How horrible can it get? The Schiavo case.

1 view

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 18, 2005, 4:49:55 PM3/18/05
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20050318/D88TK4QO0.html

I am sure only few people would want to live as a vegetable, but as far
as I know, nobody ever tries to rehabiliate that poor woman. I read
that she could be trained to eat by herself, and I am certain she could
be trained to communicate and improve or even recover. Lots of money is
spent to discuss her case but who tried to make her better?

The pictures show Terri recognizing her family and following them
around with her eyes and smiling at them. Why isn't she rehabilitated
by somebody?

The worst about that is that Terri Schiavo is no vegetable, she is only
severly handicapt, and it is creepy that a judge and a husband want to
get rid of her so passionately. Doesn't that remind to German Nazi
activities? Don't bother with the sick people, don't help them to
recover, just get rid of them.

Btw, how can starvation of 14 days not be cruel? I think her judge and
her husband should try it out before ordering it on somebody else.

The tube was already once removed, and the lack of the nutrition also
harms her and reduces her chance of betting better.

I feel also sorry for her family. Wonder if the judge would make the
same decision with his daughter or if he would raise hell to find a
sort of rehabilitation for her.

Moreover, there were a number of people who were in comas, and one day
they stood up and walked again. Who says that Terri never can?

Barbara Schwarz

Hateful, criminal psychotic Barbara Schwarz is jealous Garry Scarff is REAL and her imaginary husband, Mark Rathbun de Rothschild is not

Mar 18, 2005, 5:00:18 PM3/18/05
The Terry Schiavo case is very sad.... it's understadable why some
would want to disconnect life support for a comatose woman that doctors
claim has little chance of recovering... but to allow her to starve to
death without food & water...is cruel and inhumane at its worst.

You'd think with our system of laws and our respect for human dignity,
that if judges allowed for Schiavo to be removed from life support,
they would also provide her with a drug to end her life painlessly....
but to die in the very same manner that Scientologists did with Lisa
McPherson is horrible.....

Zinj

Mar 18, 2005, 5:27:50 PM3/18/05
In article <1111182595....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
barbara...@gmail.com says...

Isn't it strange that neither Tom Cruise nor John Travolta, who has his
own house cum landing strip in the area, has shown up to 'touch assist'
the poor woman back to health?

One would think that such a high profile case would be the ideal proving
ground for the publicity eager 'Church' of Scientology and its
'miraculous Tech'.

Maybe the Fort Harrison could offer her a free 'Introspection Rundown';
after all, it worked for Lisa McPherson.

Zinj

--
Scientology is brilliant in not only sneaking in pavlovian conditioning
(along with the hypnotic elements), but also demanding that Polly

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 18, 2005, 5:37:42 PM3/18/05

I am convinced that a well trained Scientology auditor could help
Terri.

Barbara Schwarz

Windows Update

Mar 18, 2005, 5:41:07 PM3/18/05

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(SNIP)

> I am convinced that a well trained Scientology auditor could help
> Terri.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Barbara:

What class of Auditor do you think would have been sufficient enough
to have handled the matter?

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

(SNIP)

Message has been deleted

Zinj

Mar 18, 2005, 6:16:47 PM3/18/05
In article <d6mm31to4bq9h39ip...@News.Individual.NET>,
ze...@invalid.invalid says...
> On 18 Mar 2005 14:37:42 -0800.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <1111185462.1...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: How horrible can it get? The Schiavo case.:
>

> >Zinj wrote:
<snip>

> >> Isn't it strange that neither Tom Cruise nor John Travolta, who has
> >his
> >> own house cum landing strip in the area, has shown up to 'touch
> >assist'
> >> the poor woman back to health?
> >
> >I am convinced that a well trained Scientology auditor could help
> >Terri.
> >
> >Barbara Schwarz
> >>

> Are you a well trained scientology auditor? If you are, why don't you
> help Terri?
>
> Wouldn't it be considered criminal to NOT help someone like Terri, if you
> had the ability to do so?
>
> SAZ

Well, let's keep our dogma 'straight'. A case could be made for such a
'cure' being 'out ethics', since the poor woman would of necessity be
'out exchange', and her insurance is unlikely to pay for the treatment.
(Miserable Medicos!)

Of course, a successful treatment would be worth literally *billions* in
PR for the cult, which is finding creating PR of any kind increasingly
difficult. Everybody thinks they have to mention Xenu :(

But, it might aleviate the 'out exchange' issue, except that Scientology
is only to 'make the able more able', and it'd be hard to 'qualify' the
poor woman as 'able enough'.

Anyway, in the wog world, the issue is an important one that raises
multiple ethical issues, but that's hardly the problem in Scienoland,
where offloading the downstat is a religious ritual.

As Davey said 'We didn't think it was a big thing. She died! People
die!'

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 1:57:59 AM3/19/05
Barbara,

Terri's tube has been removed twice before.

On April 24, 2001, Terri's feeding tube was removed the first time. It
was reinserted on April 26, 2001.

On Oct 15, 2003, Terri's feeding tube was removed for the second time.
It was reinserted on October 21, 2003 after Terri's Law was passed.

Florida law demands that Terri be rehabilitated and that her husband
file an annual guardianship plan. He did not do this and Greer allowed
him to break this and many other laws of the state of Florida.

Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 2:13:07 AM3/19/05
>As Davey said 'We didn't think it was a big thing. She died! People
die!'

Yes, but Lisa was MADE to die.

Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 2:15:14 AM3/19/05
>it's understadable why some would want to disconnect life support

Disconnecting life support was the Feb. 2000 Order. It is legal on its
face.

The last order is NOT Legal. Greer ordered the removal of (all)
nutrition and hydration from Terri Schiavo.

See: Death Order Doublespeak

http://libertytothecaptives.net/greer_doublespeak.html

stevej...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2005, 2:17:58 AM3/19/05
I really upset about this too Barbara.

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 1:07:00 PM3/19/05

Sten-Arne Zerpe wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2005 14:37:42 -0800.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <1111185462.1...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: How horrible can it get? The Schiavo case.:
>

> Are you a well trained scientology auditor? If you are, why don't you
> help Terri?

Mail me the money to get from Utah to Florida, Sten. I also need money
to stay in a Hotel in Florida as long as it takes as you don't want me
to stay in the streets and getting murdered, don't you? You also have
to pay for my food and things like that.

And I need help of attorneys who you have to pay to get even to her as
I am sure that her room is well guarded with all that media spectacle.
That attorney also has to take on the SEGNPMSS, as I have all reasons
to believe that they keep Terri unable to respond with silent sounds.

I am glad when I can pay my rent, Sten-Arne, so you have to help me to
the money. It would be criminal of *you* not to help.

Barbara Schwarz

P.S. No wonder that you want you message deleted after six days!

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 1:11:03 PM3/19/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Barbara,
>
> Terri's tube has been removed twice before.

I know, Lisa. I think that is harms her too and does not help towards
recovery.

> On April 24, 2001, Terri's feeding tube was removed the first time.
It
> was reinserted on April 26, 2001.
>
> On Oct 15, 2003, Terri's feeding tube was removed for the second
time.
> It was reinserted on October 21, 2003 after Terri's Law was passed.
>

> Florida law demands that Terri be rehabilitated and that her husband
> file an annual guardianship plan. He did not do this and Greer
allowed
> him to break this and many other laws of the state of Florida.

I heard about that, and what I was unable to see is that this poor
woman ever really good a chance at any rehabilitation. It is a bad
case. I assume that nobody wants to live like a vegetable. I would not,
but from what I saw, Terri is alert, but just can't express herself,
and such a person could be rehabilitated.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 1:12:01 PM3/19/05
I believe you, Steve.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 1:30:53 PM3/19/05

Thanks for the link, Lisa.

Greer seems to be a real activist judge and above the law. And he is
not the only one, unfortunately. Congress is the lawmaker, and wants to
keep Lisa alive, but a judge thinks he can outrule all of them,
including the Governor and makes himself over the ruler of life and
death. That is creepy.

It must be a bad death to slowly starve on dehydration and starvation.
Isn't that cruel and unusual punishment? They put killers on death row
faster to death.

I am a Scientologist, I believe that people are being born again and
that Lisa can have a new body after death, but what makes me so angry
about that is that I think she is alert and can be rehabilitated and
that she is taken away from a family who loves her. (And I don't mean
her husband.) It reminds me of the Nazis and their ideas that life
isn't worth much.

What I would like to see is that any available technique to make her
able to respond and make her better is being used to rehab her. As so
many people know about her, it would not be hard to even find people
who financially would pitch in.

Barbara Schwarz

Message has been deleted

mail. com

Mar 19, 2005, 2:32:29 PM3/19/05
On 18 Mar 2005 22:57:59 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

> Florida law demands that Terri be rehabilitated

Okay, I give up. How does one "rehabilitate" someone who is brain
dead? Send them to Scientology for "auditing?"

