Worth of an individual

WCB

Jul 9, 2005, 3:04:00 PM7/9/05
From Dianetics, book 1, chapter 5, Summary ..

The potential value of an individual or a group may be expressed by
the equation

PV = ID**X

where I is Intelligence and D is Dynamic.

The worth of an individual is computed in terms of the alignment,
on any dynamic, of his potential value with optimum survival along
that dynamic. A high PV may, by reversed vector, result in a
negative worth as in some severely aberrated persons. A high PV on
any dynamic assures a high worth only in the unaberrated person.

So if you are not Dianetics processed, you have engrams, are
abberated and not very worth while. Right?

Scary buzzwords, scary meaningless not really numbers.

Merchant of chaos!

--
When I shake my killfile I can hear them buzzing.

Warrior

Jul 9, 2005, 3:08:12 PM7/9/05
In article <11d07c4...@corp.supernews.com>, WCB says...

"It will be found that those who will pay were the most able to begin
with and have the greatest value to others. Their worth as persons is
greater." -- HCO PL 9 May 1965 "TECHNICAL & QUALIFICATIONS
DIVISIONS - DIVISIONS 4 - 5 - URGENT - AUDITING FEES -
PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OF PRECLEARS - SCALE OF
PREFERENCE" -- Copyright © 1965 by L. Ron Hubbard

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca

WCB

Jul 9, 2005, 6:04:51 PM7/9/05
Warrior wrote:

Thanks. So we see, Hubbard meant what he said in Dianetics. Some of us are
not of any worth. To Scientolology.

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 6:12:38 PM7/9/05
WCB wrote:

>So we see, Hubbard meant what he said in Dianetics. Some of us are
>not of any worth. To Scientolology.

And when Scientology ethics become worldwide ethics, there will be a
lot
of people who will not be considered to be of any worth.

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Infotroll

Jul 9, 2005, 6:16:41 PM7/9/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

According to L. Ron Hubbard 20% out of which 2.5% are the future Adolf
Hitler's of the world.

That is roughly 1 out of every 5 person's for the former and 1 out of every
40 person's for the latter.

--
Infotroll
http://mysite.verizon.net/resqbncd/keepingawatchfuleyeonscientology/

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 9, 2005, 6:25:28 PM7/9/05

That's why the cultists have a final solution that directs them to
dispose of wogs who won't pay and won't play ball -- commonly called
"SPs" -- quietly and without sorrow.

It's so much easier to organize Scientologists to dispose of SPs
quietly and without sorrow when the Scientologists have first been
programmed to view their victims as having no worth.

If the Scientologists were forced to dispose of SPs whom the
Scientologists believed had some worth it is possible the
Scientologists might feel a little sorrowful about it, and might not
even be completely quiet about it.

That's why Hubbard ordered in his policy letter "Battle Tactics' that
Scientologists are to degrade the image of their victims to beast
level, and to bring public opinion into a frenzy of hate against their
victims.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/sp/pl-1969-02-16-battle-tactics.html

It's too dangerous for the Scientologists to have to dispose of 150
million SPs quietly and without sorrow if the image of the SPs hasn't
first been degraded to best level and the public brought to a frenzy
of hate against the SPs.

The cult's hate site RFW was created by Scientology to degrade SPs'
images to beast level so that Scientologists will feel good about
disposing of these SPs quietly and without sorrow. If Scientology's
leaders did not seek with their hate site to degrade SPs' image to
beast level to facilitate their quiet sorrowless disposal, the cult's
leaders would take down that site.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 7:06:02 PM7/9/05
Gerry Armstrong wrote:

>It's too dangerous for the Scientologists to have to dispose of 150
>million SPs quietly and without sorrow if the image of the SPs hasn't
>first been degraded to best level and the public brought to a frenzy
>of hate against the SPs.

