Narconon Stone Hawk now "A Forever Recovery"

Dave Touretzky

Sep 1, 2008, 2:27:23 AM9/1/08
Per Wickstrom lost his Narconon franchise license back in January:

http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Kate_Wickstrom

But he's still in the drug rehab business. His new gig is called "A
Forever Recovery"; you can see their promo literature here:

http://www.stopyouraddiction.com/files/forever.pdf

A curious thing about this flyer, and the entire stopyouraddiction.com
web site: there are no names. No "About Us" page, no "Meet Our Staff"
page. I'm guessing this is because (a) Per realizes his name is mud
on the Internet, and (b) his staff have no credentials and are
frequently being replaced.

Another curious thing: why is Per now pushing faith-based, cognitive,
and holistic therapies, when Narconon is supposedly the only proven
effective drug rehab program? Does he no longer believe that to be
the case? Was he lying when he claimed they have an 80% success rate?
What success rate does he claim for his new program?

Please help warn the public that "A Forever Recovery" is run by a guy
whom even Narconon found too sleazy to stay in business with.

Oh, the humanity!

-- Dave Touretzky

feministe

Sep 1, 2008, 8:26:29 AM9/1/08
"Dave Touretzky" <d...@ammon.boltz.cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message de

I'd bet that he installed some sort of "zone" for narconon scam. Narcozone,
and its narcozoners...

when will the crimecult sue them for use of some of its scam products?

R. Hill

Sep 1, 2008, 9:10:56 AM9/1/08

Looks like "A Forever Recovery" is an assumed name for "Wickstrom
Chevrolet, Inc." (a for profit certainly), which statement of purpose is
to "buy and sell automobiles, trucks, RV vehicle, and new boats, used
boats, new snowmobiles, used snowmobiles, new motorcycles, and used
motorcycles."

The business is owned by Douglas E. Wickstrom:

Entity Name: WICKSTROM CHEVROLET, INC.
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
Resident Agent: DOUGLAS E WICKSTROM SR
Registered Office Address: 117 S GENESEE ST BELLAIRE MI 49615
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 118 RAPID CITY MI 496760118
Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972
Incorporation/Qualification Date: 1-16-2002
Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
Number of Shares: 29
Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 08
Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 05
http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_corp.asp?id_nbr=25440C&name_entity=A%20FOREVER%20RECOVERY

I see pictures of the St Mary's Lake Rd property on the web site and
flier. However, it is still listed as a for-sale property:
http://www.pprmi.com/SWMRICRETS_CS2818478

--
Ray.

Android Cat

Sep 1, 2008, 9:22:56 AM9/1/08
feministe wrote:
> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@ammon.boltz.cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message
> de news:48bb...@news2.lightlink.com...
>> Per Wickstrom lost his Narconon franchise license back in January:
>>
>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Kate_Wickstrom
>>
>> But he's still in the drug rehab business. His new gig is called "A
>> Forever Recovery"; you can see their promo literature here:
>>
>> http://www.stopyouraddiction.com/files/forever.pdf
>

> I'd bet that he installed some sort of "zone" for narconon scam.
> Narcozone, and its narcozoners...
>
> when will the crimecult sue them for use of some of its scam products?

They're doing a lot of "stealth Narconon" sites these days. "First Step" is
a usual Narconon catchphrase, and the domain is still registed as Narconon
Stone Hawk. Moral Reconation Therapy sounds like a new name on the old box,
and for the Christian option, I wonder how deep the coating is. ("ordained
pastors and ministers"? Is that more than a one week course?)

Registrant:
Narconon Stone Hawk
216 St. Marys Lake
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: STOPYOURADDICTION.COM
Created on: 07-Mar-03
Expires on: 07-Mar-10
Last Updated on: 22-Aug-08

Administrative Contact:
Wickstrom, Per mmy...@tcaim.com
Narconon Stone Hawk
216 St. Marys Lake
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
United States
2699699773 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Wickstrom, Per mmy...@tcaim.com
Narconon Stone Hawk
216 St. Marys Lake
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
United States
2699699773 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS1.STABLETRANSIT.COM
DNS2.STABLETRANSIT.COM

--
Ron of that ilk.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 15, 2008, 11:41:03 PM9/15/08

> I see pictures of the St Mary's Lake Rd property on the web site and
> flier. However, it is still listed as a for-sale property:http://www.pprmi.com/SWMRICRETS_CS2818478
>
> --
> Ray.- Hide quoted text -

Too funny. Good catch :)

Eldon

Sep 16, 2008, 3:11:47 AM9/16/08
On Sep 1, 3:22 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> feministe wrote:
> > "Dave Touretzky" <d...@ammon.boltz.cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message
> > denews:48bb...@news2.lightlink.com...

> >> Per Wickstrom lost his Narconon franchise license back in January:
>
> >> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Kate_Wickstrom
>
> >> But he's still in the drug rehab business. His new gig is called "A
> >> Forever Recovery"; you can see their promo literature here:
>
> >> http://www.stopyouraddiction.com/files/forever.pdf
>
> > I'd bet that he installed some sort of "zone" for narconon scam.
> > Narcozone, and its narcozoners...
>
> > when will the crimecult sue them for use of some of its scam products?
>
> They're doing a lot of "stealth Narconon" sites these days. "First Step" is
> a usual Narconon catchphrase, and the domain is still registed as Narconon
> Stone Hawk. Moral Reconation Therapy sounds like a new name on the old box,
> and for the Christian option, I wonder how deep the coating is. ("ordained
> pastors and ministers"? Is that more than a one week course?)

"Moral Reconation Therapy" is a form of cognitive behavior therapy
developed by Dr. Greg Little -- definitely what Scientology would call
a squirrel group, since they claim LRH invented everything.
www.moral-reconation-therapy.com/

Another indication that this is NOT just another Narconon in disguise
is that the inpatient part lasts only 30-45 days (not 3-6 months)
followed by outpatient group therapy. The price of $12,500 is less
than half of what Narconon charges.

It would appear that the vitamin/sauna regimen is the only thing
lifted from Narconon, but that still makes Per a squirrrel. Sounds to
me as though he will be declared and fair gamed before long. I wonder
if Narconon will send in some undercover staff or patient plants to
cause "incidents" at the facility that can be exploited to ruin him
utterly.

Let's hope they do. It would serve him right. ;-)