GABRIEL WILLIAMS - Scientologist and Child Rapist.

Cerridwen

Oct 2, 2005, 9:42:58 AM10/2/05
Call me paranoid, but it seems really strange that Kristie's "Truth About Scn" site
has 600 pages taken down, two days before it is exposed that the C of S
was involved in the coverup of rape by Scientologist Gabriel Williams.

http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

Reporters googling Williams name will not find any information on him due
to the Church's DMCA of Kristie's site.

For those looking for information on Gabriel Williams, here's his completion list

Gabriel Williams BASIC STUDY MANUAL 96 Source 05/01/95
Gabriel Williams PURIFICATION RUNDOWN 97 Source 08/01/95
Gabriel Williams OBJECTIVE AUDITING 97 Source 08/01/95
Gabriel Williams STUDENT HAT 97 Source 08/01/95
Gabriel Williams SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN 98 Source 11/01/95
Gabriel Williams TRS AND OBJECTIVES CO-AUDIT COURSE 98 Source 11/01/95
Gabriel Williams SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN CO-AUDIT COURSE 98 Source 11/01/95
Gabriel Williams HUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSE 100 Source 04/01/96
Gabriel Williams METHOD ONE WORD CLEARING 101 Source 07/01/96
Gabriel Williams NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE 102 Source 09/01/96
Gabriel Williams STUDY CERRTAINTY COURSE 117 Source 06/01/98
Gabriel Williams PTS/SP DETECTION, ROUTING AND HANDLING COURSE 117 Source 06/01/98
Gabriel Williams HUBBARD DIANETICS AUDITOR COURSE 118 Source 08/01/98
Gabriel Williams TRS CLAY TABLE PROCESSING DELIVERY COURSE118 Source 08/01/98
Gabriel Williams THE NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE 120 Source 12/01/98
Gabriel Williams ARC STRAIGHTWIRE EXPANDED 122 Source 03/01/99
Gabriel Williams TRS CLAY TABLE PROCESSING DELIVERY COURSE 122 Source 03/01/99
Gabriel Williams FLAG ONLY FLAG PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE 122 Source 03/01/99
Gabriel Williams HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL COURSE SUPERVISOR COURSE INTERNSHIP 122 Source 03/01/99

Also, I hope other critics mirror this site while the Church's deceitful and perjurious DMCA request
is being taken care of.

Cerridwen

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com

The EP of scientology is: I mocked up my own enemies.
-- Ladybird

Lermanet.com

Oct 2, 2005, 1:00:34 PM10/2/05

Im willing t o mirror those pages on Lermanet.com

My lawyer David Masselli looks forward to hearing from Helena Kobrin

arnie lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Lermanet.com

Oct 2, 2005, 2:04:50 PM10/2/05
On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote:

This note from you was added to the tommygorman page

Arnaldo Lerma

Mike Gormez

Oct 2, 2005, 3:15:19 PM10/2/05
"On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote in
<TW03VZJW3862...@anonymous.poster>:

>Call me paranoid, but it seems really strange that Kristie's "Truth About Scn" site
>has 600 pages taken down, two days before it is exposed that the C of S
>was involved in the coverup of rape by Scientologist Gabriel Williams.
>
>http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

>Also, I hope other critics mirror this site while the Church's deceitful and perjurious DMCA request
>is being taken care of.

I wait until the PDF files are renamed to something useful. But I have
made this case the top of the list on
http://sexual.taxexemptchildabuse.net/

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

Tilman Hausherr

Oct 2, 2005, 7:16:57 PM10/2/05
On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

One weird thing:

"I told Gabriels best friend that I needed to get his number
because we wanted to put this 'behind us.' I then talked to
Gabriel William’s fiancé, S______, and told her I was going to
get married to Jennifer and I just wanted to get this into the
past. To do this I would need to talk to Gabriel by telephone.

I then set up a time with S______ that Jennifer would call their
home, and Gabriel would talk to Jennifer. The detective had me
do this. The detective was on the telephone when Jennifer
called Gabriel the next day and he recorded it."

So I looked up S______ Williams on google, and found her "individual"
scientology page, which says:

"I am married to a great guy who has been my husband for the
last 24 years (...)"

