Update Lawrence Wollersheim may need some of your help...

The_Wolly...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2005, 12:57:13 PM5/16/05
Update Lawrence Wollersheim may need some of your help
in collecting his 8.7 million dollar Scientology
Judgment out of the court.

I thought everyone should know how things are going
after 3 years of my silence since Scientology paid 8.7
million into the court to resolve my case against
them. Of the 8.7 million about 5.4 million was paid
out in the first year by the court to all the lawyers
I used over 22 years and to me to meet tax obligations
on the judgment.

About 2.3 million (excluding about 300,000 in
interest) still remains in the court due to one
remaining person who served basically as a para-legal
(Leta Schlosser) making a absurd 2.7 million dollar
claim for her services against what was in the court.
In spite of her actually being only owed about
$120,000 to 160,000 at maximum, once the claim is made
to the court, the court had to hold the remainder of
my funds.

Now here is where it gets really interesting and the
hot breath of another Scientology legal disaster may
be unraveling...

1.) Scientology's highest leaders in front of their
members have vowed "Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim."

2.) I have gone back over Leta Schlosser's history
of involvement with the case since 1986 and have found
what I believe could be a reoccurring pattern of
behavior and circumstances that appear to have most
likely benefited Scientology in highly significant
ways.

3.) Several of my attorneys believed (alleged) that
Leta was a Scientology deep mole (spy) and would not
include her or even work with her.

4.) I was contacted by someone in Los Angeles a
while after Scientology paid the money into the court
claiming they had access to a former Scientology
executive who told them (alleged) that Leta and/or Frank
Schlosser (her husband) had been secretly receiving
regular payments from Scientology since the 80's
through an elaborate series of methods to hide these
payments and Scientology's connection to them for
their alleged Intel services. That Leta and Frank knew
that Scientology had tapped their phone and fax lines
and all of the drafts of court documents and
discussions of the case where Leta had access where
going directly to OSA. I was unable to contact this
intermediary and ask them to have this alleged former
executive come forward to testify as to the claims
above.

What help is needed from you AND your network of
former Scientologists:

1. Contact everyone you know of who might know
who this former executive/member might be or, who had
some kind of contact with those Scientologists or
Investigators or attorneys involved with the
Wollersheim litigation. If this person exists,
encourage them to contact me via
Lawr...@healthkeeper.com . I am aware this Los
Angeles intermediary could be a Scientology sting
operation just to try to discredit me, but if it is
true I have to pursue it particularly since I go to
trial June 14 with Leta Schlosser. And, if this is a
true story not just wild allegations, this witness
appearing and testifying at trial would of course end
Leta's absurd claim. And, it would most likely move
the case into new criminal charges and re-involve
Scientology in a new civil lawsuit (Wollersheim 6)
with me where the public relations, legal and
financial damage they would suffer in the courts would
be severe and crippling to their future on numerous
fronts.

2. Ask your connections if they know if a WILLIAM
GWIRE or a TIA POLLASTRINI or their families (they are
Leta Schlosser's current attorneys from San Francisco)
have any connections or involvement with Scientology.

That is it. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Lawrence Wollersheim

http://www.lisamcpherson.com/
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/
http://www.lisatrust.net/stories/victims/lisa.htm
http://www.parishioner.org/agree.html
http://www.watchman.org/sci/mcpherson.htm
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/Lisa_McPherson_Scientology_Deaths.html
http://www.b-org.demon.nl/scn/deaths/room174.html

Larry T.

May 16, 2005, 4:20:21 PM5/16/05
<The_Wolly...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey Lawrence:

If you pay people money they might help you.

Nobody works for free remember.
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/respu7h5/
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

Mike O'Connor

May 16, 2005, 11:02:23 PM5/16/05
The_Wolly...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Update Lawrence Wollersheim

Best of luck. I still think you should have been awarded the original
amount the original jury awarded you!

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU