opposed doctors orders to pull little
Jesse's plug and they took him home.

Don't blame Scientology on the sad fate of Terri. It is untrue and
disgusting.

Barbara Schwarz

http://apnews.myway.com//artic­le/20050318/D88TK4QO0.html

I am sure only few people would want to live as a vegetable, but as far

as I know, nobody ever tries to rehabiliate that poor woman. I read
that she could be trained to eat by herself, and I am certain she could

be trained to communicate and improve or even recover. Lots of money is

spent to discuss her case but who tried to make her better?

The pictures show Terri recognizing her family and following them
around with her eyes and smiling at them. Why isn't she rehabilitated
by somebody?

The worst about that is that Terri Schiavo is no vegetable, she is only

severly handicapt, and it is creepy that a judge and a husband want to
get rid of her so passionately. Doesn't that remind to German Nazi
activities? Don't bother with the sick people, don't help them to
recover, just get rid of them.

Btw, how can starvation of 14 days not be cruel? I think her judge and
her husband should try it out before ordering it on somebody else.

The tube was already once removed, and the lack of the nutrition also
harms her and reduces her chance of betting better.

I feel also sorry for her family. Wonder if the judge would make the
same decision with his daughter or if he would raise hell to find a
sort of rehabilitation for her.

Moreover, there were a number of people who were in comas, and one day
they stood up and walked again. Who says that Terri never can?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 3:13:06 PM3/19/05

Lisa, you are a Christian fanatic who wants to get back at Scientology
as you see it a competition for your Christian cult.

I read through the above link and came to following conclusion:
Scientologists have nothing to do with Terri's fate, and I will not
more read your website but go to professional website that have no
adenda to smear another religion but just report factful about Terri.

You are misinforming and you provided no facts whatsovever that
Scientology indeed has anything to do with that case.

You are disgusting. You are exploiting Terri Shiavo's case for your
mentally retarded hate purposes against L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.

I think you are a lot more brain dead than Terri.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 3:18:33 PM3/19/05

Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2005 21:47:52 -0800, "The Notifier"
> <Theno...@africamail.com> wrote:

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/greer_scientology_holiday_terri_dehydration_death.html

> > The same crimes that Scientology was idicted for are the same ones
> > that have been committed against Terri Schindler Schiavo for years:
> > abuse and neglect of a disabled adult and practicing medicine
without a
> > license.
>
> Lisa McPherson was not brain dead for ten years before Scientology
> Inc. tortured and killed hre.

I am convinced that Lisa was messed up by psychs in that
non-Scientological hotel and sent back to orgs sceduled by psych to die
there so that they can blame Scientology on it. Psychs can do that.
They know how to implant, drug, hypnotize, e-shock and mindcontrol.

I have seen normal people walk in psychs care and come out as
completely confused people, even zombies.

However, I agree that non-scientological infiltrators in the orgs
worked in favor for the psychs by not calling a physican in time to
check her vitals and physical condition.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 3:20:06 PM3/19/05

I have a comment to the last line of yours, Kim Palmer: how christian
of you!

Barbara Schwarz

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 3:24:24 PM3/19/05
>| If there is any real lesson to be learned here, it >is to write a
living will.

I assume you mean well by this statement, but it is the death cults who
invented the idea of a "living will."

The wording of living wills is often used against people in ways that
they never dreamed would be possible.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 3:26:34 PM3/19/05
>Lisa McPherson was not brain dead for ten years before Scientology
Inc. tortured and >killed hre.

Terri is not brain dead; she is not unconscious. She is not as good as
"dead already."

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_treats_terri_schindler_schiavo_as_dead.html

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 3:36:08 PM3/19/05
>You are disgusting. You are exploiting Terri Shiavo's case for your
mentally retarded >hate purposes against L. Ron Hubbard and
Scientology.

I bumped into Scientology while I was writing about Terri's case. If
someone who did not have a background in Scientology can see it as
plain as day, I know for a fact that others have seen it--and yet
refuse to touch this subject.