Does this meean that there are two "S______ Williams" women? Tom and the
NY Post article mention her as the "fiancee" of the sex criminal clam
cultist.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

moontaco

Oct 2, 2005, 9:53:58 PM10/2/05
Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm
>
> One weird thing:
>
> "I told Gabriels best friend that I needed to get his number
> because we wanted to put this 'behind us.' I then talked to
> Gabriel William's fiancé, S______, and told her I was going to
> get married to Jennifer and I just wanted to get this into the
> past. To do this I would need to talk to Gabriel by telephone.
>
> I then set up a time with S______ that Jennifer would call their
> home, and Gabriel would talk to Jennifer. The detective had me
> do this. The detective was on the telephone when Jennifer
> called Gabriel the next day and he recorded it."
>
> So I looked up S______ Williams on google, and found her "individual"
> scientology page, which says:
>
> "I am married to a great guy who has been my husband for the
> last 24 years (...)"
>
> Does this meean that there are two "S______ Williams" women? Tom and the
> NY Post article mention her as the "fiancee" of the sex criminal clam
> cultist.
>
> Tilman

A couple of thoughts:

1. Just because someone is called a fiancée doesn't mean the marriage
necessarily happens.

2. Even if the marriage did occur, that doesn't mean she took her
husband's name.

Suzanne Williams is a pretty common name. I imagine they are not the
same person. Oddly enough, though, I noticed that "Suzanne Williams"
also has a nearly identical Scientology page under the name "Susanne
Williams," too. Maybe she can't decide how to spell her name.

mt

Mike Gormez

Oct 5, 2005, 12:47:14 AM10/5/05
"On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote in
<TW03VZJW3862...@anonymous.poster>:

>Call me paranoid, but it seems really strange that Kristie's "Truth About Scn" site
>has 600 pages taken down, two days before it is exposed that the C of S
>was involved in the coverup of rape by Scientologist Gabriel Williams.
>
>http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

I have mirrored the PDFs, renamed them and put them in a time line in the
form of Supplemental-report_Sexual_assault_110702_19-17.pdf

Which tells what it is about, the date 11 July 2002, and the last numbers
are the filesnames underwhich they appear on Arnie's site, so they still
correlate. Scientologist rapist Gabriel got his dedicated page thusly
here: http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/pedophile/Gabriel_Williams.html

Lermanet.com

Oct 5, 2005, 8:22:08 AM10/5/05
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:47:14 +0200, Mike Gormez <mgo...@chello.nl>
wrote:

>"On 2 Oct 2005 13:42:58 -0000, Cerridwen <noad...@nowhere.com> wrote in
><TW03VZJW3862...@anonymous.poster>:
>
>>Call me paranoid, but it seems really strange that Kristie's "Truth About Scn" site
>>has 600 pages taken down, two days before it is exposed that the C of S
>>was involved in the coverup of rape by Scientologist Gabriel Williams.
>>
>>http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm
>
>I have mirrored the PDFs, renamed them and put them in a time line in the
>form of Supplemental-report_Sexual_assault_110702_19-17.pdf
>
>Which tells what it is about, the date 11 July 2002, and the last numbers
>are the filesnames underwhich they appear on Arnie's site, so they still
>correlate. Scientologist rapist Gabriel got his dedicated page thusly
>here: http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/pedophile/Gabriel_Williams.html

thankf for taking YOUR time to do this
Im running out of time these days

regards

arnie

Tilman Hausherr

Oct 5, 2005, 4:59:32 PM10/5/05
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/pedophile/Supplemental-report_Sexual_assault_110702_19-17.pdf

Scientology told her family that she would be schooled - and after a few
weeks, it was stopped.

Lisa Ruby

Oct 5, 2005, 6:35:00 PM10/5/05
Quoted from the police report:

>The suspect then started to tell the victim that it was ok for older people to >be with younger people according to The Church of Scientology.

Considering Hubbard's doctrine about children being miniature
adults, I find the victim's recounting of Gabriel Williams' statement
quite believable.

I noticed that Williams got an outrageously lenient sentence
reminiscient of Kenneth Parnell's obscenely lenient sentence.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

mail.com

Oct 5, 2005, 8:42:48 PM10/5/05

Scientology Inc. told Zoe and Astra the same; also Tanya and
Vivian (see XenuTV's Leipzig interviews). Needless (?) to say, the
crime syndicate does not actually allow their child victims to be
educated: doing so would be against the racket's interests.

