Bowing to goons

Gerry Armstrong

Nov 19, 2002, 7:24:12 AM11/19/02
One of the hallmarks of the goons who carry out OSA command intention
by attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims is their
pretended stupidity. By a pretended stupid interpretation they can use
pretty well anything to forward OSA's nasty intention. By pretended
stupidity they then even deny doing what they're doing.

One of the pretended stupidities they're using to attack me and the
goon squad page, which contains a number of their attacks on
Scientology's fair game victims, is the pretended stupidity that I'm
saying that the goons doing all the attacking are OSA. Since this
pretended stupidity is pretended, it's in truth a bald faced lie.

The pretended stupid interpretation that the goons are using to
support or prove their pretended stupid conclusion that I am saying
that they are OSA, when all I have ever said is that their attacks on
Scientology's fair game victims forwards OSA command intention, is the
capitalization of the letters "O," "S" and "A" in the marquee.

Here's where Rob Clark reaches that pretended stupid conclusion:

[Quote]

Are you alleging that Deana Holmes, Diane Richardson, Rebecca
Hartong and others are OSA? I can't see any other meaning to the
capitalization of the letters "O," "S," and "A" in "goOn SquAd."

[End Quote]

Here's where Deana stupidly pretends that I have...

[Quote]

the temerity to say that [she is] OSA. "

[End Quote]

Here's where Rob also pretends to be equally stupid:

[Quote]

The only thing in common between all those people is that they've
disagreed with [me]. Only to a cult mentality does that justify
calling them OSA.

[End Quote]

Here Claire leverages that pretended stupid interpretation into a
slander charge (or is it libel?):

[Quote]

Ah. So she ~should~ be on a webpage slandering her. (Is it libel in
the internet as it is in regular print media?) Whatever.

[End Quote]

It should be noted that the only written material on that page about
the goons, except for the stupidly misinterpreted marquee, is their
own posts, quoted accurately in complete context.

Here Claire implies that I'm identifying the goons as orgboarded OSA
staff, and forwards the pretended stupidity that the people who are
forwarding OSA command intention by attacking the Scientology cult's
fair game victims are really just anyone who disagrees with me:

[Quote]

Is it true that anyone who disagrees with [Arnie Lerma] or Gerry is
automatically a Dept 20 operative?

[End Quote]

Here again, Rob is using the pretended stupid interpretation of the
marquee lettering on the goonsquad follies page, even after "learning"
the correct interpretation, to prove his pretended stupid conclusion:

[Quote]

If capitalizing the letters "OSA" in "goOnSquAd follies" is not
supposed to imply some connection to OSA by the people on the page,
then exactly what is it supposed to imply?

I think the only reasonable inference is that Armstrong is accusing
the people featured on his hate page of being OSA or connected to OSA.
I find this to be frankly lunatic behavior.

Obviously you do not differ significantly, since in attempting to
mitigate the page, you list every other salient feature of the page
EXCEPT the one feature which is most discreditable about it.

Do you expect your curious silence on the main aspect of the page
which is objectionable to remain unnoticed?

[End Quote]

And finally, here Rob makes it perfectly clear that his pretended
stupid intepretation of the capitalization of the letters "O," "S" and
"A" in the goon squad follies marquee proves his pretended stupid
conclusion that I am identifying the goons, who forward OSA's command
intention of attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims, as
OSA agents:

[Quote]

Good job. You've beat out Lerma by having an OSA page that
doesn't include a single active OSA agent except possibly Keith Wyatt.

Here's Gerry's list of OSA:

Deana Holmes
Rebecca Hartong
Diane Richardson
Cerridwen
Fluffygirl (Claire Swazey)
Pookie
Cerridwen
Scarff (close enough)
Keith Wyatt (that one I'll give you)
Gandalf
Starshadow
Tigger

Of these 12, there is credible reason to believe that about 2 of them
are OSA. The rest of them have done nothing but disagree with
Gerry Jihad.

To those of you who may think that Gerry is not, in fact, calling them
OSA, I defy you to explain exactly why the letters "OSA" are twice
the size of the other letters in this graphic:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/images/marquee.jpg
Assuming a lack of "pure coincidence" for this, what is your
interpretation?

IMO, it is chickenshit, stating that the people on the page are OSA
while doing it in such a way that the loon doing it can slither back
from it and claim not to have been saying that after all when he is
later called on it (as I am doing now).

[End Quote]

I have never stated or even implied that any of the goons on a.r.s.
who forward OSA's intention by attacking the Scientology cult's fair
game victims are employed by OSA, or are employed by anyone else or
any agency acting for OSA. I have no way of knowing that and I have
never said it. Even if they were contracted OSA staff, they'd never
provide their contracts and their denials would sound just like the
denials of non-contract goons.

I do not know their motivation for forwarding OSA's intention by
attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims. I believe that
there is ample evidence to support a conclusion that the motivation
they give, if they give any, for attacking the Scientology cult's fair
game victims, is pretended. I believe that their stupidity, which is
obviously necessary to carry out these attacks, since stupidity is in
evidence in and a part of every one of their attacks, is also
pretended.

Nevertheless, because the goons are pretending to stupidly
misinterpret the capitalization of the letters "O," "S" and "A" in the
goon squad follies marquee, and making these letters "twice the size
of the other letters in this graphic," in order to prove their
pretended stupid conclusion that I'm calling them OSA agents, I'm
uncapitalizing these letters and reducing their size.

Since Rob states that the capitalization of the "O," "S" and "A" in
the marquee is the "main aspect of the page which is objectionable,"
the uncapitalization of these letters should take care of almost all
objections. Any other objections have been eliminated by reducing the
size of the letters "O," "S" and "A."

