Keep Scientology Working

Pete

May 8, 2005, 9:15:36 PM5/8/05
Highlighted points:

"Getting the correct technology applied consists of
One: Having the correct technology.
Two: Knowing the technology.
Three: Knowing it is correct.
Four: Teaching correctly the correct technology.
Five: Applying the technology.
Six: Seeing that the technology is correctly applied.
Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect technology.
Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology.
Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.

" (a) A weak certainty that it works in Three above can lead to
weakness in Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.
(b) Further, the not-too-bright have a bad point on the button
Self-Importance.
(c) The lower the IQ, the more the individual is shut off from the
fruits of observation.
(d) The service facs of people make them defend themselves against
anything they confront good or bad
and seek to make it wrong.
(e) The bank seeks to knock out the good and perpetuate the bad."

Taken from:

"HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East, Sussex

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965
REISSUED 27 AUGUST 1980

Remimeo
Sthil Students
Assn/Org Sec Hat (As the first issue in the Keeping
HCO Sec Hat Scientology Working Series)
Case Sup Hat
Ds of P Hat
Ds of T Hat
Staff Member Hat
Franchise
(Issued May 1965)

Keeping Scientology Working Series 1

Note: Neglect of this Pol Ltr has caused great hardship on staffs, has
cost countless millions and made it necessary in 1970 to engage in an
all out international effort to restore basic Scientology over the
world. Within 5 years after the issue of this PL with me off the lines,
violation had almost destroyed orgs. "Quickie grades" entered in
and denied gain to tens of thousands of cases. Therefore actions which
neglect or violate this policy letter are HIGH CRIMES resulting in Comm
Evs on ADMINISTRATORS and EXECUTIVES. It is not "entirely a tech
matter" as its neglect destroys orgs and caused a 2-year slump. IT IS
THE BUSINESS OF EVERY STAFF MEMBER to enforce it.

SPECIAL MESSAGE

THE FOLLOWING POLICY LETTER MEANS WHAT IT SAYS. IT WAS TRUE IN 1965
WHEN I WROTE IT. IT WAS TRUE IN 1970 WHEN I HAD IT REISSUED. I AM
REISSUING IT NOW, IN 1980, TO AVOID AGAIN SLIPPING BACK INTO A PERIOD
OF OMITTED AND QUICKIED FUNDAMENTAL GRADE CHART ACTIONS ON CASES,
THEREBY DENYING GAINS AND THREATENING THE VIABILITY OF SCIENTOLOGY AND
OF ORGS. SCIENTOLOGY WILL KEEP WORKING ONLY AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR
PART TO KEEP IT WORKING BY APPLYING THIS POLICY LETTER. WHAT I SAY IN
THESE PAGES HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUE, IT HOLDS TRUE TODAY, IT WILL STILL
HOLD TRUE IN THE YEAR 2000 AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD TRUE FROM THERE
ON OUT. NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN SCIENTOLOGY, ON STAFF OR NOT, THIS
POLICY LETTER HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU.

ALL LEVELS
KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING

HCO Sec or Communicator Hat Check on all personnel and all new
personnel as taken on.

We have some time since passed the point of achieving uniformly
workable technology. The only thing now is getting the technology
applied. If you can't get the technology applied, then you can't
deliver what's promised. It's as simple as that. If you can get
the technology applied, you can deliver what's promised.

The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "no
results." Trouble spots occur only where there are "no results."
Attacks from governments or monopolies occur only where there are "no
results" or "bad results."

Therefore the road before Scientology is clear and its ultimate success
is assured if
the technology is applied.

So it is the task of the Assn or Org Sec, the HCO Sec, the Case
Supervisor, the D
of P, the D of T and all staff members to get the correct technology
applied.

Getting the correct technology applied consists of
One: Having the correct technology.
Two: Knowing the technology.
Three: Knowing it is correct.
Four: Teaching correctly the correct technology.
Five: Applying the technology.
Six: Seeing that the technology is correctly applied.
Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect technology.
Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology.
Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.

One above has been done.

Two has been achieved by many.

Three is achieved by the individual applying the correct technology in
a proper
manner and observing that it works that way.

Four is being done daily successfully in most parts of the world.

Five is consistently accomplished daily.

Six is achieved by instructors and supervisors consistently.

Seven is done by a few but is a weak point.

Eight is not worked on hard enough.

Nine is impeded by the "reasonable" attitude of the not quite
bright.

Ten is seldom done with enough ferocity.

Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten are the only places Scientology can bog down
in any
area.

The reasons for this are not hard to find. (a) A weak certainty that it
works in Three above can lead to weakness in Seven, Eight, Nine and
Ten. (b) Further, the not-too-bright have a bad point on the button
Self-Importance. (c) The lower the IQ, the more the individual is shut
off from the fruits of observation. (d) The service facs of people make
them defend themselves against anything they confront good or bad and
seek to make it wrong. (e) The bank seeks to knock out the good and
perpetuate the bad.

Thus we as Scientologists and as an organization must be very alert to
Seven, Eight,
Nine and Ten.

In all the years I have been engaged in research, I have kept my comm
lines wide open for research data. I once had the idea that a group
could evolve truth. A third of a century has thoroughly disabused me of
that idea. Willing as I was to accept suggestions and data, only a
handful of suggestions (less than twenty) had long-run value and none
were major or basic; and when I did accept major or basic suggestions
and used them, we went astray and I repented and eventually had to
"eat crow."

On the other hand there have been thousands and thousands of
suggestions and writings which, if accepted and acted upon, would have
resulted in the complete destruction of all our work as well as the
sanity of pcs. So 1 know what a group of people will do and how insane
they will go in accepting unworkable "technology." By actual record
the percentages are about twenty to 100,000 that a group of human
beings will dream up bad technology to destroy good technology. As we
could have gotten along without suggestions, then, we had better steel
ourselves to continue to do so now that we have made it. This point
will, of course, be attacked as "unpopular," "egotistical" and
"undemocratic." It very well may be. But it is also a survival
point. And I don't see that popular measures, self-abnegation and
democracy have done anything for Man but push him further into the mud.
Currently, popularity endorses degraded novels, self-abnegation has
filled the Southeast Asian jungles with stone idols and corpses, and
democracy has given us inflation and income tax.

Our technology has not been discovered by a group. True, if the group
had not
supported me in many ways, I could not have discovered it either. But
it remains that if
in its formative stages it was not discovered by a group, then group
efforts, one can safely
assume, will not add to it or successfully alter it in the future. I
can only say this now that
it is done. There remains, of course, group tabulation or coordination
of what has been
done, which will be valuable-only so long as it does not seek to
alter basic principles and
successful applications.

The contributions that were worthwhile in this period of forming the
technology were help in the form of friendship, of defense, of
organization, of dissemination, of application, of advices on results
and of finance. These were great contributions and were, and are,
appreciated. Many thousands contributed in this way and made us what we
are. Discovery contribution was not however part of the broad picture.

We will not speculate here on why this was so or how I came to rise
above the bank. We are dealing only in facts and the above is a
fact--the group left to its own devices would not have evolved
Scientology but with wild dramatizations of the bank called "new
ideas" would have wiped it out. Supporting this is the fact that Man
has never before evolved workable mental technology and emphasizing it
is the vicious technology he did evolve-psychiatry, psychology,
surgery, shock treatment, whips, duress, punishment, etc., ad
infinitum.

So realize that we have climbed out of the mud by whatever good luck
and good sense, and refuse to sink back into it again. See that Seven,
Eight, Nine and Ten above are ruthlessly followed and we will never be
stopped. Relax them, get reasonable about it and we will perish.

So far, while keeping myself in complete communication with all
suggestions, I have not failed on Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten in areas I
could supervise closely. But it's not good enough for just myself
and a few others to work at this.

Whenever this control as per Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten has been
relaxed, the whole organizational area has failed. Witness Elizabeth,
N.J.; Wichita; the early organizations and groups. They crashed only
because I no longer did Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten. Then, when they
were all messed up, you saw the obvious "reasons" for failure. But
ahead of that they ceased to deliver and that involved them in other
reasons.

The common denominator of a group is the reactive bank. Thetans without
banks have different responses. They only have their banks in common.
They agree then only on bank principles. Person to person the bank is
identical. So constructive ideas are individual and seldom get broad
agreement in a human group. An individual must rise above an avid
craving for agreement from a humanoid group to get anything decent
done.

The bank-agreement has been what has made Earth a Hell-and if you
were looking for Hell and found Earth, it would certainly serve. War,
famine, agony and disease has been the lot of Man. Right now the great
governments of Earth have developed the means of frying every man,
woman and child on the planet. That is bank. That is the result of
Collective Thought Agreement.

The decent, pleasant things on this planet come from individual actions
and ideas that have somehow gotten by the Group Idea. For that matter,
look how we ourselves are attacked by "public opinion" media. Yet
there is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves.

Thus each one of us can rise above the domination of the bank and then,
as a group of freed beings, achieve freedom and reason. It is only the
aberrated group, the mob, that is destructive.

When you don't do Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten actively, you are
working for the bank-dominated mob. For it will surely, surely (a)
introduce incorrect technology and swear by it, (b) apply technology as
incorrectly as possible, (c) open the door to any destructive idea, and
(d) encourage incorrect application. It's the bank that says the
group is all and the individual nothing. It's the bank that says we
must fail.

So just don't play that game. Do Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten and you
will knock out of your road all the future thorns.

Here's an actual example in which a senior executive had to interfere
because of a pc spin: A Case Supervisor told Instructor A to have
Auditor B run Process X on Preclear C. Auditor B afterwards told
Instructor A that "It didn't work." Instructor A was weak on
Three above and didn't really believe in Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.
So Instructor A told the Case Supervisor, "Process X didn't work on
Preclear C." Now this strikes directly at each of One to Six above in
Preclear C, Auditor B, Instructor A and the Case Supervisor.

It opens the door to the introduction of "new technology" and to
failure.

What happened here? Instructor A didn't jump down Auditor B's
throat, that's all that happened. This is what he should have done:
Grabbed the Auditor's Report and looked it over. When a higher
executive on this case did so, she found what the Case Supervisor and
the rest missed: That Process X increased Preclear C's TA to 25 TA
divisions for the session but that near session end Auditor B Q'd and
A'd with a cognition and abandoned Process X while it still gave high
TA and went off running one of Auditor B's own manufacture, which
nearly spun Preclear C. Auditor B's IQ on examination turned out to
be about 75. Instructor A was found to have huge ideas of how you must
never invalidate anyone, even a lunatic. The Case Supervisor was found
to be "too busy with admin to have any time for actual cases."

All right, there's an all too typical example. The Instructor should
have done Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten. This would have begun this way.
Auditor B: "That process X didn't work." Instructor A: "What
exactly did you do wrong?" Instant attack. "Where's your
Auditor's Report for the session? Good. Look here, you were getting a
lot of TA when you stopped Process X. What did you do?" Then the pc
wouldn't have come close to a spin and all four of these would have
retained their certainty.

In a year, I had four instances in one small group where the correct
process recommended was reported not to have worked. But on review
found that each one had (a) increased the TA, (b) had been abandoned,
and (c) had been falsely reported as unworkable. Also, despite this
abuse, in each of these four cases the recommended, correct process
cracked the case. Yet they were reported as not having worked!

Similar examples exist in instruction and these are all the more deadly
as every time instruction in correct technology is flubbed, then the
resulting error, uncorrected in the auditor, is perpetuated on every pc
that auditor audits thereafter. So Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten are even
more important in a course than in supervision of cases.

Here's an example: A rave recommendation is given a graduating
student "because he gets more TA on pcs than any other student on the
course!" Figures of TA divisions a session are reported. "Of course
his Model Session is poor but it's just a knack he has" is also
included in the recommendation. A careful review is undertaken because
nobody at Levels O to IV is going to get that much TA on pcs. It is
found that this student was never taught to read an E-Meter TA dial!
And no instructor observed his handling of a meter and it was not
discovered that he "overcompensated" nervously, swinging the TA 2
or 3 divisions beyond where it needed to go to place the needle at
"set." So everyone was about to throw away standard processes and
Model Session because this one student "got such remarkable TA."

