Broussard on Meet the Press

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 1:41:59 AM9/12/05
My comments:

FEMA caused the deaths of thousands of people by turning back and
REFUSING help for those they were honor bound to help.

FEMA is honor bound but not to the American people.

See video:

http://infowars.com/video/clips/news/broussard_meet_press.htm

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Message has been deleted

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 3:49:51 AM9/12/05
FEMA the Secret Government

Some people have referred to it as the
"secret government" of the United States.
It is not an elected body, it does not
involve itself in public disclosures,
and it even has a quasi-secret budget
in the billions of dollars.

[With all that money you know they could
have saved those thousands of Hurricane
Katrina survivors who who later died of
DEHYDRATION.]

This government organization has
more power than the President of
the United States or the Congress,
it has the power to suspend laws, move
entire populations, arrest and detain
citizens without a warrant and hold
them without trial, it can seize
property, food supplies, transportation
systems, and can suspend the constitution

[FEMA has recently demonstrated that
is has the power to deny help to
thousands of people--even
to their deaths!]

Not only is it the most powerful entity
in the United States, but it was not even
created under Constitutional law by the
Congress. It was a product of a Presidential
Executive Order. No, it is not the U.S.
military nor the Central Intelligence Agency,
they are subject to Congress.

The organization is called FEMA, which stands
for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Originally conceived in the Richard Nixon
Administration, it was refined by President
Jimmy Carter and given teeth in the Ronald
Reagan and George Bush Administrations.

more here
http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon6.html

FEMA, the most powerful entity in
the United States, clearly favors the
Church of Scientology when it comes
time to bring order out of chaos.

It is not surprising the CoS gets away
with breaking so many laws with
hardly any consequences. They have
FEMA on their side.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 4:09:50 AM9/12/05
Pts made this statement about FEMA back in 2001:

>This is one agency you do not want to >piss off ever.

Quoted from:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/acf07f63f6ea616d/977eba7a5124751f?q=FEMA&rnum=2#977eba7a5124751f

Its Pts' statement the reason that few on this forum are speaking up
about FEMA's lack of rescue actions but pro-military actions in the
Hurricane Katrina disaster?

If you are going full steam against the CoS you are already angering
FEMA because they work together.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Phil Scott

Sep 12, 2005, 12:53:45 PM9/12/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

I Lisa...

From long experience with the scum getting the FEMA contracts
in this NOLA disaster I have deduced the following:

No chaos...no massive profits. If an operation is
simple profit is minimal.

If you hire lying idiots to run FEMA then order them as
they have been ordered to not evacuate people.... even though
there were thousands of idle school busses that could have
done so.. you create chaos... then if you let that go to the
super dome and use FEMA to keep out food and water as private
citizens were trying to deliver it.... you end up with a messy
disaster and finger pointing etc. Lots of smoke and mirrors.

Within the context of smoke and mirrors you can make tens of
billions of dollars in profit where none would have been
available otherwise.

An inside joke might be:

"what?! you wanted us to spend 100 million dollars on some
camper trailers and put all the refugees up on vacated
military bases" without saying it... the answer is
obvious. There is no profit in that.

the price of camper trailers is already established..no rip
off potential there... maybe you could rip off 20% by taking
kick backs on the trailers... thats no much money... its too
simple to mask a huge rip off.

For a huge rip off you need generate chaos and disaster and
reciminations and idiots and screw ups and smoke...THEN you
can make 50 billion dollars while providing 1 billion in
actual services.

Thats whats going on in many US govt operations, not just this
Katrina disaster. Katrina is world class example though.

I have seen it on large govt related or govt funded
engineering and construction projects in the weapons and semi
conductor business...

its odd you dont see the same mess on non govt related or rip
off corporation projects (the enron mess for example)... only
some of that, a small fraction imho, can be written off to
incompetence.

The profit motive trumps all that... and we see where the
profit is going in Iraq and now with the New Orleans
disaster... Haliburton, Bechtol and subsidiaries. None of
that should be a mystery to anyone.

these people and the govts they control generate chaos
deliberately.... there are no obscene levels of profit
available without it.

Phil Scott

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 5:58:55 PM9/12/05
Phil Scott wrote:

>No chaos...no massive profits. If an operation is
>simple profit is minimal.

>these people and the govts they control generate chaos

>deliberately.... there are no obscene levels of profit
>available without it.

That's a good point, Phil. Also, if there are no deaths there are no
"profits" either. But that is a different kind of profit--a spiritual
profit
that insiders in the network are all too eager to get.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Fredric L. Rice

Sep 12, 2005, 10:55:25 PM9/12/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

>My comments:
>FEMA caused the deaths of thousands of people by turning back and
>REFUSING help for those they were honor bound to help.

Sweet Jesus. I've been reading the personal eye witness accounts
of food, water, medical supplies, clothes all being either turned
back or being _hijacked_ into Halliburton staging areas.

They're _deliberately_ murdering blacks. And it could happen to
any of us. We're all fucking next.

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.notserver.com/
http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
http://www.rightard.org/ http://www.thedarkwind.org/
"After all, there's more to this world than tits." - Uncle Vic