The widely known buzzword for people at "beast level" is terrorist.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Kim Palmer

Jul 9, 2005, 10:12:46 PM7/9/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Gerry Armstrong wrote:
>

>>It's too dangerous for the Scientologists to have to dispose of 150
>>million SPs quietly and without sorrow if the image of the SPs hasn't
>>first been degraded to best level and the public brought to a frenzy
>>of hate against the SPs.
>

> The widely known buzzword for people at "beast level" is terrorist.

or non-christian just ask Bush
kim p

> Lisa Ruby
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 10:40:13 PM7/9/05
>or non-christian just ask Bush

President Bush is not a Christian. Besides being an
admitted member of Skull and Bones, he holds the (New Age)
one world religion idea that we all worship the same god:

Bush has time and time again praised the gods of other religions. (1)
While many Christians support Bush for his Christian confession and for
having been "born again", this is an area of concern. One could not
imagine Reagan or any former professed Christian president uttering
that the Koran is "God's Word" or worshipping at a Shinto Shrine,
(2) or having the US rejoin UNESCO-the same organization that held a
conference saying "we are to seek the divinity of man." (3) When
asked directly if Muslims worship the same God as Christians, Bush
answered,

"I do say that freedom is the Almighty's gift to every person.
I also condition it by saying freedom is not America 's gift to the
world". "It's much greater then that, of course. And I believe we
worship the same god." (4)

excerpt from:
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/concerned_christian_woman_speaks_out_bush.html

Infotroll

Jul 9, 2005, 10:42:09 PM7/9/05
Lisa:

George Bush has admitted to being behind American politics for several
years.

--
Infotroll
http://mysite.verizon.net/resqbncd/keepingawatchfuleyeonscientology/

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 10:57:26 PM7/9/05
Gerry Armstrong wrote:

>The cult's hate site RFW was created by Scientology to degrade SPs'
>images to beast level so that Scientologists will feel good about
>disposing of these SPs quietly and without sorrow.

I am going to take another look at that site with this insightful
remark in mind.

Ramona

Jul 9, 2005, 10:58:55 PM7/9/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> >or non-christian just ask Bush
>
> President Bush is not a Christian.

Ah, LIsa is Judge and Jury for another person who actively professes
his faith and religion to be Christian.

Besides being an
> admitted member of Skull and Bones,

Awesome and Ivy league elite fraternity which has nothing to do with
anything is throw in. OH wait, there are conspiracy theories since
there are secrets involved. Oh brother.

he holds the (New Age)
> one world religion idea that we all worship the same god:

If there is only one God that would indeed be fact. You must believe
in many Gods for your statment to be logical.

> Bush has time and time again praised the gods of other religions.

Yeah right.

(1)
> While many Christians support Bush for his Christian confession and for
> having been "born again", this is an area of concern. One could not
> imagine Reagan or any former professed Christian president uttering
> that the Koran is "God's Word" or worshipping at a Shinto Shrine,
> (2) or having the US rejoin UNESCO-the same organization that held a
> conference saying "we are to seek the divinity of man." (3) When
> asked directly if Muslims worship the same God as Christians, Bush
> answered,
>
> "I do say that freedom is the Almighty's gift to every person.
> I also condition it by saying freedom is not America 's gift to the
> world". "It's much greater then that, of course. And I believe we
> worship the same god." (4)

If you were actually familiar with the Quran and understood some of the
stories contained within, you would not question that such a statement
would indeed be truthful. Ever hear of Abraham,Ishmael, Moses, and of
course Mary and Jesus. Or are you denying that the God of those people
is(are) different god(s) than those you worship?

Again, if there is only one God, then despite the fact that we worship
differently we still have one God. I don't recall in the creation
stories the Almighty God creating other gods so that people could
worship them. But then again, who created Satan...oh, oh.

yup Scientology and Christianity each claim the only true, right path.

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

> excerpt from:
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/concerned_christian_woman_speaks_out_bush.html

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 11:06:55 PM7/9/05
Ramona wrote:

>Ah, LIsa is Judge and Jury for another >person who actively professes
>his faith and religion to be Christian.

Jesus said, "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns
men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes." Luk
6:44

"For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit." Luke 6:43

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Infotroll

Jul 9, 2005, 11:09:14 PM7/9/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message
Lisa:

My friend is a christian from over 6 years.

--
Infotroll
http://mysite.verizon.net/resqbncd/keepingawatchfuleyeonscientology/

Lisa Ruby

Jul 9, 2005, 11:08:48 PM7/9/05
Ramona, I did not write the article, but thank you for your comments.

Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby

Jul 10, 2005, 12:22:24 AM7/10/05
Ramona wrote:

>Or are you denying that the God of those people
>is(are) different god(s) than those you worship?