They only read the reports and listened to the brags and never looked
at this student. The pcs in actual fact were making slightly less than
average gain, impeded by a rough Model Session and misworded processes.
Thus, what was making the pcs win (actual Scientology) was hidden under
a lot of departures and errors.

I recall one student who was squirreling on an Academy course and
running a lot of offbeat whole track on other students after course
hours. The Academy students were in a state of electrification on all
these new experiences and weren't quickly brought under control, and
the student himself never was given the works on Seven, Eight, Nine and
Ten so they stuck.

Subsequently, this student prevented another squirrel from being
straightened out and his wife died of cancer resulting from physical
abuse. A hard, tough instructor at that moment could have salvaged two
squirrels and saved the life of a girl. BUT no, students had a right
to do whatever they pleased.

Squirreling (going off into weird practices or altering Scientology)
only comes about from non-comprehension. Usually the non-comprehension
is not of Scientology but some earlier contact with an offbeat humanoid
practice which in its turn was not understood.

When people can't get results from what they think is standard
practice, they can be counted upon to squirrel to some degree. The most
trouble in the past two years came from orgs where an executive in each
could not assimilate straight Scientology. Under instruction in
Scientology, they were unable to define terms or demonstrate examples
of principles. And the orgs where they were got into plenty of trouble.
And worse, it could not be straightened out easily because neither one
of these people could or would duplicate instructions. Hence, a debacle
resulted in two places, directly traced to failures of instruction
earlier. So proper instruction is vital. The D of T and his instructors
and all Scientology instructors must be merciless in getting Four,
Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten into effective action. That one student,
dumb and impossible though he may seem and of no use to anyone, may yet
some day be the cause of untold upset because nobody was interested
enough to make sure Scientology got home to him.

With what we know now, there is no student we enroll who cannot be
properly trained. As an instructor, one should be very alert to slow
progress and should turn the sluggards inside out personally. No system
will do it, only you or me with our sleeves rolled up can crack the
back of bad studenting and we can only do it on an individual student,
never on a whole class only. He's slow = something is awful wrong.
Take fast action to correct it. Don't wait until next week. By then
he's got other messes stuck to him. If you can't graduate them with
their good sense appealed to and wisdom shining, graduate them in such
a state of shock they'll have nightmares if they contemplate
squirreling. Then experience will gradually bring about Three in them
and they'll know better than to chase butterflies when they should be
auditing.

When somebody enrolls, consider he or she has joined up for the
duration of the universe-never permit an "open-minded" approach.
If they're going to quit, let them quit fast. If they enrolled,
they're aboard; and if they're aboard, they're here on the same
terms as the rest of us-win or die in the attempt. Never let them be
half-minded about being Scientologists. The finest organizations in
history have been tough, dedicated organizations. Not one namby-pamby
bunch of panty-waist dilettantes have ever made anything. It's a
tough universe. The social veneer makes it seem mild. But only the
tigers survive-and even they have a hard time. We'll survive
because we are tough and are dedicated. When we do instruct somebody
properly, he becomes more and more tiger.

When we instruct half-mindedly and are afraid to offend, scared to
enforce, we don't make students into good Scientologists and that
lets everybody down. When Mrs. Pattycake comes to us to be taught, turn
that wandering doubt in her eye into a fixed, dedicated glare and
she'll win and we'll all win. Humor her and we all die a little.
The proper instruction attitude is, "You're here so you're a
Scientologist. Now we're going to make you into an expert auditor no
matter what happens. We'd rather have you dead than incapable."

Fit that into the economics of the situation and lack of adequate time
and you see the cross we have to bear.

But we won't have to bear it forever. The bigger we get, the more
economics and time we will have to do our job. And the only things
which can prevent us from getting that big fast are areas in from One
to Ten. Keep those in mind and we'll be able to grow. Fast. And as we
grow, our shackles will be less and less. Failing to keep One to Ten
will make us grow less.

So the ogre which might eat us up is not the government or the High
Priests. It's our possible failure to retain and practice our
technology.

An Instructor or Supervisor or Executive must challenge with ferocity
instances of "unworkability." They must uncover what did happen,
what was run and what was done or not done.

If you have One and Two, you can only acquire Three for all by making
sure of all the rest.

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or
something to do for lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman and Child on
it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend
on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the
trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless
trillions of years of the past. Don't muff it now because it seems
unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

Do them and we'll win.

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder
LRH:jw.rr.nt.ka.mes.rd.bk.gm
Copyright © 1965, 1970, 1973, 1980
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED"

Genesis

May 8, 2005, 10:03:29 PM5/8/05
''Do them and we'll win''. HCOPL 1965

Well, since your cult is shrinking, I guess
no one is following the policy.
Pretty evident, isn't it.

Genesis

Pete <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Pete

May 8, 2005, 11:31:52 PM5/8/05

Genesis wrote:
> ''Do them and we'll win''. HCOPL 1965
>
> Well, since your cult is shrinking, I guess
> no one is following the policy.
> Pretty evident, isn't it.
>
> Genesis

No shit.

Phil Scott

May 9, 2005, 1:08:37 AM5/9/05

"Pete" <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Highlighted points:

"Getting the correct technology applied consists of
One: Having the correct technology.
Two: Knowing the technology.
Three: Knowing it is correct.

Errrr pardon me Peetie... Hubbards crap was 99%
destructive...it produced a criminal cult, and hubbie died
nutz... screamin' 'Get them body thetans offa me'

whatta guy.. he also said cigarettes cured lung cancer...was
an abusive doper, drunk and follower of Aliester Crowley the
satanist.

But thanks for coming out as cult boy...and posting yer
picture ..that was honest. You will get over being an
airhead in a decade or so. Meantime try not to get your dick
caught in any doors.

