Scientology Documents HELP

cosdocs

Jul 1, 2005, 8:50:18 AM7/1/05
I am looking for documents related to the Scientology cult for a paper
I am writing.

I have had limited sucess. If anyone can supply me with anything
related to the Fishman Declaration, OT levels, ANYTHING or even links
it would be greately appreciated.

This will be a published paper.

all can be sent to cos...@yahoo.com

I really appreciate any help.

roger gonnet

Jul 1, 2005, 9:47:17 AM7/1/05

"cosdocs" <cos...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
gmeac15cti0pgc7r6...@4ax.com...

Give us (even by mail) your names and adresse and credits...

Scientologists are doing that every now and then to try to trap critics into
their "copyrights violations suits".

cosdocs

Jul 1, 2005, 11:39:22 AM7/1/05
What are you trying to say roger? I dont understand the post.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:47:17 +0200, "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net>

cosdocs

Jul 1, 2005, 11:47:14 AM7/1/05
Sometimes I can be a little thick, now I get it Mr. Gonnet. To remain
anonymous you could post under an untraceable account such as I have
set up to receive them, you don't need to be cynical about everything.
cos...@yahoo.com

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:47:17 +0200, "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net>

Android Cat

Jul 1, 2005, 11:49:14 AM7/1/05

Is Google broken on your planet? Why do you need people to email you
material?

--
Ron of that ilk.

WCB

Jul 1, 2005, 12:10:46 PM7/1/05
cosdocs wrote:

> What are you trying to say roger? I dont understand the post.

Roger has been severely harrassed but CoS as an ex-Scientologist.
He is saying that sometimes, people ask for stuff with the view of setting
people up for lawsuits.

The NOTs and other high level materials are such itens
that can cause suits.

Try Karen Spaink's site where legal versions of some of this may
be found.

Occasionally the NOTs and OT stuff shows up on sites in Russia, Romania, and
elsewhere. You have to learn how to google for stuff like this to catch
it.

If you are known to certain peole, most of its on CDs passed around by
sneakernet, there isn't a single well connected free zoner who can't have
it by asking the right persons.
But because of lawsuit potential, its not widely mentioned.

They still threaten people over this. They probably will not sue some
lurker who manages to get OT VIII, but on the other hand, others may be
targettable. Of course it never hurts to ask in case a saavy freezoner
who's bored ight post it via chained remailers to alt.binaries.scientology.
Just don't ban on it.

Googling for the latest ephermial high level webbed materials can be tough,
but persistance always pays.

>>"cosdocs" <cos...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>>gmeac15cti0pgc7r6...@4ax.com...
>>>I am looking for documents related to the Scientology cult for a paper
>>> I am writing.
>>>
>>> I have had limited sucess. If anyone can supply me with anything
>>> related to the Fishman Declaration, OT levels, ANYTHING or even links
>>> it would be greately appreciated.
>>>
>>> This will be a published paper.
>>>
>>> all can be sent to cos...@yahoo.com
>>>
>>> I really appreciate any help.
>>
>>Give us (even by mail) your names and adresse and credits...
>>
>>Scientologists are doing that every now and then to try to trap critics
>>into their "copyrights violations suits".

When I shake my killfile I can hear them buzzing.

ed

Jul 1, 2005, 5:10:32 PM7/1/05
What is wrong with you I dont NEED people to do anything. What I am
doing is called research. Grow up.

ed

Jul 1, 2005, 5:11:09 PM7/1/05
Thanks for the leads. Appreciated.

Keith Henson

Jul 1, 2005, 5:35:15 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:10:32 GMT, ed <cos...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What is wrong with you I dont NEED people to do anything. What I am
>doing is called research. Grow up.

Android Cat's meaning is that you can find this stuff using Google.

I can't help you with search terms because of a still active court
injunction.

But there has never been a time post 1998 when I could not find all of
it on the net.

Keith Henson

PS. If you want *new* ones let me know.

Lisa Ruby

Jul 1, 2005, 6:02:40 PM7/1/05
Roger,

I am also doing research on Scientology. I would appreciate any
documention on Scientology you or others are willing to give me.

