NEWS: Independent Medical Examiner Must Attend Schiavo Autopsy

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Mar 29, 2005, 6:12:44 PM3/29/05
Article in The Empire Journal mentioning the McPherson case:

http://theempirejournal.com/329051_independent_medical_exami.htm

[QUOTE]
Thogmartin became Pinellas County medical examiner in 2000,
replacing long time medical examiner Joan Wood who was forced to
retire when prosecutors from the Pinellas County state
attorney’s office of Bernie McCabe charged her with mishandling
the sensational murder case involving the Church of Scientology
and Lisa McPherson.

The case made national news after Wood reversed her decision on
the death of McPherson,36, a Dallas native, who died while in
the church’s care. When McPherson, a Clearwater Scientologist
suffered a mental breaking following a minor automobile accident
in 1995, fellow Scientologists kept her isolated and sometimes
restrained in a hotel room, force-feeding her medicine without a
doctor’s visit. Seventeen days later, McPherson was taken to a
hospital dead. Wood assigned the crucial autopsy to a troubled
employee whom she distrusted and he quit the medical examiners
office before the work was completed. Wood then finished the
autopsy report but when pressed by Scientology’s experts, she
later changed crucial conclusions in the document.

Autopsy findings of Wood in other cases were also questioned.
Wood’s findings were apparently never challenged or reviewed due
to lack of oversight---she was regulating herself. It was
learned that she was the chairperson of Florida’s Medical
Examiner’s Commission, the commission operated by the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement that regulates medical examiners.
She held the position for six years, essentially regulating
herself.

McCabe’s office initially charged the Church of Scientology with
two felonies including abuse and neglect of a disabled adult and
illegal practice of medicine but McCabe then chose not to pursue
those charges, allegedly due to Wood’s autopsy results. He
dropped all charges against the Scientologists.

Special agent Mark Dubina, FDLE supervisor and director of the
Tampa Bay Domestic Security Task Force, has alleged that Bernie
McCabe has stymied attempts of a criminal investigation into the
Schiavo case and there with the medical examiners commission
under the auspices of FDLE, there could be strong cause to
suspect that any autopsy conducted by the Pinellas County
medical examiner could be suspect.
[/QUOTE]

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
honor our egos can tolerate.
-------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----

Tigger Tigger

Mar 29, 2005, 7:48:47 PM3/29/05
Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

>Article in The Empire Journal mentioning
> the McPherson case:

>http://theempirejournal.com/329051_inde
>pendent_medical_exami.htm

>[QUOTE]

(snip)

>Special agent Mark Dubina, FDLE
> supervisor and director of the Tampa
> Bay Domestic Security Task Force, has
> alleged that Bernie McCabe has stymied
> attempts of a criminal investigation into
> the Schiavo case and there with the
> medical examiners commission under
> the auspices of FDLE, there could be
> strong cause to suspect that any
> autopsy conducted by the Pinellas
> County medical examiner could be
> suspect.

End of Quote

Too bad they don't mention the threats and harassment by the "church" to
kill the
criminal prosecution. SCN *DID* mistreat and abuse a disabled adult,
which caused her death .... and SCN *DID* practice medicine with a
license.

It would be great if the Lisa McPherson case would get national media
coverage now. There is zero similarity between Lisa's and Terri's
cases and deaths, but apparently the parents and/or the Republicans are
going to use Lisa's case to attack the medical examiner's office and
Bernie McCabe.

If someone needs to be "investigated" here, it's the Republicans and/or
Congress for prolonging the case and trying to overrule numerous judges
and doctors. Perhaps the parents should also be "investigated" for
insanity.

Tigger

Larry T.

Mar 29, 2005, 8:02:00 PM3/29/05
Tigger:

This is Terry Schiavo:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan
"Tigger Tigger" <Tiggeri...@webtv.net> wrote in message

(SNIP)

Lisa Ruby

Mar 29, 2005, 11:07:20 PM3/29/05
>There is zero similarity between Lisa's and Terri's cases and deaths,

I see some similarities between the two cases.

Lisa McPherson and Terri Schiavo: Same Crimes

While Scientology's role was overt in the Lisa McPherson case and
partially covert in the Terri Schiavo case, the main criminal issues
are the same:

abuse and/or neglect of a disabled adult

practice of medicine without a license

death by dehydration

It is no coincidence that the same crimes for which Scientology was
indicted in the Lisa McPherson case - abuse and neglect of a disabled
adult and the illegal practice of medicine - are being repeated
against Terri Schindler Schiavo.

Judge Greer permits Michael Schiavo to abuse and neglect Terri as well
as practice medicine without a license. It is Michael Schiavo, not
Terri's doctor, who makes all the decisions regarding her medical care.
It is Michael, not a medical doctor, who has practiced outlaw medicine
and denied Terri antibiotics, dental care, gynecological care,
physical, occupational, recreational and speech therapy; social
interaction, fresh air, etc.)

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/pat_anderson_lisa_mcpherson.html

Lisa Ruby

Mar 29, 2005, 11:32:22 PM3/29/05
>Perhaps the parents should also be "investigated" for insanity.

George Felos agrees with you.

"Mr. Felos is on record in the courts, questioning the sanity of
Terri's family for protesting her death."

Quote source: terrisfight.org Media Kit
http://www.terrisfight.org/downloads/media.PDF

Scientologists believe that euthanasia is the way towards "social
sanity."

George Felos questioned Mr. and Mrs' Schindler's sanity for wanting to
help their daughter.

Quaoar

Mar 30, 2005, 12:49:22 AM3/30/05

Again, Lisa, you post allegations that have no basis in fact. Offer
just one element of substantiated proof. One, just one. Web sites that
parrot the Schindler's are not proof.

Lisa Ruby

Mar 30, 2005, 1:02:29 AM3/30/05
Petition For Writ of Quo Warranto

http://terrisfight.org/documents/qw.pdf

Lisa Ruby

Mar 30, 2005, 1:06:31 AM3/30/05
Whoops! I wanted to give you this one. This has plenty of proof:

Second Amended Petition to Remove Guardian

http://www.terrisfight.org/documents/PetitionToRemoveGuardian.pdf

Lisa Ruby

Mar 30, 2005, 1:06:25 AM3/30/05

Lisa Ruby

Mar 30, 2005, 1:06:39 AM3/30/05

Quaoar

Mar 30, 2005, 1:06:34 AM3/30/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Petition For Writ of Quo Warranto
>
> http://terrisfight.org/documents/qw.pdf

Denied by the court. Filled with mindless speculative accusations.

Quaoar

Mar 30, 2005, 8:32:41 AM3/30/05

Give it up, Lisa. This was also denied since it is filled with
unsubstantiated rumor, gossip, and outright lies. Your friends, the
Schindlers, need counselling.