Phil Scott

Pete

May 9, 2005, 1:23:47 AM5/9/05
Phil Scott wrote:

> Errrr pardon me Peetie... Hubbards crap was 99%
> destructive...it produced a criminal cult, and hubbie died
> nutz... screamin' 'Get them body thetans offa me'
>
> whatta guy.. he also said cigarettes cured lung cancer...was
> an abusive doper, drunk and follower of Aliester Crowley the
> satanist.
>
> But thanks for coming out as cult boy...and posting yer
> picture ..that was honest. You will get over being an
> airhead in a decade or so. Meantime try not to get your dick
> caught in any doors.
>

> Phil Scott

That was the most clearly written communication I have received from
you. Thank you for that.

Pete

"Getting the correct technology applied consists of
One: Having the correct technology.
Two: Knowing the technology.
Three: Knowing it is correct.

Zinj

May 9, 2005, 1:35:44 AM5/9/05
In article <pfCfe.280$3%4....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>, philscott888
@sf.sbcglobal.net says...

If you notice you lie to your mom:

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you find that you have to tell your children never to call you again:

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you discover that all your newspapers and TV Stations are
'suppressive':

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you can't complain when your business partner steals your money and
sneers at you as he does it:

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you think that Thomas Paine would have been a good Scientologist, but
obviously had too much 'case' to recognize the invaluable efforts of L.
Ron Hubbard (who wasn't born till a bit later):

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you can believe that George Orwell's '1984' has nothing to do with
Scientology:

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

If you can justify stealing the proceeds of a dedicated Scientologist's
checking account as 'KSW':

You're just Keeping Scientology® Working

Zinj

Pete

May 9, 2005, 1:56:45 AM5/9/05

(a) A weak certainty that it works in Three above can lead to

Pete

May 9, 2005, 2:03:50 AM5/9/05
Scientology: Books and tape lectures by L. Ron Hubbard

Church of Scientology: People, good or bad, in a front group. (The bad
people are mainly at the top.)

Zinj

May 9, 2005, 2:05:22 AM5/9/05
In article <1115618205....@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
pchof...@hotmail.com says...

<snip>

> (a) A weak certainty that it works in Three above can lead to
> weakness in Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.
> (b) Further, the not-too-bright have a bad point on the button
> Self-Importance.
> (c) The lower the IQ, the more the individual is shut off from the
> fruits of observation.
> (d) The service facs of people make them defend themselves against
> anything they confront good or bad and seek to make it wrong.
> (e) The bank seeks to knock out the good and perpetuate the bad.

If Scientology® actually *worked*, the horrific declaration of war
against 'Non-Scientologist Humanity' as *written* by L. Ron Hubbard
Himself in His notorious 'Keeping Scientology Working' dogma would be
completely sane.

As it is; KSW is pure insanity, and a blatant explaination of 'What is
Scientology' for those 'out-gradient' enough to see the toad-faced-turd-
behind-the-curtain befor he stole their souls.

Zinj

Pete

May 9, 2005, 2:09:05 AM5/9/05

Which one indicates to you?

Zinj

May 9, 2005, 2:11:03 AM5/9/05
Would someone, whether anonymously or not, please post the full 'Keeping
Scientology Working' screed as required as a preliminary to *every*
Scientology 'process', and factually being an element of what
'Scientologists' call the 'Rudiments'?

Zinj

Message has been deleted

Zinj

May 9, 2005, 2:21:31 AM5/9/05
In article <1115618945.4...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
pchof...@hotmail.com says...

<snip>

> Which one indicates to you?
>
> (a) A weak certainty that it works in Three above can lead to
> weakness in Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

Variously, I know that hypnotic 'training' 'works'. It's at least *one*
reason I stopped using auto-hypnosis, and accepted that there are *good*
reasons not to bypass learned filters.

> (b) Further, the not-too-bright have a bad point on the button
> Self-Importance.

It would be very hard to be a human who is not 'self-important';
although it's not impossible. It's downright dangerous to discover that
you are not only 'not-important', but that L. Ron Hubbard is.

> (c) The lower the IQ, the more the individual is shut off from the
> fruits of observation.

I have nothing that indicates that. I know many 'stupid' people who are
very 'connected' to the universe they live in. And many very *smart*
people who seem to think that they can 'force' the universe to be what
they want it to be.

> (d) The service facs of people make them defend themselves against
> anything they confront good or bad and seek to make it wrong.

Sanity and humanity makes people 'evaluate' themselves and their
universe at the level they choose/learn to use. I do my best not to
'evaluate' people until they begin 'evaluating' others.

At which point; they become 'Fair Game' :)

> (e) The bank seeks to knock out the good and perpetuate the bad.

There *is* no 'Bank'.
And, there's no free toaster oven either.

Zinj

Lisa Ruby

May 9, 2005, 2:22:47 AM5/9/05
Quote from HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965:

>Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect
>technology.
>Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
>Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of
>incorrect technology.
>Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.

Scientology considers your technology to be of the incorrect kind if it
is not conducive to making you into an obedient citizen of the upcoming
globalist society.

The fact that Scientology (the leading power in the New World Order
network) plans to close the door on "incorrect application of
technology" is ominous indeed.

http://www.libertytothecaptive­s.net

Phil Scott

May 9, 2005, 3:07:59 AM5/9/05

"Pete" <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

you have not differentiated the cheeze bait from the trap.
you have crossed a threshold and you thing thats the
utimate... because for you it was a step forward...you fail to
see that those you are jabbering at are a few light years
beyond that threshold.

You are now arrogant at that level... it is that arrogance and
ego that will keep you there... while it is not glued to the
bottom of the pits as you were before, cleaving to phatso's
dogma will keep you hovering there.

Phil Scott

Spacetraveler

May 9, 2005, 6:48:08 AM5/9/05

"Genesis" <genes...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ''Do them and we'll win''. HCOPL 1965
>
> Well, since your cult is shrinking, I guess
> no one is following the policy.
> Pretty evident, isn't it.