---
http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"Grown men do not need leaders." -- Edward Abbey

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 2:45:55 PM3/19/05

Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2005 22:57:59 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
> <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Florida law demands that Terri be rehabilitated
>
> Okay, I give up. How does one "rehabilitate" someone who is brain
> dead? Send them to Scientology for "auditing?"

She is not brain death. Have you not seen her laughing when her parents
come in the room and following them with her eyes around?

She had no accident that smashed her brain, her heart stood still for
some minutes apparently through dieting. There are people like her were
20 years in a coma and suddenly got up on their own and spoke.
My guess is that silent sounds and commands are holding those people in
comas and in case of those people who recover, it could be that those
silent sounds were cut off for whatever reason.

As far as Scientologists are concerned, they could give her assists and
help her to take more and more control of her body back.

I remember that case of Andreas Mayer in Germany. He has a bad accident
and had a very long list of life threatening internal injuries and was
in a coma. All medical doctors had given up on him, except
Scientologists. They went in, they gave him assists and auditing (and
remember that despite a person is unconscious she hears everything)and
three months later he was running around again. He was completely
rehabilitated.

A person is not her brain. She has one, but she is none.

Barbara Schwarz

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 3:19:45 PM3/19/05
> Okay, I give up. How does one "rehabilitate" someone who is brain
> dead?

It is the mainstream media, who is in collusion with this Scientology
agenda and demonstrates this by placing 8's on some of the key players
in this case, who says Terri is brain dead. She is not.

Lisa Ruby

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 4:33:43 PM3/19/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> > Okay, I give up. How does one "rehabilitate" someone who is brain
> > dead?
>

> It is the mainstream media, who is in collusion with this Scientology
> agenda and demonstrates this by placing 8's on some of the key
players
> in this case, who says Terri is brain dead. She is not.
>

> Lisa Ruby

But you are braindead, Lisa, by blaming Scientology on the Terri
Schiavo case despite they have nothing to do with it.

Barbara Schwarz

Lisa Ruby

Mar 19, 2005, 4:58:27 PM3/19/05
>if judges allowed for Schiavo to be removed from life support,

Judge Greer did not allow for Terri to be removed from life support.

He gave an illegal court order for Terri to be denied ALL forms of
nutrition and hydration:

ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that absent a stay from the appellate courts, the
guardian, Michael Schiavo, shall cause the removal of nutrition and
hydration, from the Ward, THERESA SCHIAVO, at 1:00 p.m. on Friday,
March 18, 2005.

Feb. 25, 2005 order to remove nutrition and hydration
http://libertytothecaptives.net/ordertoremove_regular_foodandwater.html

realpch

Mar 19, 2005, 5:32:04 PM3/19/05

She will actually die from lack of water. Ugh!

Peach

Heffer

Mar 21, 2005, 10:36:01 AM3/21/05
On 18 Mar 2005 13:49:55 -0800, "Barbara Schwarz"
<barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moreover, there were a number of people who were in comas, and one day
>they stood up and walked again. Who says that Terri never can?

Not in a coma, Barbara. Is it really that hard to connect the
dots, or is it because it is March?

---
Heffer, OSA Lackey, H-Group
#315905 on the Dorian List
Regurgitating Propagandist

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 21, 2005, 1:46:22 PM3/21/05

No, those people who woke up were in comas. In recent years I heard
from a woman who was 20 years in a coma and suddenly woke up and spoke
again. I am sure you just have to google a bit and then you will find
it.

Pinellas county has lots of Scientologists. I am certain that auditors
addressed Terri's care takers already and offered help but it was
likely refused because thanks to you anti-religious extremists,
Scientology has such a bad reputation.

But I remind you once again that Scientologists in Munich saved Andreas
Mayer's life. He had a bad car accident, was in a coma with numerous
very serious internal injuries. All doctors had given up on him, they
considered the processing that the Scientologists gave to Andreas a
waste of time. But it wasn't.

For several weeks, Andreas was never alone in the hospital room, when
one auditor left, the other came. Amongst the processing they run, they
told him to remember the good parts of life, that what's worth fighting
for and to come back and fight to take the body back and come back in
present time.

A year later he was completely recovered. You couldn't even tell that
he had an accident. He just had a scar on this throat where the
respirator tube was once in.

By the way, the accident that he had was that he stopped on a highway
trying to help another driver in troubles when a car hit him full
blast.

When Scientology is properly applied it can save lives. I wish they
would have tried it on Terri, giving her processing to make her take
control over her body again. It worked with Andreas and I am sure a lot
of others.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 21, 2005, 1:45:50 PM3/21/05

No, those people who woke up were in comas. In recent years I heard

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 21, 2005, 1:46:23 PM3/21/05

No, those people who woke up were in comas. In recent years I heard

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 21, 2005, 1:31:00 PM3/21/05

Ugh! Indeed, Peach, that is what I am thinking too. That is like
unusual and cruel pubishment to let somebody try out.
Serial killers are faster put to death.

Barbara Schwarz

Cheryl and Les Chambers

Mar 23, 2005, 8:49:49 PM3/23/05
How truly uninformed are you? The woman IS already dead. She has no
cerebral cortex! As a neurologist I can tell yuou with complete confidence
that once the cerebral cortex dies, the person is gone. Every thing Terri
was or could have been died 15 years ago when she let her eating disorder
give her a heart attack. The twitches and gurgles her body makes now are
simply reflexes. So her eyes follow family members? Watch your house
plants. They too follow the light. No one would confuse photosynthesis with
consciousness. Her parents sentiments, notwithstanding. As for the "cruel
and unusual" aspect of withdrawing food and hydration. There you are wrong
again--or simply uninformed. The facts are that when the body is deprived
carbohydrates it metabolizes fats and proteins. As these are broken down
they produce ketones. Ketones have an analgesic effect. That is why those
Adkins nuts rave about how good they feel when they enter ketosis. Of
course they feel good, ketones are a natural high. So IF Terri was still
around to feel anything, she would not feel pain. As for rehabilitation,
give it up. You can't give physical therapy to a corpse.

Finally you label Judge Greer an activist!!! Joseph and Mary, what do you
call the right wing nut jobs in Congress who convened a special session of
congress just to meddle in the private affairs of the Schiavos? Not to
mention trying to trump 10 years of state court decisions? Who is being the
activist here? And don't you just relish the hypocrisy? Here we have an
administration that does back flips to amend the constitution to "protect
the sanctity of marriage" from the ravages of homosexual civil unions but
then tries to use the full weight of the federal govt to ignore Schiavo's
marriage here? And lets not even talk about the implications of the
administrations actions to baisc concepts of states rights and federalism.
You call Judge Greer a Nazi. Hell Washington and Tallahasse are full of
nazis. You don't need to tar Judge Greer with the brush.

Educate yourself.

LC MD

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 24, 2005, 2:08:16 PM3/24/05

Cheryl and Les Chambers wrote:
> How truly uninformed are you? The woman IS already dead.
She looked awfully alive when I saw and heard her on TV.

> She has no
> cerebral cortex! As a neurologist I can tell yuou with complete
confidence
> that once the cerebral cortex dies, the person is gone.

Did you see her? Did you study her case? Did you study the x-rays?
Terri is not gone yet, but she will as he is being slowly murdered.

> Every thing Terri
> was or could have been died 15 years ago when she let her eating
disorder
> give her a heart attack. The twitches and gurgles her body makes now
are
> simply reflexes. So her eyes follow family members? Watch your house

> plants. They too follow the light. No one would confuse
photosynthesis with
> consciousness.

You psychs are really something. My house plants don't roll with the
eyes and smile when they see me, they also don't mourn like Terri as if
she would try to communicate what she wants.

> Her parents sentiments, notwithstanding. As for the "cruel
> and unusual" aspect of withdrawing food and hydration. There you are
wrong
> again--or simply uninformed.

Oh, really, now it's me and not you.

> The facts are that when the body is deprived
> carbohydrates it metabolizes fats and proteins. As these are broken
down
> they produce ketones. Ketones have an analgesic effect. That is why
those
> Adkins nuts rave about how good they feel when they enter ketosis.
Of
> course they feel good, ketones are a natural high.

Thanks for the lecture but I know all about it. Terri is not just
deprived of carbs, but of any nutrition and water. The Adkins people
still eat protein, some vegetables and drink a lot of water, they don't
stop eating at all.

> So IF Terri was still
> around to feel anything, she would not feel pain.

Terri is still around. You should wipe the dust from your computer that
you can see her better looking at people, smiling and people, being
happy when her partents come and trying to make contact with people.
Who are you to tell that she does not feel pain?

> As for rehabilitation,
> give it up. You can't give physical therapy to a corpse.

What an arrogant heartless bastard you are. You are more a braindead
corpse than she is. You are a brainless psych who wants to know
everything better by knowing nothing. Why is is anyhow that you psychs
constantly contradict each other? Also in Terri's case, there are also
doctors that say she could be rehabilitated, she could even learn to
eat on herself, and perhaps she could be taught a language in which she
could tell us if wants to die or not.

