Itheta 11/1/01

The Mail Man

Apr 9, 2005, 6:03:30 PM4/9/05
Subj: [itheta-talk] Speak out to millions!
Date: 11/1/01
From: space...@eudoramail.com (Karen Kettner)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com

Hello theta buddies! Again I urge you to write letters to the editor
of all your local papers. This one was put in a major South Florida
paper today. I got similiar ones in the Miami Herald and six papers
all down the Florida Keys recently. This is millions of people and
took about two hours total for all of them.

Dear Editor,

As most Americans are, I am worried about the current
situation. However, I am reading reports that psychiatrists and
doctors are giving psychiatric drugs out like candy drops.

Stop taking these pills. This is a real danger, not a mental illness.
Go out and take a walk and look at things, clean out your closets, go
to the gym, read a good book. Do anything to get your attention off of
all this noise. Stop listening to news 24 hours a day.

It's the same news over and over and over , designed to scare you out
of your wits and it is succeeding.

Karen Kettner Sunrise

Don't worry about grammatical errors as I believe the editor corrects
things like that. It doesn't take a genius to write one. You can talk
about using Dianetics, Scientology, or any point you want to make. (I
got a call on one where I mentioned how I used Dianetics to help me
with my upsets on the Anthrax scares.) If you don't feel comfortable
writing one I'll do it for you and you can put your name on it. Log
onto www.congress.org and click onto media. Put in your zipcode. I
just send out the same one to everyone with my name, address, phone
number under it. They usually call if are considering it to ensure you
wrote it. You can then check on the internet everyday for publication.
Most newspapers will publish you max twice a year. Just keep sending
as many times as you want until you get published. Good luck! Love,
Karen Kettner

Subj: [itheta-talk] Psychs/VM's Big Win
Date: 11/1/01
From: pdi...@hotmail.com (Donald Didear)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com
CC: bro...@brookeramel.com, de...@delphian.org, jdi...@yahoo.com,
King...@aol.com, noona...@hotmail.com, rdi...@delphian.org,
sh...@earthlink.net, suzwa...@earthlink.net

Dear ithetans and others,

Gather round, you guys. We won. We got the young lady out of the
clutches of the psychs in court today. We did it. Shhhh - keep it
down - details will not be forthcoming (not over insecure internet
lines). But just know this...SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE VM'S!!!! Thank
you all for your many messages of support - they helped. Love to all,

High Grandiosity, D.Pat Didear and D/Grandiosity, Ryan Noll

Subj: [itheta-talk] FW: History in Israel - issue 4
Date: 11/1/01
From: ot_a...@earthlink.net (Dali Bahat)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com (iTheta-Talk List)

Fresh off the press, WOW!!!
That's the kind of news we want more of in the Middle East!

Love, Dali

----------
From: "Clear Center" <clear...@bezeqint.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:42:33 +0200
To: <clear...@bezeqint.net>
Subject: History in Israel - issue 4

History in Israel ­ issue 4

This is a very important message to all real OT freedom fighters on
planet earth!!!

Tel Aviv org is building its New World Corps, as the org is going to
make it SH Size in no time.

12 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY JOINED THE SO FOR THE NWC AND THE UNIVERS CORPS
TEAMS,

MANY OF THEM ARE CLEARS AND OTS!!!

Marie Keren Kellman just join the SO tonight, she¹s OT3 & her TIP is
to be OT3 sup - she needs a c/s.

What is very needed now is a class 8 auditor from somewhere in the
planet to join Tel Aviv org

New World Corps team so we will have a solo c/s for OT3 at no time so
the team could get going.

So, to all those who are happy and impressed from what is going on in
Tel Aviv org lately, what about being part of one of the most theta
cycles in the world, taking place in the middle of the wild wild
middle east???

Now, this is a place to clear!!!

ML, SIMCHA KELLMAN

Subj: [itheta-talk] My trip to NY to VM
Date: 11/1/01
From: dy...@allstarbaseballschool.com (dylan)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from Volunteer Ministering in NY on Friday. I had a
great trip and wanted to share it with all of you. The first few days
I was there I did the new VM Assists Course, then I was needed to help
out at Cantor Fitzgerald. They are a Wall Street company who lost 700
of their employees in the World Trade Center. There we did data entry
for them, as they had a big project they needed help with, entering
the donation checks into computers. They were very thankful for all
the Scientologists who helped with this.