Quotes from the Koran:

"Say: 'Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no
partner in His Kingdom..." (Surah 17:111)

"'How shall I bear a child,' she [Mary] answered, 'when I am a
virgin...?' 'Such
is the will of the Lord,' he replied. 'That is no difficult thing for
Him...God forbid that He
[God[ Himself should beget a son!...Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy
has begotten a son,' preach a monstrous falsehood..." (Surah 19:12-,
29-, 88)

The god of the Koran is not the God of the Holy Bible.

This statement will have me categorized as a terrorist because the one
world order does not allow absolutism when it comes to one's religious
faith. TOLERANCE (religoustolerance.org) is a requirement in this new
order and standing firm that there is only one God is not allowed in
Scientology's New World Order.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Kim Palmer

Jul 10, 2005, 6:12:26 AM7/10/05
no such thing as one world order - the only ones I see demanding ONE
religion are all fundamentalist of one kind or another, as for the ties
between christianity and islam - read the old testament - the son of
abraham by his concubine is the ancestor of mohammed...geesh

Kim P

Ramona

Jul 10, 2005, 11:03:37 AM7/10/05

Kim Palmer wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
> > Ramona wrote:
> >

> >>Or are you denying that the God of those people
> >>is(are) different god(s) than those you worship?
> >

> > Quotes from the Koran:
> >
> > "Say: 'Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no
> > partner in His Kingdom..." (Surah 17:111)
> >
> > "'How shall I bear a child,' she [Mary] answered, 'when I am a
> > virgin...?' 'Such
> > is the will of the Lord,' he replied. 'That is no difficult thing for
> > Him...God forbid that He
> > [God[ Himself should beget a son!...Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy
> > has begotten a son,' preach a monstrous falsehood..." (Surah 19:12-,
> > 29-, 88)
> >

> > The god of the Koran is not the God of the Holy Bible.

So you clearly believe in many gods. That makes your statment clear.

> > This statement will have me categorized as a terrorist because the one
> > world order does not allow absolutism when it comes to one's religious
> > faith. TOLERANCE (religoustolerance.org) is a requirement in this new
> > order and standing firm that there is only one God is not allowed in
> > Scientology's New World Order.

Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism. This
clearly proves intolerance, just as CO$ is intolerant.

> > Lisa Ruby
> > http://www.libertytothecaptives.net
> >
> no such thing as one world order - the only ones I see demanding ONE
> religion are all fundamentalist of one kind or another,

I am not a Christian, nor will I ever be a Christian. After I die,
where do you believe I will go? That proves the demands of a
Christian. It also explains blood libel.

> as for the ties
> between christianity and islam - read the old testament - the son of
> abraham by his concubine is the ancestor of mohammed...geesh

I am very familiar with Ishmael, the son of Hagar(Sarai's maidservant)
and Avraham. You also realize that in Islam it is Ishmael that
receives the blessing from Avraham over Yitsak/Isaac. As far as
Mohammed's ancestry it is very much in dispute. Geesh.

Now what does Mohammed say about the divinity of Jesus? OH wait, I
know, Muslim's like Jews are true monotheists, so we already know that
like the jews the muslims also reject Jesus being another God or even
Demi-god.

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

> Kim P

Jommy Cross

Jul 10, 2005, 2:56:05 PM7/10/05
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:04:00 -0500, WCB <wbar...@Mungggedd.mylinuxisp.com>
wrote in msg <11d07c4...@corp.supernews.com>:

> From Dianetics, book 1, chapter 5, Summary ..
>

>The potential value of an individual or a group may be expressed by
>the equation
>

> PV = ID**X
>
>where I is Intelligence and D is Dynamic.
>
>The worth of an individual is computed in terms of the alignment,
>on any dynamic, of his potential value with optimum survival along
>that dynamic. A high PV may, by reversed vector, result in a
>negative worth as in some severely aberrated persons. A high PV on
>any dynamic assures a high worth only in the unaberrated person.

<snip>

Still waiting for *any* $cientologist who can explain to me what the units
are in this "equation".

Incident zero: Ron trolled them

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

mail.com

Jul 10, 2005, 8:12:21 PM7/10/05
On 10 Jul 2005 08:03:37 -0700, "Ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Kim Palmer wrote:

> > Lisa Ruby wrote:

Who the bloody heck cares?