> Finally you label Judge Greer an activist!!! Joseph and Mary, what
do you
> call the right wing nut jobs in Congress who convened a special
session of
> congress just to meddle in the private affairs of the Schiavos?

A non-religious person as you should not use religious names to make
his/her ridiculous point. The senate majority leader Bill Frist is a
medical doctor and he came to the conclusion that Terri's case should
be looked at by a new set of eyes. I liked very much that Congress
spoke up for her. They did the right thing and it is commendable.
Individuals should count and medical and judicial murder should not be
condoned by Congress.

> Not to
> mention trying to trump 10 years of state court decisions? Who is
being the
> activist here? And don't you just relish the hypocrisy?

I have personal experiences in courts. I met judges who are rotten like
hell. Often they don't review the facts, one is just covering the
unconstitutional and false decisions of the judge below.

> Here we have an
> administration that does back flips to amend the constitution to
"protect
> the sanctity of marriage" from the ravages of homosexual civil
unions but
> then tries to use the full weight of the federal govt to ignore
Schiavo's
> marriage here?

It does not need a rocket scientist to figure out that Michael made
that death wish of his wife up. I heard that he first remembered seven
years after she was in that condition that she said that she does not
want to live when severly disabled. He has not Terri's interests in
mind but probably just wanted to become famous.

However, I agree that most people would not want to life as a
vegetable, and Terri might be very well one of them, however, from what
I have seen and from what I know there is a way to make her better and
even get in communication with her and to figure out what she really
wants. She also should have the right to have her case reviewed by a
set of other doctors and better not a biased guy like you. Doctors like
you probably were the problem in the first place and wrote her off
right from the start.

> And lets not even talk about the implications of the
> administrations actions to baisc concepts of states rights and
federalism.

Rights and freedom? Are you kidding me? A woman is slowly and brutely
killed, a woman who would have deserved a second chance by a new team
to study her case.

> You call Judge Greer a Nazi. Hell Washington and Tallahasse are full
of
> nazis. You don't need to tar Judge Greer with the brush.

Did I?

And if I did, did I say he is the only one?

> Educate yourself.

This is what I want to tell you.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 24, 2005, 2:10:59 PM3/24/05

Cheryl and Les Chambers wrote:

Here psychs Chambers, you are the people who needs education and a
human character woundn't hurt either.

Again, likely nobody wants to live like a vegetable, but there is
enough information that Terry Schiavo isn't one. And that means that
she could be rehabilitated. I heard her voice on TV, she moans, she
rolls with her eyes, she smiles when her parents come in the room and
touch her. Try that with your vegetable, it won't do it. I think there
is a way to rehab her to tell the world if she wants to live or die.

Terry's parents want a group of new specialists to look at her, and you

can't just scratch your head that this is not granted. Why are the
judges in such a hurry to get rid of her? I think that those who
"specialists" that Terry had did not do their best for her. Also, so
many people in the world are touched by her story that there would be
no shortness of financial donors to pitch in. So, who loses? Terry,
her parents and her siblings who love her.

Congress made a clear stand that they want to give her another chance,
but those judges just want her dead in a hurry and think they are God,
only that God would not do what they are doing.

I heard several time some people saying or writing that these judges
have no other chance, they have to rule as they did. That is not true.
They don't want to rule differently. To each case there is already case

law pro and against the case. Judges apply the law not ethically and
sane, but as to their like and dislike, and that is the sad story of
the state and federal judiciary.

And you might read this interesting article about the legal implication

resulting from letting Terry die.

Barbara Schwarz

A wake-up call
by Charles W. Heckman
The developments in the Terry Schiavo case clearly show how the
black-robed oligarchy sticks together in defending its dictatorial
powers. These events are harbingers of the ultimate encroachment on
our right to life. For the first time we are confronted by a situation

in which one judge is permitted to arbitrarily and capriciously deny a
person, innocent of any crime, the basic needs required to sustain
life.
In America, society has been governed by rules codified in written
law or established as precedent by court decisions. In recent years,
the latter way has eclipsed the former. We are now seeing a precedent
set that will impact the lives of all of us.
Who else will the Schiavo precedent impact? Every stroke victim is
a potential object of starvation on the orders of one judge. All
stroke victims have parts of their brain damaged to some extent, and
under the Schiavo precedent, they could be denied food and water until
they are dead. How about unconscious victims of auto accidents.
Naturally, a judge could order hospitals to give them no water or
nourishment until they are dead, as well. The savings to insurance
companies would be immense. How about the elderly? Virtually every
person in nursing care could be starved. This would also save
incalculable amounts of money required to prolong the lives of people
who have outlived their "usefulness." It might be well to consider
the savings on the care of wounded veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan
who come back in a condition requiring extensive care and
rehabilitation. A few days without food or water and the problem would

be solved. It only costs a few dollars to carve the name of a fallen
hero on a marble war, but it takes vast amounts of money to
rehabilitate the wounded. Most judges feel no sympathy for veterans.
Very few of them have been willing to serve in uniform, and most of
those who have, spent their time in the safety of some JAG office
thousands of miles from the sound of the shooting. Would they value
the perceived fiscal good of society more than the lives of people they

do not even know by holding down the high costs of expensive
rehabilitation?
The precedent could also be expanded in future to people who are not

physically incapacitated. We have a precedent from ancient China,
where certain people found guilty of crimes, such as criticizing the
emperor, had a large wooden plate locked around the neck. The device
consisted of two pieces of wood hinged together and locked in the
front. A center hole had just enough space for the neck to pass
through, and the plate was too wide for the hands to reach around it to

the mouth. The victim placed in such a device had no way of getting
food or drink to the mouth, so that he would need another person to
feed him or starve. Usually, a sign was placed on the victim stating
the crime he was supposed to have committed and the order that nobody
was permitted to feed him under penalty of death.
While slowly starving, the victim was free to walk the streets,
thereby acting as a living deterrent to the crime of which he had been
convicted. People could watch him slowly starve, and anyone feeling
pity was deterred from providing any help for fear of suffering the
wrath of the State. Such punishments considerably increased the awe
and fear that ordinary people felt when confronting the authority of
the magistrate.
Wouldn't this be a great way to get rid of all those annoying
homeless people? City administrations are already insisting that locks

be put on dumpsters to keep destitute people from finding food in their

cities. Maybe if our courts would fine and imprison people who give or

sell food to the homeless, a final solution to homelessness might be
found.
How about our prison populations? Since deliberate starvation is no

longer considered capital punishment by our courts, the simple
expedient of prohibiting the delivery of food and drink to our prisons
could do wonders to reduce the number of criminals living at State
expense. Whole penitentiaries could be made vacant in a few weeks'
time and then used for new inmates.
Are these visions of the future far fetched? Once the nose of the
camel is in the tent, there is no logical reason why the whole beast
cannot enter. We already have testimony by an exalted Princeton
professor that it should be legal to kill infants until they have
reached an arbitrarily established degree of consciousness. What
cleaner way to get rid of unwanted babies than by making it illegal to
feed them. Many of us have heard the Harvard law professor on
television assuring us that if Terry Schiavo is allowed to live, our
whole judicial system will be destroyed. In his opinion, any
questioning of the absolute lawgiving power of Federal judges by
elected officials is a danger to all things American.
We are now at a crossroads. Do we allow the psychopaths and
crackpots who have entrenched themselves in the universities and law
schools to impose their concept of enlightened totalitarianism on all
of us, or do we finally take a closer look at what they are saying and
change our laws to take absolute power out of their hands and the hands

of their former students, who are now wearing black robes. A good
start would be to stop giving Federal money to colleges and
universities that employ intellectual discrimination against students
and other professors expressing ideas contradicting the radical dogma
preached by the majority of the professors. No First Amendment, no
Federal money! Another way would be to eliminate laws requiring that
lawyers be graduates of "approved" law schools. If someone can
learn enough law to pass a stringent bar exam, he should be qualified
to practice law. The determination by crackpot law professors that his

ideas are "politically correct" should not play a role in
determining suitability for practicing law.
Aristotle stated that once an oligarchy has established itself, it
is impossible to get rid of it. If we want to survive as anything
other than slaves to be killed at the whim of the master, we had better

find a way to prove Aristotle wrong.

POLICIES FOR THE AMOJ_M...@Yahoogroups.com LIST
For rules governing membership and posting in this forum please
visit http://www.amatterofjustice.or­g/amoj/10policy.cfm

AMOJ Board

RW

Mar 24, 2005, 2:54:20 PM3/24/05
You are stupid. The woman has been in a persistant vegetative state for
15 fucking years with no signs of improvement. Her husband is acting in
her best interests! The only part of her brain that is working is the
very primative part that controls breathing. If that were more damaged
she'd be brain dead! What the fuck is wrong with you. By removing her
ng tube (which is done on a daily basis in every hospital in the
fucking world) you are doing what is best for her. Who the fuck cares
what a religious fanatic thinks. If you fucking hypocrites really
believed in your god you'd let her go naturally by removing the tube
and letting your god take it from there.

