Scientology's Plan for Genocide by J. Swift and others

Lermanet.com

Dec 16, 2005, 6:22:10 PM12/16/05
In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide as
articulated by L. Ron Hubbard. I will preface it by summarizing my
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15639&postorder=asc,

Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist! You are supposed
to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said
and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data
is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in
Scientology. Please hear me out on this and then decide for yourself.

In my previous thread, I documented the way in which L. Ron Hubbard
took the bizarre step of declaring Scientologists to be a new and
distinct race that was separate from, and superior to Homo Sapien.
This spurious and hateful distinction allowed Hubbard to inject the
diabolocal element of racial superiority into the minds of
Scientologists. The following are LRH source texts:
Quote:
"HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis, new. (BCR, p. 12) 2. a theta-animated
mest body possessed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a
good, sane rational mest being about a skyscraper higher than Homo
sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3. the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo
novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has
fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)"
— L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary

2. "Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become Homo
Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was anywhere
near efficient in South Africa."
— L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing Problem

3. Any non-Scientologist is a "wog," someone who "isn't even trying."
(Ref: L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary.)

ref for above cites:http://www.suppressiveperson.org/

Having declared non-Scientologists to be racially inferior to
Scientologists allowed Hubbard to dehumanize them in the minds of his
followers. It was then an easy next step for Hubbard to declare any
member of the inferior racial class of Homo Sapien to be subject to
the violence of Fair Game should they dare attack or impede the Master
Race of Homo Novis in its goal of establishing Scientology as the
Supreme World Power:
Quote:
ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by
any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientol-
ogist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

LRH:jp
Copyright c 1967
by L. Ron Hubbard
Founder
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED L. RON HUBBARD

We can see Hubbard's initial conceptualization:

1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race,
was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

In these three definitions, we see LRH acting to build the Empire of
Scientology based asserting racial superiority by use of violence.

*****
Yet there was an even more sinister step needed to achieve Pax
Scientology. This was based on LRH's Tone Scale. Using his own scale
as a metric to judge the value of a person, LRH declared that all
persons who were 2.0 or lower on his scale had only two options in a
Scientology World:
Quote:

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some
of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is
to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow...

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower
bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an
almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the
dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not
necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable
and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those
individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough
to get their tone level above the 2.0 line - a task which, indeed, is
not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be
under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of
two hundred - or simply quarantining them from the society...

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most
lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of
collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put
to leprosy in that country."

ref:http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/quotes.html

In Hubbard's world, it is Scientology processing or death for persons
adjudged to be at 2.0 or lower by Scientology. If a person cannot be
processed above 2.0, then that person, and all others like him, are to
be disposed of, "quietly and without sorrow...." In other words,
Hubbard and Scientology call for either a forced conversion to
Scientology or genocide as a way to eliminate all of those people whom
they consider to be at 2.0 and below.

******

What is 2.0 on Hubbard's Tone Scale? It is Antagonism. Simply stated,
Hubbard said that anyone who was antagonistic, and he meant
antagonistic towards Scientology, was to be forced to convert or be
murdered "quietly and without sorrow" by the superior race of Homo
Scientologicus , who alone is capable of determining a person's Tone
Level by use of Hubbard's so-called technology.

To expand upon Homo Scientologicus' genocide of anyone who is at 2.0
or below on Hubbard's Tone Scale, let's look closer at the Tone Scale
below 2.0 to see else who would be executed in a Scientology
dictatorship. Homo Sapiens who experienced the following states would
either be raised above 2.0 or executed by the Master Race:

1.9 Hostility
1.8 Pain
1.5 Anger
1.4 Hate
1.3 Resentment
1.2 No Sympathy
1.15 Unexpressed Resentment
1.1 Covert Hostility
1.0 Fear
0.98 Despair
0.96 Terror
0.94 Numb

You can see the entire Tone Scale at Scientogy's website:
http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/full.htm

Hubbard has the whole thing rigged, for if one is not a Scientologist
then, in Scientology's logic, they have some covert hostility (1.1) or
resentment (1.3) against Scientology. In Hubbard's perverted logic,
Scientology is so good that the only people who do not like it are
criminals. This is why it is so easy for him to call for a genocide
against people of an inferior race.

*****

Now we see the steps:

1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race,
was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

4. Genocide: The social engineering of Scientology to rid the world of
any member of the inferior race who is 2.0 or below on Hubbard's Tone
Scale.

*****

How many people would Scientology execute in a genocide if it ruled
the world? We can make on determination based upon Hubbard's own
writings. Hubbard described the anti-social personality:

Quote:
From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966: "In the fields of government, police
activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is
important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as
to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences
upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only
comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly
dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could
considerably better the state of society.

ref:http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/cos/mpoulter/scum/exterm.html

In a world of 6.4 billion people, Hubbard's numbers would mean that
1.28 billion people (20%) have anti-social personalities. This means
that Scientology would first conduct a genocide against the 2.5% of
the most dangerous anti-social personalities, which would be 25.6
million people.

After executing these most dangerous 25.6 million anti-social
personalities, there are still 1.24 billion anti-social personalities
that need to be processed or executed. This does not count the members
of the inferior race who have social personalities but are at 2.0 or
below.

At a minimum, the Master Race of Scientology would execute 25.6
million anti-social personalities and anyone at 2.0 or below that
could not be processed to a higher level. However, if one did not
become a Scientologist then they could not ever go above 2.0 because
the refusal to become a Scientologist is viewed as a hateful and
antagonistic act by L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology's leaders.

*****

Given the massively violent plans for genocide that reside in the
sacred scriptures of Scientology, the free and sane peoples of the
world must resist this most dangerous cult.

While Scientologists would protest that they do not want to commit
genocide, they cannot escape the charge for it is embodied in their
sacred scriptures. When a person becomes a Scientologist they, by
default, become associated with Hubbard's ideas of a Master Race, an
inferior race, and genocide of persons below 2.0. Scientologists can
protest to high heaven that this is not true of them or of
Scientology, but until the world sees Scientology publicly repudiate
the violent writings of Hubbard we cannot and will not trust
Scientology or Scientologists.

When Scientology asks wogs, "Can we be friends?" the answer has to be
no, for we in the Wog world cannot be friends with a group that
considers itself to be a Master Race, considers us to be inferior, and
embraces a Source that called for either genocide or forced
conversions.

Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist! You are supposed
to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said
and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data
is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in
Scientology.

--------------------------
Genocide: Quoting from the Admin (green) $cn dictionary, I offer you
the LRH definition of "GENOCIDE":

", any of the following acts commited with the intent to destroy, in
whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as
such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or
mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on
the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its destruction
in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births
within the group; and (e) forcibly transferring children of the group
to another group. (LRH ED 28 INT).

Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:59 pm Post subject: [Note] Reply with
quote
The data I am presenting about racial superiority and genocide as
themes embodied within Scientology's sacred scriptures are of course
extremely difficult to Scientologists to confront and accept. I can
understand that this requires a huge level of confront and would
naturally result in a decision to disavow the Church of Scientology
and leave. BB has already left CoS and I think that hardenedmind is
looking for an exit strategy.

If any lurking Scientologist is looking for a reason to leave, compute
this LRH data and realize that the CoS lies to you and conceals this
very explosive data from its members because it is such a defilement
to the image CoS wishes to cultivate as a humanitarian religion. Once
a Scientologist cogs on the fact that Scientology is about a Master
Race and Genocide, they will blow.

Consider what one one sage Scientologist asked a group of other
Scientologists: "Do you really want to live in a world controlled by
Scientology?"

If Scientology controlled the world would that be a good or a bad
thing? There would be no possibility of escape. It would be a state of
Ethics or RPF, of absolute obedience or prison. Nobody could talk
about their case in such a world and work would be about giving 90% of
your income to Scientology and living the most meager mest existence
possible: A bunk and rice and beans. Planet Hubbard would be a giant
gulag run by privileged Sea Org at Gold and Trementina.

David Miscagive would be the world dictator. Do you think DM would not
conduct a massive genocide against SP's if he had absolute military
power? Consider what LRH would have done to his enemies in 1967 had he
possessed bsolute military power. The logical implication of Fair Game
if Scientology possessed bsolute military power is Genocide. Int never
takes half measures when it comes to exacting penalties upon its
enemies.

Think about it.

*****

Markus: PAB 13 is indeed terrifying in its implications and subtext.
For example, this next quote screams David Miscavige's name, he who is
presently and desperately selling $2,000 sets of retreaded 50 year old
LRH Congress Lectures in an attempt to parasitically suck cash from
the people whose bodies he still owns (-3.0):
Quote:
The aberrative personality is so badly off that he can lead only a
parasitic existence. You will understand, then, that people going down
Tone Scale do not immediately and automatically become aberrative
personalities, in our definition as here used. People become
aberrative personalities out of a malevolence which insists on a high
level of survival without the production of anything."
L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

Who is DM except a malevolent and aberrative personality who insists
on a high level of survival without the production of anything? He
lives like a king and produces virtually nothing of real value. DM has
declared all of the best people in Scientology, allows teens and
rehabbed drug addicts to run things, and operates prison camps called
RPF. The Orgs are in decline and DM is sucking up cash from
Scientologists to buy real estate. Look at the push: Get everyone to
go OT so he can get cash to buy real estate. Why does DM leave the SP
Bldg unfinished and rotting the sun and buy real estate elsewhere? Ron
wanted Super Power delivered. Ron did not call for a half-finished
building to rot in the sun for ten years in the Mecca of Technical
Perfection. All of the logic in Scientology is gone and it is all now
about ethics, money, bogus PR full of lies, and real estate. What kind
of VFP is that?

