I Just Got Back From a FEMA Detainment Camp

Lisa Ruby

Sep 10, 2005, 5:58:42 AM9/10/05

Eldonbraun

Sep 10, 2005, 8:47:46 AM9/10/05
This is horrific. Sounds sort of like Guantanamo, doesn't it? The USA
is going way fascist, pretty fast. At least this disaster pointed it
out.

Lisa Ruby

Sep 10, 2005, 4:35:42 PM9/10/05
Eldonbraun wrote:

>The USA is going way fascist, pretty fast. >At least this disaster pointed it out.

I agree!

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

roger gonnet

Sep 11, 2005, 5:31:47 AM9/11/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1126384542.4...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

> Eldonbraun wrote:
>
>>The USA is going way fascist, pretty fast. >At least this disaster pointed it
>>out.
>
> I agree!

I'm not sure they are so bad for the moment, since the circumstances are not
grandiose in their homes. They have a roof, and the necessary things to live,
even in relative solitude, no?

How could many of them return home or being really well otherwise?

Lisa Ruby

Sep 11, 2005, 6:22:54 AM9/11/05
roger gonnet wrote:

>I'm not so sure they are so bad for the >moment..."

>They have a roof, and the necessary
>things to live, even in relative solitude, no?

Well, for some the word fascist fits:

Refugees from New Orleans behind barbed wire in Utah

by Don Nash, Unknown News

except:

The Hurricane Katrina insurgency from New Orleans is tucked safely away
behind the 6-foot chain link fence with the accommodating barb wire
atop chain links. The ONLY entry into Detention Camp Utah is through
the highly secure military gates that are guarded by armed military
guards twenty four seven.

The ONLY access to the New Orleans insurgency is granted to military,
government officials, and MAINSTREAM media.

The armed military guards at the military gates will not take nor
answer any questions regarding the New Orleans insurgency. The guards
will however instruct one dissident radical pseudo-media personality to
turn the car around and get gone post haste. Only officially cleared
personnel can access the New Orleans insurgency.

Detention Camp Utah is located about 20 miles from downtown
civilization. There is no transportation, public or otherwise, for the
New Orleans insurgency. Supposedly, it has been reported by one local
media concern that there will be twice-daily bus service available to
"cleared" insurgents.

The armed military guards at the aforementioned closely guarded
military gates would answer no questions regarding whether the New
Orleans insurgency would be able to clear the gates to access the
quickie mart, located down a rather steep hill about three miles from
the Detention Camp Utah. Nor would the guards answer questions
regarding whether they would allow the New Orleans insurgency to
re-enter Detention Camp Utah if somehow they were able to gain an exit.

Detention Camp Utah is a windblown and barren military installation
atop the foothills of what is known as the Oquirrh (pronounced ochre)
Mountains. It is isolated and surely quiet.

What a pleasant spot for those that were relocated by the U.S. military
and the New Orleans insurgency weren't even told where it was they were
being shipped to. Not a one of the refugees/insurgents were told they
were being sent to Utah. What a freaking shock that must have been.

That is all I was able to ascertain when I paid Detention Camp Utah a
short visit on Labor Day. Due to the escalating hostility of the
military guards at the armed military gates into Detention Camp Utah, I
cut my visit short and also cut my questioning of the armed military
guards short. The nice chap with the shiny Colt 45 and the three
stripes on his sleeve was growing moderately curt and gave me one last
instruction to get away while I still could.

That's the way it is, Labor Day 2005.

http://www.unknownnews.org/0509090906CampWilliams.html

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 2:07:11 AM9/12/05
Attacks on democratic rights, breaching legal barriers: FEMA and
Katrina: REX-84 Revisited

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NIM20050911&articleId=929

Lisa Ruby

Sep 12, 2005, 3:01:39 AM9/12/05
Fredric L. Rice dismissed the idea of FEMA-run camps back in 2002:

Sue's New's wrote:

>The government has quietly built
>hundreds of concertration camps around
>the country 'just in case' it becomes
> necessary to institute martial law
>and imprison millions of Americans.