RW

Mar 24, 2005, 3:01:12 PM3/24/05
she is not on life support. she simply has an ng tube as a vehicle to
provide nutrition. She is in a persistant vegetative state and has been
for 15 years. Let her go in peace. Doctors can provide drugs to combat
any signs of discomfort, which she is probably not aware of. Only the
most primative part of her brain is functional and thus she can breathe
without a ventilator. For your information, hospice does not (as a
general practice) use IV's or NG tubes. it is not inhumane compared to
leaving someone in that condition for over 15 years. That's inhumane!

RW

Mar 24, 2005, 3:03:13 PM3/24/05
Thanks Doc - I think these religious fanatics should like the idea of
removing her NG tube and let their god do his thing. Thank you for
posting.

Twice Broken

Mar 24, 2005, 4:12:09 PM3/24/05

> Cheryl and Les Chambers wrote:
>> How truly uninformed are you? The woman IS already dead.
> She looked awfully alive when I saw and heard her on TV.
>

>> She has no
>> cerebral cortex! As a neurologist I can tell yuou with complete
> confidence
>> that once the cerebral cortex dies, the person is gone.
>
> Did you see her? Did you study her case? Did you study the x-rays?
> Terri is not gone yet, but she will as he is being slowly murdered.
>
>> Every thing Terri
>> was or could have been died 15 years ago when she let her eating
> disorder
>> give her a heart attack. The twitches and gurgles her body makes now
> are
>> simply reflexes. So her eyes follow family members? Watch your house
>
>> plants. They too follow the light. No one would confuse
> photosynthesis with
>> consciousness.
>
> You psychs are really something. My house plants don't roll with the
> eyes and smile when they see me, they also don't mourn like Terri as if
> she would try to communicate what she wants.

Barbara, you do realize that neurologists and psychiatrists are NOT the same
thing, don't you? You also realize that your house plants don't have any
eyes to roll or a mouth to smile with, right? Jesus, you're more out of
touch with reality than I thought. Wow.

Cheryl and Les Chambers

Mar 24, 2005, 5:40:53 PM3/24/05
You ask why "we" are "in a hurry to get rid of her" Christ Lady, you do
realize that its been 15 years since this all began? 15 years and DOZENS of
court hearings. Not just one judge but a total of 23 --even before the 9
member Supreme Court---have reviewed the evidence and concluded that Terry
Schiavo is DEAD< DEAD< DEAD.

Do you realize that MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT scans (computer
assisted tomography) have REPEATEDLY shown that the Schiavo cerebral cortex
has broken down in to a watery mixture of amino acids, proteins and various
other sundry boldily fluid So the Shindlers want another set of physicians
to evaluate their daughter. What for? There is no credible evidence that
any competent neurologist--these are the specialists that deal with the
brain and nervous system---as opposed to psychiatrists who deal with mental
illnesses--who has raised a spectre of doubt as to the pvs diagnosis.

So you have "heard her voice, and saw her roll her eyes ect. I'm sure that
you hear many voices, but leaving that aside. The point is too obvious to
bother with, but here goes: if she had any semblance of a voice we wouldn't
be having this discussion. She does not have a voice because people without
a viable cerebral cortex do not have thoughts to articulate into words. Once
again, mindless gurgles and gulps do not sentience make.

Finally, you claim that "Judges apply the law not ethically and

sane, but as to their like and dislike, and that is the sad story of

the state and federal judiciary." Believe me. As a physican, I am no great
fan of the American litigation system. However, judges do not simply rubber
stamp earlier decisions of this magnitude, nor do they routinely use their
power to give vent ot their personal whims. Why do you think it takes 20
years to execute a convicted child murder in this country... Believe it or
not the vast majority of judges are conscientious, intelligent individuals
who respect the law and their proper place in the system. This whole idea
of "active judiciaries" has its sole root in the right wing reich that hold
power presently. If you got your information from a source other than Rush
Limbach you would appreciate this fact.

Well by the time you read this, I expect that law and logic will triumph.
Unless, Jeb Bush does something truly unthinkable and calls out the Florida
National guard to fight the local sheriffs so that Jeb and kidnap Terry.
Now that would be interesting.

LC MD

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Barbara Schwarz

visit http://www.amatterofjustice.or茆/amoj/10policy.cfm

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 24, 2005, 10:46:22 PM3/24/05

If you want an answer you have to approach me in a better language.
Yours is too primitive for me. Removing a tube is not a natural death.

You can save a lot of time posting if you cut out the "f" words before
each of your other words. :)

Barbara Schwarz

nancymak

Mar 26, 2005, 12:31:31 AM3/26/05
A thorn in my side since it began (again)
Who would want to live (assist) in this vegetative state?
Just ask people...............The answer would be , no thank
you. This is with out a doubt not living.
A tube to keep you alive?
Your loved ones can see you.....You are unaware but you are still
there
for all to see, but are you there?
No you are not.
Years before all medical "miracles" to keep us alive we died a death
with dignity........NOW? keep us alive at all cost?
Again no thanks.
Surely there are situations where keeping us alive is without a doubt
benifical.
Not after years in a state of coma with no chance of ever obtaining
any kind of
normal functioning life........Terry should be allowed finally peace
and calm
and eternal rest.

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 26, 2005, 3:58:27 PM3/26/05

nancymak wrote:
> A thorn in my side since it began (again)
> Who would want to live (assist) in this vegetative state?

I actually agree with you on this, Nancy, most people would not, but
Terri is no vegetable. She smiles, she follows with her eyes her family
around, she tries to talk... That is not a vegetable and somebody
should have worked with her to develop a language that she can tell
what she wants.

> Just ask people...............The answer would be , no thank
> you. This is with out a doubt not living.
> A tube to keep you alive?

She could learn to eat by herself. There are several experts who said
it would be possible.

> Your loved ones can see you.....You are unaware but you are still
> there
> for all to see, but are you there?

That is what I am sure it wrong. Terri is aware of her family and sees
her.

> No you are not.
> Years before all medical "miracles" to keep us alive we died a death
> with dignity........NOW? keep us alive at all cost?
> Again no thanks.

It is about not wasting people. It is about doing everything one can to
rehab somebody. It is about letting people be together. It is about
giving Terri the possibility to express herself, despite disabled.

> Surely there are situations where keeping us alive is without a doubt
> benifical.

And why do you think it does not apply to Terri? Did you hear her on
tape that she tries to talk?

> Not after years in a state of coma with no chance of ever obtaining
> any kind of
> normal functioning life........Terry should be allowed finally peace
> and calm
> and eternal rest.

She is not in a coma. People in a coma don't do what Terri does. And
the worst of all, she knows what the world has planned for her. And her
death is also gruesome. She bleeds from her eyes and mouth now. Very
"human". Wonder if that dying process is copied from Hitler's
concentration camps. Those poor Jews did not get food and water and
showed the same symptoms as Terri does now. They put mass murderers and
serial killers faster to death than this poor woman.

Barbara Schwarz

nancymak

Mar 27, 2005, 5:51:08 PM3/27/05
dandeel...@msn.com (nancymak) wrote in message news:<c62d72b0.05032...@posting.google.com>...

IF Terry was cabable of doing ALL these remarkable things
someone should have worked with her long before now.
For sure IF my family member showed any kind of reponse I
would be the firstt one to say "What can we do?" Than do it......!
Seems she has just laid in that bed helpless all these years.
SO, what is fact and what is fiction?
doubtful Thomas

nancymak

Mar 27, 2005, 6:32:25 PM3/27/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<1111870707.7...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
Barbara.....I am not by any means an authority on this subject but
how can you say Terry could do this and could do that when she
has done none of these things is all these years
For instance learn to eat?
SO why after again sooooooo many years has this not been done.
Her family could have assisted in that process.
I kno' you mean well as do I but you make me crazy.
And PLEASE do not compare to Hitler.
I work in a nursing home......Most of our residents are DNR
with comfort measures only.
None of them have a tube to keep them alive.
When they are ready to die they die with dignity.
Years ago a feeding tube would be more the norm. NOW the quality of
life for your loved one is taken into consideration.
Still, I shake my head......Perhaps if Tery had been taught to feed
herself long before we would not have this situation?
Doubtful, because she would never have the ability.
Respectfully yours........

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 28, 2005, 5:27:39 PM3/28/05

>From what I have heard, nobody trained her to do these things, but some
experts say she could learn it. With modern technology, I am sure there
would have been away to understand what Terri thinks and to talk to
her.

> SO why after again sooooooo many years has this not been done.
> Her family could have assisted in that process.

Yes, but they are just parents and not experts on how to do all that.

> I kno' you mean well as do I but you make me crazy.

How come?

> And PLEASE do not compare to Hitler.

I don't.

> I work in a nursing home......Most of our residents are DNR
> with comfort measures only.
> None of them have a tube to keep them alive.
> When they are ready to die they die with dignity.