Ladybird is right: All of the Int Execs are stuck at -3.0 because
Scientology at the high levels is about needing to own and control
bodies. That is why I think Trementina is secretly concerned with
demonic/alien theta possessesion of the bodies of certain classes of
Scientologists. Who is Homo Novis except a person who is ready to
exteriorize with full perceptions and allow an even higher being the
use of their meat body? And what of Int Exec's in the RPF's RPF? Their
bodies would be fit only for parasitical use by discarnate entities.

*****

BB, for you say that Fair Game applies only to what you describe as
Scientologist-on-Scientologist violence is not correct. Fair Game
follows an SP Declare and so a person is no longer a Scientologist and
has been demoted to Homo Sapien. The Scientology Code of Honor does
not allow a Scientologist to harm another Scientologist. The SP
Declare and Fair Game is the out. Fair Game is also applied to anyone
who is an enemy of the cult. BB, if I am wrong here please tell me
what the operation against Paulette Cooper was called.

*****

Again, PAB 13: It seems to be Hubbard's secret confession of his
essential perversions:
Quote:

1. Everything bad that happened to the preclear was (a) ridiculous,
(b) unimportant, (c) deserved.

That describes Hubbard and Scientology: Anything that happened to the
Scientologist happened because he or she: (a) was out ethics (b) was
dramatizing an upset (c) pc pulled it in. Scientology is never wrong
and any mistakes are the fault of the Scientologist.

*****

Here is Hubbard making another confession:
Quote:

There is hardly a man of art or letters who does not bear on him the
scar of having associated with a "merchant of fear," for these are
vampire personalities. They are themselves so starved of admiration
and of sensation that they drink out of others around them any
possible drop of admiration in any form.

Hubbard was an abused child who later became a pathological adult.
Hubbard got even with people by ruining them while simultaneously
demanding admiration from all of those in his universe.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15672&postorder=asc

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Kevin Brady

Dec 16, 2005, 8:14:34 PM12/16/05
Lermanet.com wrote:
> In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide as
> articulated by L. Ron Hubbard. I will preface it by summarizing my
> http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15639&postorder=asc,

That should be really, really difficult to expose, since it doesn't
exist. Scientologists are not a race, they are a grouping of likeminded
(ostensibly) people. They are no different from Catholics in this
regard. Are you regarding Catholics as a distinct race? Absurd.

> Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist!

I'm not a scientologist, so can I turn away? It's completely ridiculous.

You are supposed
> to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said
> and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data
> is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in
> Scientology. Please hear me out on this and then decide for yourself.

I'll look your presentation over, but unless you are actually seeing
genetic differences between scientologists and other human beings,
you're either being funny, or stupid.

> In my previous thread, I documented the way in which L. Ron Hubbard
> took the bizarre step of declaring Scientologists to be a new and
> distinct race that was separate from, and superior to Homo Sapien.

Ah, so Hubbard's declarations about how to determine racial identity and
character are to be accepted as true by you, despite most everything
else that he says being disputed? Handy.

> This spurious and hateful distinction allowed Hubbard to inject the
> diabolocal element of racial superiority into the minds of
> Scientologists. The following are LRH source texts:
> Quote:
> "HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis, new. (BCR, p. 12) 2. a theta-animated
> mest body possessed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a
> good, sane rational mest being about a skyscraper higher than Homo
> sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3. the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo
> novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has
> fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)"
> — L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary

Of course, you don't seem to be mentioning anything having to do with
physical characteristics which would make a scientologist different from
another human being. Are we making racial distinctions based on assumed
mental characteristics, now?

> 2. "Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become Homo
> Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was anywhere
> near efficient in South Africa."
> — L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing Problem

Yeah, apparently Hubbard thought that South Africans would require
special auditing handling. I think that is untrue, and I'll grant that
it was racist, but that doesn't quite make scientologists a different
race than other humans.

> 3. Any non-Scientologist is a "wog," someone who "isn't even trying."
> (Ref: L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary.)

Is whether or not someone is trying a racial characteristic?

> ref for above cites:http://www.suppressiveperson.org/

Thanks, a source, that must make your point legitimate. Next you'll be
telling me long exposure to 1.5 volts of electricity will cause euphoria
in people. That would be funny.

> Having declared non-Scientologists to be racially inferior to
> Scientologists allowed Hubbard to dehumanize them in the minds of his
> followers.

Nah. It was a group distinction, and a belief that others were not
fully conscious of their actions. Not a racial distinction. If Hubbard
made statements that seemed to put scientologists in a different racial
category than other people, he was as much in error as you are.

It was then an easy next step for Hubbard to declare any
> member of the inferior racial class of Homo Sapien to be subject to
> the violence of Fair Game should they dare attack or impede the Master
> Race of Homo Novis in its goal of establishing Scientology as the
> Supreme World Power:
> Quote:
> ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by
> any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientol-
> ogist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

Right, this was to apply to persons who were Suppressive Persons, not to
non-scientologists. Suppressive Persons are not seen as subhuman, they
are seen as criminal. Criminals are to be kept away from civilization,
yes? Same with suppressives. No racial connotation. Nice try, though.

> LRH:jp
> Copyright c 1967
> by L. Ron Hubbard
> Founder
> ALL RIGHTS RESERVED L. RON HUBBARD
>

> We can see Hubbard's initial conceptualization:
>
> 1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

Nope, Homo Novis: the New Man. Only difference, psychological
improvement, spiritual awareness. Zero genetic changes, zero racial
difference. Totally inaccurate, and inflammatory.

> 2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

A group which has not yet been cleared of trauma. Exactly the same
genetic composition, zero racial difference. Totally inaccurate and
inflammatory.

> 3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race,
> was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

False. Fair Game was to be applied to Suppressives, much the same way
you'd put out a warrant on a criminal, or send in a swat team or special
forces against a psychotic dictator. Totally false, very inflammatory.

> In these three definitions, we see LRH acting to build the Empire of
> Scientology based asserting racial superiority by use of violence.

Yes, but they are your definitions, and this is only occurring in your
mind. Scientologists don't think this way. Total misrepresentation.

> *****
> Yet there was an even more sinister step needed to achieve Pax
> Scientology. This was based on LRH's Tone Scale. Using his own scale
> as a metric to judge the value of a person, LRH declared that all
> persons who were 2.0 or lower on his scale had only two options in a
> Scientology World:
> Quote:
>
> "There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
> on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
> reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
> The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some
> of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is
> to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow...

Yes, and of course the first is preferable. Much like wider society
imprisons people who commit crimes, and executes criminals who commit
capital offenses, Hubbard and Scientology would remove suppressives from
the environment, or have them killed rather than have them kill. Let a
violent criminal kill hundreds or thousands, or take him out with a
sniper rifle? Take him out. If you have the option to remove him from
society and help him rehabilitate, that is superior, of course, but it
is not always an option.

> "The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower
> bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an
> almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the
> dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not
> necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable
> and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those
> individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough
> to get their tone level above the 2.0 line - a task which, indeed, is
> not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be
> under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of
> two hundred - or simply quarantining them from the society...

By removing all persons who are continually destructive and criminal
from social interaction, you would immediately see the world running
more smoothly. Is that an alien thought to you?

> "A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most
> lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of
> collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put
> to leprosy in that country."

Most cities that I've lived in, if you talk to the local police, will
admit that their favorite tactic with homeless people is to give them a
bus ticket to another city. Getting rid of the people who have the
problem seems to be a way to not have the problem. While it's not the
ideal resolution, it is a resolution. Thus we have prisons, instead of
just "catching and releasing" our criminals, in hopes that removing the
criminals will leave the rest of us safer. A myth? Perhaps.

> ref:http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/quotes.html

Another reference. Your opinion must then be authoritative.

> In Hubbard's world, it is Scientology processing or death for persons
> adjudged to be at 2.0 or lower by Scientology. If a person cannot be
> processed above 2.0, then that person, and all others like him, are to
> be disposed of, "quietly and without sorrow...." In other words,
> Hubbard and Scientology call for either a forced conversion to
> Scientology or genocide as a way to eliminate all of those people whom
> they consider to be at 2.0 and below.

Which is not an ethnic group. It's the group of people actively
destroying society.

