Schiavo autopsy vs. McPherson autopsy

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 17, 2005, 3:53:22 PM6/17/05
I requested the Schiavo autopsy from
http://www.co.pinellas.fl.us/forensics/Autopsy_Request/autopsy_request.htm
and received it (it's probably also online somewhere). You can compare
the "vitreous" values of her (page 2 of the PDF) with the ones of the
McPherson autopsy, which is at
http://www.shipbrook.com/jeff/CoS/autopsy.html

Some of the values are similar, some are quite different.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Lisa Ruby

Jun 18, 2005, 3:27:19 AM6/18/05
Tilman wrote:

>Some of the values are similar,
>some are quite different.

There are some similar criminal issues in both cases too:

the abuse and/or neglect of a disabled adult

the practice of medicine without a license

death by dehydration

See: Pat Anderson and Her Role in the Lisa McPherson Case

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/pat_anderson_lisa_mcpherson.html

Larry T.

Jun 18, 2005, 4:28:06 PM6/18/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

Lisa:

I don't know why Lisa McPherson and Terry Schiavo were not just sent to The
Benny Hinn Ministries for a spiritual repair.

http://www.bennyhinn.org/default.cfm

One time The Reverend Hinn had a "lost soul" on his show who had cancer in 6
parts of her body. He said a special prayer like this:

"And the Lord is taking all the cancer cells from your body, from you bone
marrow, from you liver, from you instestines and is healing you. The cancer
is leaving your body".

And at the end of the show the woman was cleared of 6 different kinds of
cancer in 15 minutes.

Larry

Lisa Ruby

Jun 18, 2005, 9:07:11 PM6/18/05
Larry wrote:

>I don't know why Lisa McPherson and Terry
>Schiavo were not just sent to The Benny Hinn
>Ministries for a spiritual repair.

Besides the fact that obvious fact Hinn is in no position to
ask God to heal anyone, it was not Scientology's goal to "repair" or
rehabilitate Lisa or Terri. They were
handled according to plan.

For example, Scientology did not have to be so obvious
about the fact that they brought about the death of Lisa
McPherson. It would have been a simple matter for them to
have her die in a way that did not implicate them in
the least.

But this was not the plan. What they did to Lisa
(including the outrageous fairgaming of those who
sought to bring them to justice) paved the way for
the cruel illegal treatment Terri Schiavo endured in
Scientology-controlled Pinellas-Pasco
court system.

Another thing I've noticed is that Terri's name was spelled with a "y"
in the court documents too. They did not bother to properly spell the
name of the one they so badly wanted to put to death. This, like
everything done regarding this case, (including Jeb Bush's recent
reopening of this case on June 17th--a Scientology highday) was
calculated.

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Jun 18, 2005, 10:28:41 PM6/18/05
Lisa McPherson and Terri Schiavo: Same Crimes

While Scientology's role was overt in the Lisa McPherson
case and partially covert in the Terri Schiavo case, the
main criminal issues are the same:

abuse and/or neglect of a disabled adult

practice of medicine without a license

dehydration

It is no coincidence that the same crimes for which Scientology
was indicted in the Lisa McPherson case - abuse and neglect
of a disabled adult and the illegal practice of medicine - are being
repeated against Terri Schindler Schiavo.

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/pat_anderson_lisa_mcpherson.html