What does that mean, when they are ready to die?

> Years ago a feeding tube would be more the norm. NOW the quality of
> life for your loved one is taken into consideration.
> Still, I shake my head......Perhaps if Tery had been taught to feed
> herself long before we would not have this situation?

I think so.

> Doubtful, because she would never have the ability.
> Respectfully yours........

We both have not studied the papers in Terri's case, however, I know
that Terri is in her body, and understands everything that is going on
around her.

Barbara Schwarz

greccogirl

Apr 3, 2005, 8:22:17 PM4/3/05
You are wasting your time. My mother was in a coma for 5 years and we
were told her EEG was flat and there was no hope.

They were wrong. Doctors think they know everything, they don't.

Twice Broken

Apr 4, 2005, 4:40:35 AM4/4/05

"greccogirl" <grecc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You are wasting your time.

By trying to reason with people like Barbara Schwarz? I agree.

> My mother was in a coma for 5 years and we were told her EEG was flat and
> there was no hope.

Well, for one thing, your mother's case was probably quite different from
Terri Schiavo's. Being in a PVS and being in a coma are NOT the same thing.
And because doctors make mistakes, they must always be wrong, right? NEWS
FLASH: Doctors are human and are thus prone to making a mistake. Why do
people have to be reminded of this? When other people make mistakes, do you
say, "Hah! You think you know everything, but you don't!"? Why the double
standard?

> They were wrong. Doctors think they know everything, they don't.

What a childish remark. How old are you? No reasonable person--doctor or
not--would seriously claim that they literally know _everything_ there is to
know about a subject. However, in matters such as these, whose opinion would
you give more weight to: a well-known Usenet kook with too much time on her
hands (that's our Babs, who evidently cannot understand that neurology and
psychiatry are not the same thing) or a neurologist?

Pete

Apr 4, 2005, 1:27:35 PM4/4/05

"Twice Broken" <twice...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
It is true however that doctors have a more extreme form of hubris.
-Pete

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 4, 2005, 1:37:50 PM4/4/05

greccogirl wrote:
> You are wasting your time. My mother was in a coma for 5 years and
we
> were told her EEG was flat and there was no hope.
>
> They were wrong. Doctors think they know everything, they don't.

No, doctors don't know everything and on many subject they don't even
know much. Are you saying that your Mom came out of the coma after five
years, Greccogirl?

Barbara Schwarz

Babblin' schizo Boob Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun deRothschild

Apr 4, 2005, 2:04:42 PM4/4/05
Doctors don't claim that underwater submarine bases in a shallow lake
exist, as you do PsychoBoob.

Doctors know a hell of alot more than you do...and are not a mentally
delusional like you are.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 4, 2005, 2:10:01 PM4/4/05

Babblin' schizo Boob Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun

Check this out, stalker and ID stealer Garry Scarff.

http://bbs.whatpissesyouoff.com/t7574.html

Anyway, did you lose your job? It is Monday noon and you are using your
time to defame and libel me on Usenet. Did your boss kick you out?

Barbara Schwarz

Babblin' schizo Boob Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun deRothschild

Apr 4, 2005, 2:13:33 PM4/4/05
I post during my lunch hour, PsychoticBoob.

Not that you would know anything about that because you're too lazy and
mentally ill to hold a job.

Must feel real good for a woman of your old age to be supported by your
elderly parents.

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:15:28 AM4/5/05
Twice Broken wrote:

I am 50 years old. And I am not being childish. I do not believe that
Terri was PVS - and a lot of doctors did not. She could have been in a
minimally conscious state instead.

My entire point however is that allowing someone to has already moved on
with this life to effectively kill someone based on heresay testimony is
incredibly horrific. A person's life worth should not be based on how
disabled they are, and NO ONE should be killed unless their wishes are
in writing or they are terminal and the family has a consensus.

There is so much stink factor about this case it is mind boggling.

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:18:02 AM4/5/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

Yes. She was relatively young when that happened. Later on in her
elder years, she could not eat (much like Terri) due to becoming sick
with pneumonia, and had dementia. She fell to 86 lbs after several
bouts with pneumonia. The doctors said "Oh, don't put in a feeding
tube, you will just cause her pain, she isn't going to live anyway".
Well we did anyway and she battled back to 138 lbs, had the feeding tube
removed and lived for four more years - and she got to hold her first
great grandchildren in her lap. Finally six years later at the age of
86 she passed peacefully in her sleep.

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:19:28 AM4/5/05
RW wrote:

And WHO gets to decide whose life has worth? YOU?

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:23:04 AM4/5/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

> Barbara,
>
> Terri's tube has been removed twice before.
>
> On April 24, 2001, Terri's feeding tube was removed the first time. It
> was reinserted on April 26, 2001.
>
> On Oct 15, 2003, Terri's feeding tube was removed for the second time.
> It was reinserted on October 21, 2003 after Terri's Law was passed.
>

> Florida law demands that Terri be rehabilitated and that her husband
> file an annual guardianship plan. He did not do this and Greer allowed
> him to break this and many other laws of the state of Florida.
>
> Lisa Ruby
>

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
>>http://apnews.myway.com//article/20050318/D88TK4QO0.html
>>
>>I am sure only few people would want to live as a vegetable, but as
>
> far
>
>>as I know, nobody ever tries to rehabiliate that poor woman. I read
>>that she could be trained to eat by herself, and I am certain she
>
> could
>
>>be trained to communicate and improve or even recover. Lots of money
>
> is
>
>>spent to discuss her case but who tried to make her better?
>>
>>The pictures show Terri recognizing her family and following them
>>around with her eyes and smiling at them. Why isn't she rehabilitated
>>by somebody?
>>
>>The worst about that is that Terri Schiavo is no vegetable, she is
>
> only
>
>>severly handicapt, and it is creepy that a judge and a husband want

>>get rid of her so passionately. Doesn't that remind to German Nazi
>>activities? Don't bother with the sick people, don't help them to
>>recover, just get rid of them.
>>
>>Btw, how can starvation of 14 days not be cruel? I think her judge
>
> and
>
>>her husband should try it out before ordering it on somebody else.
>>
>>The tube was already once removed, and the lack of the nutrition also
>>harms her and reduces her chance of betting better.
>>
>>I feel also sorry for her family. Wonder if the judge would make the
>>same decision with his daughter or if he would raise hell to find a
>>sort of rehabilitation for her.
>>
>>Moreover, there were a number of people who were in comas, and one
>
> day
>
>>they stood up and walked again. Who says that Terri never can?
>>
>>Barbara Schwarz

You bet - when I hear people discussing this case it amazes me how
little people know.

For instance Terri Schavio was placed illegally in the Florida Suncoast
Hospice in the first place, because:

Florida law states in order to reside hospice you must have a terminal
illness that ends in death within six months (Terri had no terminal illness)

That fact must be certified by TWO doctors in writing, only one doctor
did it and it was verbal, and the diagnosis was PVS (which is not a
terminal illness)

Hubby Michael's lawyer, nutball George Felos (who wrote a book that he
"channels" brain dead people or people in vegetative states; they
"enter" his chest and speak to his spirit through telepathy and I'm not
kidding) was on the Hospice Board of Directors when she was admitted.

Everyone of the above points I can prove. Comments?

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:33:18 AM4/5/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

Her FAMILY wasn't allowed to feed her, per her husband's orders.

greccogirl

Apr 5, 2005, 9:55:53 AM4/5/05
No one was allowed to. When the family tried they were barred from her
room by Michael.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 5, 2005, 5:29:37 PM4/5/05

Babblin' schizo Boob Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun
deRothschild wrote:

Your lunch hour then is all day long from morning to late. I think that
your boss fired you because you are a criminal, Garry Scarff.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 5, 2005, 6:01:48 PM4/5/05

Thanks for telling me that, Greccogirl. Everything must have been
really hard on you, but I am glad that your family did not give up on
her and that she was not slowly executed as Terri was. Many doctors are
so quick to kill and so are also judges, despite information that
somebody could improve. Some people have not much of a character in
life and death matters.

The worst about the Shiavo case is that I am convinced that she
understood everything that was spoken and that she knew that they would
kill her. She must have suffered terribly. Then she has to die in the
arm of the man who wants her dead. It is horrible!

In my book those judges conspiratively killed Terri and Michael Shiavo
had another agenda than love for her. What is also incomprehensible is
how these courts ignored the decision of Congress who subpoenaed Terri.
Judges have to follow the orders of law makers not to make their own
laws, which they unfortunately so often do.

Barbara Schwarz

Lisa Ruby

Apr 5, 2005, 6:18:29 PM4/5/05
>No one was allowed to.

That's for sure. He would not even let Carla Iyer place a washcloth in
Terri's hand to ease her contractures because he said it was therapy.

Lawless stalker Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild

Apr 6, 2005, 1:05:41 AM4/6/05
Bwahahaha.... you can actually THINK ??