> ******
>
> What is 2.0 on Hubbard's Tone Scale? It is Antagonism. Simply stated,
> Hubbard said that anyone who was antagonistic, and he meant
> antagonistic towards Scientology,

Ahh, the crux of the biscuit. You are right about this one, much as I
hate to admit it. He definitely wanted to destroy the people who
opposed him. This was a major logical "outpoint" for him. A
suppressive is a person who controls through overwhelming others, while
hiding his actions when he has to, only being overt when their power is
unquestioned. However, Hubbard got sloppy, like many people do, and
attributed the label of suppressive to anyone who opposed him (oppterm).
To me, for instance. This is and was a misattribution of the label,
which otherwise would be correct. In this case, and the others where
the Church has opp-termed and called their opposition suppressive, this
was a major error. Even so, it's not a racial attribution, and has
nothing to do with genocide. The best lies have a bit of truth
interspersed, eh Arnie?

was to be forced to convert or be
> murdered "quietly and without sorrow" by the superior race of Homo
> Scientologicus , who alone is capable of determining a person's Tone
> Level by use of Hubbard's so-called technology.

Thing is, Arnie, Homo Scientologicus is any person who has been trained
in the technology. It is not a genetic difference, not a racial
difference, but a matter of education. Anyone can learn the tone scale.
Another nice attempt to seem logical while actually presenting falsehood.

> To expand upon Homo Scientologicus' genocide of anyone who is at 2.0
> or below on Hubbard's Tone Scale, let's look closer at the Tone Scale
> below 2.0 to see else who would be executed in a Scientology
> dictatorship. Homo Sapiens who experienced the following states would
> either be raised above 2.0 or executed by the Master Race:

Which race is that? What are their genetic markers?

> 1.9 Hostility
> 1.8 Pain
> 1.5 Anger
> 1.4 Hate
> 1.3 Resentment
> 1.2 No Sympathy
> 1.15 Unexpressed Resentment
> 1.1 Covert Hostility
> 1.0 Fear
> 0.98 Despair
> 0.96 Terror
> 0.94 Numb

Yep, persons who were stuck at these levels or below would be required
in a Scientology Dictatorship (read: Miscaviges wet dream) to undergo
processing for correction. Failing that, the scientologists would expel
them. If they persisted in being a problem, scientologists would try to
have them confined. Failing that, they would then go into "dispose of
them quietly and without sorrow" mode. Much as we, a democratic nation,
presently do with wanted felons.

> You can see the entire Tone Scale at Scientogy's website:
> http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/full.htm

Another reference. Your treatise must then be beyond question.

> Hubbard has the whole thing rigged, for if one is not a Scientologist
> then, in Scientology's logic, they have some covert hostility (1.1) or
> resentment (1.3) against Scientology. In Hubbard's perverted logic,
> Scientology is so good that the only people who do not like it are
> criminals. This is why it is so easy for him to call for a genocide
> against people of an inferior race.

You were doing fine until you went into obfuscation mode about the race
thing, again. Yes, Hubbard, and obviously the Church, misuse the
attribution of Suppressive Person to accomplish organizational/political
goals instead of identifying actual threats to society and freedom.

> *****
>
> Now we see the steps:
>
> 1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

Good, repetition of the point: like a hypnotist, you seem to think that
this will cause people to believe it, despite the total lack of any
"racial" component to the supposed reasoning.

> 2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

Again, no race involved. You are getting as good at deception as the
people you were so angry at. We become what we resist.

> 3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race,
> was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

Except for the lack of any racial differences.

> 4. Genocide: The social engineering of Scientology to rid the world of
> any member of the inferior race who is 2.0 or below on Hubbard's Tone
> Scale.

Except that there are no racial differences. You are describing mental
characteristics, which are not defined by physical traits, certainly no
recognized genetic markers.

> *****
>
> How many people would Scientology execute in a genocide if it ruled
> the world? We can make on determination based upon Hubbard's own
> writings. Hubbard described the anti-social personality:

Genocide applies to races, though, Arnie. How many criminals would they
process, expel, imprison, or all-else failing, defend themselves from
through force?

> Quote:
> From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966: "In the fields of government, police
> activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is
> important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as
> to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences
> upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only
> comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly
> dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could
> considerably better the state of society.

Exactly: 2.5% of that 20% might need to be violently opposed to protect
our physical being and freedoms. The rest can be helped if they can be
freed from the influence of that 2.5%.

> ref:http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/cos/mpoulter/scum/exterm.html

Another reference. I don't know why I bother debating with you, when
your references clearly make even your shoddy logic and falsehoods
authoritative. Perhaps you can repeat it some more, and people will
then be hypnotized into believing you!

> In a world of 6.4 billion people, Hubbard's numbers would mean that
> 1.28 billion people (20%) have anti-social personalities.

Whoops, that's false. It's 2.5%, remember? The others are not
dangerous, as he said (PTS, not SP), and can be helped short of
imprisonment and violence. So, cut your numbers down by an order of
magnitude, to 128 million people that might need to be violently
opposed, although most of these would probably not be in a position of
power, and could probably be arrested (how many people are in prison
worldwide, right now? What's the percentage in the US?).

> This means
> that Scientology would first conduct a genocide against the 2.5% of
> the most dangerous anti-social personalities, which would be 25.6
> million people.

Well, I like your math better than mine, but your terminology is still
inaccurate, since you are talking about genocide, but you haven't shown
any racial differences to base this on. Taking such people in hand
doesn't necessarily mean they have to be killed. How many people were
killed in WWII, when trying to stop one criminal dictator and his
allies? Far more than 25.6 million.

> After executing these most dangerous 25.6 million anti-social
> personalities, there are still 1.24 billion anti-social personalities
> that need to be processed or executed.

Nope, because without the SPs, Arnie, you have people who will
destimulate, and be just fine. So, once the others are in hand, or
killed, these last 1.24 billion will reassimilate to society, perhaps
after being identified as future potential trouble sources. Much the
way people previously identified as convicts continue to have a criminal
record.

> This does not count the members
> of the inferior race who have social personalities but are at 2.0 or
> below.

Which race was that? I don't remember you identifying any genetic
markers. People below 2.0 on the tone scale are quite capable of making
case gain, and once the SPs are gone, this might occur without any
processing at all.

> At a minimum, the Master Race of Scientology would execute 25.6
> million anti-social personalities and anyone at 2.0 or below that
> could not be processed to a higher level.

Again, you make the false distinction between some supposed races.
Additionally, you assume that disposing of them means killing them.
When you are in court, Arnie, doesn't the judge dispose of cases? Does
that mean he kills the plaintiffs? Please. You're almost getting
Clintonian in your twisting of language.

> However, if one did not
> become a Scientologist then they could not ever go above 2.0 because
> the refusal to become a Scientologist is viewed as a hateful and
> antagonistic act by L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology's leaders.

Yes, OPPOSING scientology is considered this way by present idealogues
(most scientologists are not idealogues, although some are, particularly
the ones "hatted" to come to this site and post). Not being a
scientologist doesn't mean a person is below 2.0, it means the person is
considered ignorant of scientology.

> *****
>
> Given the massively violent plans for genocide that reside in the
> sacred scriptures of Scientology, the free and sane peoples of the
> world must resist this most dangerous cult.

What plans? So far, you've strung together falsehood,
misrepresentation, and inflammatory rhetoric, but your logic has been
shoddy, and you haven't shown any of those authoritative reference
thingies linking to these supposed plans to commit genocide. Why, the
scientologists are usually so good at labeling their plans and bulletins
clearly (tm). You'd think you could link directly to "Operation
Genocide", if they actually had one. Thing is, they don't, and this
silly attempt of yours to seem logical is actually just a pathetic gasp
for attention. What's wrong, they haven't sued you recently? Trying to
get them to attack you to provoke sympathy?

> While Scientologists would protest that they do not want to commit
> genocide,

Probably because they don't.

they cannot escape the charge for it is embodied in their
> sacred scriptures.

No, it's embodied in your twisted misunderstanding of their sacred
scriptures.

> When a person becomes a Scientologist they, by
> default, become associated with Hubbard's ideas of a Master Race,

Except that he didn't have such ideas. He had ideas of people being in
better condition as a PHENOTYPE, not as a GENOTYPE. Two OTs don't breed
and have little OTs. LOL. It's not a genetic thing, Arnie. Clear your
words. Are you saying that the difference between Asians and Africans
is educational, or accomplished through a number of hours of sessions?
That's funny!

> an
> inferior race, and genocide of persons below 2.0.

They don't advocate killing people, Arnie. That's just your
inflammatory hobby-horse. What's wrong, Lisa MacPherson's death
happened too long ago to harp on that anymore, so now you have to invent
INTENDED deaths?

> Scientologists can
> protest to high heaven that this is not true of them or of
> Scientology,

And they would be right to do so, if they wanted to waste as much time
refuting a crackpot such as yourself as I have. Aren't you the source
of the idea that e-meter's are just prolonged electrical shocks that
cause euphoria? LOL! "Arnie the Genocidal Theorist" ranks right up
there with "Arnie the 1.5 volt ECT Scientist"

> but until the world sees Scientology publicly repudiate
> the violent writings of Hubbard we cannot and will not trust
> Scientology or Scientologists.