> > > Quotes from the Koran:
> > >
> > > "Say: 'Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no
> > > partner in His Kingdom..." (Surah 17:111)
>>>
> > > "'How shall I bear a child,' she [Mary] answered, 'when I am a
> > > virgin...?' 'Such
> > > is the will of the Lord,' he replied. 'That is no difficult thing for
> > > Him...God forbid that He
> > > [God[ Himself should beget a son!...Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy
> > > has begotten a son,' preach a monstrous falsehood..." (Surah 19:12-,
> > > 29-, 88)

> > > The god of the Koran is not the God of the Holy Bible.

> So you clearly believe in many gods. That makes your statment clear.

At the moment I cannot think of any religion that recognizes the
existance of only one god.

> > > This statement will have me categorized as a terrorist because the one
> > > world order does not allow absolutism when it comes to one's religious
> > > faith. TOLERANCE (religoustolerance.org) is a requirement in this new
> > > order and standing firm that there is only one God is not allowed in
> > > Scientology's New World Order.

Belief in any of the gods is not tolerated among Scientology
management and staff.

> Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism. This
> clearly proves intolerance, just as CO$ is intolerant.

Regarding Christianity and the Surahs above, the Bible lists
several sons of the god Yahweh--- Mary's son Iesus being one of
them. Samuel, Samson, Isaac, and a half-dozen unnamed infants are
mentioned being fathered by the god. Mary's cousin also got
pregnant by the god Yahweh. The daughters apparently were not
worthy of being mentioned.

Lisa Ruby

Jul 10, 2005, 8:29:08 PM7/10/05
E-Meter wrote:

Belief in any of the gods is not tolerated among Scientology
management and staff.

One thing is certain. In Scientology, the utilization of such "gods"
(demons) is a requirement.

Ramona

Jul 10, 2005, 9:34:45 PM7/10/05

Deep E-Meter wrote:
> On 10 Jul 2005 08:03:37 -0700, "Ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Kim Palmer wrote:

> Who the bloody heck cares?

I was trying to get to the point where there was understanding about
other perspectives, my god is bigger than you god. My god will damn
you but not me, which ultimately is like the scientologist belief that
my plan works better than your plan.

> > So you clearly believe in many gods. That makes your statement clear.

> At the moment I cannot think of any religion that recognizes the
> existance of only one god.

In judaism one is able to believe that there is only one god and
various religion and people perceive god differently so ultimately my
anthropomorphise and worship differently, but ultimately there is only
one.

> Belief in any of the gods is not tolerated among Scientology
> management and staff.

But god is ultimately not the discussion, but intolerance based on
different ideologies. While Scientology may not accept the belief
system is intolerant of competing doctrine, just as Christians are
intolerant of other religions.

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

> > Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism. This
> > clearly proves intolerance, just as CO$ is intolerant.
>
> Regarding Christianity and the Surahs above, the Bible lists
> several sons of the god Yahweh--- Mary's son Iesus being one of
> them. Samuel, Samson, Isaac, and a half-dozen unnamed infants are
> mentioned being fathered by the god. Mary's cousin also got
> pregnant by the god Yahweh. The daughters apparently were not
> worthy of being mentioned.

Technically they are not sons of God, but ben-Adom, sons of man/son of
dirt, this includes you and Jesus aka Yeshua aka Joshua. Mary's cousin
was Elisabeth who begot John, the Baptist. I don't recall any
immaculate conception involved in that one.

Again, the whole point of this was to bring information regarding
religious intolerance to a head. People see intolerance in others but
never in themselves. Some things were said that were offensive to me,
though I am sure unintended, that I wanted to make a point about.

Though this ng might make it seem easy to point a finger at
Scientologists and say "oh they are intolerant of x, y, or z" one must
face ones own biases as well as acknowledging them when approaching
discussion. Christians damn to hell those that do not believe in Jesus
(their belief,) CO$ Scientologists condemn those that don't accept
their beliefs...I'm just saying I see a similarity and find that
certain remarks are ironic.

