Scientology mental murderers destroy Koos and kill Freya

mimus

Sep 26, 2000, 11:39:06 PM9/26/00
xe...@trial.freedom.net posted:

>Apparently the worst about Koos is true and he is in a mental hospital after
>possibly committing murder.
>
>Everyone has known Koos is crazy for years, and Tilman a couple years ago even
>tried to report him to the police as a menace after Jutta fled from his insanity
>to save her own life.
>
>Somehow, he found Tulka to put up with his insanity as "The First Lady" whom he
>beat and mentally tortured in insane "auditing sessions" trying to brainwash
>them and he himself had been brainwashed by the Scientology cult.

I hadn't read about this physical abuse before. Obviously, that's
bad, I wish someone had pointed it out occasionally, and I don't
believe in psychological/psychiatric/social/legal excuses/alibis for
abuse or worse.

>The mind of Koos, probably not too strong to begin with, was snapped by the
>Scientology cult, who then threw him out of the cult and SP-declared him after
>driving him insane. Scientology always tries to cremate its failures, literally
>as well as figuratively.

Had he ever been put through the Introspection Rundown while a clam, I
wonder?

>Koos, having been brainwashed and indoctrinated to hate and fear psychiatry, did
>not get the medical help he so obviously and so desperately needed, and thanks
>to this brainwashing, it looks as if someone may be dead.
>
>Scientology hates and fears psychiatry, and trained Koos well to hate and fear
>psychiatry so that he never got any help.
>
>Now Koos is finally getting the help he needed all this time, but too late for
>it to be any good to Freya, and after having put Tulka, and Jutta, and Noel,
>through years of insane torture and bizarre Scientology auditing rituals.
>Anyone who listened to those "First Lady" tapes knows how truly insane Koos is
>and who made him that way.

This brings me to the point I wanted to add, which is * anyone * who
believes in the validity of conclusions drawn from
"e-meter"-"verified" "brainstorming"--the basic "research" "tech" of
both Hubbard and Koos--can hardly be described as rational.

If you can't see this _prima facie_, or even _secunda_ (where does
that certainty come from?), then examine the results--Hubbard's
"Xenu"/"Body Thetans" and "Marcab" stuff, and Koos' materials, much of
which was posted in this newsgroup and others--and I hope someone
archived the Ambassador for Man website(s) (as evidence along this
line).

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

Terra Xenu

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 27, 2000, 2:22:25 AM9/27/00
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:10:54 -0400, xe...@trial.freedom.net wrote in
<st2hudt...@corp.supernews.com>:

>Everyone has known Koos is crazy for years, and Tilman a couple years ago even
>tried to report him to the police as a menace after Jutta fled from his insanity
>to save her own life.

I did not try to report him, I *did* report him. However it was not a
criminal complaint, I just mailed some evidence in the hope that it
would help.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Raptavio

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
In article <st2hudt...@corp.supernews.com>,
xe...@trial.freedom.net wrote:

> Zero Knowledge MIME Encoded Message
>
> --8E6AMUPK2AOSJPKMZJH3EFYSB639QMY46A4JA092030PIBH8

> Apparently the worst about Koos is true and he is in a mental
hospital after
> possibly committing murder.
>
> Everyone has known Koos is crazy for years, and Tilman a couple years
ago even
> tried to report him to the police as a menace after Jutta fled from
his insanity
> to save her own life.
>
> Somehow, he found Tulka to put up with his insanity as "The First
Lady" whom he
> beat and mentally tortured in insane "auditing sessions" trying to
brainwash
> them and he himself had been brainwashed by the Scientology cult.
>
> The mind of Koos, probably not too strong to begin with, was snapped
by the
> Scientology cult, who then threw him out of the cult and SP-declared
him after
> driving him insane. Scientology always tries to cremate its
failures, literally
> as well as figuratively.
>
> Koos, having been brainwashed and indoctrinated to hate and fear
psychiatry, did
> not get the medical help he so obviously and so desperately needed,
and thanks
> to this brainwashing, it looks as if someone may be dead.
>
> Scientology hates and fears psychiatry, and trained Koos well to hate
and fear
> psychiatry so that he never got any help.
>
> Now Koos is finally getting the help he needed all this time, but too
late for
> it to be any good to Freya, and after having put Tulka, and Jutta,
and Noel,
> through years of insane torture and bizarre Scientology auditing
rituals.
> Anyone who listened to those "First Lady" tapes knows how truly
insane Koos is
> and who made him that way.

Stop it.

Koos is a nutter, but let's not turn the death of Freya into a weapon
to bash Scientology with, just as much as CoS's goons shouldn't be
using Koos as a blunt weapon to bash the critics with. For God's sakes,
people, this is a real human tragedy, not a political tool.

--
"It must be exciting to think that way, but a drag to have to deal with
the clinical diagnosis."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ptsc

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:46:50 GMT, Raptavio <lordmagnu...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>Stop it.

>Koos is a nutter, but let's not turn the death of Freya into a weapon
>to bash Scientology with, just as much as CoS's goons shouldn't be
>using Koos as a blunt weapon to bash the critics with. For God's sakes,
>people, this is a real human tragedy, not a political tool.

I have seen at least one post from someone with personal knowledge who said Koos
was apparently normal when he first joined Scientology and that he only
deteriorated after deep involvement. OSA agents often demonstrate similar
paranoid insanity, though it is usually more controlled.

He could presumably have snapped or suffered unrelated paranoid schizophrenia,
but the content of his hallucinations was obviously Scientology, and the violent
content he acted out was Scientological.

The phobia indoctrination against "psychs" has the intended effect of preventing
ex-Scientologists from seeking mental health assistance when, as Koos did, they
genuinely need it. Scientologists respond with genuine fear and hatred against
Scientologists, and this phobic response is characteristic of ex-Scientologists
and is one of the most difficult parts of the brainwashing to remove. In fact
you even see people outside of the cult for years who still display it in one
form or another.

This is why Scientology's usual policy of avoiding handling people with mental
problems is probably a good idea on their part, even if it does constitute an
admission that really, they can do nothing but bad for someone who is already
unstable.

ptsc