Who is we? Are you using the royal we? Are you Arnie the 8th?

> When Scientology asks wogs, "Can we be friends?" the answer has to be
> no, for we in the Wog world cannot be friends with a group that
> considers itself to be a Master Race, considers us to be inferior, and
> embraces a Source that called for either genocide or forced
> conversions.

Conversions implies changing beliefs to those of the coverting group.
Scientology doesn't require this. They do require you not to be a
person bent on killing himself or others.

> Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist! You are supposed
> to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said
> and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data
> is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in
> Scientology.

So, do you mean that confronting this "data" means adopting your
interpretation of it? Or else what? Will you dispose of me quietly,
without sorrow?

> --------------------------
> Genocide: Quoting from the Admin (green) $cn dictionary, I offer you
> the LRH definition of "GENOCIDE":
>
> ", any of the following acts commited with the intent to destroy, in
> whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as
> such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or
> mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on
> the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its destruction
> in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births
> within the group; and (e) forcibly transferring children of the group
> to another group. (LRH ED 28 INT).

I'd agree with most of those definitions, although I don't think
religious groups can be considered genotypes, nor do I consider
nationality that way. Ethnicity is a little closer to the mark, and
racial is quite clearly genotype-related. Forcibly transferring people
is not genocide, but it is abuse and a crime against humanity.

> Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:59 pm Post subject: [Note] Reply with
> quote
> The data I am presenting about racial superiority and genocide as
> themes embodied within Scientology's sacred scriptures are of course
> extremely difficult to Scientologists to confront and accept.

They also are not data, they are interpretations.

> I can
> understand that this requires a huge level of confront and would
> naturally result in a decision to disavow the Church of Scientology
> and leave. BB has already left CoS and I think that hardenedmind is
> looking for an exit strategy.

So did I, but the thing is, Arnie, that doesn't mean I flipped and
became an opp-term. That happens when one is utterly defeated and
identifies with those who he feels can beat those who beat him. And the
confront of which you speak (meaning agreeing with your interpretation
of speciously connected "data") is actually willing self-deception, not
confront at all.

> If any lurking Scientologist is looking for a reason to leave, compute
> this LRH data and realize that the CoS lies to you and conceals this
> very explosive data from its members because it is such a defilement
> to the image CoS wishes to cultivate as a humanitarian religion. Once
> a Scientologist cogs on the fact that Scientology is about a Master
> Race and Genocide, they will blow.

And once you clear the words genocide and race, you will realize that
you have gone on at length, and yet only stated your ignorance.

> Consider what one one sage Scientologist asked a group of other
> Scientologists: "Do you really want to live in a world controlled by
> Scientology?"

Semantics. I wouldn't want to live in a world controlled by the Church
of Scientology, but I would like to live in a world controlled by people
who had achieved enlightenment through genuine application of scientology.

> If Scientology controlled the world would that be a good or a bad
> thing?

If the Church controlled the world, it would be a bad thing. If
enlightened scientologists controlled the world, I would expect
progressive changes until such time as we achieved cooperative anarchy.

> There would be no possibility of escape. It would be a state of
> Ethics or RPF, of absolute obedience or prison.

Yes, the Church went very wrong when they started down that road, in 1966.

> Nobody could talk
> about their case in such a world and work would be about giving 90% of
> your income to Scientology and living the most meager mest existence
> possible: A bunk and rice and beans. Planet Hubbard would be a giant
> gulag run by privileged Sea Org at Gold and Trementina.

That is a grim picture. Luckily, there are enlightened scientologists
out here that will prevent that ever from occurring.

> David Miscagive would be the world dictator. Do you think DM would not
> conduct a massive genocide against SP's if he had absolute military
> power?

He would, if SPs were a race. Since they aren't, he'd probably conduct
a largescale dragnet and either imprison or execute those determined to
be SPs.

> Consider what LRH would have done to his enemies in 1967 had he
> possessed bsolute military power. The logical implication of Fair Game
> if Scientology possessed bsolute military power is Genocide.

Nah, because they have no beef with any races, even if Hubbard was very
politically incorrect (as were most people of his generation) concerning
asians.

> Int never
> takes half measures when it comes to exacting penalties upon its
> enemies.
>
> Think about it.

I have. I agree that I don't want the Church of Scientology in control
of the world. If I did, I'd still be a member of the Church.

> *****
>
> Markus: PAB 13 is indeed terrifying in its implications and subtext.
> For example, this next quote screams David Miscavige's name, he who is
> presently and desperately selling $2,000 sets of retreaded 50 year old
> LRH Congress Lectures in an attempt to parasitically suck cash from
> the people whose bodies he still owns (-3.0):
> Quote:
> The aberrative personality is so badly off that he can lead only a
> parasitic existence. You will understand, then, that people going down
> Tone Scale do not immediately and automatically become aberrative
> personalities, in our definition as here used. People become
> aberrative personalities out of a malevolence which insists on a high
> level of survival without the production of anything."
> L. RON HUBBARD
> Founder

I've not seen that before. Sounds like gobbledygook, to me, as there's
no such thing as an aberrative personality. There are people who are
aberrated, but there aren't people who are more prone to becoming
aberrated. Hubbard was off on a thought experiment that clearly (tm)
failed, here.

> Who is DM except a malevolent and aberrative personality who insists
> on a high level of survival without the production of anything? He
> lives like a king and produces virtually nothing of real value. DM has
> declared all of the best people in Scientology, allows teens and
> rehabbed drug addicts to run things, and operates prison camps called
> RPF.

Well, he also issues off-policy issue types, such as Scientology Policy
Directives, (SP Directives) which authorized the Golden Age of Robotic
Delivery.

> The Orgs are in decline and DM is sucking up cash from
> Scientologists to buy real estate.

Yep, he's no scientologist.

> Look at the push: Get everyone to
> go OT so he can get cash to buy real estate. Why does DM leave the SP
> Bldg unfinished and rotting the sun and buy real estate elsewhere?

Why do you ask rhetorical questions?

> Ron
> wanted Super Power delivered. Ron did not call for a half-finished
> building to rot in the sun for ten years in the Mecca of Technical
> Perfection.

Well, if "Ron the Genocidal Madman" is evil enough to want to kill all
SPs, why wouldn't he be evil enough to deny people SuperPower (tm).

> All of the logic in Scientology is gone and it is all now
> about ethics, money, bogus PR full of lies, and real estate. What kind
> of VFP is that?

It was always on LRH's Admin Scale. However, I believe there was a time
when LRH had other goals, as well. Looks like the others got too
charged up.

> Ladybird is right: All of the Int Execs are stuck at -3.0 because
> Scientology at the high levels is about needing to own and control
> bodies. That is why I think Trementina is secretly concerned with
> demonic/alien theta possessesion of the bodies of certain classes of
> Scientologists.

LOL, break out the tinfoil hats, boys!

> Who is Homo Novis except a person who is ready to
> exteriorize with full perceptions and allow an even higher being the
> use of their meat body?

You mean themselves, exterior?

> And what of Int Exec's in the RPF's RPF? Their
> bodies would be fit only for parasitical use by discarnate entities.

If such things existed. But if we are going to get that wacky, why not
ask why the Pentagon has five sides?

> *****
>
> BB, for you say that Fair Game applies only to what you describe as
> Scientologist-on-Scientologist violence is not correct. Fair Game
> follows an SP Declare and so a person is no longer a Scientologist and
> has been demoted to Homo Sapien.

There is no relationship between SPs and Homo Sapiens, except that some
Homo Sapiens are SPs. (So are some Homo Novis'!)

> The Scientology Code of Honor does
> not allow a Scientologist to harm another Scientologist. The SP
> Declare and Fair Game is the out. Fair Game is also applied to anyone
> who is an enemy of the cult. BB, if I am wrong here please tell me
> what the operation against Paulette Cooper was called.

You are right, except that there is no racial component here. That is
just an inflammatory addition you are inserting to try to confuse the
issue and create opposition using hot buttons.

> *****
>
> Again, PAB 13: It seems to be Hubbard's secret confession of his
> essential perversions:
> Quote:
>
> 1. Everything bad that happened to the preclear was (a) ridiculous,
> (b) unimportant, (c) deserved.
>
> That describes Hubbard and Scientology: Anything that happened to the
> Scientologist happened because he or she: (a) was out ethics (b) was
> dramatizing an upset (c) pc pulled it in. Scientology is never wrong
> and any mistakes are the fault of the Scientologist.

That's the way a person who abdicated all responsibility, themselves,
would see it. Hubbard went up and down the tonescale, as does everyone
else. Clearly, here, he was in a low-tone state of mind, and was using
blame instead of assuming a responsible viewpoint.

> *****
>
> Here is Hubbard making another confession:
> Quote:
>
> There is hardly a man of art or letters who does not bear on him the
> scar of having associated with a "merchant of fear," for these are
> vampire personalities. They are themselves so starved of admiration
> and of sensation that they drink out of others around them any
> possible drop of admiration in any form.

