Cloaked Narconon stes use "Bio-Physical Method of Drug Rehab"

Android Cat

Aug 13, 2008, 11:38:35 PM8/13/08
I just hit a network of drug addication sites that absolutely stink of
Narconon, and yet they seem to have scrubbed off any trace of it.

Here's a couple:
http://www.drug-rehab.us/index.php
Phone number 877-801-5469
http://www.cocaineaddictiontreatment.org/
Phone number 877-801-5475

Here's their pitch. Note the sauna, excercise, and vitamin detox; toxins
stored in fatty tissues; the claimed 86%+ success rate; the careful
downplaying of 12 step methods; the absolute statement that anti-depressants
add to depression.

The Bio-Physical Method of Drug Rehab

This highly effective method uses a dry-heat sauna cleansing process to get
the toxic drugs out of the addict's body. From years of advanced research,
it was discovered that the body uses fat tissue, amongst other methods, to
clean drug toxins out of the blood stream in an effort to decrease the
toxicity of the blood. These stores of toxic fat remain in the body for up
to 5 or 6 years after the addict has stopped taking drugs and can be later
released into the blood stream creating depression and cravings.
Some of the heavier drugs like cocaine, heroin of crystal meth actually
bypass the brains normal method of being happy so when the drug leaves the
blood stream, an addiction can be created to avoid the depression. After the
drug use has stopped, it can take as long as an entire year for the brain to
restore the chemical balance of the brain.

The Bio-physical method uses a sauna and essential vitamins to remove these
toxins that are stored in the fatty tissue so there is no more anxiety,
depression or cravings. With exercise, vitamins and proper nutrition, the
balance of chemicals will return much faster which gives the addict a good
chance against addiction. This form of drug rehabilitation treatment will
use life skill courses to build or restore social abilities and show the
individual how to not only be a member of society who is productive but also
one who is without drugs. This method of drug rehab has a success rate of
over 86% and is why the Bio-physical treatment centers are often recommended
for the drug addictions of today's society.

12 Step Drug Rehab Program

These drug rehab methods are also known as Cocaine Anonymous, Alcoholics
Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous.

In 1934 there were two alcoholics who desired to end their addiction from
alcohol. In their struggle they developed a 12 step program that kept them
off the bottle and used their steps to help others. This program lasted for
up to 3 weeks to a month and had a moderate but none-the-less successful
beginning and soon became the nation's main treatment for addiction.

When the hard drugs of today appeared into our culture, it was a simple
progression to use 12 step method for these heavier addictions because there
was no other rehab available. As there was no other treatment available,
this method grew across the country. For this reason the 12 step program is
available in most cities. Today the success rate of this program is
approximately 5%-10% depending on which facility you choose. Private
Facilities may have a higher rate of success.

Behavioral Modification Drug Rehab Programs

This method of rehab was created to work on the A Social Personality, or
someone who is self centered. This technique relies on boot camp style
tactics where the addict is berated by his peers and hopefully rebuilt into
a more social person. This method of "rehab" has been of some use with young
teenagers who are on a road of destruction towards society. However, due to
its very marginal success rate of about 10%, most other methods are
recommended. Due to this reason very few drug rehab centers use this method.

Long Term Religious Methods of Drug Rehab

It is called long term because the program requires the individual to go
away for 1 ­ 2 years and work on a farm far away in the country. This method
also combines the religious treatment of using prayer and bible study to
give the addict direction and values. The success rate of this program has
been hard to determine as only about 10% of the addicts will make it to the
full completion. However, of those who do complete it, there is around 20% -
40% who stay clean form hard drugs. Due to the long term of this rehab, it
is usually not available to most addicts because its waiting lists are long.

Use of Methadone as treatment for drug addiction

Methadone is much harder to quit than any other drug that the person was
taking before (including heroin). This method just adds to the problem.
Methadone treatment is not drug rehabilitation.

Methadone clinics do not restore a person's life but just change the drug of
choice to methadone. This makes it legal for an addict to get a fix as
needed and also makes billions of dollars for the clinics so this method is
not intended to get someone off of drugs.

Many detox and rehabilitation centers give the addicted person
anti-depressants which is just another drug added to the existing problem.

