Five and twenty years an SP

1 view

Gerry Armstrong

Feb 18, 2007, 10:16:20 PM2/18/07
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

Yep, 25 years ago today, the Scientology cult issued it first SP
Declare on me.

SEA ORGANIZATION

FLAG CONDITIONS ORDER 6664

SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE

GERRY ARMSTRONG

GERRY ARMSTRONG of California is hereby declared a
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON for the following Crimes and High Crimes.

1. Violation of HCO PL 7 December 1976 LEAVING AND LEAVES,
which states: "Where a person is secretly planning to leave and making
private preparations to do so without informing the proper terminals
in an org and does leave (blow) and does not return within a
reasonable amount of time an automatic Declare is to be issued."

2. Spreading destructive rumours about senior Scientologists.

3. Announcing departure from Scientology (but not by reason of
leaving an organization, a location or situation or death).

Gerry took an unauthorized leave at Christmas and has refused to
return and route out properly, although he has been contacted and
requested to do so. Following his blow he has made statements to the
effect that he is no longer a Scientologist and that the tech does not
work. He has also made derogatory statements to three staff members
concerning a Senior Scientologist. Gerry has also stated that people
should leave Scientology.

Should Gerry come to his senses and wish to recant, he is to
apply Steps A-E of HCO PL 16 May 80 Iss III ETHICS, SUPPRESSIVE
ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS. Should he
fail to apply these steps he will be expelled from the Church of
Scientology and debarred from Advanced Courses. Should he claim the
label to be false, he may request a Committee of Evidence, per the
above referenced policy.

His only terminal is the Continental Justice Chief PAC.

PO1 Paul Laquerre
International Justice Chief
Authorized by
AVC
for the
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
INTERNATIONAL
CSI:MG:PL:pd

Since then, under current cult head David Miscavige, Fair Game actions
of his cultists or their agents against me in execution of
Scientology's "Suppressive Person" doctrine include: physically
assaulting me on six occasions; breaking into my car; stealing my
property, including photographs, documents, a manuscript and original
artwork; spying on me and my spouse; scaring our neighbors; menacing
our families; threatening me with assassination; terrorizing my
companions and me on highways in California and Germany; paying a
corrupt Los Angeles Police Department officer for a fake authorization
to eavesdrop on me, my attorney and my associates and to tap our
telephones; fair gaming and compromising my attorney; covertly and
unlawfully videotaping me; attempting numerous times to have me
prosecuted on false criminal charges based on fabricated evidence,
including with the Los Angeles District Attorney, the U.S. Federal
Bureau of Investigation, and the Prosecutor of Ekaterinburg, Russia;
suing me six times; forcing me into bankruptcy; driving me from my
home; obtaining unconscionable jail sentences against me and warrants
for my arrest in California; forging hundreds of Internet postings
over my name, including nonsense and racist messages; running endless
intelligence operations against me and my family; and carrying out a
global "black propaganda" campaign against me that extends to U.S.
Federal Government departments, Members of Congress, U.S. diplomatic
missions and staff, U.S. state and local government officials, foreign
government officials, judges, law enforcement agencies and officers
internationally, clergy internationally, media internationally, and
the broad international wog and Scientologist populations.

DM, isn't it about time to end the SP doctrine?

Isn't it about time to return the things you had stolen from me?

And you Scientologists, Miscavige is a sociopath so it's highly
unlikely he'll ever change on his own. Isn't it about time therefore
that you rise up to change who's in charge of your future?

As for me 25 years on, I'm still refusing to return to the cult, I'm
still making statements to the effect that I am no longer a
Scientologist and that the tech does not work, I still make other than
obsequious statements about senior Scientologists, and still state
that people should leave Scientology. And that, according to the SP
doctrine and millions of Scientologists, still makes me an SP.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

jerald

Feb 18, 2007, 10:24:57 PM2/18/07
On Feb 18, 9:16 pm, Gerry Armstrong <g...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.htmlhttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

You got screwed Gerry, Lets hope this is the last year they can do
this to anyone.

jerald

mr.ep...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2007, 12:21:30 AM2/19/07
On Feb 19, 4:16 pm, Gerry Armstrong <g...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.htmlhttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

25 years for me too Gerry! At least they had the decency!! to let you
have your declare. I never got one but my name is on the list of
SP's.

A toast to ya.

Martin

Lermanet.com

Feb 19, 2007, 12:39:02 AM2/19/07
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:16:20 GMT, Gerry Armstrong
<ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

congratulations Gerry
take a bow!
or two
encore!
encore!
encore!

( and the CROWD goes wild, stamping their feet, women stand lined up
awaiting to present you bouquets, the crowd is throwing flowers, women
swoon... youngsters look up with wide eyes at the hero upon the
stage hoping to someday achieve such greatness...)

Such is the power of imagery !!.

And you deserve it.

Arnie Lerma

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FRIENDS and FAMILY
to get them out while they are still alive!

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/scientific.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/charlesmanson.htm
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/

"it's incredible how much money the hypnotized disciples of a clever and ruthless operator will plead and beg of him to accept from them"
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation..
in suing Lerma, ...is to stifle criticism of
Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Lermanet.com

Feb 19, 2007, 12:41:21 AM2/19/07
On 18 Feb 2007 21:21:30 -0800, mr.ep...@gmail.com wrote:

>25 years for me too Gerry! At least they had the decency!! to let you
>have your declare. I never got one but my name is on the list of
>SP's.
>
>A toast to ya.
>
>Martin

Yeah, I've never seen my SP declare either
When Ia sked Sylvia Stanard in Dc about it she looked
at Sue Taylor... neither of them had ever seen one.

