The word SCIENTOLOGY was already used in 1910 - Hubbard didnot invent it anyway

antisectes

Mar 12, 2007, 1:11:53 PM3/12/07
See this item: it's said that "scientlogy" was used three times in the
book, as far as 1910.

http://item.express.ebay.com/1910-pre-L-Ron-Hubbard-SCIENTOLOGY-The-New-Word_W0QQitemZ130089257853QQihZ003QQtrZexpQQcmdZExpressItem

Since it was used under the german form scientologie in 1931, and since
dianetics was used since 1624 or so under the form dianoetics, hubbard
was just a plagiarizing loon. Unless he was also these authors and was
visited by their Body Thetans (was he such a thief that he would have
stolen BTs to other people?)

Lermanet.com

Mar 12, 2007, 1:19:39 PM3/12/07

And the word Engram was used by a contemporary of Pavlov,
a guy that was assassinated by Stalin, because he explained the
mechanisms being used by Stalin to control people - including a
technique of mental manipulation that consists of the labeling of good
people by association with vile people, A brilliant Russian professor
of psychology named Vladimir Michailovitch Bechterev.

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FRIENDS and FAMILY
to get them out while they are still alive!

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381

"it's incredible how much money the hypnotized disciples of a clever and ruthless operator will plead and beg of him to accept from them"
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation..
in suing Lerma, ...is to stifle criticism of
Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Kilia

Mar 12, 2007, 1:59:04 PM3/12/07
On Mar 12, 11:11 am, "antisectes" <roger.gon...@chello.fr> wrote:
> See this item: it's said that "scientlogy" was used three times in the
> book, as far as 1910.
>
> http://item.express.ebay.com/1910-pre-L-Ron-Hubbard-SCIENTOLOGY-The-N...

> Since it was used under the german form scientologie in 1931, and since
> dianetics was used since 1624 or so under the form dianoetics, hubbard
> was just a plagiarizing loon. Unless he was also these authors and was
> visited by their Body Thetans (was he such a thief that he would have
> stolen BTs to other people?)

WOW! He's asking for alot of money....but I suppose worth every bit
of it!

R. Hill

Mar 12, 2007, 2:08:35 PM3/12/07
On Mar 12, 1:11 pm, "antisectes" <roger.gon...@chello.fr> wrote:
> See this item: it's said that "scientlogy" was used three times in the
> book, as far as 1910.
>
> http://item.express.ebay.com/1910-pre-L-Ron-Hubbard-SCIENTOLOGY-The-N...

> Since it was used under the german form scientologie in 1931, and since
> dianetics was used since 1624 or so under the form dianoetics, hubbard
> was just a plagiarizing loon. Unless he was also these authors and was
> visited by their Body Thetans (was he such a thief that he would have
> stolen BTs to other people?)

The Agitator, Wellsboro, PA., Oct. 27, 1885:

(3rd column from the right, near the top)

"The *scientologist* of Rutgers college, at New Brunswick, N.J.,
recognized the shock of the Hell Gate explosion just fifteen minutes
before it occurred. This is considered by the wicked as a remarkable
instance of tbe reconciliation of faith and science."

http://www.xenu-directory.net/share/18851027-us-wellsboroagitator.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Gate

An *OT* scientologist in 1885 :-)

Ray.

antisectes

Mar 12, 2007, 2:30:16 PM3/12/07

yes, some sort of a OT before time.

reminds me of a tape called "The errors in Time" or such, 18 july 1963,
SHSBC 316.

Scientology is itself an error in everything.

Reality Check

Mar 12, 2007, 3:30:03 PM3/12/07
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:11:53 +0100, "antisectes"
<roger....@chello.fr> wrote:

The full text of the book is available here for anyone interested:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/tnw/index.htm

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 12, 2007, 6:19:39 PM3/12/07
On Mar 12, 3:30 pm, Reality Check <t...@archives.c0m> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:11:53 +0100, "antisectes"
>
> <roger.gon...@chello.fr> wrote:
> >See this item: it's said that "scientlogy" was used three times in the
> >book, as far as 1910.
>
> >http://item.express.ebay.com/1910-pre-L-Ron-Hubbard-SCIENTOLOGY-The-N...

> >Since it was used under the german form scientologie in 1931, and since
> >dianetics was used since 1624 or so under the form dianoetics, hubbard
> >was just a plagiarizing loon. Unless he was also these authors and was
> >visited by their Body Thetans (was he such a thief that he would have
> >stolen BTs to other people?)
>
> The full text of the book is available here for anyone interested:
> http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/tnw/index.htm < <

Thanks for the link on this!

Reality Check wrote: The full text of the book is available here for
anyone interested:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/tnw/index.htm

Reality Check

Mar 12, 2007, 7:07:19 PM3/12/07
On 12 Mar 2007 15:19:39 -0700, "Out_Of_The_Dark"
<xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 12, 3:30 pm, Reality Check <t...@archives.c0m> wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:11:53 +0100, "antisectes"
>>
>> <roger.gon...@chello.fr> wrote:
>> >See this item: it's said that "scientlogy" was used three times in the
>> >book, as far as 1910.
>>
>> >http://item.express.ebay.com/1910-pre-L-Ron-Hubbard-SCIENTOLOGY-The-N...
>>
>> >Since it was used under the german form scientologie in 1931, and since
>> >dianetics was used since 1624 or so under the form dianoetics, hubbard
>> >was just a plagiarizing loon. Unless he was also these authors and was
>> >visited by their Body Thetans (was he such a thief that he would have
>> >stolen BTs to other people?)
>>
>> The full text of the book is available here for anyone interested:
>> http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/tnw/index.htm < <
>
>Thanks for the link on this!

You're welcome :)

Mark Thorson

Mar 13, 2007, 12:01:06 AM3/13/07
Kilia wrote:

> WOW! He's asking for alot of money....but I suppose worth
> every bit of it!

That's the same guy that bought up most of the
Volney Mathison books available on book search
services, and then turned around and auctioned
them at high prices on eBay.

antisectes

Mar 13, 2007, 4:57:07 AM3/13/07

Indeed, that's really useful. I would'nt buy the 500 dollars book just
to have few pages!

The website is perfect.

roger