Fredric L. Rice responded with:

<heh> A WebTV user. }:-}

quoted from
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/c710da818fb2967a/72e5fc68842668f3?q=FEMA&rnum=18&hl=en#72e5fc68842668f3

Fredric, what do you think about this matter now?

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Ramona

Sep 12, 2005, 2:06:09 PM9/12/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

How about this:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/0905/06katrape.html

Woman: Assailant claimed to be storm evacuee

By DON PLUMMER
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 09/06/05
An Acworth woman was beaten, raped and carjacked early this morning by a
man who she said told her he was a storm evacuee from New Orleans,
Acworth police said.

The woman said she was attacked as she left her home about 7:45 a.m.,
said Officer Wayne Dennard.

"The man attacked her as she walked out onto her front porch," Dennard
said. "He beat her and sexually assaulted her before forcing her to
drive to a bank where she was to take money out of the ATM for him."
Instead, the woman ran inside the bank and the man drove off in her
1980s model gray Honda, Dennard said.

"He told her that all of his family had been killed in the storm and
that he had taken a bus to Atlanta and he was going to take what he
needed," Dennard said.

The man was described by the victim as a black male, about 6 feet, 3
inches tall, Dennard said.

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Acworth police
at 770-794-3111.

Then today's news. The road was closed off, on the way to the vet
appountment that I had today.
Woman, alleged carjacker killed near Acworth
Truck hits vehicle; witness shoots fleeing gunman

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/0905/12carjacking.html

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 09/12/05
An apparent carjacking victim was killed Monday morning in north Cobb
County when her sport utility vehicle was broadsided by a cement truck.
The suspected carjacker was then shot to death by a bystander when he
tried to run from the wreck scene.

About 9:30 a.m., a motorist northbound on Cobb Parkway noticed a white
Toyota SUV pulled over to the side of the southbound lanes just south of
the Lake Allatoona bridge, said Cobb police Cpl. Dana Pierce.

A man was beating a woman outside the SUV, and the northbound motorist
stopped his vehicle and started across the four-lane roadway to help the
woman, said Pierce.

The suspect then pushed the woman back into the SUV and took off, with
the doors to the SUV still open. A short distance later, the suspect
tried to turn left onto Lake Acworth Drive, and a northbound cement
mixer struck the SUV in the passenger's side, killing the woman, Pierce
said.

Pierce said the suspect exited the SUV and was running toward a nearby
gas station when he was shot and killed in the middle of the roadway by
a man who had gotten out of a southbound Dodge pickup truck.

Acworth police spokesman Wayne Dennard said his department is
investigating the possibility that the man killed Monday morning was the
suspect in a Tuesday rape allegedly committed by a Hurricane Katrina
evacuee.

"He does meet the general description," Dennard said.

Dennard said the victim of Tuesday's rape told investigators that her
attacker "said he was from Louisiana and his family was dead and he had
nothing to lose."

Ramona

Lisa Ruby

Sep 15, 2005, 7:30:53 PM9/15/05
Eldonbraun wrote:

>This is horrific. Sounds sort of like >Guantanamo, doesn't it? The USA
>is going way fascist, pretty fast. At least >this disaster pointed it out.

Yes, and Bush is using this disaster to point out that he needs even
more power.

excerpt:

He wants Congress to look into whether presidential authority should be
expanded in times of catastrophes like Katrina.

See:
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/nation/12629945.htm

Zinj

Sep 15, 2005, 7:49:44 PM9/15/05
Commis...@groupmail.com says...

> Eldonbraun wrote:
>
> >This is horrific. Sounds sort of like >Guantanamo, doesn't it? The USA
> >is going way fascist, pretty fast. At least >this disaster pointed it out.
>
> Yes, and Bush is using this disaster to point out that he needs even
> more power.
>
> excerpt:
>
> He wants Congress to look into whether presidential authority should be
> expanded in times of catastrophes like Katrina.

The silliness here is that all that would need to be done is to declare
'Martial Law'.

There is no higher level of state control forseen in emergencies, and,
in some cases, this one for example, it probably would have been called
for.