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

Android Cat

Oct 5, 2005, 10:14:31 PM10/5/05
desertphile@hot mail.com (David Rice, Esq.) wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:59:32 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
> <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote:
>
>> http://www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/pedophile/Supplemental-report_Sexual_assault_110702_19-17.pdf
>> Scientology told her family that she would be schooled - and after a
>> few weeks, it was stopped.
>
> Scientology Inc. told Zoe and Astra the same; also Tanya and
> Vivian (see XenuTV's Leipzig interviews). Needless (?) to say, the
> crime syndicate does not actually allow their child victims to be
> educated: doing so would be against the racket's interests.

To the outside wog world, they like to show an *appearance* of education,
but fill it up with Scientology indoc:

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/meganfoley/myself.htm

"I am 7 years old and I go to the Canyon View Academy and I am in 3rd grade.
I really like my school 'cause it's fun and I have lots of friends there. I
have two cats named shadow and monster and 1 turtle named wrinkles and my
dad has 1 dog named Sam. I am a really good Irish dancer; I dance at
festivals and win medals. I like to color and paint, and love to go camping
and hiking and swimming. I love to go climbing at the rock gym. And I really
like to go in session (auditing*) and do Scientology course because it's
fun."

I forget, is Study Tech/Applied Scholastics supposed to be religious
floor-topping or secular dessert-wax this week?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Lisa Ruby

Oct 5, 2005, 10:44:32 PM10/5/05
600 pages were removed? What explanation did Tucows provide to Kristie?

Scientology had to go through Tucows to get this done. How did they
manage it? They should have sent a letter to Tucows, which should have
been later sent to Kristie.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Oct 5, 2005, 11:27:21 PM10/5/05
moontaco wrote:

>1. Just because someone is called a fiancée doesn't mean the marriage
>necessarily happens.

Agreed. And just because that woman was supposedly Gabriel Williams
fiancée does not mean that she was. That might have been her assigned
role. I find it impossible to believe that she slept soundly through
100 rapes.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Kim Palmer

Oct 6, 2005, 6:01:11 AM10/6/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> moontaco wrote:
>

>>1. Just because someone is called a fiancée doesn't mean the marriage
>>necessarily happens.
>

> Agreed. And just because that woman was supposedly Gabriel Williams
> fiancée does not mean that she was. That might have been her assigned
> role. I find it impossible to believe that she slept soundly through
> 100 rapes.

I don't - having worked with sexual abuse victims it is not surprising
that no one knew - the knod of coercion and control that the
perpetrators have and use is not only for thier victims but is also
used on their immediate families. It is not uncommon for the partner of
the abuser to ignore the warning signs and/or participate in any
cover ups required - happens all the time in sexual abuse cases.

Kim P

> Lisa Ruby
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Tilman Hausherr

Oct 6, 2005, 2:26:13 PM10/6/05
On 2 Oct 2005 18:53:58 -0700, "moontaco" <moont...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>A couple of thoughts:
>
>1. Just because someone is called a fiancée doesn't mean the marriage
>necessarily happens.
>
>2. Even if the marriage did occur, that doesn't mean she took her
>husband's name.
>
>Suzanne Williams is a pretty common name. I imagine they are not the
>same person. Oddly enough, though, I noticed that "Suzanne Williams"
>also has a nearly identical Scientology page under the name "Susanne
>Williams," too. Maybe she can't decide how to spell her name.

I looked at the police reports - her name is written differently there.

moontaco

Oct 6, 2005, 4:16:04 PM10/6/05

I see her listed as Susan Fieley there (if I'm making the name out
correctly). So if she did marry him and take his name, she'd be Susan
Williams. But the woman who said she'd been married 24 years was
Susanne Williams.

(I am giving the full names because this conversation would be
impossible without them, and besides, her name is now webbed.)

mt

Lisa Ruby

Oct 7, 2005, 5:23:12 PM10/7/05
Either the owner of the site removed the pages (unlikely) or
Scientology intimidated Tucows into doing it. Which was it? And what is
the explanation
that Tucows gave the owner of the site? Did Tucows say that Scientology
demand that this information be removed? If not, what did they say?

My point: Scientology could not have caused the removal of the pages
unless they went through Tucows or one of Scientology's employees (who
works for Tucows) accomplished this without authorization.

Why the silence on how Scn managed to remove over 600 pages from
this website?

Since so many of you Scn critics are friends, why don't you get
together and buy a server for your sites? That way, Scn could not
mysteriously have portions of sites removed.