That was largely true, historically. Great artists and writers who were
not independently wealthy were dependent on patrons, who were very often
devoid of creativity and drive, themselves.

> Hubbard was an abused child who later became a pathological adult.

That's an interesting insertion: where do you get the idea that he was
an abused child? Could be true, but I've never seen that assertion
anywhere before. It's kind of irrelevant to whether or not the tech
works, but it would explain why he wanted to be a lord or a Commodore
when he had his break, 66ish.

> Hubbard got even with people by ruining them while simultaneously
> demanding admiration from all of those in his universe.

This is proven. A lifelong characteristic. I think he had adopted
Crowley's viewpoint on this, or held it to begin with and might have
been attracted to Thelemic ideas because of it.

> http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15672&postorder=asc

Thank God and Xenu, another authoritative link. Is this the one where
Hubbard's childhood abuse is authenticated?

> Arnaldo Lerma
> Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Thanks for that, Arnie. It was fun to read. I appreciate that you have
a position, even if I disagree with it, and even if I think it is a
disingenuous position designed to elicit support and sympathy to hurt
the group that hurt you (and me).

KGB

Message has been deleted

Zinj

Dec 16, 2005, 11:02:59 PM12/16/05
In article <43a3...@news2.lightlink.com>, gomo...@hotmail.com says...

> Lermanet.com wrote:
> > In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide as
> > articulated by L. Ron Hubbard. I will preface it by summarizing my
> > http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15639&postorder=asc,
>
> That should be really, really difficult to expose, since it doesn't
> exist. Scientologists are not a race, they are a grouping of likeminded
> (ostensibly) people. They are no different from Catholics in this
> regard. Are you regarding Catholics as a distinct race? Absurd.

This is either completely ignorant or completely dishonest.

As you are well aware Kevin, Scientology sells Scientology as a path to
'Homo Novus'. That is a deliberate attempt to draw a distinction
between Scientologists and 'wogs' that goes far beyond 'race', but
involves species. Evolution. 'Survival' of the fittest.

It's an old theme in SF; from 'Slan' through 'Rebirth' and even
including Asimov's 'Foundation' trilogy.

As a self-declared 'freak', I'm well aware of the connotations. I loved
'Rebirth', and got a huge kick out of Jefferson Airplane's use of the
novel for the lyrics in 'Crown of Creation'.
------------------------------

You are the Crown of Creation
You are the Crown of Creation
and you've got no place to go.

Soon you'll attain the stability you strive for
in the only way that it's granted
in a place among the fossils of our time.

In loyalty to their kind
they cannot tolerate our minds.
In loyalty to our kind
we cannot tolerate their obstruction.

Life is Change
How it differs from the rocks
I've seen their ways too often for my liking
New worlds to gain
My life is to survive
and be alive
for you.

At the height of the generation wars, such hyperbolic mutant metaphors
were our atmosphere (I suspect you're too young to comprehend *how*
relevant such silliness seemed).

But, Hubbard wasn't, and He was always up for exploiting someone else's
'ruin'. Or idea. He stole everything He could from Heinlein's 'Stanger
in a Strange Land'; from Asimov; from Van Vogt; from Vance; from
literally *anyone*.

And, upon this mighty plagiarism he built His mighty 'cosmology'. He
declared war on wogs. On wog society.

Scientology is *intended* to be revolutionary; with any 'counter
revolutionaries' ground under the inevitable wheels.

That His mighty chariot was competing with spiritual Harleys and armed
with squirrel-cage motors was invisible to Him.

Hubbard had enough money to isolate Himself from reality, but, not
enough to extort the '100% compliance' His universal deification needed.

I can understand people who got sucked in in the 60s and early 70s
Kevin, but, what's *your* excuse?

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Lisa Ruby

Dec 16, 2005, 11:12:01 PM12/16/05
This post is completely on target.

Scientologists (and other "elite" groups that share their core goals)
are being trained to think of themselves as the only "authentically
human" beings on the planet. All others are designated as subhuman and
thus will retain no civil rights and will be deleted quietly (starting
with those hidden away in nursing homes, hospitals and mental
institutions) and without sorrow.

This is totalitarianism, globalism, world government, The Plan,
whatever you want to call it--and it is unfolding in stages right now.
Not in some distant future, but now.

Lisa Ruby
http://libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_nwo_operation.html

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 12:06:08 AM12/17/05
Zinj wrote:
> In article <43a3...@news2.lightlink.com>, gomo...@hotmail.com says...
>
>>Lermanet.com wrote:
>>
>>>In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide as
>>>articulated by L. Ron Hubbard. I will preface it by summarizing my
>>>http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15639&postorder=asc,
>>
>>That should be really, really difficult to expose, since it doesn't
>>exist. Scientologists are not a race, they are a grouping of likeminded
>>(ostensibly) people. They are no different from Catholics in this
>>regard. Are you regarding Catholics as a distinct race? Absurd.
>

> This is either completely ignorant or completely dishonest.

Or neither. Might just well be genuine, and gnostically experienced truth.

> As you are well aware Kevin, Scientology sells Scientology as a path to
> 'Homo Novus'.

I see, wherein a person changes his genes, and becomes something that is
not human. Bzzt. That's like saying yogis are a different species.
Being an advanced human is not being a different race, it's the same
race with better tools.

> That is a deliberate attempt to draw a distinction
> between Scientologists and 'wogs' that goes far beyond 'race', but
> involves species. Evolution. 'Survival' of the fittest.

Right, the fittest worldview. Evolution of the mind, in the same way
that a child goes to school to learn from adults, wogs go to the Church
to learn from trained auditors. Nothing speciesist about it. I'll
agree that scientologists consider themselves the bright ones, the ones
who've caught on, but what group of adherents to a philosophy DON'T?

> It's an old theme in SF; from 'Slan' through 'Rebirth' and even
> including Asimov's 'Foundation' trilogy.

Perhaps. I found Foundation boring, and am not familiar with either
Slan or Rebirth. My idea of good science fiction is Donaldson's "Gap
into Power", Kress's "Sleepless" books- but this isn't a damned book
club, now is it.

> As a self-declared 'freak', I'm well aware of the connotations. I loved
> 'Rebirth', and got a huge kick out of Jefferson Airplane's use of the
> novel for the lyrics in 'Crown of Creation'.
> ------------------------------

Well, I'm also a self-declared 'freak'. For that reason, I've always
clearly understood that though I am of the same species and race as "my
fellow man", I am not necessarily like him/her in fundamental ways. I'm
not as political as most of the people I know (not jockeying for their
affections and loyalty), and I tend not to be satisfied with no-answer
answers. Does that mean I'm not human? Not at all. Do I think of
myself as superior to other people? Sometimes, in some ways. However,
I don't think of myself as a superior "race". I just think the way I've
been expressed is nice, and I had a lucky upbringing and setting. In
other words, there's a difference between genotype and phenotype, and
sometimes that difference can seem to be a different species. But it's
not. And most scientologists don't think that way. A lot of them (and
me when I was a scientologist) think of themselves as missionaries,
having heard the good word and knowing the high tech, but that's not
racist, it's just well-intentioned desire to share something with others
who haven't discovered it yet (in scientologist's opinion). The Church
tries to play on this good intention to turn people into heavy
prosyletizers, and many fall into this role for a while, until they
discover that it's rather glib or phoney. But if I genuinely think that
I know a way to help people, and I try to do so, while that may annoy
people who think they know that I am deluded, it's not evil or racist
(?) in any way.

> You are the Crown of Creation
> You are the Crown of Creation
> and you've got no place to go.
>
> Soon you'll attain the stability you strive for
> in the only way that it's granted
> in a place among the fossils of our time.
>
> In loyalty to their kind
> they cannot tolerate our minds.
> In loyalty to our kind
> we cannot tolerate their obstruction.
>
> Life is Change
> How it differs from the rocks
> I've seen their ways too often for my liking
> New worlds to gain
> My life is to survive
> and be alive
> for you.

Nice poem/psalm. Certainly, people can become insular and xenophobic
concerning their grouping, but racism is a different matter. People who
have been the victims of racism know this, as do those who have
perpetrated it and learned to grow out of it. There's a difference:
when I held racist views in High School, it was an assumption that
people of a different ethnic background were incapable of certain
physical or mental tasks. A scientologist doesn't look at a wog as
incapable, they look at them as IGNORANT, and sometimes lazy. There is
no presumption that the person cannot know, is fundamentally different
from them, but there is a presumption that they simply don't know, and
that their mind might be closed due to propaganda or false data arrived
at in some other manner.

> At the height of the generation wars, such hyperbolic mutant metaphors
> were our atmosphere (I suspect you're too young to comprehend *how*
> relevant such silliness seemed).
>
> But, Hubbard wasn't, and He was always up for exploiting someone else's
> 'ruin'. Or idea. He stole everything He could from Heinlein's 'Stanger
> in a Strange Land'; from Asimov; from Van Vogt; from Vance; from
> literally *anyone*.

Good! More power to him. We stand on the shoulders of giants. Are we
not men?

