Tom Cruise: Problem with Scientology church is horse manure

1 view

Praxis

Aug 11, 2005, 10:35:09 AM8/11/05
From
http://www.dailysnack.co.uk/celebrity_hollywoodgoss_article.html?cart=11231632496458936&fSKU=176

Tom Cruise: Problem with Scientology church is horse manure

The Church Of Scientology is dismissing reports it wants Tom Cruise to
wind his neck in because it's afraid of a backlash against his recent
behaviour. Insiders told columnist Jeannette Walls they're worried he
might be going a little overboard and don't quite know how to tell
him. 'Horse manure!' declared the vice-president of the Scientology
Celebrity Centre (yes, it really exists!). 'You shouldn't listen to
false rumours. It's offensive to even suggest the Church would take
positions regarding any of its members when its role is a spiritual
one.' (So getting a Scientologist to follow Katie Holmes around all
day, telling her what to say isn't 'taking a position', it's
spiritual guidance. Ahhh.) And rather than harm the church, Tom's
behaviour has been great for everyone. Says the VP: 'Hasn't War Of
The Worlds taken in half a billion dollars worldwide by now?'
Actually no, it hasn't.

roger gonnet

Aug 11, 2005, 11:00:22 AM8/11/05

"Praxis" <janee...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1123770909.6...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> From
> http://www.dailysnack.co.uk/celebrity_hollywoodgoss_article.html?cart=11231632496458936&fSKU=176
>
> Tom Cruise: Problem with Scientology church is horse manure

is'nt it insulting to suggest that Cruise problems with scientology are horse
manure?

Methinks that's a suppressive act by a very top member of the scam cult against
a super-hero having won the best cultic award ever...

Guillotine should be the sentence for the scam cultist.

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

Aug 11, 2005, 11:12:37 AM8/11/05
IMHO we should credit the cult of $ for its achievement on making an
ordinary use of euphemisms into fine art.

Ulf Brettstam

"This volume probably contains more promises and less evidence per page
than has any publication since the invention of printing."
- Review of "Dianetics", Scientific American, 1951

Rev. Norle Enturbulata

Aug 11, 2005, 11:18:47 AM8/11/05

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

> "Praxis" <janee...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1123770909.6...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> From
>> http://www.dailysnack.co.uk/celebrity_hollywoodgoss_article.html?cart=11231632496458936&fSKU=176
>>
>> Tom Cruise: Problem with Scientology church is horse manure
>
> is'nt it insulting to suggest that Cruise problems with scientology are
> horse manure?

Horses everywhere should be insulted to think that their crap is being
compared to Scientology-brand crap.

Skipper

Aug 11, 2005, 2:28:31 PM8/11/05

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam <orkel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO we should credit the cult of $ for its achievement on making an
> ordinary use of euphemisms into fine art.
>
> Ulf Brettstam
>
> "This volume probably contains more promises and less evidence per page
> than has any publication since the invention of printing."
> - Review of "Dianetics", Scientific American, 1951

Amen, brother. Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson being interviewed by
Barbara Walters, Babs asked about $cientology and LM says if people
don' t like it, F 'em. Tom doing the same thing in an interview.

Oatees Out Of Control!

> Praxis skrev:
>
> > From
> >
> > http://www.dailysnack.co.uk/celebrity_hollywoodgoss_article.html?cart=112316

roger gonnet

Aug 11, 2005, 2:36:27 PM8/11/05

"Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam" <orkel...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message
de news: 1123773157.5...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> IMHO we should credit the cult of $ for its achievement on making an
> ordinary use of euphemisms into fine art.

well, really, I think we could as well credit the scam of some record award for
their use of exxagerations, hypertrophies, lies, overstatements and so on.

I fear that the book called "What is scientology" is the biggest , thickest,
largest and most incredible pack of lies ever published since the invention of
writing.

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

defiant

Aug 11, 2005, 11:34:01 PM8/11/05
Isn't it amazing how Cruise can criticise people for their choices and
decisions and yet any little criticism thrown his way, he sends his
lawyers out?