I don't think the dwarf or his small basket of snapping clams's have
the courage to issue one.

antisectes

Feb 19, 2007, 4:00:39 AM2/19/07
Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.html
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html
>
> Yep, 25 years ago today, the Scientology cult issued it first SP
> Declare on me.
>
> SEA ORGANIZATION
>
> FLAG CONDITIONS ORDER 6664

Wow Gerry, that's great! we got declared the same year; you preceded me
of some months: I have been declared in september 1982; I remained
nevertheless in the cult without doing my A to E steps, helping my org
as I did before (I was the president of the association and remained
so).

Later, a bunch of idiot missionaires of FOLO EU accompanied by a totally
hypocrite and dishonest french attorney that had been enrolled in the
GO/OSA arrived at the org, and started to combat my wife, since she was
"linked to an SP".

Finally, we accepted "to go to DK to handle with Ethics" etc, and while
we were under some guard there, the "missionaires" were moving the whole
content of the org in the city, in a three times smaller building, and
they started to lose some 80 % of the staffs and clients. In less than
six months, they had also spent the whole reserves (a lot) that we had
made...

Message has been deleted

Tom Klemesrud

Feb 19, 2007, 5:41:45 PM2/19/07
Gerry Armstrong wrote:

Silver Anniversary! Congratulations! It's been a long time since that
first anniversary. Didn't I buy drinks at the Bonniventure hotel for
you and the other SP's? ;)

Tom

Boudewijn van Ingen

Feb 20, 2007, 5:50:52 PM2/20/07

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 20, 2007, 6:37:19 PM2/20/07
On Feb 18, 10:16 pm, Gerry Armstrong <g...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.htmlhttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

You've done a terrific job exposing the cowards of scientology. I am
sorry you have been persecuted all these years for the wrong of having
been right.

Mary
Out_Of_The_Dark

advocate_of_...@yahoo.com

Feb 20, 2007, 7:06:35 PM2/20/07
Gerry,

Death's Advocate Approaches to avenge you. The hatemongers of
Religiousfreedomwatch will prefer a bath in molten lead compared to
what is about to happen to them.

DA-A
"is there something waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs?"

On Feb 18, 10:16 pm, Gerry Armstrong <g...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.htmlhttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

barbz

Feb 20, 2007, 7:21:27 PM2/20/07
advocate_of_...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Gerry,
>
> Death's Advocate Approaches to avenge you. The hatemongers of
> Religiousfreedomwatch will prefer a bath in molten lead compared to
> what is about to happen to them.
>
> DA-A
> "is there something waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs?"

I'm sure Gerry appreciates the support of a couple of losers who took
the Harry Potter series too seriously. Shouldn't you be out playing
World of Warcraft or something?

Granted, the Scientology issue somewhat resembles WOW, but it's kinda
more real, and you don't get no flaming Swords of Retribution or whatever.

Dork.

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"Keep fighting for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to
have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous,
ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can
produce."

--Molly Ivins

Boudewijn van Ingen

Feb 21, 2007, 11:29:22 PM2/21/07
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:21:27 -0800, barbz <xenu...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>advocate_of_...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Gerry,
>>
>> Death's Advocate Approaches to avenge you. The hatemongers of
>> Religiousfreedomwatch will prefer a bath in molten lead compared to
>> what is about to happen to them.
>>
>> DA-A
>> "is there something waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs?"
>
>I'm sure Gerry appreciates the support of a couple of losers who took
>the Harry Potter series too seriously.

Heh. A couple of years ago, the main spokesperson for $cientology on
the newsgroup nl.scientology, Karel Jeelof, admitted publicly that he
was afraid of Karin Spaink because --in his opinion-- she 'looked like
a witch'. That was very shortly before he disappeared forever from the
stage... ;-)

That proves in my eyes that people who stop thinking for themselves,
and leave all the judgements they should make to some 'higher
authority', like $cientologists, are indeed mostly very childish in
the way they 'think'.

Seen from that perspective, $cientology is not only a scam, but also a
severe 'mental handicap'.

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.

ladayla

Feb 22, 2007, 1:31:51 PM2/22/07
On Feb 18, 7:16 pm, Gerry Armstrong <g...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare.htmlhttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ga-sp-declare-image.html

> Yep, 25 years ago today, the Scientology cult issued it first SP
> Declare on me.

Yeppers. I remember when you "fled". I was working with your ( then)
Father-in-Law, Peter Gillham. There was quite an upset. Peter said
OMIGOD, he has run with the documents! Peter and I both knew that the
docs that you had in your possession ( or it was thought that you had
them in your possession) would show Ron to be a fraud. We could see
that the release of any amount of the his true history would cause
irreparable damage to Huborg.
I left a short time after you did. I have never seen my declare. Dunno
if I have one. No one seems to know anything about one. But I betcha
that if I showed up at an Org, I would be treated much the same way as
Frank Notaro, whom they beat to the ground and dragged into the AO,
called the Police and had Frank arrested.
Isn't it great being a Wog? My honey and I went up into the mountains
and built a wonderful snowman recently. Sunday, I stayed in bed until
almost noon reading a book that I was enthralled by. We went out to
dinner on my Valentine's day birthday ( 76 yrs old. Jesus!!) to a
super Italian Restaurant and celebrated with a fine dinner and finer
wine. We could never have done that when we were scn'ists.
So congratulations, Gerry. You are a superlative SP and a commendable
Wog.

la