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

mail.com

Jul 10, 2005, 10:38:32 PM7/10/05
On 10 Jul 2005 18:56:05 -0000, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross)
wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:04:00 -0500, WCB <wbar...@Mungggedd.mylinuxisp.com>
> wrote in msg <11d07c4...@corp.supernews.com>:

> > PV = ID**X

> Still waiting for *any* $cientologist who can explain to me what the units
> are in this "equation".

Since it is Scientology, the unitgs are in DOLLARS.

John

Jul 10, 2005, 11:14:32 PM7/10/05

"WCB" <wbar...@Mungggedd.mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message

I also have a formula for how the CoS evaluates it's members:

PV = W + EI/nYtG + (nWY * AE)

Where

PV = Potential Value
W = Current Wealth
EI = Expected Inheritence
nYtG = Number of Years Until Inheritence Granted
nWY = Number of Working Years left
AE = expected per Annum Earnings

It needs some work, as there's the issue of 99% of all recruits leaving the
CoS within 2 years, so W and, depending on nYtG, EI is more significant than
nWY, as well as the fact that AE will drop to zero if the member joins
staff.

The units for PV are american dollars, cash preferred.

Lisa Ruby

Jul 10, 2005, 11:30:52 PM7/10/05
Ramona,

>Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism.

The definition of terrorist is undergoing change in our modern world.

"Terrorist has always been defined as someone who "uses terror,
violence, and intimidation to achieve an end, especially a political
end." [Tormont Webster Illustrated Dictionary, p. 1708]"

On October 3, 2001, Governor Tom Ridge redefined terrorism "in his
farewell address to the State Legislature as Pennsylvania Governor,
before taking up his new position at the White House as Director of
Homeland Security":

"To those Americans who would lash out at your fellow citizens,
simply because they worship differently, or dress differently, or look
differently than you, there is one word for such behavior: terrorism."

(Quote from: cuttingedge.org)

This is vague language; what does "lash out" really mean? What if a
Christian, seeking to warn others of the reality of hell and how to
become reconciled to God, is considered to be lashing out because
someone else worships differently? Witnessing to the lost could easily
be interpreted as a terrorist activity if those in authority chose to
make it so.

excerpted from:

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/hold_back_nwo.html

Lisa Ruby

Jul 10, 2005, 11:49:33 PM7/10/05
Kim P wrote:

>no such thing as one world order - the only ones I see demanding ONE
>religion are all fundamentalist of one kind or another,

David Rockerfeller said,

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the
right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller [Oct. 2001 Evangelical Methodist]

Infotroll

Jul 10, 2005, 11:50:55 PM7/10/05
Lisa Fuby.

--
Infotroll
http://mysite.verizon.net/resqbncd/keepingawatchfuleyeonscientology/

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Ramona

Jul 11, 2005, 10:24:36 AM7/11/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Ramona,
>
> >Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism.
>
> The definition of terrorist is undergoing change in our modern world.
>
> "Terrorist has always been defined as someone who "uses terror,
> violence, and intimidation to achieve an end, especially a political
> end." [Tormont Webster Illustrated Dictionary, p. 1708]"

You don't think there are people in Iraq and Afghanistan that define
terrorist using that exact definition regarding foreign troops?

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

Ramona

Jul 11, 2005, 10:30:12 AM7/11/05

Anus Simkatu wrote:
> "Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> > Ramona,
> >
> >>Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism.
> >
> > The definition of terrorist is undergoing change in our modern world.
>

> terrorist - n. Someone with a bomb, but without an air force.

Hey, what about uniforms? I thought it was all about the uniforms!!
He who is without a uniforms is a terrorist, thus saith Holy Bob.

Okay an airforce in pretty nifty too in the proof text. But at least
the bombs are made in the u.s.a. and supports our defense contractors
and keeps the homeland safe. I doesn't matter that the suicide bombers
all come from countries we have a military show.

Ramona

lisamcpherson.org

mail.com

Jul 11, 2005, 10:59:27 AM7/11/05
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:56:01 -0500, "Anus Simkatu"
<anuss...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> > Ramona,

> >>Well the history of Christianity clearly proves terrorism.
> > The definition of terrorist is undergoing change in our modern world.

> terrorist - n. Someone with a bomb, but without an air force.

Terrorist: "Someone who engages in the same violent behavior as
the USA Republican Party but who is not a member of that Party."