Scientology v. Armstrong, interview on The Standard December 7, 2007

Gerry Armstrong

Dec 4, 2007, 12:57:35 AM12/4/07
Last week, Randall Mark, the host of CHNU TV's program The Standard,
interviewed me about the Scientology v. Armstrong war. According to
the station's web site, the interview will air Friday, December 7 in
the Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Victoria markets at 9:00 PM. Here in
Chilliwack that's Channel 10.
http://www.chnutv.ca/tv/standard/

On Mark:

[Quote]

Before assuming his position with The Standard Randall Mark was a
professor of Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at Trinity Western
University for six years, and a professor of World Religions at Simon
Fraser University. His writing and research interests have included
the interplay of film with spirituality and the importance of
inter-religious dialogue in Canada.

Mark has written numerous articles and book reviews and has recently
penned an academic book exploring the religious and political thought
of Canada’s premiere philosopher, George Grant. He also has extensive
experience as a public speaker and corporate trainer and has developed
a number of seminars that deal with topics such as marital
communication, spirituality and dealing with grief and loss.

[End Quote]
http://www.omnibc.ca/info/press/p_20070910.shtml

A Vancouver Scientology representative OT VIII Susan Kerr has been on
the program in the past, and I proposed to the producer that we meet
in a debate format. Here she's identified as the cult's "Human Rights
Director."
http://humanrights.scientology-tor.ca/2006_12_01_archive.html
It would be great to debate her because the Scientology v. Armstrong
case demonstrates that virtually every Scientologist, Ms. Kerr
included, is contracted to suppress and destroy basic human rights.
Being the Human Rights Director for Scientology takes some OT level
pecksniffery.

I can't record the program from TV, but the station promised me a DVD
after it airs, and I'll do what I can to make it available.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

moontaco

Dec 4, 2007, 1:42:54 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 12:57 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> Last week, Randall Mark, the host of CHNU TV's program The Standard,
> interviewed me about the Scientology v. Armstrong war. According to
> the station's web site, the interview will air Friday, December 7 in
> the Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Victoria markets at 9:00 PM. Here in
> Chilliwack that's Channel 10.http://www.chnutv.ca/tv/standard/
> (c) Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

That's good news. I can't watch it on TV, but I look forward to seeing
it eventually.

Beth

Magoo

Dec 4, 2007, 1:56:27 AM12/4/07

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

Good job, Gerry :)

Happy Holidays to you~~

Tory/Magoo~~

barb

Dec 4, 2007, 8:19:31 AM12/4/07
Yeah, lookin' forward to it Gerry!

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my page! (thanks, R. Hill!)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/graham1.html

visit my store!
http://www.cafepress.com/birdville

roger gonnet

Dec 4, 2007, 10:47:24 AM12/4/07
"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

Bravo!

Thanks for the news and have a great time, Gerry and Caroline!

One of the very first to remind to the radio is that the cult promises to
refund dissatisfied people immediately, but that they don't do it if they
don't fear a terrible PR flap : not following their own internal most basic
and most well known rules when it fits their money purposes, how would you
them to follow external rules that are not fit to the same evil purposes and
evil motivations?

roger

roger

> © Gerry Armstrong
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 4, 2007, 11:15:03 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 12:57 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> Last week, Randall Mark, the host of CHNU TV's program The Standard,
> interviewed me about the Scientology v. Armstrong war. According to
> the station's web site, the interview will air Friday, December 7 in
> the Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Victoria markets at 9:00 PM. Here in
> Chilliwack that's Channel 10.http://www.chnutv.ca/tv/standard/
> (c) Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org <

This is good news!

Gerry, did Randall agree to the debate format? CoS backed out of the
last debate ( in Ireland ) but I hope they don't on this one with you!

( University of Alberta researcher was in Ireland last week to take
part in the ongoing global discussion about Scientology - a body of
beliefs and practices initially developed by on the writings of L. Ron
Hubbard.

Stephen Kent, a professor in the Department of Sociology, was invited
by the Literary and Historical Society of the University College
Dublin to participate in a debate centred on whether Ireland should
support Scientology's right to organize in the Irish state.

Officially developed in the 1952, Scientology is based on Hubbard's
earlier self-help system termed Dianetics, an approach which aims to
clear one's mind of its 'reactive' portion which Scientologists
believe is the source of both mental and psychosomatic physical
problems.

"Scientology (representatives) did not show up for the event, so
student debaters took its side; and the vote was overwhelmingly
against the motion," said Kent. "My side won in a landslide. The
students were clever, articulate, well-researched and excellent
debaters." )
http://www.expressnews.ualberta.ca/article.cfm?id=8885

Mary

Gerry Armstrong

Dec 4, 2007, 12:03:54 PM12/4/07

I only discussed it with the senior producer Jonathon Roth, who said
he'd welcome it.

In my almost 26 years outside the cult, no Scientologist or agent has
agreed to debate me, or even freely discuss their cult's war on me,
but have only employed various forms of violence. I really don't
expect cult head David Miscavige, therefore, to permit her to debate
me or freely communicate with me now.