There is no need for other, new, laws.

Merely an honest willingness to take responsibility for government
action. Needless to say, any invocation of 'martial law' would almost
inevitably result in impeachment hearings following; but, that's part of
taking responsibility.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Kim Palmer

Sep 15, 2005, 8:23:43 PM9/15/05
Zinj wrote:

not to mention feeding the paranoic conspiracy nutters...sigh Trudeau
declared Marshall Law during the October Crisis because of the death of
a politician who had been kidnapped by the FLQ - lots of people squawked
about it but many more were in favour - restored order pretty quickly.

NOthing wrong with Marshall Law being declared in a disaster but hey
peace, order, and good government is Canada's claim not the USA's ;-)

Kim P

Kim Palmer

Sep 15, 2005, 8:25:35 PM9/15/05
Kim Palmer wrote:

geesh...long day at the office... I meant Martial Law...sigh honestly
when your work day starts at 6am....

Kim ( red faced) P

Zinj

Sep 15, 2005, 8:29:10 PM9/15/05
In article <432a10b0$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, yduzit...@cogeco.ca
says...

<snip>

> geesh...long day at the office... I meant Martial Law...sigh honestly
> when your work day starts at 6am....
>
> Kim ( red faced) P

The ability to blush is underrated.
Scientology could help you with that, but, it would be a loss.

moontaco

Sep 16, 2005, 12:08:39 AM9/16/05
Ramona wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
>
> > Fredric L. Rice dismissed the idea of FEMA-run camps back in 2002:
> >
> > Sue's New's wrote:
> >

> >>The government has quietly built
> >>hundreds of concertration camps around
> >>the country 'just in case' it becomes
> >>necessary to institute martial law
> >>and imprison millions of Americans.

Okay, I'm not Fred Rice, but I do have a couple of comments/questions.
Who the heck is "Sue"? Who is she quoting? The original link to her is
dead--no info there. I don't know if anything she said is true or not,
but absent any corroboration or a good reason to believe she knows what
she's talking about, it's pretty silly to accept what she says without
question.

And if FEMA has these huge camps set up to "imprison millions of
Americans," why are they bothering to take over some piddly church camp
in Oklahoma? Oh wait, I know--the camps are a SECRET, so they can't
actually put anyone in them or word will get out.

I love how people are buying this rapist's word. Sure, what he said
about being a storm victim from Louisiana whose family was all killed
*might* be true, but I'm surprised that no one expressed any skepticism
about his claim (except for the use of words like "allegedly"). I think
it's just as likely he was lying as not.

moontaco

Dr

Sep 16, 2005, 11:50:59 AM9/16/05
moontaco wrote:

> Ramona wrote:

> Okay, I'm not Fred Rice, but I do have a couple of comments/questions.
> Who the heck is "Sue"? Who is she quoting? The original link to her is
> dead--no info there. I don't know if anything she said is true or not,
> but absent any corroboration or a good reason to believe she knows what
> she's talking about, it's pretty silly to accept what she says without
> question.

You can reach Sue at:

Sue
c/o Federal Detention Camp #143
Cell Block 33H
Happy Camp, CA 96039

Lisa Ruby

Sep 24, 2005, 6:48:40 PM9/24/05
Important Update To This Story!
Government Rebuttal Has Been Posted to ATS Rebuttal to "I just got back
from a FEMA Detainment Camp"

Ed Kostiuk, Oklahoma State Dept of Health, Emergency Management, is the
author of the rebuttal.

Read the rebuttal and the replies at the link below:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/fema_rebuttal.html

barb

Sep 24, 2005, 7:16:04 PM9/24/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

I have learned quickly to ignore your foolishness.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Ball of Fluff

Sep 24, 2005, 11:04:45 PM9/24/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> Eldonbraun wrote:
>
>>The USA is going way fascist, pretty fast. >At least this disaster pointed
>>it out.
>
> I agree!

President Bush (And, no, I did not vote for him) is the first president to
publicly state that there should be civil unions for gays.

Gee, that doesn't sound very fascist at all.