Lisa Ruby

Ball of Fluff

Mar 19, 2005, 4:05:38 PM3/19/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

she's in a vegetative state.

Ball of Fluff

Mar 19, 2005, 4:06:05 PM3/19/05

> >| If there is any real lesson to be learned here, it >is to write a
> living will.
>
> I assume you mean well by this statement, but it is the death cults who
> invented the idea of a "living will."

Not that I have heard.

Proof?

> The wording of living wills is often used against people in ways that
> they never dreamed would be possible.

I doubt it.

Message has been deleted

Genesis

Mar 19, 2005, 4:31:32 PM3/19/05

henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

This is a tragic story, Terry's parents are willing to care for their
child, a right they should be entitled to. The husband was offered
one million dollars about a week ago, and refused.
Logic. There is none. The husband 'knows' if he gives up the
wife to the parents, the parents will have tests done, and prove
more than likely that Michael was covering up, and trying to
protect his ass. Just a scum bag.

Genesis

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 4:32:24 PM3/19/05
>However, the claim is that it's never been done a MRI scan on her. If
that's true, they >really don't know anything about the state of her
brain.

This is a good point. Greer has refused to allow Terri to have a CAT
scan too.

Lisa Ruby

Windows Update

Mar 19, 2005, 4:33:20 PM3/19/05
Claire, Sten Arne and Lisa:

Just for your information, Terry Schiavo is on the front page of the Newark
New Jersey Star Ledger today and the story finishes on page 4. I immediately
thought of you Lisa when I saw the Terry Schiavo story..

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

++++++++++++++++

"Sten-Arne Zerpe" <ze...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:05:38 -0800.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <423c9423$1...@news2.lightlink.com>
> And the Organization Header: Lightlink Internet.
> The famous author: "Ball of Fluff" <getof...@fluffentology.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Greer Targets Scientology Highday to Begin
> Terri's Dehydration Death:

> However, the claim is that it's never been done a MRI scan on her. If
> that's true, they really don't know anything about the state of her
> brain.
>

> SAZ

Sten-Arne Zerpe

Mar 19, 2005, 4:36:20 PM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:31:32 -0500.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <423c...@news2.lightlink.com>

And the Organization Header: Lightlink Internet.
The famous author: "Genesis" <genes...@hotmail.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Greer Targets Scientology Highday to Begin
Terri's Dehydration Death:

I agree totally with that. There needs to be performed an MRI scan on
Terri. That's just to begin with.

SAZ

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 4:42:22 PM3/19/05
Terri was given a CT scan a year later but was denied an MRI and a PET:

"A CT scan is useful only in pretty severe cases, such as trauma, and
also during the few days after an anoxic (lack of oxygen) brain injury.
It's useful in an emergency-room setting. But if the question is
ischemic injury [brain damage caused by lack of blood/oxygen to part of
the brain] you want an MRI and PET. For subsequent evaluation of brain
injury, the CT is pretty useless unless there has been a massive
stroke."

read the rest of the article here:

http://nationalreview.com/comment/johansen200503160848.asp

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 5:19:16 PM3/19/05
Louisiana Court Allows Family to Withdraw Life-Sustaining Nutrition,
Hydration
from Mother

August 23, 2004 Lifesite.net

WEST MONROE, Louisiana, August 23, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An 89
year-old
woman who suffered a debilitating stroke is being denied
life-sustaining food
and water by her family and doctors -- a court said it was okay because
Doris
Smith signed a living will. The daughter of the woman argues, however,
that her
mother never intended to be starved to death when she signed the legal
document

"Most people have no idea that when it states in a Living Will/Power of
Attorney that no further medical treatment will be provided in certain
circumstances that it means they will also be denied food and fluids,"
according to Alex Schadenberg, executive director of the Euthanasia
Prevention Coalition. "The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is called
regularly by people who have no intention of granting their doctor or
family members the right to dehydrate and starve them to death and yet
have a Living Will/Power of Attorney document that would do just that."