Lisa Ruby
224 Reservoir St.
North Attleboro, MA 02760

Commis...@hushmail.com
(508) 643-3285

Android Cat

Jul 1, 2005, 6:05:25 PM7/1/05
ed wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:49:14 -0400, "Android Cat"
> <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> cosdocs wrote:
>>> I am looking for documents related to the Scientology cult for a
>>> paper I am writing.
>>>
>>> I have had limited sucess. If anyone can supply me with anything
>>> related to the Fishman Declaration, OT levels, ANYTHING or even
>>> links it would be greately appreciated.
>>>
>>> This will be a published paper.
>>>
>>> all can be sent to cos...@yahoo.com
>>>
>>> I really appreciate any help.
>>
>> Is Google broken on your planet? Why do you need people to email you
>> material?
>
> What is wrong with you I dont NEED people to do anything. What I am
> doing is called research. Grow up.

It's the emailing you part that I don't understand. Copies of the Fishman
Declaration and other documents are available through a few Google searches.
What's wrong with those? If I emailed you a copy of NOTS 88, it wouldn't
have a better pedigree than one from a web page.

The way you use the word "research" has a familiar Humpty-Dumpty air to it.
(Or is that Hubby-Dumpy?)

A better approach would be to say more exactly what you need, and ask which
materials you should be searching for.

But then, you say that you don't NEED people to do anything, especially
people who have been wading through Scientology's dreck for years, so I'll
leave you be. HAND.

Lisa Ruby

Jul 1, 2005, 6:10:04 PM7/1/05
Keith wrote,

>But there has never been a time post 1998 when I could not find all of
>it on the net.

I'm glad to hear that.

ed

Jul 1, 2005, 6:23:11 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:05:25 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

"Android Cat"
I didnt word the request based on your requirements.
-I didnt ask for help whith english lessons.
A better approach...
- or advice.
wading through Scientology's dreck...
- Well I havent, thats why Im researching the topic.
If you dont want to help why in the hell did you reply, why are you on
this news group? Is it necessary for you to clobber the first new
person to show up?

Keith Henson

Jul 1, 2005, 7:50:01 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:23:11 GMT, ed <cos...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:05:25 -0400, "Android Cat"
><androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

snip

>"Android Cat"
>I didnt word the request based on your requirements.
>-I didnt ask for help whith english lessons.
>A better approach...
>- or advice.
>wading through Scientology's dreck...
>- Well I havent, thats why Im researching the topic.
>If you dont want to help why in the hell did you reply, why are you on
>this news group? Is it necessary for you to clobber the first new
>person to show up?

Android Cat has been here a *long* time. In that time perhaps 10,000
new people have shown up.

Coming on and asking people to do something that could get them sued
by vicious scientology lawyers for your first post is taken as a sign
of hostile intent or abject cluelessness by practically everyone who
reads the group.

The reason I think the latter is that OSA trolls asking for copyright
violations usually only post once.

I won't help you find them, but if you wonder about the response you
got, try going to google groups, advanced search.

Type in alt.religion.scientology in the news group box and in "send
me" in the exact phrase and in the "one of these words" box put in OT,
NOTs, L's

There are about 800 threads of people who made the same request you
did. If you read a dozen or so you will understand why you got the
response you did.

Can you go into more detail about what you are trying to research?

People her can point you to the most obscure information if you ask.
But don't ask them to do copyright violations.

Keith Henson

PS you can also email me hkhe...@rogers.com

barb

Jul 1, 2005, 9:05:44 PM7/1/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Some "researcher" you are! Anyone with half a brain, not stifled with
pinks, greys, and rum could find information on Scientology, including
documents.
What is your main malfunction there, ruby?

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Karin Spaink

Jul 2, 2005, 7:25:12 PM7/2/05
to cos...@yahoo.com
On 07/01/2005 02:50 PM, cosdocs kindly wrote

> I am looking for documents related to the Scientology cult for a paper
> I am writing.
>
> I have had limited sucess. If anyone can supply me with anything
> related to the Fishman Declaration, OT levels, ANYTHING or even links
> it would be greately appreciated.