Nevertheless, the Scientology cultists' war on me cannot be ended
non-violently without free debate and communication. Miscavige
prevents this from occuring because he's a sociopath who, despite his
glibness and bullying, lives in abject fear. That's why he seeks to
control the communications of his Scientologist elementals like Susan
Kerr. And that's why every Scientologist should tell DM and his RTC
and OSA thugs, which admittedly Ms. Kerr in all likelihood is, to take
his terror and stick it in his ear.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/parody/dopey-training-film.html

And the Scientologists should canvass around their cult for anyone who
might have retained enough courage and reason to be able to debate and
communicate, and they should send that person out to debate and
communicate freely with their cult's victims and targets, the
"Suppressive Person" class.

The way it stands now, Scientologists would rather that their cult
suppress and destroy basic human rights, including their own, and even
suppress and destroy every man, woman and child on this planet, and
their own destiny for the next endless trillions of years, than grant
credence to an SP. That is because granting credence to an SP means
bravely, sanely and freely debating and communicating with him.

Scientology is the process of ensuring that no one becomes brave, sane
and free enough to communicate about what Scientology is.

But hey all you Scientologists, make me wrong!

>CoS backed out of the
>last debate ( in Ireland ) but I hope they don't on this one with you!
>
>( University of Alberta researcher was in Ireland last week to take
>part in the ongoing global discussion about Scientology - a body of
>beliefs and practices initially developed by on the writings of L. Ron
>Hubbard.
>
>Stephen Kent, a professor in the Department of Sociology, was invited
>by the Literary and Historical Society of the University College
>Dublin to participate in a debate centred on whether Ireland should
>support Scientology's right to organize in the Irish state.
>
>Officially developed in the 1952, Scientology is based on Hubbard's
>earlier self-help system termed Dianetics, an approach which aims to
>clear one's mind of its 'reactive' portion which Scientologists
>believe is the source of both mental and psychosomatic physical
>problems.
>
>"Scientology (representatives) did not show up for the event, so
>student debaters took its side; and the vote was overwhelmingly
>against the motion," said Kent. "My side won in a landslide. The
>students were clever, articulate, well-researched and excellent
>debaters." )
>http://www.expressnews.ualberta.ca/article.cfm?id=8885
>
>Mary

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 4, 2007, 12:12:27 PM12/4/07
> his terror and stick it in his ear.http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/parody/dopey-training-film....

> And the Scientologists should canvass around their cult for anyone who
> might have retained enough courage and reason to be able to debate and
> communicate, and they should send that person out to debate and
> communicate freely with their cult's victims and targets, the
> "Suppressive Person" class.
>
> The way it stands now, Scientologists would rather that their cult
> suppress and destroy basic human rights, including their own, and even
> suppress and destroy every man, woman and child on this planet, and
> their own destiny for the next endless trillions of years, than grant
> credence to an SP. That is because granting credence to an SP means
> bravely, sanely and freely debating and communicating with him.
>
> Scientology is the process of ensuring that no one becomes brave, sane
> and free enough to communicate about what Scientology is.
>
> But hey all you Scientologists, make me wrong!
>
> (c) Gerry Armstrong http://www.gerryarmstrong.org < < <

Thanks, I pray all goes well. You deserve to have your say in the
media . Scientology tries all the time to make you wrong for doing
what was right, so it should be stated more like:

"But hey all you Scientologists, PROVE me wrong" :)

stop-scientology

Dec 4, 2007, 7:46:00 PM12/4/07
Thanks ^very much for the news

One of the very first to remind to the radio is that the cult promises
refund dissatisfied people immediately, but that they don't do it if
they
don't fear a terrible PR flap : not following their own internal most
basic
and most well known rules when it fits their money purposes, how would
you
them to follow external rules that are not fit to the same evil
purposes and
evil motivations?

I did in Geneva scientology Organization the program of purification.

I took the amounts of niacine prescribed by the scientology.

That returned to me sick.

The program of purification presents health risks.

Because of this treatment I had ignitions of my throat (larynx and
vocal cords) and I could not continue to play my saxophone.

Because of the scientology which prohibited to me to take antibiotics
(and imposed this therapy) I lost my health, lost my job.

To make the confidential courses of scientology the program of
purification were imposed to me.

Moreover on OT6 the scientology forced to me to sign a contract with
WISE for my entreprise.

I refused and I was expelled of the room of course.

I lost thus much time and obtained any résultat in scientology.

For more than 10 years I have requested an allowance (indemnisation)
from the Church of scientology for this disastrous result.

Like allowance, recently, the scientology proposed to me the
ridiculous sum of 13'000 euros and not all my money back , and
moreover the condition to receive this thin allowance is that I do not
criticize any more the scientology on the Net nor in the media.

This is the truth.

Jean-Luc Barbier

My testimony here: (in french)
http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/index-temoignages-barbier.htm