Anti-depressants add to the feelings of depression and failure as well as
bring with them side effects such as suicide.
===

I'm positive that this is Narconon, lurking deeper than usual, but so far
the domain registrations haven't given them away.

The success stories leak a little more, but nothing positive yet,
continuing...
http://www.drug-rehab.us/news_index.php

Ha! Got ya, ya fookers! They linked to a Narconon Trois-Rivières site:
http://www.drugaddictionhelpline.com/
I also found this one on their site:
http://www.drug-rehab.us/about_us.html

It doesn't mention Narconon either, but the courses are a complete
give-away!

"After I completed my program I had applied to work at this facility. I have
been hired as a Graduate Officer in training." ... and a almost certainly a
Scientologist, how about that!

Ah well, I'll toss them into Tentacle, and start following their site
interconnections later.

--
Ron of that ilk.

R. Hill

Aug 14, 2008, 1:54:46 AM8/14/08
> Ha! Got ya, ya fookers! They linked to a Narconon Trois-Rivičres site:

> http://www.drugaddictionhelpline.com/
> I also found this one on their site:
> http://www.drug-rehab.us/about_us.html
>
> It doesn't mention Narconon either, but the courses are a complete
> give-away!
>
> "After I completed my program I had applied to work at this facility. I have
> been hired as a Graduate Officer in training." ... and a almost certainly a
> Scientologist, how about that!
>
> Ah well, I'll toss them into Tentacle, and start following their site
> interconnections later.

Well-spotted.

In the "About us" page, there is also:

"The Detoxification program was an amazing experience and it cleared my
body of the drugs and toxins. After 22 days, five hours a day in the
sauna I felt like a new person. Physically, I felt like a million
dollars. After the Detoxification program I completed the Learning
Improvement Course."

Well the Scientology Purif says 5 hours a day in the sauna optimally,
and three weeks matches well too.

I shall also add "Bio-Physical" as another synonym of the Purif.

--
Ray.

feministe

Aug 14, 2008, 2:21:33 AM8/14/08
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> a écrit dans le message de
>> Ha! Got ya, ya fookers! They linked to a Narconon Trois-Rivières site:

>> http://www.drugaddictionhelpline.com/
>> I also found this one on their site:
>> http://www.drug-rehab.us/about_us.html
>>
>> It doesn't mention Narconon either, but the courses are a complete
>> give-away!
>>
>> "After I completed my program I had applied to work at this facility. I
>> have been hired as a Graduate Officer in training." ... and a almost
>> certainly a Scientologist, how about that!
>>
>> Ah well, I'll toss them into Tentacle, and start following their site
>> interconnections later.
>>

> Well-spotted.
>
> In the "About us" page, there is also:
>
> "The Detoxification program was an amazing experience and it cleared my
> body of the drugs and toxins. After 22 days, five hours a day in the sauna
> I felt like a new person. Physically, I felt like a million dollars. After
> the Detoxification program I completed the Learning Improvement Course."
>
> Well the Scientology Purif says 5 hours a day in the sauna optimally, and
> three weeks matches well too.
>
> I shall also add "Bio-Physical" as another synonym of the Purif.
>
> --
> Ray.

Therefore one more front website to sell that scam. This is perhaps the
100th with similar utterances. Nowhere in the world has there been any other
organization presenting itself under as many disguises than scientology. One
more evidence that scientology and scientologists are really ashamed of what
they do.

Maureen Drueck

Aug 14, 2008, 9:24:05 AM8/14/08
On Aug 13, 10:38 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just hit a network of drug addication sites that absolutely stink of
> Narconon, and yet they seem to have scrubbed off any trace of it.
>
> Here's a couple:http://www.drug-rehab.us/index.php
> Phone number 877-801-5469http://www.cocaineaddictiontreatment.org/
> continuing...http://www.drug-rehab.us/news_index.php

> Ha! Got ya, ya fookers! They linked to a Narconon Trois-Rivières site:http://www.drugaddictionhelpline.com/
> I also found this one on their site:http://www.drug-rehab.us/about_us.html
>
> It doesn't mention Narconon either, but the courses are a complete
> give-away!
>
> "After I completed my program I had applied to work at this facility. I have
> been hired as a Graduate Officer in training." ... and a almost certainly a
> Scientologist, how about that!
>
> Ah well, I'll toss them into Tentacle, and start following their site
> interconnections later.