You are in error. COS is shrinking, the cult is shrinking. Scientology will
always be there.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

May 9, 2005, 6:49:50 AM5/9/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message
> Quote from HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965:

> >Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect
> >technology.
> >Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
> >Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of
> >incorrect technology.
> >Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.
>

> Scientology considers your technology to be of the incorrect kind if it
> is not conducive to making you into an obedient obedient citizen of the
> upcoming globalist society.

Are you mad? Still having these same fixations... Read PAB 79

Spacetraveler

> The fact that Scientology (the leading power in the New World Order
> network) plans to close the door on "incorrect application of
> technology" is ominous indeed.
>

> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Association in order to discredit, you failed...

Spacetraveler

RolandRB

May 9, 2005, 7:12:43 AM5/9/05

Pete wrote:
> Highlighted points:
>
> "Getting the correct technology applied consists of
> One: Having the correct technology.
> Two: Knowing the technology.
> Three: Knowing it is correct.
> Four: Teaching correctly the correct technology.
> Five: Applying the technology.
> Six: Seeing that the technology is correctly applied.
> Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect technology.
> Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
> Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology.
> Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.

You can't "Keep Scientology Working" if it never worked in the first
place. What peer-reviewed independent publications can you quote in
support of proving that Scientology works?

Kim P

May 9, 2005, 7:19:34 AM5/9/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Quote from HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965:
>

>>Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect
>>technology.
>>Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
>>Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of
>>incorrect technology.
>>Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.
>

> Scientology considers your technology to be of the incorrect kind if it
> is not conducive to making you into an obedient citizen of the upcoming
> globalist society.

WRONG - scientology considers your technology incorrect if it is not
directly from SOURCE and if it does not profit scientology.

> The fact that Scientology (the leading power in the New World Order
> network) plans to close the door on "incorrect application of
> technology" is ominous indeed.

scientology has NOTHING to do with any new world order or globalization
or anything else. KSW is all about making money, making more money,
making others to make more money...

You need to crawl out from under that rock you are hiding under and
do a little more reading, Scientology has nothing to do with anything
but scientology and making money for scientology.

Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen and have no meaning.

Kim P

Rev Norle Enturbulata

May 9, 2005, 8:08:16 AM5/9/05

"RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Besides conning people out of their money in order to give it to the
Scientology cult, one is "keeping Scientology working" whenever one is
running round a pole in the desert, doing Black PR or DA on an "enemy of the
Church" (spit!), or hiring a PI when you're too chicken to do a "noisy
investigation" yourself. Or, for that matter, being a chicken altogether,
or just living in fear of reprisal from the cult's so-called "management."

--
http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net
http://PerkinsTragedy.org - http://www.xenutv.net

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism

* "You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only
wayyou can control anybody is to lie to them."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "Radiation is apparently enormously water-soluble as well as water
removable. According to researchers, one merely has to take a hose to a
building surface or a road to wash the radiation off of it. This factor is
well known to defense trained personnel."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, Clear Body, Clear Mind, page 47
*
* "You're supposed to eat vegetables, not listen to them."
* - UK Review of Hubbard's "Thank You For Listening"
*
"Scientology is evil; its techniques evil; its practice a serious threat to
the community medically, morally and socially; and its adherents sadly
deluded and often mentally ill."
- 1965 Report into Scientology by Australian Governme

Heffer

May 9, 2005, 10:47:49 AM5/9/05
On 8 May 2005 18:15:36 -0700, "Pete" <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Highlighted points:
>
>"Getting the correct technology applied consists of
>One: Having the correct technology.
>Two: Knowing the technology.
>Three: Knowing it is correct.
>Four: Teaching correctly the correct technology.
>Five: Applying the technology.
>Six: Seeing that the technology is correctly applied.
>Seven: Hammering out of existence incorrect technology.
>Eight: Knocking out incorrect applications.
>Nine: Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology.
>Ten: Closing the door on incorrect application.

Well, looks like yet another screwup.

Squirrels galore and the freezone to boot.

---
Heffer, OSA Lackey, H-Group
#315905 on the Dorian List
Regurgitating Propagandist

Pete

May 9, 2005, 9:28:50 PM5/9/05

You almost hypnotised me there.

Pete

May 9, 2005, 9:29:44 PM5/9/05

Works for me.

Phil Scott

May 9, 2005, 11:35:10 PM5/9/05

"Pete" <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The Hitler Youth worked too.
Heroin 'works' for junkies
Captn Kangaroo works for idiots.

Hubbard works to lower levels then screws you to the wall
beyond that.

Enjoy.

Phil Scott
Cl 5, OT 5, L-12. audited both sides of the meter for
thousands of hours. The more you work with Hubbies crap
the more you see it was great cheeze, set in a nasty trap.
Hubbie wouldnt have died a screaming psychotic if he had a
clue...He had reverse clues. He was a disciple of Aliester
crowley the satanist... that ends badly.

Lisa Ruby

May 10, 2005, 2:02:54 AM5/10/05
Kim P wrote:

>Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen and have no meaning.

The fact that people are being imprisoned against their will and killed
if they try to break free of their chains is no theory. The fact that
the elderly are being kidnapped, disconnected from their families and
killed for profit is no theory either.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Larry T.

May 10, 2005, 2:11:38 AM5/10/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Lisa:

Some people "allow Scientology to cast a spell over them" which can give the
impression of one being held against ones will.

http://mysite.verizon.net/respu7h5/
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

Larry T.

May 10, 2005, 2:22:30 AM5/10/05

> Larry wrote:
>
>>Some people "allow Scientology to cast a spell over them" which can
> give the
>>impression of one being held against ones will.
>
> This is not what is occurring in the Sea Org and particularly not in
> the RPF:
>
> "The RPF has traits of the Concentration Camp and the Gulag both and in
> these modern times it is not acceptable to solve problems in
> disaffection, opposition, and counter and other - intention with
> murder. The RPF like Gulag and Concentration Camps is a solution of the
> SCIENTOLOGY COLLECTIVE to get rid of the ANY AND ALL OPPOSITION TO ITS
> GOALS AND PURPOSES."