I think your father got drunk and had sex with a cow which is why you
look so damn ugly.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 2:22:43 PM4/6/05

Lawless stalker Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de

Garry Lynn Scarff is posting stealing Marty Rathbun's name to post.
Scarff is a full blown criminal who has a police investigation pending
against him. He is not Marty Rathbun or Mark de Rothschild. Mark
Rathbun is not imaginary. He is a person with rights and Scarff has no
right under the law to impostor him, steal is identity and defame him
in his stupid and vulgar postings.

http://www.geocities.com/garrysbeergut/

Scarff, who left his gay cult "WEHO" and joined now a gay-friendly
Episcopalian church in Beverly Hills, targeted lately also the
anti-suicide activist Patrick Michael Sullivan and defames him as well.

I also wonder why that Episcopalian church can't turn Scarff is a
better human being. He posted resently that he is a year with the
Episcopalians. Many of his worst crimes that he committed against me,
he committed after attending "services" at that church.

What I claim about Scarff is true, however, what he writes is not.

Scarff also often recommend the website of David Touretzky, a man who
has bomb instructions on his website. He is also against drug rehab and
study technology, and I received a harassing pornletter with his
address in it. Read more about Dave Touretzky here.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky00.html

Touretzky put a maliciously wrongful article published by the Salt Lake
Tribune about me. Typically for him not to check that this paper is not
a credible one. Tribune reporters sold lies about kidnap victim
Elisabeth Smart to the National Enquirer for $ 2000 and the chief
editor did not want to fire them. That paper published a forged letter
that badly influenced a mayoral campaign and family members of the
current Governor Huntsman complained about the Tribune's dishonest and
sleezy way of reporting.

I wrote a detailed affidavit as to what is wrong with that article and
posted in in the newsgroups.

Otherwise, please note that judges are no saints. They are basically
attorneys, and when you lose a case, it does not mean that what you got
is justice. I got more than hundred thousand hits on Google and Yahoo
when I typed in "corrupt judges".

The judges that ruled on my federal cases were biased towards me. My
cases were not frivolous. It also doesn't mean that if several judges
dismiss cases, that the cases were indeed frivolous and that the
courts did the right thing. All judges in Nazi Germany denied rights
to the Jews, and they dismissed all their cases. They all agreed that
Jews have no rights, despite that the Jews were right demanding
constitutional rights and decent treatment. It's nothing new on this
earth that many people conspire together to deny an innocent person
her rights, that happened in my cases, and defendants and their
counsel contribute to this despicable, unlawful and unconstitutional
activity.

Abuses by courts are known to the nonprofit organization "A Matter of
Justice" ("AMOJ") and they try to hold judges accountable for their
corrupt actions. AMOJ...@yahoogroups.com posted following recently
on the Internet: "Hofstra Law Professor Monroe Freedman said this
recently to a conference of federal judges: 'Frankly, I have had more
than enough of judicial opinions that bear no relationship whatsoever
to the cases that have been filed and argued before the judges. I am
talking about judicial opinions that falsify the facts of the cases
that have been argued, judicial opinions that falsify the facts of
cases that have been argued, judicial opinions that make disingenuous
use of omission of material authorities, judicial opinion that cover
up things with no publication and no citation-rules.' Afterwards, when
Professor Freedman sat down, a judge sitting next to him turning to
him and said: 'You don't know half of it.' (Suggesting even more
serious implication than the alleged statement by Professor Freedman.)

Back to harasser and criminal cyber bully Garry Scarff:

He posts with e-mail address Garry90...@yahoo.com and forges,
impostors, attacks, threatens, maliciously defames, libels, and lies
about me almost on a daily basis with numerous stolen or insulting
"identities" on usenet. His postings are vulgar, and he often sexually
harasses me. He actively tries to mislead people, and how they should
think about me, my live and my activities. He is accusing me
deliberately wrongfully of all kinds activities and of bad
characteristics, which are his activities and crimes and his very own
personality. Scarff's activities on the web are conclusively stalking
me. He rarely does anything else but concentrating on lying about me
and running a black propaganda machine.

The LAPD still investigates Scarff under file number 04-4693. However,
this fact has not made Scarff to live a lawful life. He continues with
his crime spree against me and commits further forgeries, threats, and
also published malicious libel and defamation about me.

Scarff is a nobody on his own and tries to become famous by attaching
himself painfully and criminally to me.
Barbara Schwarz

GARRY SCARFF IN HIS OWN DANGEROUS WORDS:
"Actually, she (Barbara Schwarz) needs a baseball bat right in the
kisser.
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I'd like to shoot one...you!"
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I want you to shovel your decrepit,
old smelly body to the I-15 and
run in front of a truck during rush hour traffic."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz:"You should walk in front of a speeding
train so we have something to celebrate."
Garry Scarff trying to find support by others in his plan to murder me:
"Curious...if I were to go to Salt Lake City and dump a bucket of water
on her head, would The Schwartz melt?"
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I want you to die, too, you mentally
retarded cunt, but you just won't listen."
Garry Scarff about Barbara Schwarz: "This lunatic should kill run in
front of a speeding bus, so we all can have something to laugh at and
celebrate."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "I've had quite enough of your
psychotic rantings, you dumb bitch. Shut up now or face the
consequences. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. There won't be a second. Clean up
your act or face the music. A trip to Salt Lake City is
forthcoming...."
Garry Scarff to Barbara Schwarz: "If there is an explosion,
PsychoticBarb... I hope you're in it."
Garry Scarff posted with the name "Boobara" but he also approaches
Barbara Schwarz with that name and indicated his plans to kidnap: "Pack
your bags, Boobara. You're going to be making a little trip."

"Better yet, Bob, why don't you fetch an armload of really heavy books
and walk over to Barbara (Schwarz) when she's at a computer and
whoops....accidentially trip and drop the books on her head...hell..."
"You're very lucky there's 2000 miles between us, Beebe. You'd either
be dead or in ICU."
Garry Scarff: "Yup! I AM SATAN, HEAR ME ROAR!"
Garry Scarff: "...my college grades dropped and I was suspended for 6
months from college for receiving one credit out of the required 12 for
the term."
Garry Scarff: "D.E. and others are correct if that I have not been a
Scientologist..."
Garry Scarff: "I was 'friend' with Scientology, yet going to cult
education forums with the Greeks and trashing Scientology."
Garry Scarff: "I...was even invited as special friend by Ann Greek to
accompany them to Canada for the purposes of kidnapping their
daughter...I accompanied the Greeks and another deprogrammer, Diane
Benscoter to Candada but the effort was unsuccessful."
Garry Scarff: "The sexual incident involving deprogrammer Bob
Brandybury did occur though Anne Greek begged me not to report it as a
crime."
Garry Scarff: "I rather lick you."
Garry Scarff:" Have a short life, Zanebutt".
Garry Scarff: "Don't make me send my henchman back over there to bloody
your nose."

CALIFORNIA LAW STATES:

Penal Code § 422. Punishment for threats. 1988. Amended 1998.

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result
in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific
intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an
electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if
there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and
under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal,
unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person
threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution
of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in
sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate
family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail
not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison. . .

------------------

There are some others who figured something about lying Garry Scarff
out. He apparently defrauded money from a university by accusing
somebody wrongfully of having assaulted him.
He also made up that he is a Jew to get the university money by playing
the race card. Scarff was unable to provide any evidence that he is
Jewish. That is father died during the Jonestown tragedy was also a
fabrication, so is just about anything that this man says and posts.
I wonder who employes Garry Scarff now. Who would be so dumb and hire a
lawless man like that?

In year 2001, reporter Scott B. Wong of the Daily Bruin Staff wrote
amongst others things that Scarff brought a case of battery and
wrongful determination against his university manager, Salwa Ayoub, and
that he struck him in the face with a collections file Sept. 20.
But the the UC Board of Regents maintains that Scarff's allegations are
incredible. "We don't agree that the claim is valid and that the
description of the facts are accurate," said Christopher Patti,
university counsel for the UC Regents.

I agree. The way I know Scarff, he just fabricated that to relatiate
and destort. The L.A. City attorney rejected Scarff case. Suspicious is
also that Scarff brought not immediately charges against the
university, but nine days later, He apparently needed time to figure
out how to frame his manger and the university by making those charges
up and by also wrongfully that he would be a Jew. He has a criminal
mind.

GARRY SCARFF, THE THIEF OF FUNDS:
Garry Scarff stole stole 70% of donations of the Positive Action
Center. Something tells me that he did not do that out of hunger but
because he has a criminal mind.

GARRY SCARFF, AND THE MISUSE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT EQUIPMENT:
The affidavit of lawyer Graham Berry of April 4, 2004 indicates that
Garry Scarff unlawfully used law enforcement computer network to
retrieve info about juvenile. My question, is there any crime that this
Scarff has not committed sofar? He should be locked up.

GARRY SCARFF, THE PERJURER:
There are numerous information on the net that Garry Scarff lied in his
deposition in the Fishman/Geertz case.
Saying the truth under oath means nothing to criminal Scarff.