I also went to Ground Zero with a few other Volunteers. There we
handed out Way to Happiness booklets. The response there was
incredible. Everyone wanted one, some even wanted more to send to
their families or friends. We were able to go up to across the street
from Ground Zero, as it's barricaded off now and only military are
allowed there. Although... they are requesting the Volunteer
Ministers' presence back at Ground Zero. I got to meet some of the
Rescue Workers there and even got to take my picture with some of
them.

Later that day we went to Madison Square Garden where there was a big
benefit concert (with Elton John, U2, Paul McCartney, etc.). We handed
out WTH booklets there too. There were many of NY's firemen and
policemen there, attending it and also working there. We got in good
comm with 2 policemen, who requested that we, the Volunteers come to
their police station and give them assists, like we were doing for the
firemen. We got some good pictures of the policemen reading the WTH
and got a lot of booklets out.

I wish I could have stayed longer, but that's what happened while I
was there. Also, Mayor Rudy Giuliani was presented with a
leather-bound Dianetics book while I was there, which was exciting.

One of the things the Volunteers are doing there is going to all the
Fire Stations and presenting them with the leather-bound Dianetics
book and giving them assists and getting in comm with them. This is a
really good way to validate them for what they've done.

There's a great group of Volunteers there. It was definitely a
pleasure to be a part of this and really feel like I was helping with
what's happening in NY. More help is definitely needed, so if you can
make it go right to go to NY to help out definitely do it. It's a
great experience and you'll be happy you did it, as will NY.

Much Love,

Tao Gaines

Subj: [itheta-talk] CALL TO ARMS!!
Date: 11/1/01
From: curl...@aol.com
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com

Dear ithetans,

Below is a "Call to Arms" from Bunny Dubin, who was awarded a Freedom
Medal at the IAS event. This is VITAL! Please read, heed, and DO!
Please spread the word far and wide, to ALL your OT Committees, your
CECs, your Auditors Associations and your VM groups, and to every
Scientologist you know. We have promised the people of NY Scientology
tech. Now it is time to deliver!! We need at least 1,000 VMs in NY
NOW!!!!!

Much love, Nancy West

Here's Bunny's message:

Dear Scientologist,
YOU are needed at VM Headquarters in New York City. The VM activities
at Ground 0 and beyond have created more reaches than we can address.
This is a "Call to Arms", a CRUSADE. It needs to be YOUR CRUSADE !! We
are asking for two things: 1. New York area Scientologists to commit
at least 2 hours per week. 2. National and International
Scientologists to arrive for 1-2 week apprenticeships. We DO need
Volunteer Ministers, there was a false report to the contrary being
spread about. You CAN help. Please forward this to your e-mail lists.
Love,
Bunny Dubin
Volunteer Minister

Subj: [itheta-talk] SUPER POWER
Date: 11/1/01
From: lub...@usinter.net (lubmila)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com

Dear Fellow Scientologists,

Hello! This is Luba Vilinsky. I know many of you on this board. I live
in Los Angeles but I was born in New York, many of you know me through
my father Pete Vilinsky, the D/ED NY Foundation. I’m 25 and I have
been in Scientology all of my life, and have worked with hundreds of
different Scientologists and Sea Org members. I’ve worn many hats and
seen many things, including the miracles giving assists can do, from
VMing when I was 12.

While my pop and many others are busy doing an incredible job on the
battlefield in New York, I have recently decided to lend a hand on
another battle front, despite being under paid and overextended.

SUPER POWER is the undercut that is going to make planetary clearing
possible per LRH. It is going to enable us to handle the governments
of earth and bring them to sanity. If you’ve been hearing about it as
long as I have, you know that IT IS TIME TO GET THIS TECH RELEASED! We
have been without it for far too long. This must be done. We are doing
it NOW! And I ask you to share in the raising of the needed funds with
me. Because of what’s gone on since September 11th, the timetable for
the release of Super Power has been moved up, way up!.

I realized that if each of us put in even $100, just from those on
this list, we would have $60,000 to contribute to the building!! Some
can do more, and there are statuses of $1,000 for Supporter, $5,000
for alumni, $35,000 for Cornerstone and up. (All contributors will be
commended with a copy to their ethics file).

Imagine if every Scientologist gave the same? (We are over 8,000,000
strong). Chances are you know someone who can donate too.