"biophysical'

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:UfvdvAKvgeYJ:www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/doctrines.htm+biophysical+scientology&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

The Training Routines from the Therapeutic TRs Course are repeated
again, plus what Narconon Canada describes as " a series of new
exercises which fully extroverts the student and gets his attention
off of himself and onto the environment", which are performed with the
assistance of another student. ["The Steps of the Narconon Program" -
http://www.narconon.ca/English/ProgramSteps.htm] These exercises are
known as "Objective Processes" and the practice as a whole is
"Objective Processing". This course is taken directly from
Scientology; the Scientology Handbook describes its Scientology
equivalent, the TRs and Objectives Co-Audit Course, as follows:

The combination of communication drills and Objective Processes
can have enormous therapeutic value for anyone who has been on drugs,
as well as for many people who haven't. On this course, two people
pair up and work with each other on drills called Training Routines
(TRs) and on an entire series of Objective Processes. They do this on
a co-audit, meaning cooperative auditing, basis. (Auditing is the
application of Scientology processes to another for his benefit.)
Students study, drill and then audit many different processes on each
other, helping another and being helped in return to become ore in
present time and oriented to the environment, all of which can greatly
raise a person's potential for success. (Delivered in Scientology
organizations.)
["Answers to Drugs - How can Scientology help me...",
http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/sh7_3.htm]

Like the TRs, the Objective Processes have little to do with physical
rehabilitation and a great deal to do with Hubbard's thetan
hypothesis. The book What is Scientology? describes their purpose as
follows:

Objective Processes locate the person in his environment,
establish direct communication with the auditor, and bring a person to
present time. This latter result is an important factor in spiritual
and mental sanity and ability, as a human being can be "stuck" in
literally thousands of past moments. The result is an individual with
increased perception who is more at cause [in control] over his body
and his environment.
["TRs and Objective Processing" - http://www.whatisscientology.org/Html/Part03/Chp13/pg0241-b.html]

In line with Hubbard's belief that physical ailments are caused by
spiritual problems, the idea is that the thetan will become more aware
of (and thus have greater control over) the body in which it is
housed. The Scientology consultancy RehabilitateNZ explains that
"Objectives provide the biophysical handling that puts you back in
touch with the physical universe - including your own
body." ["Scientology Basic Courses" - http://www.rehabilitatenz.co.nz/pages/scientology-courses.html]
Scientology Missions International quotes a number of "success
stories" which emphasize the spiritual nature of Objective Processing:

The Objectives Processing has been a great experience. I'm back in
present time and it feels good. I've regained some of my theta
[spiritual] abilities, thus having far more certainty that SCIENTOLOGY
absolutely rehabilitates a being. An equally big win for me was
auditing a pc [preclear] and using TRs. I feel a lot more control over
bodies and the physical universe. - M.K.
["TRs and Objectives Co-Audit Success Stories" -
http://www.smi.org/route/page24a.htm]

**
As this makes abundantly clear, Objective Processing is very much a
religiously-based doctrine and practice. It has absolutely no clinical
relevance to drug rehabilitation, as the Oklahoma Board of Mental
Health pointed out in its 1991 report on Narconon, and the beliefs
underlying it are found only in Scientology and no other religion (or
drug rehabilitation therapy, for that matter).
**
Yes, and Cloaked Narconon/$cientology/ uses a religiously based tax
free Alice in Wonderland on law enforcement...veterans. How about all
of the US presidential candidates debate on Constitutional protection
for our children?

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/confusion-technique.htm

here is the tye of disclaimer they should have:

http://www.biophysicalcorp.com/legal.aspx

Biophysical health assessment results should be assessed in
conjunction with each other, the results of other tests, the medical
history and other relevant information.

Biophysical assessments do not diagnose any diseases or health
conditions and have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and
Drug Administration.

Scientologists believe that most human problems can be traced to
lingering spirits of an [[extraterrestrial]] people massacred by their
ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago. These spirits attach
themselves by "clusters" to individuals in the contemporary world,
causing spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives of their
hosts." (Memorandum Opinion of October 4, 1996 by U.S. District Judge
[[Leonie Brinkema]]; Religious Technology Center v. Arnaldo Lerma)
[http://www.lermanet.com/cos/4oct96.html]