MORE GARRY SCARFF PERJURY:
Garry Scarff recants the content of his declarations given to Michael
Rinder, Elliott Abelson and David Long during the July 4, 1997 weekend.
(A court accepting an affidavit of notorious liar Scarff is losing all
credibility.)

GARRY SCARFF, COMFORTABLE WITH LYING TO OTHERS FOR A LIVING:
C. Brennan wrote: "You forgot to mention that Garry Scarff is the guy
that used to be paid by the Cult Awareness Network to lie to potential
money sources for CAN and tell them his poor daddy died in Jonestown
(he said it used to bring tears to people's eyes,and green out of
people's pocketbooks, I guess he was convincing). Only problem was his
father was alive and well and living in Florida. CAN toured him all
over the country telling that story for quite a while, I guess they got
some good mileage out of it. It seems that Gary's comfortable with
lying to others for a living, don't know who is paying him now."

GARRY SCARFF, THE VIOLENT MAN
Violent Garry Scarff about an missed opportunity to have him arrested:
"My heated emotions to one female counterpicketer gave away and I
grabbed her by the throat and flung her to the ground in full view of a
Scientologist with a rolling videocamera."

MORE ABOUT GARRY SCARFF, THE DEATH THREAT MAKER:
His apology was simply part of the usual Scarff cycle. Still "valid" is
also his promise to kill me. -- T. H.

...but I see he (Garry Scarff) has progressed to making death threats
against me in a desperate plea for my attention. Something about
shooting me in the head? Someone e-mailed it to me; I missed the posted
thread. -- M.H.

And yeah, I know you (Garry Scarff) are dangerous...I know you can
easily mock up being really insane and take me out with your insanity
defense all nicely in place. -- G.A.

I would suggest to those who know Garry in LA that you should be
careful...So my advice to everyone: never never never never tell Garry
Scarff anything.... Remember, that is what drives his sick mind - he
wants to be known, looked at and to be listened to. -- T.H.

You are a liar, Garry. We have met. -- W.
So, Garry Scarff was Jewish for a short time. He was also a Mormon in
the past, until he filed a lawsuit. Maybe he'll file a lawsuit against
that "Weho" church (which claims to be Christian) too, or has already.
-- T.H.

Garry Scarff is a know liar. -- L .F.
I believe that Scarff did not just know about the sexual abuse of the
kidnap victim but that he participated in the abuse. -- Barbara Schwarz

Scarff worked for both sides and cried, when he was caught. -- T.H.

GARRY SCARFF, AND INSANITY THAT RUNS IN HIS FAMILY?
Garry's brother allegedly killed himself with a gun.
I just believe that Garry has nothing to do with that if he has an fool
proof alibi that he was not near his brother at that time.

ROLL OVER FATHER JOHN GEOGHAN, HERE COMES GARRY SCARFF:
I learned that the Catholic Church did not take godless gay Garry
Scarff, who wanted to become a catholic "priest". Knowing Scarff, the
only reason why he would have wanted to join is because of the
homosexual activities of that church. That is likely the only reason
he became member in WEHO, his gay pick up "church" place in which they
drug and rape according to WEHO ex-members.
I thought the Catholic Church hires just about any perverted creep.
Scarff is apparently so perverted that even that church does not want
him. If they would have, who knows how many little boys rightfully
would sue father Scarff.

GARRY SCARFF, THE SPY:
Scarff:" I lied to F. and feigned an emotional outburst complete with
tears, screaming... The ploy worked as F. apologized to me... I availed
myself to his aonfidential (sic) legal records and legal files of his
clients..."
GARRY SCARFF, and his questionable diet: "Agreed that the Mormon when
(sic) look like they belong on a dairy farm, but some of the young
missionaries are yummy!"

MORE COMPLAINTS BY OTHERS ABOUT GARRY SCARFF:
Graham has his own ass to cover since Scarff gave him reams of other
false statements about alleged murder plots and so on...Berry will have
serious problems trying to make Scarff's former statements under oath
old up. -- H.C.

Garry Scarff deliberately lied about his background while he was an
active member of CAN. He claimed his father and other family members
were killed in Jonestown -- when he actually didn't know anyone in
Jonestown or have any involvement with the People's Temple. He served
as CAN's poster boy for awhile, all based on his fabricated experiences
with Jim Jones. After CAN was embarrassed by Scarff's lies and turned
against him, Scarff then proceeded to claim he had infiltrated CAN as a
GO/OSA operative. Outside of Scarff's own assertions, I've seen no
indication that this is any more true than his lies about his
Jonestown connections. Scarff told the Moonies that CAN was making
death threats to try to keep him quiet. Scarff told the Moonies that,
as a member of CAN, he had been involved in activities that included
theft and burglary against them.
This is the guy whose "sworn affidavits" many people use to "prove"
that the CoS is a criminal organization. We're taking Scarff's
unsubstantiated word for things like the drowning of Judge Swearinger's
dog Duke, Moxon's order to have Cynthia Kisser and her
mythical daughter killed, etc. Is it really wise for anyone to place so
much trust in Scarff's unsubstantiated accusations?
Now, thanks to Scarff himself, we learn that he didn't end his career
as a prevaricator when he lost his contact with CAN and various cults.
He attempted to scam the Roman Catholic Church out of a settlement for
what he himself admits was a bogus claim that he was sexually harrassed
by a Catholic bishop. -- D. R.

It is well known that Garry Scarff can't be trusted...Garry is not
worthy of our trust. -- H.C.R.

Garry Scarff has been caught in lies and deceipt time and time again. I
only wish I could post half of the stuff which clearly shows the misery
that Scarff brought to lots of people. -- J.B.
Garry Scarff is a psychopath, and a loony is not an adequate word to
describe him. Scarff is a danger not only to himself, but to anyone who
trust him too... -- T.H.

For your information, when Garry (Scarff) was with CAN he was telling
everyone that his family had died in Jonestown and was making these
statements to the media. Come to find out, it was not true in the
slightest. If the alleged murder plots were true why didn't he go to
the police? -- H.C.

Perhaps you forget about the numerous little con-games he's been caught
playing here? I continue to spit in his (Scarff's) direction. -- Z.T.

Garry Scarff is not a Scientology victim, he is a mentally ill guy...
-- T.H.

Is this guy (Garry Scarff) for real or does he just need to lay off the
hemp? Sounds like he's suffering from the Reality Inversion as Robert
Vaughn Young. -- T.J.

He (Scarff) has admitted to the things he has done and said, and he has
admitted being unstable. --J.B.

Have you ever seen Garry Scarff apologize for his deprogramming
activities here, or anything else for that matter? -- D. R.

Garry's mental problem is that he cannot accept people contradicting
him. -- T. H.

Scarff has already underminded any use he has in litigation for either
side because he lied so much. -- H.C.

And now you've become a forger as well. Go ahead Garry, and forge hate
messages. Go ahead, lie all you want. Go ahead and be cruel. Go ahead
and deny that your're doing what you're doing. -- G.A.

You (Garry Scarff) surface with your attacks and pornographic postings
and each time that you do I will release more info on you, who Lynn
Garrett really is, how Lynn Garrett makes his living, how Garry Scarff
became Lynn Garrett, vice versa. How Garry Scarff has accused at least
six individuals of homosexual attacks. -- J.B.

All I can say is that Scarff -- and the conflicting declarations he's
made in the past -- is what led me to become very skeptical of anyone's
claim of past abuse from cults, whether they've been sworn to under
penality or not. There may be some people willing to pick and choose
from Scarff's statement, selecting what they wish to beleive and
labelling as lies anything they don't wish to believe. I tend to think
that anyone so willing to change sides so often, for whatecver reason,
has list all hope of credibility. -- D. R.

I am a 100 percent convinced that no Scientologist told infiltrator
Garry Scarff to kill people, but that is all a product of this criminal
and mentally retarded mind. -- Barbara Schwarz

BTW, for those who don't know Garry Scarff, he is a pathological
liar...Garry lies continually about the "celebrities" he encounters. He
pretended to be a Jonestown survivor. -- G.A.

I have Scarff killfiled and so I don't see_his_posts, dear whatever. --
Z.
And auto-attack drones like Garry Scarff, whose only learned skills
seem to
be anonymous posts, hiding behind spam merchants, and selling critics'
email
addresses to kiddy-porn sites. -- S.G.

Placing him (Scarff) in a killfile as probably 100 ars regulars have
done. Anyway, ars sure is a different place without him hanging around.
Must say I like it. :) *No one* makes as much noise as this deseased
creep... -- M.H.

FACTNet's archives include Garry Scarff's deposition revealing what he
claimed was a meeting with Moxon, Ingram, and others in which he swore
under penalty of perjury that all sorts of nefarious and illegal
schemes were plotted. FACTNet never reveals Garry Scarff's incredibly
checkered past history of flip-flopping between the battling cultists
and anticultists, or his ready admission that he's fabricated stories
from whole cloth (like his parents' death at Jonestown) in the past.
In Scarff's case, it wasn't just OSA who tried to warn readers about
Scarff's lack of credibility. -- D. R.