Read more here:

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/aug/04082301.html

realpch

Mar 19, 2005, 5:29:42 PM3/19/05

I think they did one, and I saw it on tv last night. Didn't look too
good. They showed it next to one of a healthy brain. If I could, what I
would do is to cause the husband to turn over everything concerned with
Ms.Schiavo to her parents. Make them legally and financially
responsible, and let them do as they wish.

Peach

realpch

Mar 19, 2005, 5:30:48 PM3/19/05
Sten-Arne Zerpe wrote:

> On 19 Mar 2005 13:32:24 -0800.

> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <1111267944.8...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com>.

> Wrote on the subject: Re: Greer Targets Scientology Highday to Begin
> Terri's Dehydration Death:
>
> What that husband of her is doing in all this is beyond me. Doesn't he
> have a new wife, and kids too? His refusal to let others who wants to
> care for Terri do it, is extremely suspicious. One might easily be led to
> believe that he's got something very ugly to hide...
>
> SAZ

My impression is that he is a Grade A Schmuck.

Peach

Message has been deleted

Genesis

Mar 19, 2005, 5:33:40 PM3/19/05

> On 19 Mar 2005 13:32:24 -0800.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <1111267944.8...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Greer Targets Scientology Highday to Begin
> Terri's Dehydration Death:
>
> What that husband of her is doing in all this is beyond me. Doesn't he
> have a new wife, and kids too? His refusal to let others who wants to
> care for Terri do it, is extremely suspicious. One might easily be led to
> believe that he's got something very ugly to hide...

Beyond a shadow of a doubt he, scum bag, has something to hide.
What gets me, is the phucking establishment, refuses to notice it.
But then, when did our elected officials every 'really' represent, the
wishes of the voting public.

Genesis

> SAZ

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 5:37:03 PM3/19/05
>Proof?

Derek Humphry, founder of the Hemlock Society, said:

"We have to go stage by stage, with the living will, with the power of
attorney,
with the withdrawal of this; we have to go stage by stage. Your side
would call that the 'slippery slope' -- We would say, proceed with
caution; learning as we go along how to handle this very sensitive
situation."

Quote from: Derek Humphrey, founder of the Hemlock Society, was quoted
in Leslie Bond. "Hemlock Society forms new organization to push
assisted suicide initiative. "National Right to Life News", Dec. 18,
1986, pg 1 and 10.

realpch

Mar 19, 2005, 5:40:36 PM3/19/05
Sten-Arne Zerpe wrote:
<snip>

> >I think they did one, and I saw it on tv last night. Didn't look too
> >good. They showed it next to one of a healthy brain. If I could, what I
> >would do is to cause the husband to turn over everything concerned with
> >Ms.Schiavo to her parents. Make them legally and financially
> >responsible, and let them do as they wish.
> >
> >Peach
>
> No, they haven't done an MRI scan:
> http://nationalreview.com/comment/johansen200503160848.asp
>
> SAZ

What did I see a picture of? It was a cross section of her brain with
the functioning areas light colored, and the non-functioning areas dark colored.

Peach

Message has been deleted

realpch

Mar 19, 2005, 5:44:28 PM3/19/05

Never mind. From your link I see it must have been the less detailed CT.

Peach

Message has been deleted

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 5:52:12 PM3/19/05
More proof:

"As Derek Humphry has made perfectly clear, the Society intends to use
the virtually infallible strategy of gradualism to achieve its ultimate
goal. First the euthanasiasts pushed for the Living Will, and then the
durable power of attorney. Then it was doctor-assisted suicide, and
finally it will be euthanasia on demand."