Check http://www.spaink.net/fishman/home.html . It's devoted to the
Fishman papers. Amongst others, you will find parts of OT3 there,
plus three court rulings saying I can indeed quote this material,
although the cult tried to stop publication.

- K -

--
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable.

WCB

Jul 2, 2005, 9:00:03 PM7/2/05
Karin Spaink wrote:

> On 07/01/2005 02:50 PM, cosdocs kindly wrote
>
>> I am looking for documents related to the Scientology cult for a paper
>> I am writing.
>>
>> I have had limited sucess. If anyone can supply me with anything
>> related to the Fishman Declaration, OT levels, ANYTHING or even links
>> it would be greately appreciated.
>
> Check http://www.spaink.net/fishman/home.html . It's devoted to the
> Fishman papers. Amongst others, you will find parts of OT3 there,
> plus three court rulings saying I can indeed quote this material,
> although the cult tried to stop publication.

Isn't there one last court appeal left to be decided?

Lisa Ruby

Jul 2, 2005, 11:31:16 PM7/2/05
barb,

Scientology is a big subject. I need all the help I can get and have no
problem saying so.

Lisa Ruby

Infotroll

Jul 2, 2005, 11:36:58 PM7/2/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message
Lisa:

Small eyes often gaze often at the doors of big minds.

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/resqbncd/keepingawatchfuleyeonscientology/

Lisa Ruby

Jul 3, 2005, 2:27:45 AM7/3/05
Karen wrote:

>Check http://www.spaink.net/fishman/home.html

This page contains the following remark:

"Scientology does not argue with people who do not agree with them.
They prefer to harass, start crazy lawsuits, have people followed by
private detectives, and generally intimidate them."

This is exactly what goes on at this forum. I have noticed that in
general, Scientologists will not discuss anything with those who do not
agree with them. They seem to think that applying the "tech" of
namecalling and utilizing defamatory tactics does a better job of
defending Scientology than actually discussing it.

tobyty...@yahoo.com

Jul 3, 2005, 2:35:37 AM7/3/05

And they're right, because Scientology is utterly indefensible in a
rational discussion.

Peace,
Toby

"Sure, not smoking ENOUGH can cause cancer..." --- L. Ron Hubbard

Karin Spaink

Jul 3, 2005, 5:38:18 AM7/3/05
On 07/03/2005 03:00 AM, WCB kindly wrote
> Karin Spaink wrote:

>> Check http://www.spaink.net/fishman/home.html . It's devoted to the
>> Fishman papers. Amongst others, you will find parts of OT3 there,
>> plus three court rulings saying I can indeed quote this material,
>> although the cult tried to stop publication.

> Isn't there one last court appeal left to be decided?

It's now at the Supreme Court, indeed. Ruling expected this
Thursday. The previous three rulings were all to my favour.

- K -

--
But nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight
Got to kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight

mail.com

Jul 3, 2005, 10:11:54 PM7/3/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:50:18 GMT, cosdocs <cos...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

http://holysmoke.org/cos/docs/index.htm lists 788 legal documents
and legal opinions.

mail.com

Jul 3, 2005, 10:13:19 PM7/3/05
On 1 Jul 2005 15:02:40 -0700, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

> Roger,
>
> I am also doing research on Scientology. I would appreciate any
> documention on Scientology you or others are willing to give me.

http://holysmoke.org/cos/docs/index.htm

Zinj

Jul 5, 2005, 6:48:26 AM7/5/05
Commis...@groupmail.com says...

They may even be right, although even full-blown 'Fair Game' doesn't
seem to be working. Most likely *nothing* 'works' in the way
Scientology would like it to, but, from a Scientology perspective,
nothing could be worse than actual 'discussion' of Scientology, since
the reality is damnable, and exposure of the reality is damning; and the
more exposure and 'discussion', the more damned.

Zinj