I need Scientology magazines and mail with current CoS policies please

Lisa Ruby

Oct 15, 2005, 1:43:57 AM10/15/05
Please send me your Scientology magazines and mail with current CoS
policies to help me prove that the CoS is dedicated to furthering
globalism.

Everything they do works toward this goal: forced abortions, separating
parents from children, disconnecting families, Scientology Training
Routines and auditing, public relations, harassment via lawsuits, (they
won't let Gerry Armstrong talk about God!), fairgaming anybody who
opposes them, working with the United Nations and FEMA, etc.

Ideally, I would like to have both old and current periodicals so I
will have current factual information regarding their activities.

If anyone lurking here will help me I will be very grateful. I will be
sure to destroy envelopes even though I know that Scientology won't
find them--because, thanks to the God that Scn and their backers claim
does not exist, they cannot find us.

We live at 224 Reservoir St. North Attleboro, MA 02760,

Sincerely,

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net