So please do the following:

1) Decide how much you can stretch to do right now. 2) Send your
donation to the following address:

Luba for Super Power
10573 W. Pico Blvd. #343
Los Angeles, CA 90064

Make checks payable to:
CSRT (Church of Scientology Religious Trust)
Credit cards:

Put your credit card number, expiration date and donation amount on a piece
of paper and mail it in.

Other Info:

With either of the above, also include your name, address and phone number
so we can send you a proper receipt
(THIS IS A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION)

3) Now that you’re in the game, get a couple or more guys to do the same,
i.e. as much as they possibly can.

4) Those who can contribute on a continuing basis to get this DONE, e-mail
me and I can get you set up on a regular donation schedule to meet a set
amount by the end of the year.

5) For more information or any questions you have, e-mail me!

E-mail me with any further ideas you have to make this happen.

I appreciate your help and am thrilled to be part of such a dynamic team of
I-thetans!

LETS DO THIS!

Best regards,
Luba

Subj: [itheta-talk] I'm back!
Date: 11/1/01
From: kros...@mindspring.com (Kathy Snow)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com (iThetaTalk)

Hi,

I'm back!

I've just returned from two weeks in New York where I was working with
the Volunteer Ministers.

What an experience! It was so amazing to see people from all over the
world coming together, working together, taking care of each other,
forming friendships and reaching out to strangers and helping them. We
are definitely making an impact there!

Thank you to all who flowed cash so I could go, contribute and be part
of this vital movement. If you are part of that group, please send me
an e-mail in PT (even if you already did) saying how much you sent or
deposited into my account and on what date along with your address so
I can do proper accounting and send you a copy of my story.

If you want a copy of my story, but didn't send anything, just send me
$5. I still need a few more bucks to cover some bills and it will help
cover the time it takes to write it and mail it out. Send it to: Kathy
Snow, 1575 Greenlea Drive, #5, Clearwater, FL 33755.

I've been out of touch e-mailwise (when I got back I found an e-mail
telling me where to get free internet access near the org!) so now
have to confront my E-IN BASKET of 635 messages! So bear with me if
you wrote to me in the last two weeks and haven't heard back yet.

See my other e-mail for neededs and wanteds and what to take if going
to NYC.

Love, Kathy

Subj: [itheta-talk] Request - LA Scientologists
Date: 11/1/01
From: jv.we...@verizon.net (Judy Weigand)
To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com (itheta)

Dear ithetans,

My mother is Ellie Reed, an AOLA S.O. Member - qual librarian and
wonderful word clearer. She'll be 88 on November 5th - her birthday!
She's adorable and very theta. Got DMSMH in 1950 and has been plugging
away ever since. Any of you who go into AO, please look her up and
wish her a Happy Birthday. She's there most days from about 2:00 p.m.
to 6:30 p.m. If you aren't there when she's there, leave her a note at
reception - she would love it. Or, send me an email and I'll forward
it to her. She's very upstat and I'd like to validate her.

Thanks you guys!!

ML
Judy Weigand
Clearwater

Android Cat

Apr 9, 2005, 8:37:27 PM4/9/05
The Mail Man wrote:
> Subj: [itheta-talk] Speak out to millions!
> Date: 11/1/01
> From: space...@eudoramail.com (Karen Kettner)
> To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com
>

> Hello theta buddies! Again I urge you to write letters to the editor
> of all your local papers. This one was put in a major South Florida
> paper today. I got similiar ones in the Miami Herald and six papers
> all down the Florida Keys recently. This is millions of people and
> took about two hours total for all of them.
>
> Dear Editor,
>
> As most Americans are, I am worried about the current
> situation. However, I am reading reports that psychiatrists and
> doctors are giving psychiatric drugs out like candy drops.
>
> Stop taking these pills. This is a real danger, not a mental illness.
> Go out and take a walk and look at things, clean out your closets, go
> to the gym, read a good book. Do anything to get your attention off of
> all this noise. Stop listening to news 24 hours a day.
>
> It's the same news over and over and over , designed to scare you out
> of your wits and it is succeeding.
>
> Karen Kettner Sunrise
>
> Don't worry about grammatical errors as I believe the editor corrects
> things like that. It doesn't take a genius to write one.

What a lovely attitude: "Don't worry about grammatical errors". Definitly
not a genius.