So, goons and ungoons, OSA and unOSA, clams and wogs (R), drop by and
take a gander at the goon squad follies' new and eminiently
unmisinterpretable marquee.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Gerry Armstrong

Nov 19, 2002, 7:26:59 AM11/19/02

ptsc

Nov 19, 2002, 9:07:31 AM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:24:12 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>And finally, here Rob makes it perfectly clear that his pretended

>stupid intepretation of the capitalization of the letters "O," "S" and
>"A" in the goon squad follies marquee proves his pretended stupid
>conclusion that I am identifying the goons, who forward OSA's command
>intention of attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims, as
>OSA agents:

The fact that you promptly changed it to conceal the original image,
then promptly generated a cloud of verbiage to cover your retreat,
seems to indicate the original interpretation was spot-on. This evasion
is so pathetic it begs the question of who you actually expect to be
stupid enough to believe it.

I have posted the original marquee image as well as the current image
for comparison on abs, since you have seen fit to remove the original
in a web editing frenzy not seen since the Men Without Heads fiasco.

ptsc

Gerry Armstrong

Nov 19, 2002, 9:57:14 AM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:07:31 -0500, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:24:12 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org>
>wrote:
>
>>And finally, here Rob makes it perfectly clear that his pretended
>>stupid intepretation of the capitalization of the letters "O," "S" and
>>"A" in the goon squad follies marquee proves his pretended stupid
>>conclusion that I am identifying the goons, who forward OSA's command
>>intention of attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims, as
>>OSA agents:
>
>The fact that you promptly changed it to conceal the original image,
>then promptly generated a cloud of verbiage to cover your retreat,
>seems to indicate the original interpretation was spot-on. This evasion
>is so pathetic it begs the question of who you actually expect to be
>stupid enough to believe it.

Well since in your pretended stupidity you assert that my changing of
the marquee image indicates that your original pretended stupid
misinterpretation was spot-on, I am changing the image back.

Surely that will prove even to you that your original pretended stupid
misinterpretation was utter BS.

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

>I have posted the original marquee image as well as the current image
>for comparison on abs, since you have seen fit to remove the original
>in a web editing frenzy not seen since the Men Without Heads fiasco.
>
>ptsc

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

ptsc

Nov 19, 2002, 10:10:51 AM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:57:14 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Well since in your pretended stupidity you assert that my changing of

>the marquee image indicates that your original pretended stupid
>misinterpretation was spot-on, I am changing the image back.

Wow. That's logical.

>Surely that will prove even to you that your original pretended stupid
>misinterpretation was utter BS.

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

Okay, so to prove something I haven't exactly figured out yet, you changed
the image, but now to go nyah nyah you changed it back. And this strange
little piece of performance art proves what exactly?

Wouldn't it have been easier just to have pretended you never meant anything
by capitalizing OSA in the first place while not changing it than changing it
to prove it didn't mean anything, followed immediately thereafter by changing
it back to prove it really really didn't mean anything?

Obviously this is one of those Profit of GAWD things that we mere humans
are too dense to understand.

ptsc

Gerry Armstrong

Nov 19, 2002, 11:49:05 AM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:10:51 -0500, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:57:14 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org>
>wrote:
>
>>Well since in your pretended stupidity you assert that my changing of
>>the marquee image indicates that your original pretended stupid
>>misinterpretation was spot-on, I am changing the image back.
>
>Wow. That's logical.

Yes, it is. But you snipped your pretended stupidty that underlies the
logic.

Here it is:

[Quote]

The fact that you promptly changed it to conceal the original image,
then promptly generated a cloud of verbiage to cover your retreat,
seems to indicate the original interpretation was spot-on.

[End Quote

>>Surely that will prove even to you that your original pretended stupid
>>misinterpretation was utter BS.
>
>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
>
>Okay, so to prove something I haven't exactly figured out yet, you changed
>the image, but now to go nyah nyah you changed it back. And this strange
>little piece of performance art proves what exactly?
>
>Wouldn't it have been easier just to have pretended you never meant anything
>by capitalizing OSA in the first place while not changing it than changing it
>to prove it didn't mean anything, followed immediately thereafter by changing
>it back to prove it really really didn't mean anything?
>
>Obviously this is one of those Profit of GAWD things that we mere humans
>are too dense to understand.

If you really, really pretend really, really hard to be really, really
stupid you can pretend you're too dense to understand just about
anything.

Tilman Hausherr

Nov 19, 2002, 11:58:15 AM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:57:14 +0100, Gerry Armstrong
<ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in
<vpjktucpoi8aovk46...@4ax.com>:

>Well since in your pretended stupidity you assert that my changing of
>the marquee image indicates that your original pretended stupid
>misinterpretation was spot-on, I am changing the image back.
>
>Surely that will prove even to you that your original pretended stupid
>misinterpretation was utter BS.
>
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

ptsc "pulled it in" :-)

bl...@helicopter.pad

Nov 19, 2002, 4:00:03 PM11/19/02
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:24:12 +0100,
Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

> One of the hallmarks of the goons who carry out OSA command intention
> by attacking the Scientology cult's fair game victims is their
> pretended stupidity. By a pretended stupid interpretation they can use
> pretty well anything to forward OSA's nasty intention. By pretended
> stupidity they then even deny doing what they're doing.

Black Helicopters Black Helicopters Black Helicopters Black Helicopters
[...]

Gerry Armstrong

Nov 19, 2002, 4:11:16 PM11/19/02

See what I mean.

© Gerry Armstrong