Lisa:

The RPF is actually an alternative to being expelled or arrested for Sea Org
members. People do go in and come out.

(Not boasting) But. I met one girl in L.A. who went in and came out and she
looked really pretty when she came out and did not look upset at all, as a
matter of fact she looked very "OT".

Lisa Ruby

May 10, 2005, 2:17:15 AM5/10/05
Larry wrote:

>Some people "allow Scientology to cast a spell over them" which can
give the
>impression of one being held against ones will.

This is not what is occurring in the Sea Org and particularly not in
the RPF:

"The RPF has traits of the Concentration Camp and the Gulag both and in
these modern times it is not acceptable to solve problems in
disaffection, opposition, and counter and other - intention with
murder. The RPF like Gulag and Concentration Camps is a solution of the
SCIENTOLOGY COLLECTIVE to get rid of the ANY AND ALL OPPOSITION TO ITS
GOALS AND PURPOSES."

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/rpf-today.htm

Lisa Ruby

May 10, 2005, 4:01:45 AM5/10/05
It is interesting that RPF is a "solution of the Scientology collective
to get rid of any and all opposition to its goals and purposes". This
was what the concentration camps of Nazi Germany were used for.

Kim P

May 10, 2005, 7:50:48 AM5/10/05

YO - scientology is NOT some "new world orer" - they wanna be oh do they
wanna be but they are not and can not 0- scientology is nothing more
than a cult based on the delusionals ramblings of a self-medicating
drugged out fourth rate hack sci fi writer who wanted lots and lots of
money and power over people. Thing is he LIED about every aspect of his
life - he made up tall tales to make himself appear important - he had
delusions of grandeur and aspirations of being god.

This cult has nothing to do with your little conspiracy at all - it is a
cult - a small and shrinking cult that needs to be shut down permanently
only because of its inhumane policies and procedures not because of some
mythical new world order conspiracy.

Kim P

Phil Scott

May 10, 2005, 4:35:15 PM5/10/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> Kim P wrote:
>
> >Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen and have no meaning.
>

> The fact that people are being imprisoned against their will
and killed
> if they try to break free of their chains is no theory. The
fact that
> the elderly are being kidnapped, disconnected from their
families and
> killed for profit is no theory either.

It was front line in Texas and on 60 minutes when it was
found the police were getting a 10 to 15% bounty on anyone
they chose to write up as nutz and get routed to one of the
(charter system I think but Im not at all sure) mental
hospitals...HQ in Santa Monica calif. The patient was
pronounced cured the day the 50,000 dollar federal treatment
funds for the person ran out.

it is *way more than revealing that scn as anti psychiatry as
they are failed to make one single peep about this... the mess
with scn goes a lot deeper and is a lot worse than one
thinks.... the deeper one digs the messier it gets...now it is
bed with the CIA's Carlyle group.

Clooooz for even the dimmest one would suppose.

Having said that however it is made very easy for anyone
digging to connect a spinny set of dots... further obscuring
the real issues... its a hell of a pit... it pays to just
gather data in as unbiased a fashion as possible and be ready
to discard some of what you have as you go along however.

Who knows, maybe the cult didnt use the bounty scam for good
reasons, maybe Reedie boy the felon Slatkin had a stake in
it...or it could have been connected to Mikie Kobrins outfit,
the one run by the ex director of the NSA Col Wm Odom...

One is stunned however at the magnitude of the clues that some
are not able fathom as part of a larger whole.

Phil Scott

> Lisa Ruby
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Phil Scott

May 10, 2005, 4:37:59 PM5/10/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Yes indeedie thats Hubbards stated and published
purpose...if you read the policy you will find that it is to
be done by underhanded, ruthless and even hints at murderous
means when necessary.

but the coolaid is GREAT though.

Phil Scott

> http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/rpf-today.htm

Phil Scott

May 10, 2005, 4:42:45 PM5/10/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

ya but..... scientology doesn't use GAS... they just straps
em to a bed an jams drugs down their throat until death and
insantiy ensue.

therefore your comparrision is .. bogus :) (yuk
yuk,,, that was gallows humor from ARS...its a mix here ...it
pays to read between those lines... but also many critics do
not connect dots at all...

here is the deal...for instance on the Hubbard was a satanist
thang... it only took 7 years before this was seen as relevant
to exposing the cult...etc. It pays to know that and be
relaxed, because this glacier moves very slowly.)

Kare...@gmail.com

May 10, 2005, 10:19:29 PM5/10/05
> *************************************

THIS IS SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE CULT'S
COURSES AD NAUSEAM, AS A LITTLE COMIC RELIEF....

******************************­******************************­******************

FLUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Sent-to-Hell Manor, East Grimstead, Nosex

FCO POLICE-YOU LETTER 7 FEBRUARY 1965

Regurgitate
Sent-to-Hell students
Slave-member Hat
etc...

Note: Neglect of this Police-you letter has caused great hardship
on me (Elron Flubbard) by costing me millions in personal
financial gain, enormous ego deflation and getting millions to
escape the lies I put out and the domination they come under as a
result.

The neglect of it forced me to engage in an all-out (but cruelly
delightful) effort to intimidate, brow-beat, break and crush staff
members into doing My Will so Scamintology could survive
internationally against the basic vested interests; who
see through my scam.

Within 5 years after the issue of this police-you letter with me off
the lines of actual work and into the euphoria of taking drugs such
as pinks and greys violation of My Will (accorded to me
by Aleister Crowley) had almost destroyed the false churches I had
set up to avoid taxes. Quickie grades entered in and got people way up
the
false Bridge to Nowhere before they could pay me everything they
own. This both denied me tens of millions in lost earnings and
slavery to tens of thousands of people. Therefore in my capacity as
Lord
Of Earth, Reincarnated Buddha, Commode of the Imaginary Sea Navy,
Source
of Everything, and Infinite Ego I decree and enact that actions which
neglect My Will are HIGH CRIMES resulting in Kangaroo Courts under my
supreme Whim on ADMINISTRATORS and EXECUTIVES of
my scam.