> You can talk
> about using Dianetics, Scientology, or any point you want to make. (I
> got a call on one where I mentioned how I used Dianetics to help me
> with my upsets on the Anthrax scares.) If you don't feel comfortable
> writing one I'll do it for you and you can put your name on it. Log
> onto www.congress.org and click onto media. Put in your zipcode. I
> just send out the same one to everyone with my name, address, phone
> number under it.

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! LOVELY SPAM, WONDERFUL SPAM!

>They usually call if are considering it to ensure you
> wrote it. You can then check on the internet everyday for publication.
> Most newspapers will publish you max twice a year. Just keep sending
> as many times as you want until you get published. Good luck! Love,
> Karen Kettner
>

> Subj: [itheta-talk] Psychs/VM's Big Win
> Date: 11/1/01
> From: pdi...@hotmail.com (Donald Didear)
> To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com
> CC: bro...@brookeramel.com, de...@delphian.org, jdi...@yahoo.com,
> King...@aol.com, noona...@hotmail.com, rdi...@delphian.org,
> sh...@earthlink.net, suzwa...@earthlink.net
>

> Dear ithetans and others,
>
> Gather round, you guys. We won. We got the young lady out of the
> clutches of the psychs in court today. We did it. Shhhh - keep it
> down - details will not be forthcoming (not over insecure internet
> lines). But just know this...SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE VM'S!!!! Thank
> you all for your many messages of support - they helped. Love to all,
>
> High Grandiosity, D.Pat Didear and D/Grandiosity, Ryan Noll

I hope the details are forthcoming. Especially if Their Grandiosities were
up to anything sub-legal.

> Subj: [itheta-talk] FW: History in Israel - issue 4
> Date: 11/1/01
> From: ot_a...@earthlink.net (Dali Bahat)
> To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com (iTheta-Talk List)
>

> Fresh off the press, WOW!!!
> That's the kind of news we want more of in the Middle East!
>
> Love, Dali
>
> ----------
> From: "Clear Center" <clear...@bezeqint.net>
> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:42:33 +0200
> To: <clear...@bezeqint.net>
> Subject: History in Israel - issue 4
>
> History in Israel ­ issue 4
>

> This is a very important message to all real OT freedom fighters on
> planet earth!!!
>

> Tel Aviv org is building its New World Corps, as the org is going to
> make it SH Size in no time.
>
> 12 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY JOINED THE SO FOR THE NWC AND THE UNIVERS CORPS
> TEAMS,
>
> MANY OF THEM ARE CLEARS AND OTS!!!
>

> Marie Keren Kellman just join the SO tonight, sheąs OT3 & her TIP is

> to be OT3 sup - she needs a c/s.
>

> What is very needed now is a class 8 auditor from somewhere in the
> planet to join Tel Aviv org
>
> New World Corps team so we will have a solo c/s for OT3 at no time so
> the team could get going.
>

> So, to all those who are happy and impressed from what is going on in
> Tel Aviv org lately, what about being part of one of the most theta
> cycles in the world, taking place in the middle of the wild wild
> middle east???
>

> Now, this is a place to clear!!!
>

> ML, SIMCHA KELLMAN
>

> Subj: [itheta-talk] My trip to NY to VM
> Date: 11/1/01
> From: dy...@allstarbaseballschool.com (dylan)
> To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com
>

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just got back from Volunteer Ministering in NY on Friday. I had a
> great trip and wanted to share it with all of you. The first few days
> I was there I did the new VM Assists Course, then I was needed to help
> out at Cantor Fitzgerald. They are a Wall Street company who lost 700
> of their employees in the World Trade Center. There we did data entry
> for them, as they had a big project they needed help with, entering
> the donation checks into computers. They were very thankful for all
> the Scientologists who helped with this.

Scientologists handling computers and money. Exactly how free was that
help?

> I also went to Ground Zero with a few other Volunteers. There we
> handed out Way to Happiness booklets. The response there was
> incredible. Everyone wanted one, some even wanted more to send to
> their families or friends. We were able to go up to across the street
> from Ground Zero, as it's barricaded off now and only military are
> allowed there. Although... they are requesting the Volunteer
> Ministers' presence back at Ground Zero. I got to meet some of the
> Rescue Workers there and even got to take my picture with some of
> them.

Were the VMs ever officially permitted? Were they kicked out? Who
offically requested them back?