> And, upon this mighty plagiarism he built His mighty 'cosmology'. He
> declared war on wogs. On wog society.

No: this is where we differ (on this point, anyway). He did NOT
declare war on wogs, he declared war on the institutions and ideas that
made wogs out of normally thinking people. Perhaps "wog society", in
that it is composed of those institutions (some of them, anyway).

> Scientology is *intended* to be revolutionary; with any 'counter
> revolutionaries' ground under the inevitable wheels.

Evolutionary. Yes, it is intended to supplant the present order. Not
through confrontation, but through education and infiltration. Sadly,
you are right about grinding "counter revolutionaries"
(counter-intention) under the wheels.

> That His mighty chariot was competing with spiritual Harleys and armed
> with squirrel-cage motors was invisible to Him.

Well, I disagree: not that things couldn't be invisible to Hubbard, he
certainly had his blind-spots, but that there was some form of
competition out there that was superior. Scientology is a container-
whatever works is assimilated in it. That's the idea, at least. Thus,
nothing can be superior, because anything that would have been superior
is incorporated as scientology grows and expands. While in practice,
this didn't work out, because of copyright problems and people's
unwillingness to be assimilated, I'm not aware of any superior
methodology to scientology until the exodus from the Church in 1982.
There were other splinter groups and "isms" out there, but I'm not aware
of any that were as comprehensive and tested. Whether Hubbard
"researched" or not, in the clinical sense is debatable. That the
processes he plagiarized or turned out himself were tested on hundreds
of cases is not debatable: the folders tell the tale. Some processes
were abandoned because they "didn't work". Whether they "didn't work"
toward creating a person willing to be dominated by Hubbard, or "didn't
work" toward creating a person who was capable of harnessing intention
and detaching from the stimulus-response mechanism he stole from Pavlov
and dubbed the reactive mind is debatable, but there was a learning
process that occurred, and I would have to have it proved to me that
there was something more well-designed and tested than scientology.

> Hubbard had enough money to isolate Himself from reality, but, not
> enough to extort the '100% compliance' His universal deification needed.

That's true. Robert Anton Wilson explained why in "The Illuminatus!
Trilogy". People who are in different status on a vertical heirarchy do
not share information between levels of the heirarchy. Hubbard's MLM
structure caused him to get rich, and to be removed from where the money
was being made at the same time. Eventually, he received nothing but
false reports and money. While people delivering at the orgs knew the
actual situation and were broke.

> I can understand people who got sucked in in the 60s and early 70s
> Kevin, but, what's *your* excuse?

My excuse is that I was highly disaffected from my family and virtually
homeless. They offered me society and a place to live, and even helped
me get food and status. However, that's not why I joined the group. I
joined the group for the promise of a workable technology to generate
evolution of the mind and spirit. I was always independent enough to
break away from affinity groups that were conning me, which I did with
the Church.

However, I'd been interested in hypnotism when I was a child, in
philosophy when I was in college, and I was and remain an optimist. I
Want to Believe, as Mulder would say. I don't believe when the facts
are clearly in disagreement with the presentation, but I am predisposed
to look into things instead of dismissing them if they don't fit within
an establishment paradigm. There are many parts of scientology that I
dismiss as being wrongly emphasized, flat out false, badly stated,
poorly constructed, what have you- but there were and are central
organizing principles that I continue to find of value. Do to the
insistence of scientologists worldwide that my view of scientology is
too different from theirs (standard tech, including the OT levels and
Implant myths), eventually I realized I'm not a scientologist, although
I share a lot of "stable data" with them. I am, and was, something
different. Eventually, I figured out I'm more of a metapsychologist, a
splinter group that's gone over to the dark side, and partnered with
psychology/psychiatry, but hasn't abandoned "spiritual psychology" and
retrospective abreaction as a primary method of address. My allegiance,
though, is with my fellow people who looked into scientology and
discovered something of value, despite the crooked organization and the
guy who presided over the defrauding of thousands, if not tens of
thousands of people who trusted him. They might be fools to stay with
the organization, but people who dismiss the tech on the basis of the
"old man"'s problems and schemes are the bigger fools.

My two cents.

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 1:41:15 AM12/17/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> This post is completely on target.

Yes, if the target is setting people against each other.

> Scientologists (and other "elite" groups that share their core goals)
> are being trained to think of themselves as the only "authentically
> human" beings on the planet.

The Church is insular, and they do believe that they have "superior
tech", and there may be "Arrogants" who subscribe to this ideology, but
there are many more out there that don't.

> All others are designated as subhuman and
> thus will retain no civil rights and will be deleted quietly (starting
> with those hidden away in nursing homes, hospitals and mental
> institutions) and without sorrow.

Like our government did in New Orleans? Was that Scientology at work?

> This is totalitarianism, globalism, world government, The Plan,
> whatever you want to call it--and it is unfolding in stages right now.
> Not in some distant future, but now.

Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
because it sounds like bullshit to me.

KGB

Lisa Ruby

Dec 17, 2005, 3:06:22 AM12/17/05
KGB wrote:

>Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
>because it sounds like bullshit to me.

The Plan is a term for theosophist Alice Bailey's 24 volume work about
the new world religion, new age and new millenium. What Hubbard
referred to as "delete," Bailey dubbed a "cleansing action"

http://www.lucistrust.org/lucispub/aab_books.shtml

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 17, 2005, 3:29:00 AM12/17/05

Lermanet.com wrote:
> In this thread

I, as a Scientologist say the following: Arnie Lerma posts nothing but
forgeries or cites citations out of context. Just like Nazi propaganda.
Your own friend Karin Spaink plans death on a large scale for this
planet, you hypocrites. She also makes fun of the Sept. 11 terror
attacks.

Karin Spaink is also a member of this notorious group of people who
call themselves the "Church of Euthanasia". The "Four Pillars"
of the Church of Euthanasia are:

- Suicide
- Abortion
- Cannibalism
- Sodomy
[source] http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

The Church of Euthanasia's motto is, "Save the planet and kill
yourself".

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: "Starship Trooper" <kearsleycu...@myself.com> - Find messages by
this author
Date: 16 Dec 2005 19:03:47 -0800
Subject: Karin 'KILLER' Spaink - Re: Final Victory! XS4ALL and Spaink
win Scientology battle
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | View Thread | Show original

Karin Spaink wrote:
> Final Victory! XS4ALL and Spaink win Scientology battle

You would have not gotten away with it in our countries, KARIN 'KILLER'

SPAINK. Your boney ass would have been grass.

Who is Karin 'KILLER' Spaink?

[start]
Karin Spaink:

Karin Spaink
2e Wittenburgerdwarsstraat 74
1018 LP Amsterdam - -
NL
31.206252518 (FAX) 31.206252518
Email: kspa...@xs4all.nl

Karin Spaink is a journalist in the city of Amsterdam. But on the
newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday (ASH) she is better known as the woman
who issues suicide advice to people (including children) over the
Internet and on Usenet. Her first website is entitled:
http://ash.spaink.net/methods.html

At this above website, a person can gather suicide information such as
suicide by "rat poison", or suicide by "drinking bleach". But
Spaink's more deadly suicide methods and methods potentially
hazardous to other people include:

- Nitrogen gas
- Carbon Monoxide
- Chlorine gas
- Chloroform

All four of the above methods could cause severe harm or death to many
other people, as these gases can escape into other areas and severely
injure or kill other people. Chlorine gas was an agent which was used
by the Germans during the First World War and this gas killed many
people in a horrific fashion of the lungs filling with mucus and the
person suffocating to death.

Some of Spaink's other suicide methods are:

- JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS
- EXPLOSIVES
- JUMPING IN FRONT OF TRAINS

All three of the above methods could injure or kill other people. In
the case of suicide by jumping from a building, we saw many people on
"9/11" leap to their deaths from the World Trade Center. I
understand that a fireman was killed by a falling body? In the case of
explosives, this too is a dangerous method and explosives are commonly
used in terrorism related activities world wide and these terror
attacks kill and injure thousands of people every year. In the case of
suicide by train, if a train were to stop to try to save the life of
the person committing suicide, many passengers could be injured by
falling while the train is stopping.

Karin Spaink claims to be doing other people a good service with her
suicide methods and her other suicide publications over the Internet.
Karin has stated that she would help one man named "Little Chris"
to die in this newsgroup article:

"You have not let anybody down. And of course we'll help you in all
possible ways, of course, dear Chris. I will try to help you go,
Honestly..."
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/b58d9a455f8deb0...

Karin Spaink also made the claim that she would get "bonus points"
from the "Church of Euthanasia" if a suicidal person were to
mention that she helped that person to die in this newsgroup article:

"Even *you* can get to be a martyr of the CoE, Doug. All it
takes is to mention them in your suicide note. You'll be
instantaneously elevated to that long craved status. And if
you said I made you do it, I'm sure I can get bonus points."
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/2777a65c86feaab...