The other quote I gave you is on this page too:

However, the Society cannot state this goal publicly because it is too
radical for the general public at least for now. The Society officially
insists that all it wants is perhaps the Living Will here, the
withdrawal of nutrition there, and perhaps at the most "assisted
suicide" for those in the last months of life. As Derek Humphry himself
has said, "We have to go stage by stage, with the living will, with the

power of attorney, with the withdrawal of this; we have to go stage by

stage. Your side would call that the 'slippery slope.'"[5]

http://prolife.ath.cx:8000/plae108.htm

henri

Mar 19, 2005, 7:12:10 PM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:36:20 +0100, Sten-Arne Zerpe <ze...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>>This is a tragic story, Terry's parents are willing to care for their
>>child, a right they should be entitled to. The husband was offered
>>one million dollars about a week ago, and refused.
>>Logic. There is none. The husband 'knows' if he gives up the
>>wife to the parents, the parents will have tests done, and prove
>>more than likely that Michael was covering up, and trying to
>>protect his ass. Just a scum bag.

>I agree totally with that. There needs to be performed an MRI scan on

>Terri. That's just to begin with.

There have been many, many tests done with the ultimate result being
that it is pretty much for certain she is a vegetable for life with massive
brain damage and no possibility of recovery. I think the only issue is
whether Terri would have wanted to continue care in that set of
circumstances, and because she didn't have a living will, there is no
way of being certain about what her wishes would have been.

The parents and her husband disagree, with the ultimate result
being that it comes down to a credibility contest. I don't think
either one of them is absolutely credible, and there should be a
higher standard than hearsay for putting someone to death.

Windows Update

Mar 19, 2005, 7:18:55 PM3/19/05
"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

+++++++++++++++++

God Bless Terry Schiavo:

But, Henri posted this just to piss people off. He's been listening in to
Scientology tech illegally and has learned button pushing

Message has been deleted

mail. com

Mar 19, 2005, 7:48:37 PM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:12:10 -0500, henri <he...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

> There have been many, many tests done with the ultimate result being
> that it is pretty much for certain she is a vegetable for life with massive
> brain damage and no possibility of recovery. I think the only issue is
> whether Terri would have wanted to continue care in that set of
> circumstances, and because she didn't have a living will, there is no
> way of being certain about what her wishes would have been.
>
> The parents and her husband disagree, with the ultimate result
> being that it comes down to a credibility contest. I don't think
> either one of them is absolutely credible, and there should be a
> higher standard than hearsay for putting someone to death.

This ought to be a lesson for every citizen. If you want to live
the "life" Ms. Schiavo, say so in your will; if you would rather
not, say so in your will.

---
http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"There comes a point, in literary objectivity, when the author's self-
effacement is hard to distinguish from moral cowardice." -- Edward
Abbey

Ball of Fluff

Mar 19, 2005, 8:27:40 PM3/19/05

<desertphile@hot mail. com (Desertphile, American Patriot)> wrote in message

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:12:10 -0500, henri <he...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There have been many, many tests done with the ultimate result being
>> that it is pretty much for certain she is a vegetable for life with
>> massive
>> brain damage and no possibility of recovery. I think the only issue is
>> whether Terri would have wanted to continue care in that set of
>> circumstances, and because she didn't have a living will, there is no
>> way of being certain about what her wishes would have been.
>>
>> The parents and her husband disagree, with the ultimate result
>> being that it comes down to a credibility contest. I don't think
>> either one of them is absolutely credible, and there should be a
>> higher standard than hearsay for putting someone to death.
>
> This ought to be a lesson for every citizen. If you want to live
> the "life" Ms. Schiavo, say so in your will; if you would rather
> not, say so in your will.

Do you think, though, that if someone hypothetically did indicate the latter
in a living will, that they still might be overruled someday by various
medicos, politicians, etc?

Windows Update

Mar 19, 2005, 8:31:46 PM3/19/05

"Ball of Fluff" <getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote in message

Claire:

It is hard to drop dead in this world today without some kook or nut
somewhere getting ahold of at least one fraction of your lifes hard work and
putting it to shit use.

realpch

Mar 20, 2005, 1:27:03 AM3/20/05

Alas! Yes.