> Later that day we went to Madison Square Garden where there was a big
> benefit concert (with Elton John, U2, Paul McCartney, etc.). We handed
> out WTH booklets there too. There were many of NY's firemen and
> policemen there, attending it and also working there. We got in good
> comm with 2 policemen, who requested that we, the Volunteers come to
> their police station and give them assists, like we were doing for the
> firemen. We got some good pictures of the policemen reading the WTH
> and got a lot of booklets out.

Great, they got pictures.

> I wish I could have stayed longer, but that's what happened while I
> was there. Also, Mayor Rudy Giuliani was presented with a
> leather-bound Dianetics book while I was there, which was exciting.

Exciting because they got *more* pictures!

> One of the things the Volunteers are doing there is going to all the
> Fire Stations and presenting them with the leather-bound Dianetics
> book and giving them assists and getting in comm with them. This is a
> really good way to validate them for what they've done.

They got pictures of that too!

> There's a great group of Volunteers there. It was definitely a
> pleasure to be a part of this and really feel like I was helping with
> what's happening in NY. More help is definitely needed, so if you can
> make it go right to go to NY to help out definitely do it. It's a
> great experience and you'll be happy you did it, as will NY.
>
> Much Love,
>
> Tao Gaines

"We need more pictures of New York. Please help!"

> Subj: [itheta-talk] CALL TO ARMS!!
> Date: 11/1/01
> From: curl...@aol.com
> To: ithet...@yahoogroups.com
>

> Dear ithetans,
>
> Below is a "Call to Arms" from Bunny Dubin, who was awarded a Freedom
> Medal at the IAS event. This is VITAL! Please read, heed, and DO!
> Please spread the word far and wide, to ALL your OT Committees, your
> CECs, your Auditors Associations and your VM groups, and to every
> Scientologist you know. We have promised the people of NY Scientology
> tech. Now it is time to deliver!! We need at least 1,000 VMs in NY
> NOW!!!!!
>
> Much love, Nancy West

1,000 VMs? In one place? Riiight.

Bwahahahahaha! Moved up to when, 2053? That was _2001_. Shit, the tower
*replacement* is going to be open before the Super Power building sees its
first customer at this rate.

> I realized that if each of us put in even $100, just from those on
> this list, we would have $60,000 to contribute to the building!! Some
> can do more, and there are statuses of $1,000 for Supporter, $5,000
> for alumni, $35,000 for Cornerstone and up. (All contributors will be
> commended with a copy to their ethics file).
>
> Imagine if every Scientologist gave the same? (We are over 8,000,000
> strong). Chances are you know someone who can donate too.

It's sad when they bounce around "over 8,000,000 strong" on a somewhat
internal site. Are they trying to tell each other the Big Lie over and over
again? Names taken, KRs written if people don't clap enough?

> So please do the following:
>
> 1) Decide how much you can stretch to do right now. 2) Send your
> donation to the following address:
>
> Luba for Super Power
> 10573 W. Pico Blvd. #343
> Los Angeles, CA 90064

Yeah, please make sure that Luba's name is on it, otherwise she doesn't get
her cut as FSM or whatever.

> Make checks payable to:
> CSRT (Church of Scientology Religious Trust)
> Credit cards:
>
> Put your credit card number, expiration date and donation amount on a
> piece of paper and mail it in.
>
> Other Info:
>
> With either of the above, also include your name, address and phone
> number so we can send you a proper receipt
> (THIS IS A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION)
>
> 3) Now that you're in the game, get a couple or more guys to do the
> same, i.e. as much as they possibly can.

And make sure they spell Luba properly, okay?!

Posts appreciated as always!

--
Ron of that ilk.

Tilman Hausherr

Apr 10, 2005, 4:03:45 AM4/10/05
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:37:27 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Karen Kettner Sunrise
>>
>> Don't worry about grammatical errors as I believe the editor corrects
>> things like that. It doesn't take a genius to write one.
>
>What a lovely attitude: "Don't worry about grammatical errors". Definitly
>not a genius.

Another Karen scientologist would agree with her:

http://www.wordmuseum.com/karenkay/writingtips.htm
HINTS FROM KAREN KAY

1. Forget grammar, spelling, punctuation structure, etc. etc. Most of
what is taught in college courses I'm afraid is how to edit, not how to
write.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html