Scarff was active member of the gay WeHo "church", that according to
Scarff applaudes Scarff's lawless behavior against me. An ex-WeHo
member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and promotes dishonorable
behavior and that he and his friends were raped and drugged by one of
their active members, and that one of their active members murdered
others under the guise of "drug overdose". The ex-WeHo wrote that the
gay men make sexual innuendo during sermon and "church" leadership, as
their "Pastor" Terry Brewer, doesn't see what's wrong with that.
All that and more is documented on the Internet. You can go to the
Google newsgroups and check yourself. It seems that even that "church"
kicked Scarff out and he is now apparently using a gay-friendly
Episcopalian church in Beverly Hills as his new gay pick up bar.

He posts with dickto...@mindless.com (Dicktop_Stud); with Papa
Boner; with Cindarella and the seven dwarfs, with GarryS, with Barbara
Schwarz is a notorious psychotic liar, an identity stealer, an ugly
cow, and a disgrace to the human race
(Boobara...@emailaccount.com); with with e-mail address
Barbara...@emailaccount.com and identities "Barbara_Schwarz"; "the
real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild"; "Truth Speaker 2"; and with ID
Still_lying_about_Marty and "Scientology, cult for the brainless",
despite clear that nobody is more brainless and hypocritical than he
is. None of those posting is by me, the real Barbara Schwarz, nor do I
post under Babbling.Barbara.Schwarz and e-mail address
theonewhoisadelu...@emailaccount.com. I posted first with
ID "Guess who"? and e-mail account
theonewhoshallnotspeakout@emailaccount untill he stole again my
identity and posts now also with identity "Guess who" and with e-mail
account "theonewhoisadelusionalliar". He also stole the identity of
Mark Rathbun or Marty Rathbun (mrat...@scientology.org). Garry
Scarff's sexual harassment, insults, libel, persecution, harassment,
abuse, threats and cyber stalking of me, Barbara Schwarz, are under
different Google identities on the net. Scarff uses e-mail accounts and
posting identities with my name in it or a name similar as my name to
commit those crimes against me, but they can be all traced to him.
Interesting however is that he did not want to state his own address to
a court as he was afraid that he could himself come to harm. If he
fears criminality by not even tell the court where he lives, how come
he posts over and over my address on the net and lies that people would
get sexual services at my address and that there is a Hitler fan club
at my address? Scarff persecutes me from usenet thread to thread often
using my name as identity for his crimes (!) and verbally assaults me,
threatens me, harasses me, sexually harasses me, tries to intimidate
me, libels, insults and lies about me. He furthermore lied that I was
arrested in Utah and that he spoke to a roommate of mine in the Utah
mental health hospital. I wasn't arrested and never was in that
hospital, but he probably escaped from one.

Scarff is the ultimate lawless and dangerous scum and police needs to
arrest him and lock him up.

Barbara Schwarz

Mentally ill loudmouth Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild

Apr 6, 2005, 5:29:34 PM4/6/05
Barbara Schwarz is a monumental liar and a mentally disturbed woman in
her 50s who is financially supported by her parents because she is too
mentally ill to hold a job and is considered a physical threat to
others. She spent over 5 years committed to the Utah State Hospital in
Provo for her psychiatric illness and fear she would harm others.

Barbara Schwarz is also a very hateful & hostile woman who attacks
homosexuals despite the fact that she was often punished by guards in
the state hospital because she was caught having sex with other women
in the bathroom.

She enjoys making reference to a LAPD criminal investigation which no
longer exists. Filed in September 2004 (7 months ago) against Scarff
and other LAPD officers who ignored Schwarz' delusional claims, the
LAPD has chosen to respond appropriately to a mentally deranged woman's
frivolous claims: they ignore her just as they ignored an earlier
complaint e-mailed to them.

Schwarz spends all her time on the ARS newsgroup because she is very
afraid of filing any more fraudulent FOIA requests because court judges
have threatened to sanction her if she does. It's quite obvious that
this has scared Schwarz into not doing it anymore.

Schwarz is a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic. Her consistent
erratic & hostile behavior is typical for those affected with this
mental disorder:

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that affects one in every one
hundred people worldwide. It is defined as a psychotic disorder
usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns
of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied by various
degrees of emotional, behavioral, and intellectual disturbances.

Symptoms of schizophrenia are: hostility, depression, bizarre behavior,

noticeable social withdrawal, delusional paranoia of being the object
of global
conspiracies and living in a self-created reality

Because Barbara Schwarz is nothing more than a mentally deranged
loudmouth that lives in a delusional world of cartoon characters, a
totally made-up family history, and and imaginary husband, authorities
consider her to be a noisy, but harmless nutcase

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2005, 5:35:56 PM4/6/05

Criminal Garry Scarff posts with "Mentally ill loudmouth Barbara
Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild" and everything
he posts about Marty and I are defamatory and malicious lies. Scarff is
completely und utterly disturbed and the only place for him is prison
without any Internet access to end his crime spree.

#208 Hollywood, CA 90046.
He is a full blown criminal who has a police investigation pending
against him. He stole the Marty Rathbun and Mark de Rothschild's
identity and posts offensive and vulgar and lawless postings on Usenet
under his name. Mark Rathbun is not imaginary. He is a person with
rights, and Scarff has no right under the law to impostor him, steal is
identity and defame him in his lying, stupid and vulgar postings on the
Internet. He also stole my identity and writes vulgar and threatening
postings under
my name, and he also made death threats against me.
Scarff wrote in Usenet that he is since one year active in this
Episcopalian church in Beverly Hills and during last year he stalked me
even worse. I don't understand that nothing you preach in your church
makes that man better. Please have a word with him and make him stop
persecuting and threatening me. It is impossible that Scarff is
religious, he seems rather using churches to find gay sex partners.

[...]

himself painfully and criminally to me, Barbara Schwarz or also to Mark
Rathbun.

your bags, Boobar a. You're going to be making a little trip."

CALIFORNIA LAW STATES:

------------------

out how to frame his manager and the university by making those charges

[...]

from Scarff's statement, selecting what they wish to believe and

labelling as lies anything they don't wish to believe. I tend to think

that anyone so willing to change sides so often, for whatever reason,

Scarff was/is also active member of the gay WeHo "church", that

according to Scarff applaudes Scarff's lawless behavior against me. An
ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and promotes
dishonorable behavior and that he and his friends were raped and
drugged by one of their active members, and that one of their active
members murdered others under the guise of "drug overdose". The ex-WeHo
wrote that the gay men make sexual innuendo during sermon and "church"

leadership, as their "Pastor" Terry Brewer, didn't see what's wrong

with that.
All that and more is documented on the Internet. You can go to the

Google newsgroups and check yourself. However it seems that even WOHE

He posts with dicktop_s...@mindless.com (Dicktop_Stud); with Papa

(BoobaraSchw...@emailaccount.c­om); with with e-mail address
Barbara_Schw...@emailaccount.c­om and the identities

"Barbara_Schwarz"; "the
real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild"; "Truth Speaker 2"; and with ID

Still_lying_about_Marty and "Scientology, cult for the brainless", and
many more of such identities,

theonewhoisadelusionalpsychop.­..@emailaccount.com. I posted first

with ID "Guess who"? and e-mail account

theonewhoshallnotspeakout@emai­laccount untill he stole again my
identity and posted also with identity "Guess who" and with e-mail

account "theonewhoisadelusionalliar". He also stole the identity of

Mark Rathbun or Marty Rathbun (mrath...@scientology.org).

Garry Scarff's sexual harassment, insults, libel, persecution,
harassment, abuse, threats and cyber stalking of me, Barbara Schwarz,
are under different Google identities on the net. Scarff uses e-mail
accounts and posting identities with my name in it or a name similar as
my name to commit those crimes against me, but they can be all traced

to his computer.

Interesting however is that he did not want to state his own address to
a court as he was afraid that he could himself come to harm. If he
fears criminality by not even tell the court where he lives, how come
he posts over and over my address on the net and lies that people would
get sexual services at my address and that there is a Hitler fan club
at my address?

Scarff persecutes me from usenet thread to thread often
using my name as identity for his crimes (!) and verbally assaults me,
threatens me, harasses me, sexually harasses me, tries to intimidate
me, libels, insults and lies about me. He furthermore lied that I was
arrested in Utah and that he spoke to a roommate of mine in the Utah
mental health hospital. I wasn't arrested and never was in that
hospital, but he probably escaped from one.

I ask you, the exceutives of the Episcopal Church to show that man to
walk the good and lawful way. Make him to give up stalking and
threatening me or Marty Rathbun and make him giving up defaming us,
stealing our identity, forging or defaming us.
I don't think that there is not one church to which Garry Scarff went
in which he did not cause troubles. You might the Church of
Scientology, and any other church he used to go to, even WOHE, why he
is not more with them.

Barbara Schwarz