Karin Spaink is also a member of this notorious group of people who
call themselves the "Church of Euthanasia". The "Four Pillars"
of the Church of Euthanasia are:

- Suicide
- Abortion
- Cannibalism
- Sodomy
[source] http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

The Church of Euthanasia's motto is, "Save the planet and kill
yourself". But it is interesting to note that the Church of
Euthanasia's members never seem to practice their own teachings, yet
they suggest and expect others to practice what they preach and commit
suicide. And many people do commit suicide after reading and gathering
suicide methods from all of Spaink's suicide sites.

Karin Spaink claims that the "Church of Euthanasia" is a
"joke". But you cannot help but overlook the references to suicide
and cannibalism on this website, some of which could be used to harm
many other people. These website links are located on this page:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/whatsnew.html

And these references include the following links of:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html
http://ash.spaink.net/

Other references to cannibalism on the Church of Euthanasia website can

be found at this location:
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=98326266&pageid=r&mode=all&qu...

And please read the Religious Freedom Watch web pages regarding Karin
Spaink. Here is the link:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html

And please read the Preston Today News article regarding Karin Spaink
where she stated that she has "no guilt" of the deaths of other
people:
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleI...

All of the above website references show us that Karin Spaink is a
danger to depressed and suicidal adults and children. Karin has shown
the world that she will help anyone to die, no matter what the reason
or how old that person is.

The activities of people like Karin Spaink has enraged the British
Parliament to the point where Britain's Prime Minister, Tony Blair,
has now stated, "I'll fight internet suicides".
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleI...

I am happy to see the British Government taking direct action to put a
halt to Internet suicides and to try to put a stop to people like Karin

Spaink who prey on vulnerable depressed and suicidal children. But this

is not enough. Legal action against people like Spaink is needed.
Having people like Spaink either charged criminally or banned from
travel to other countries where they can wage their war of misery and
hatred on children would be appropriate.

And to get public opinion regarding Karin Spaink, please read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/search?hl=en&group...

I should also mention that Karin Spaink is the webmaster for the Church

of Euthanasia. The HTML source code for the Church of Euthanasia
website http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/ reveals the following
information:

Spaink kspa...@xs4all.nl">

I do believe the Church of Euthanasia members are quite serious in
seeing people die, these people include teens and young adults. It was
stated that the Church of Euthanasia website is just a "joke". But you
cannot overlook all the references to suicide contained on this
website.

Also, Karin Spaink's suicide information is often used by depressed and

suicidal people who gather Spaink's suicide information from her
website. Please read the following Usenet posted article by a person
who tried to hang himself using Spaink's suicide hanging method:

"Anwyay, after some testing I went for it. Things were getting fuzzy,
arms tingling, next thing I know I have completely lost all sense of
sight and body, and felt like I was spinning and traveling at a high
rate of speed, which was a little scary. I thought I was finally on my
way, until all of a sudden I regained conciousness (what seemed after
a few seconds) and immediately got up and pulled the noose off in a
panic. It was a HUGE surge of adrenaline and strangely enough it felt
great! I couldn't help but crack a smile afterwards. Overall it was a
little freaky though..."

[from source]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/msg/e84a556b6237a6...

The hanging method the above poster used was obtained from Karin
Spaink's website of:
http://ash.spaink.net/suspension.html

Spaink's suicide hanging method is often referred to on Usenet
newsgroups. Please read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/search?hl=en&group...

It was stated that there have been 14 confirmed deaths of posters from
the newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday. I can state that there have been a
lot more. Another contact name for you may be here:
j...@juliascheeres.com or see http://www.juliascheeres.com/ Mrs.
Scheeres, a journalist, has a vast knowledge of events which happened
on alt.suicide.holiday.

And please read this link regarding an alt.suicide.holiday female who
killed herself using cyanide:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/06/08/MN114902.DTL
This was an article created by Mrs. Scheeres.

If you can at all help to have these two people Spaink dealt with by
way of law, please do so. It is in my firm belief that this person
(SPAINK) could be responsible in part for the deaths of many hundreds
of people world wide.

Also, I believe the "Church of Euthanasia" website and Spaink is hiding

behind the banner of free speech and using this banner to protect
themselves and promote their suicide websites and their suicide agenda.

How dangerous is the "Church of Euthanasia"? According to the
Australian Federal Parliament, the Church of Euthanasia is very
dangerous. And it should also be noted that the Australian Federal
Parliament was concerned about the Church of Euthanasia when it was
discovered that the Church of Euthanasia was going to set up a suicide
hotline, not to help people to live, but to assist people in dying.

Please read the comments below and I have provided you a link to the
actual source of the information from the Australian Federal
Parliament:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------

Committee inquiry into the provisions of the Criminal Code Amendment
(Suicide Related Material Offences) Bill 2005.

"Evidence of the importance of telephones came from the professed
intention of one overseas suicide group to set up a telephone hotline:

one newsgroup which calls itself The Church of Euthanasia suggests
suicide as a positive act for all, and have announced their intention
to set up a suicide assistance telephone hotline to pursue this
further..."

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/legcon_ctte/suicide/report/d02...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------

[end]

--
The first mate shouted from the crow's nest
I think I might see land out there

-TROOPER

zeeorger

Dec 17, 2005, 5:12:20 AM12/17/05
Kevin Brady wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
> > This post is completely on target.
>
> Yes, if the target is setting people against each other.

No, it is on target because it does represent an aspect of the '"logic"
experesed by LRH and used by those who engage in scientology. Those
whithin the movement still hold fast to the concept that every
statement LRH ever made is infallible.

One the one hand LRH says "go see a doctor" while in another instance
he degrades them and the entire medical field by calling them
"medicos" and "witch-doctors"

One the one hand LRH creates grand theories and gives the impresion
that this is all achived through scientific methodology (such as
dedicating Dianetics to Will Durant). Older copies of Dianetics used
to include an essay by Durant in the apendix. All the while we have
LRH ranting against the very backwardness of various "scientific"
groups. Pushing the A-bomb fear button.

The list is very very long ...

The effect it creates is worse than geonocide (body death), it creates
schizophrenia (mind death).

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/schizophrenia

LRH actively created insanities he would then find "cures" for.

KB:
> ... I joined the group for the promise of a workable technology to generate

> evolution of the mind and spirit

A lot of us joined Scientology, and staff, based on a whole host of
promises including your eloquent statment of the aspirations of those
who did at one time support scientology.

Which means that some of us, those willing to help others, were made
gullible.

> > Scientologists (and other "elite" groups that share their core goals)
> > are being trained to think of themselves as the only "authentically
> > human" beings on the planet.

Getting warmer, what LRH did was find ways to turn minds into mush and
then sell you a way to get it "undone" - for a price. If you re-read
the early versions of the Introspection RD HCOBs you can see how it is
designed to partially "cure" you from the scientology mind-fuck, but
still keep you stuck.

> The Church is insular, and they do believe that they have "superior
> tech", and there may be "Arrogants" who subscribe to this ideology, but
> there are many more out there that don't.
>
> > All others are designated as subhuman and
> > thus will retain no civil rights and will be deleted quietly (starting
> > with those hidden away in nursing homes, hospitals and mental
> > institutions) and without sorrow.
>
> Like our government did in New Orleans? Was that Scientology at work?
>
> > This is totalitarianism, globalism, world government, The Plan,
> > whatever you want to call it--and it is unfolding in stages right now.
> > Not in some distant future, but now.

Theocracy might be more apt. Social evolution looks more and more like
a continuous battle between those who would seek advantage though the
introduction of various religious "world orders" ... but with each
passing collective brain-fart we get a more "secular" social order.

> Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
> because it sounds like bullshit to me.
>
> KGB

Read the OEC volumes lately? In a new unit of time ? very therapeutic.

The Org Board appears to be based on LRHs Navy experience. His insight
on organizational structure is quite good. LRH was both smart and
totally nuts.

In practice though, the real effectiveness of the RTC, which runs the
SO, just goes to show that no organization will survive for long when
its leadership is insane. But then scientology is designed to create
insanity.

RTC's use of force (such as the various failed RPFs it keeps creating)
shows it is willing to engage in degrading behaviour to fellow men,
which is spiritually and morally repugnant.

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 5:51:52 AM12/17/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> KGB wrote:
>

>>Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
>>because it sounds like bullshit to me.
>

> The Plan is a term for theosophist Alice Bailey's 24 volume work about
> the new world religion, new age and new millenium. What Hubbard
> referred to as "delete," Bailey dubbed a "cleansing action"
>
> http://www.lucistrust.org/lucispub/aab_books.shtml

Sure, sure, no doubt they both had words: I've seen their words! I
just don't recall any actual plan, as such. In fact, I think you just
might be pretending that there is a plan to delete or enact a cleansing
action, when actually, you are extrapolating that from some words. No
actual plan though, mmmkay?

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 6:09:55 AM12/17/05
zeeorger wrote:
> Kevin Brady wrote:
>
>>Lisa Ruby wrote:
>>
>>>This post is completely on target.
>>
>>Yes, if the target is setting people against each other.
>>

> No, it is on target because it does represent an aspect of the '"logic"
> experesed by LRH and used by those who engage in scientology. Those
> whithin the movement still hold fast to the concept that every
> statement LRH ever made is infallible.