It is not entirely a tactic matter as I don't
care if we are honest or not, nor if people see they are being
ripped-off.
It is the BUSINESS (not religion, you fools) OF EVERY SLAVE MEMBER to
enforce My Will regardless of whether it is
destroying peoples,families, finances, sanity or futures.
IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL.

ALL LEVELS
(Resistance is futile)

KEEPING SCAMINTOLGY WORKING
(for me)
FCO Secretary must brainwash every new recruit with this and
eliminate any of them who dares to question MY Will or Absolute
Authority and Ego, quietly and without sorrow.

We have some time passed the point of working my scam by
pretending to own and control the technology that was
originally plagiarized from others. The only thing now is getting this
scam applied to the whole
world. If you can't get the scamtechnology applied
(including that of scamming and getting away with it) you can't
deliver to
me what I made you promise. It's as simple as this. If you can get the
scam technology applied you can deliver to me what I made you promise.
The
best thing you can be up-graded for (in my
imaginary Navy) is to actually fail to deliver something valuable to
our
clients (parishoners, lol) without them realizing that they got
stiffed. No results and bad results are the hall-mark of a truly
great scam. We must live up to that high standard and never
actually deliver anything of value for the millions we rake in.
Make sure that all gains(lol) are temporary if at all, and that all
payments to us are truly permanent.Attacks from governments or
monopolies only occur if we fail to get away with delivering bad
results and no results. Therefore the road before Scamintology is
clear
and its ultimate success as a total scam is assured if the
scamtechnology
is applied and we get away with it forever.
So it is the task of every slave of whatever rank in Scamintology
to get the scamtechnology applied.

Getting the correct scamtechnology applied consists of;

One: Having the scamtechnology.

Two: Knowing how the scam works.

Three: Knowing the scamtechnology really does scam.

Four: Teaching my slaves to apply the scamtechnology without
self-determined thought or awareness.

Five: Applying the scamtechnology.

Six: Seeing that the scamtechnology actually makes tons of
money, money and more money and we don't get found out.

Six again: Seeing that the scamtechnology actually makes tons of
money, money and more money, MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY....and we get
away with it.

Seven: Hammering out of existence by any means, legal or illegal,
everything that could expose our scam.

Eight: Knocking out, killing, maiming, ruining, discrediting,
harming, P.I'ing, litigating to death, setting-up, framing,
smashing to a pulp, etc........... anyone that sees through the scam
and
tells about it.

Nine: Closing the door on any possibility that law enforcement or
anyone at all could put a stop to our scam.

Ten: Closing the door on any law-enforcement or internet public
opinion or victims' efforts to stop us scamming till we own the
whole world.

One above has been set-up to scam people beautifully.

Two has been achieved by many, and some of them don't even
realize it is a scam or that I am not really trustworthy, ....can you
believe it?? lol.

Three is achieved by the individual scaminslave applying the
scamtechnology in a manner that puts money in my hands and
they see that I get it all.

Four is being done daily successfully in most areas of the world
that I have so far managed to contaminate with our scam.

Five is consistently accomplished daily, and it gets me huge
amounts of money without my doing anything of value, inflates
my ego, permits my tantrums on my wives and slaves and allows
me to apply my favorite Black Magic principle "Do what thou
wilt shall be the Whole of the Law", by my very good friend
Aleister Crowley. Yumm.

Six is acheived by correct mafia tactics, false accounting, hidden
money-laundering, pay-offs of judges, DA's etc, litigation
monstrosities, blackmailing, false PR, lies, spammingof internet,
framing critics with false crimes etc....

Seven is done by too few as we have not yet achieved a
million-staff OSA network.

Eight is not worked on hard enough as some critics are still
alive,.... even though our fanatical OSA mob has beaten them to a
pulp over and over again.

Nine is impeded by stupidly reasoned ideas such as
humane treatment, real ethics, morals, truth, justice, fairness,
kindness,
honesty, etc...all of which are FORBIDDEN in our organisation. For
God's
sake...we aren't really a religion!!
That's just for tax purposes, silly!
ANYTHING goes if it gets us money and we get away with it.
That's senior policy!!

Ten is seldom done with enough evil, ferocity, sadism, illegality
or arrogance. The mere fact that ANY law enforcement, critics,
verbose victims or pro-truth lawyers are still alive is an out-point
of some magnitude! Any internet presence that is spewing the hate
of being scammed is just religious bigotry against our very
lucrative scheme that religiously scams ALL its members, staff
and public alike. We are equal opportunity scammers and proud
of it. We will scam anyone of any race, creed or color without
distinction.
. . .

In all the years I have been scheming (engaged in
researchol) I have been open to plagiarizing any source of
real research and have been wide open to stealing their ideas. I
once had the idea that people other than myself had intelligence
too. A third of a ton of Ego has thoroughly disabused me of that
idea. Willing as I divinely was to condescend to listen to mere
mortals and their suggestions only a handful of the unworthy
idiots ever said anything I could copy for profit. I made my navy
slaves eat crows, beans and rice for going astray and suggesting
they might know better than me. Some even went overboard for
it.

On the other hand, there have been thousands and thousands of
ideas which, if they had been accepted and acted upon, would
have resulted in our scam being openly exposed for what it is.
This would have blown my sanity to pieces.

So I know what a group of free-thinking, self-determined, high
self-esteem people will do and how horribly sane they will go in
destroying workable scams which benefit me. My actual
percentages are about 80% to me (by proper money-laundering)
,15% to my for-profit sales agents (FSMs) to invest with Reed
Slatkin, and 5% to orgs, running costs and staff for beans, rice
and roach-ridden hovels to live in.

