What happens to Body Thetans when a CoSer exorcises them? Do they disappear? Get reborn? What?

bubba gump

Aug 8, 2005, 10:30:57 AM8/8/05
These pesky little devils seem to be the focus of OT whatever...but
what happens when the powerful OT gets rid of em?

Do they go stick to someone else? Vanish? Go hang with Xenu in his
mountain prison? What?

Just curious...

RolandRB

Aug 8, 2005, 10:41:18 AM8/8/05
They are so grateful to L. Ron Hubbard (mankind's greatest friend) that
these simple little creatures pick up human bodies and go join the Sea
Org as Elron's little helpers.

WCB

Aug 8, 2005, 11:35:36 AM8/8/05
bubba gump wrote:

Rumor is many hop on another body and take up their old
roll as parasites. Hence a name for BTs at flag was "fleas".
A few might wander off to find a zygote of their own.

--
When I shake my killfile I can hear them buzzing.

Skipper

Aug 8, 2005, 12:41:35 PM8/8/05
bubba gump <wannap...@yahoo.com> wrote:

They become Hollywood agents.

And lawyers.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 8, 2005, 1:10:35 PM8/8/05

A big thetan, who was not exploded to pieces by psychs can go on to
pick up an own body, but these fractions of a thetan, the germ size of
thetan need to be mended.

Just think about this: psychs take Bubba, the thetan (without body)
trap him in a blender or an explosive device, implant him constantly
during the horrible procedure that he can't hold anymore on to his own
component as a thetan (soul). (The thetan consist of a tiny bit
material and can be seen with special cameras.) Bubba is destroyed as
big thetan and his millions of parts are being implanted in animal or
germ bodies.

Germs attach themselves to out bodies. You can wash some them off, but
not all and not those which end up in the body through water or food or
medicine, etc.

Bubba understood lanugage in this lifetime. Lets hope his fractions
will understand English also in next life time when an OT tells him to
become a full thetan again.

A thetan can die that way: being destoyed. As I said, I got an e-mail
that also the Christians believe that the soul can die. (EZRA)
Psychs do such things and the general population does not keep up with
it. Many people are so blind that they have not yet discovered that
they are spiritual beings.

Barbara Schwarz
interesting websites:
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
www.cchr.com

A.Melon

Aug 8, 2005, 5:41:03 PM8/8/05
In article <1123521035.1...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote:

> bubba gump wrote:
> > These pesky little devils seem to be the focus of OT whatever...but
> > what happens when the powerful OT gets rid of em?
> >
> > Do they go stick to someone else? Vanish? Go hang with Xenu in his
> > mountain prison? What?
> >
> > Just curious...
>
> A big thetan, who was not exploded to pieces by psychs can go on to
> pick up an own body, but these fractions of a thetan, the germ size of
> thetan need to be mended.
>
> Just think about this: psychs take Bubba, the thetan (without body)
> trap him in a blender or an explosive device, implant him constantly
> during the horrible procedure that he can't hold anymore on to his own
> component as a thetan (soul). (The thetan consist of a tiny bit
> material and can be seen with special cameras.) Bubba is destroyed as
> big thetan and his millions of parts are being implanted in animal or
> germ bodies.

Makes perfect sense to me.

mpatt...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2005, 5:14:16 PM8/8/05

The official story from LRH is that they go off and admire daisies.

Not joking, guys.

MP

Abby

Aug 8, 2005, 6:04:26 PM8/8/05

"When you get rid of one he goes off and possibly squares around, picks
up a body or admires daisies."

I don't know what squares around means, but the daisies part is
hilarious. I couldn't find anything where Hubbard said exploded body
thetans are implanted in germ bodies by psychs. However, I did find
where he said body thetans (whole) were LIKE germs. It's all nonsense.

Lisa Ruby

Aug 8, 2005, 6:27:46 PM8/8/05
bubba gump wrote:

>Do they go stick to someone else?

The demons go into the Scientology power pool. I do not know what they
call it exactly (I dubbed it the power pool) but it is a "pool" of
demons that the highest level Scientologists use to send on
assignments.

Satanists can literally drive a person crazy by sending some demons
over on assignment. (Sending demons on assignment is commonly known as
a "curse.") They use this to retaliate in case a person gets "out of
line."

The more demons they get the more rank and power they gain in the
network.

(I am glad that God is seeing to it that they are losing some.)

Scientology is not the only group that does this. It is common in
satanic networks to prey on people in order to obtain demons for their
own use.

I plan on writing about a so-called Christian group that does this
very thing although they don't call it auditing. They prey on
Christians who need help and end up helping themselves instead. And
yes, they have marked their writings for their master. They always do.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Mike O'Connor

Aug 9, 2005, 12:00:10 AM8/9/05

To Hell with them - they don't have any money!

Isn't it silly that the cult only treats the one thetan with the money?
They blow many other thetans off him. But do they treat THOSE thetans?
No. They don't give 'em a single thought. And those other thetans being
blown off the moneyed one are JUST as much victims of Xenu's kidnapping
and brainwashing ALIEN MIND IMPLANTS as ourselves.

Perhaps even more so, because the blown thetans were so zapped and
zonked by Xenu's electronics and Clockwork Orange style 3D ultra
realistic ALIEN MIND IMPLANT movies, that they couldn't even get it
together to take over and think they were a human body. The poor
schlumps think they are mere body parts, mere human illnesses, mere
human thoughts. Boy, they must have got extra zaps! Those blown BTs need
even MORE help! But the cult doesn't care, and the only reason I can
think of that they don't care is THEY HAVE NO MONEY.

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Message has been deleted

Abby

Aug 9, 2005, 12:33:51 PM8/9/05

Blown BT's can't hold the cans. Oh, and yeah, the money thing too.

Another thought is if they are out admiring daisies do they really need
any help? Heck, I'd like to be out admiring daisies right now.

Zinj

Aug 9, 2005, 1:07:38 PM8/9/05
In article <mike-8DBD8C.0...@optonline.svc.highwinds-
media.com>, mi...@leptonicsystems.com says...

> In article <1123511457.1...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> "bubba gump" <wannap...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > These pesky little devils seem to be the focus of OT whatever...but
> > what happens when the powerful OT gets rid of em?
> >
> > Do they go stick to someone else? Vanish? Go hang with Xenu in his
> > mountain prison? What?
> >
> > Just curious...
>
> To Hell with them - they don't have any money!
>
> Isn't it silly that the cult only treats the one thetan with the money?
> They blow many other thetans off him. But do they treat THOSE thetans?
> No. They don't give 'em a single thought. And those other thetans being
> blown off the moneyed one are JUST as much victims of Xenu's kidnapping
> and brainwashing ALIEN MIND IMPLANTS as ourselves.

The only thetan that has value is the thetan that let itself be
programmed as a Scientologist. It dragged in the Meat Body. It
discovered its 'Ruin'. It opened its wallet.

The rest are worse than useless.

Which also goes for the rest of you no-case-gain schlumps and wogs too.

A word to the wise guy.

Zinj