Certainly Ron's infallibility is played up, and one is always directed
to "Source" (funny, they don't just point to me, when they are
discussing source) materials instead of just talking about an idea. No
racism or genocidal plans, though. That's just absurdity.

> One the one hand LRH says "go see a doctor" while in another instance
> he degrades them and the entire medical field by calling them
> "medicos" and "witch-doctors"

Yes, yes, but how is that racist?

> One the one hand LRH creates grand theories and gives the impresion
> that this is all achived through scientific methodology (such as
> dedicating Dianetics to Will Durant). Older copies of Dianetics used
> to include an essay by Durant in the apendix. All the while we have
> LRH ranting against the very backwardness of various "scientific"
> groups. Pushing the A-bomb fear button.

Yes, he liked the idea that he was smart enough to understand science
(without actually passing his science classes), but despised materialist
scientific paradigms.

> The list is very very long ...

Indeed, but that list doesn't have much to do with genocide.

> The effect it creates is worse than geonocide (body death), it creates
> schizophrenia (mind death).

Actually, it doesn't. I know several schizophrenics. I've been a
roommate to one for the last 8 months. Her mind is not dead. However,
she does experience entities that are not physically present and are
malevolent towards her. She never underwent any scientology. Nor is
she a different race than me. We are both human, despite my auditing.

> http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/schizophrenia
>
> LRH actively created insanities he would then find "cures" for.

So, he could create insanity? Do you think that a person who
understands how to create insanity probably also understands how to
create sanity? Aren't they just different uses of the same understanding?

> KB:
>
>>... I joined the group for the promise of a workable technology to generate
>>evolution of the mind and spirit
>

> A lot of us joined Scientology, and staff, based on a whole host of
> promises including your eloquent statment of the aspirations of those
> who did at one time support scientology.
>
> Which means that some of us, those willing to help others, were made
> gullible.

Well, no doubt I was fairly gullible at that time. The fact that the
Church of Scientology betrayed me doesn't mean that the tech doesn't
work, or that scientologists are planning genocide.

>>>Scientologists (and other "elite" groups that share their core goals)
>>>are being trained to think of themselves as the only "authentically
>>>human" beings on the planet.
>

> Getting warmer, what LRH did was find ways to turn minds into mush and
> then sell you a way to get it "undone" - for a price. If you re-read
> the early versions of the Introspection RD HCOBs you can see how it is
> designed to partially "cure" you from the scientology mind-fuck, but
> still keep you stuck.

I read the materials of the Introspection RD back when Lisa MacPherson
died and there was a big hullaballoo. I didn't notice what you
describe. I noticed the idea that removing the person from
restimulation and using CCH/Body Mimicry was the concept: keeping the
person fed, rested - that was the idea I saw. Clearly, in her case,
that's not how it went.

>>The Church is insular, and they do believe that they have "superior
>>tech", and there may be "Arrogants" who subscribe to this ideology, but
>>there are many more out there that don't.
>>

>>>All others are designated as subhuman and
>>>thus will retain no civil rights and will be deleted quietly (starting
>>>with those hidden away in nursing homes, hospitals and mental
>>>institutions) and without sorrow.
>>
>>Like our government did in New Orleans? Was that Scientology at work?
>>

>>>This is totalitarianism, globalism, world government, The Plan,
>>>whatever you want to call it--and it is unfolding in stages right now.
>>>Not in some distant future, but now.
>

> Theocracy might be more apt. Social evolution looks more and more like
> a continuous battle between those who would seek advantage though the
> introduction of various religious "world orders" ... but with each
> passing collective brain-fart we get a more "secular" social order.

Yes, and I expect that will continue, and I thank Xenu for it.
Cosmology Neutral scientology in the hands of professional therapists
could be very beneficial. It's the Church I dislike, not the processes
or goals of the religious/psychological philosophy.

>>Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
>>because it sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>KGB
>

> Read the OEC volumes lately? In a new unit of time ? very therapeutic.

I haven't, recently. I didn't notice a plan to kill the wogs.

> The Org Board appears to be based on LRHs Navy experience. His insight
> on organizational structure is quite good. LRH was both smart and
> totally nuts.

Yes, the two are not mutually exclusive. I think he was not totally
nuts prior to 1966, but I'd agree with that assessment after that
point. Prior to that, I think he had flashes of megalomania, but seemed
largely benevolent, interested in helping people. After that point, he
seemed only interested in disciplining them and preparing for war (while
milking the golden cow).

> In practice though, the real effectiveness of the RTC, which runs the
> SO, just goes to show that no organization will survive for long when
> its leadership is insane. But then scientology is designed to create
> insanity.

I disagree. The OT Levels seem to be designed to cause a person to
abandon their own judgment and become Rondroids- accept his mythology
and "run" it, rather than exploring your own identity structure. The
ethics stuff is straight brainwashing (lower conditions: the non-e and
up seems harmless and effective).

> RTC's use of force (such as the various failed RPFs it keeps creating)
> shows it is willing to engage in degrading behaviour to fellow men,
> which is spiritually and morally repugnant.

That's certainly true.

However, it's not racist. Just fascist. Like our government!

KGB

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 6:19:14 AM12/17/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Lermanet.com wrote:
>
>>In this thread
>

> I, as a Scientologist say the following: Arnie Lerma posts nothing but
> forgeries or cites citations out of context. Just like Nazi propaganda.

There is your counter to Arnie:

> Your own friend Karin Spaink plans death on a large scale for this
> planet, you hypocrites. She also makes fun of the Sept. 11 terror
> attacks.

Now you are misdirecting: why?

> Karin Spaink is also a member of this notorious group of people who
> call themselves the "Church of Euthanasia". The "Four Pillars"
> of the Church of Euthanasia are:
>

> - Suicide
> - Abortion
> - Cannibalism
> - Sodomy
> [source] http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

What does this have to do with Arnie's posts?

> The Church of Euthanasia's motto is, "Save the planet and kill
> yourself".

That's pretty funny.

I belonged to a joke Church myself once. My brother and I made it up.
It was called the Church of Nothing. We had no beliefs or sacraments.
No services. When asked what we do, the answer is nothing. You owe the
Church nothing. Etc. Our symbol was the null set. Got good laughs on
our business cards. I was also briefly a pope of the Bobists. Major
tenet? Slack.

My present motto is "Free Will is limited by repressed intention." Try
that on for size.

KGB

Lermanet.com

Dec 17, 2005, 11:48:37 AM12/17/05
On 17 Dec 2005 00:06:22 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

>KGB wrote:
>
>>Well, I wish someone would get a copy of the Plan, and show it to me,
>>because it sounds like bullshit to me.
>
>The Plan is a term for theosophist Alice Bailey's 24 volume work about
>the new world religion, new age and new millenium. What Hubbard
>referred to as "delete," Bailey dubbed a "cleansing action"
>
>http://www.lucistrust.org/lucispub/aab_books.shtml

more background and a zillion links is available here
http://www.lermanet.com/rainbow-swaztika/

arnie lerma

>Lisa Ruby
>http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Phil Scott

Dec 17, 2005, 8:14:36 PM12/17/05

"Lermanet.com" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide

And a fine start they have on it too. The peoples temple
ranks first in deaths though at 700, then come scn with 200 or
so that we know of, but all not as obvious as with the peoples
temple.

Scientology inc though has thousands who are still basket
cases after the experience. We may never get an exact count
but by experience Id say 90% of those who left after more than
5 years suffer badly.. that would 100,000 or more.

On that scale the criminal cult takes the cake... and thats
just so far.
********

Nice work Arnaldo you sure point out the pattern, the plan and
the intent of Hubbard

.......and having been in, I know it was the plan of the
members also they are following those edicts and apply them in
their businesses and daily lives... its very clear from the
inside at least,

...maybe thats why viciousness seems to mark so many scns,
thats been commented on by many who deprogram and also by
those doing rehab...the vicious personality that seems to
emerge after a short while in scientology.

Phil Scott

> - L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical

> Dictionary
>
> 2. "Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become
> Homo
> Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was
> anywhere
> near efficient in South Africa."

> - L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing

> Problem
>
> 3. Any non-Scientologist is a "wog," someone who "isn't even
> trying."
> (Ref: L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical
> Dictionary.)
>
> ref for above cites:http://www.suppressiveperson.org/
>
> Having declared non-Scientologists to be racially inferior
> Scientologists allowed Hubbard to dehumanize them in the
> minds of his
> followers. It was then an easy next step for Hubbard to
> declare any
> member of the inferior racial class of Homo Sapien to be
> subject to
> the violence of Fair Game should they dare attack or impede
> the Master
> Race of Homo Novis in its goal of establishing Scientology
> as the
> Supreme World Power:
> Quote:

> ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or

Lisa Ruby

Dec 18, 2005, 1:24:20 AM12/18/05
Lermanet.com wrote:

>more background and a zillion links is available here
>http://www.lermanet.com/rainbow-swaztika/

Thanks for posting this link to this excellent article.

Lisa Ruby