Actually the dollar amounts to staff slaves and to me are about
twenty (to them) to one hundred thousand (to me). Its my scam
and I reap the rewards. This point may be attacked as unpopular,
egotistical or unfair. It probably is. But I dont care. Its a big
survival
point for my ego. I don't see that being popular, self-denying, or
fair
have ever done anything to make me money. Scamintology is not a
democracy.
It is MY PERSONAL Kingdom of Tyranny as SOURCE who gives out Command
Intention and everyone in the jungle of humanity applauds me and jumps
my every whim. If they don't bow to photos of me or bronze bust
idols of
me they will get to be
corpses. They must all be kept SUBSERVIENT and WEAK so Da Midget and
OSA
will get them to pay income taxes even though the false churches
don't.

Our scamintechnology has not been connived and contrived by a
group. It is mine all mine!!!!!!!
True, if the wretched zombie group of dedicated unthinking
numbskulls on staff and in my imaginary Navy, had not slaved to
untreated fatal illness and death by malnutrition etc... for my
personal profit while I was still only megalomanic I would not
have been able to come to my full glory as the King of Scammers
Worldwide (KSW).
**********************

Lisa Ruby

May 10, 2005, 10:22:06 PM5/10/05
Phil Scott wrote:

>here is the deal...for instance on the Hubbard was a satanist
>thang... it only took 7 years before this was seen as relevant
>to exposing the cult...etc. It pays to know that and be
>relaxed, because this glacier moves very slowly.)

I know the glacier moves slowly but the whole truth can speed things up.

Lisa Ruby

May 10, 2005, 10:26:25 PM5/10/05
I am waiting for someone to come on here and say that Scientology is
not connected with the CIA or the NSA. Anybody?

Lisa Ruby

Zinj

May 10, 2005, 11:06:39 PM5/10/05
Commis...@groupmail.com says...

> I am waiting for someone to come on here and say that Scientology is
> not connected with the CIA or the NSA. Anybody?
>

> Lisa Ruby

OK. I'll say it.

Zinj

Phil Scott

May 10, 2005, 11:31:38 PM5/10/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Here, the whole truth attracts disinformation artists
from a range of well known and not so well known parties
interested in clouding the water... not just scn's but their
associates for decades now as I keep mentioning...then of
course there are idiots on all sides of these issues who
believe random mixes of the truth and disinformation... and
attack with the full force of their two digit IQ's... so its
slow.

The best of luck in your endeavors..

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

May 10, 2005, 11:33:18 PM5/10/05

> I am waiting for someone to come on here and say that
Scientology is
> not connected with the CIA or the NSA. Anybody?

Not I of course... the primary batch of absolutely
ruthless trashers that struck when I mentioned such
connections, (almost limitlessly well documented) have mostly
departed.

Phil Scott

> Lisa Ruby

Larry T.

May 10, 2005, 11:53:49 PM5/10/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

>I am waiting for someone to come on here and say that Scientology is
> not connected with the CIA or the NSA. Anybody?
>

> Lisa Ruby

Lisa:

Honestly?

Why?

I do not think that it is actually.

Kim P

May 11, 2005, 7:06:05 AM5/11/05

why wuold they be?? Sheesh woman get a new hobby this one is turning
your brain to mush

Kim P

Rev Norle Enturbulata

May 11, 2005, 7:32:00 AM5/11/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

>I am waiting for someone to come on here and say that Scientology is
> not connected with the CIA or the NSA. Anybody?

Yawn! Okay, "Scientology is not connected with the CIA or the NSA."

Now would you explain what you mean by "connected with"?

1. Controlled or created by
2. In partnership with
3. Infiltrated or influencing-coercing
4. Persecuted by
5. Just good friends

Check one.

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*

* "Radiation is apparently enormously water-soluble as well as water
removable. According to researchers, one merely has to take a hose to a
building surface or a road to wash the radiation off of it. This factor is
well known to defense trained personnel."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, Clear Body, Clear Mind, page 47
*

* "Consider this officer lacking in the essential qualities of judgement,
leadership and cooperation. He acts without forethought as to probable
results... Not considered qualified for command or promotion at this time.
Recommend duty on a large vessel where he can be properly supervised."
* - US Navy Fitness Report Reprimanding L. Ron Hubbard

Jommy Cross

May 11, 2005, 11:24:27 PM5/11/05
On 8 May 2005 18:15:36 -0700, "Pete" <pchof...@hotmail.com> wrote in msg
<1115601335....@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>
>When we instruct half-mindedly and are afraid to offend, scared to
>enforce, we don't make students into good Scientologists and that
>lets everybody down. When Mrs. Pattycake comes to us to be taught, turn
>that wandering doubt in her eye into a fixed, dedicated glare and
>she'll win and we'll all win. Humor her and we all die a little.
>The proper instruction attitude is, "You're here so you're a
>Scientologist. Now we're going to make you into an expert auditor no
>matter what happens. We'd rather have you dead than incapable."
<snip>

>L. RON HUBBARD
>Founder
>LRH:jw.rr.nt.ka.mes.rd.bk.gm
>Copyright © 1965, 1970, 1973, 1980
>by L. Ron Hubbard
>ALL RIGHTS RESERVED"

But they're all demonstrably incapable.

Does that make it more or less likely they'll be dehydrated to death?

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Jommy Cross

May 12, 2005, 12:40:24 AM5/12/05
On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:48:08 GMT, "Spacetraveler"
<spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote in msg
<IdHfe.23758$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>:

>"Genesis" <genes...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ''Do them and we'll win''. HCOPL 1965
>>
>> Well, since your cult is shrinking, I guess
>> no one is following the policy.
>> Pretty evident, isn't it.
>
>You are in error. COS is shrinking, the cult is shrinking. Scientology will
>always be there.

Yeah, but Ron's gone, so it's just you and Babsi holding the true flame
now. Her kidneys are bad, and you sound shaky enough.

What'll happen once you two are gone? In your account all those other
$cienos (including every $cieno posting here) are just mindless drones.

ment...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2005, 10:04:24 AM5/12/05
me to apply my favorite Black Magic principle "Do what thou
wilt shall be the Whole of the Law", by my very good friend
Aleister Crowley.

This is not a 'Black Magic principle' get your facts right before
lumping certain things in with Scientology. A trait often spotted in
the postings on this group.