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

Aug 12, 2005, 12:40:44 AM8/12/05

In my profession as a psychiatrist I once and awhile meets people with
an unproportional opinion of selfworth. Not all of these thinks they
are Napoleon but all of them are convinced of their own unfallability.
In fact anyone who dares to question this, according to them,
selfevident fact, are of course ignorant,stupid,unenlightened creatures
not worth their time or interest.
If they (we ) persists in questioning the "enlightened one" they could
get agitated and use brutal force to correct us or silence us.

Now if i am correctly informed, T C, is a OT VII , wich would mean, at
least to my knowledge, that he has reached some kind of Godlike state?
If I am correct in this, that could be a sort of explanation to his
behaviour, don´t you think?

Ulf Brettstam

John

Aug 12, 2005, 12:56:40 AM8/12/05

"Praxis" <janee...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> From
> http://www.dailysnack.co.uk/celebrity_hollywoodgoss_article.html?cart=11231632496458936&fSKU=176
>
> Tom Cruise: Problem with Scientology church is horse manure
>
> The Church Of Scientology is dismissing reports it wants Tom Cruise to
> wind his neck in because it's afraid of a backlash against his recent
> behaviour. Insiders told columnist Jeannette Walls they're worried he
> might be going a little overboard and don't quite know how to tell
> him. 'Horse manure!' declared the vice-president of the Scientology
> Celebrity Centre (yes, it really exists!). 'You shouldn't listen to
> false rumours. It's offensive to even suggest the Church would take
> positions regarding any of its members when its role is a spiritual
> one.'

Offensive to whom? Only to a church that would be cast in an accurately bad
light by it.

John

Aug 12, 2005, 1:01:46 AM8/12/05

"Praxis" <janee...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The immediate question to ask this representive, is why does Scientology
have a celebrity centre in the first place?

John

Aug 12, 2005, 1:04:58 AM8/12/05

"defiant" <fearles...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> Isn't it amazing how Cruise can criticise people for their choices and
> decisions and yet any little criticism thrown his way, he sends his
> lawyers out?

You forget... Cruise *knows* he's got The Truth. Anyone who says otherwise
*must* be lying.

John

Aug 12, 2005, 2:53:04 AM8/12/05

"Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam" <orkel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

This reminds me of that psychological study that shows that the people least
able to objectively gauge their own compentencies are the incompetent. This
is *why* they're incompetent, they think they're doing a great job and won't
believe otherwise.

Lisa Ruby

Aug 12, 2005, 3:15:28 AM8/12/05
roger gonnet wrote:

>Guillotine should be the sentence for the scam cultist.

Actually, those who oppose the system of the beast (which is behind the
"Scientology scam") are slated for beheading.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and
judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were
beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which
had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received
his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and
reigned with Christ a thousand years.

*No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible
where various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of
time in which the arch-enemy of Christ, referred to as the anti-Christ,
will reign and his opinions will have sway ... this anti-Christ
represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the "light-bearer" or
"light-bringer"), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces
of enlightenment.... My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical
promise represented by this brief anti-Christ period.*

-- L. Ron Hubbard, Student Briefing, OT VIII Series I _

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Muldoon

Aug 12, 2005, 3:43:16 AM8/12/05

As Scientology's #1 pampered celebrity, Tom Cruise would not be
expected to suffer thru the morbid details of the "upper levels." If
Tom is uncomfortable with anything, it would be OK to gloss over
whatever it was. Just give him a certificate of completion and keep him
happy. Above all, he must NOT become unhappy. Other people in
Scientology are expendable. Tom Cruise is regarded as extremely
"valuable." He has probably been damaged less by the cult than most.
Mainly, the damage has been that he looks like a fool.

Muldoon

Aug 12, 2005, 4:02:06 AM8/12/05

Point of correction:

Hubbard wasn't that honest.

This "OT VIII Series I" was one of two fabrications of that period. The
other was a phony "Executive Directive." These are the only two bogus
documents I've seen.

There's enough that is real to make the case for Hubbard's "dark side"
affiliation.

> Lisa Ruby
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

roger gonnet

Aug 12, 2005, 4:31:48 AM8/12/05

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1123831793.7...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

The OT 8 story is still disputed. Impossible to know for the moment. We'll know
soon or late.

roger gonnet

Aug 12, 2005, 4:43:45 AM8/12/05

"Skipper" <aint...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
110820051128315417%aint...@charter.net...

> In article <1123773157.5...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam <orkel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> IMHO we should credit the cult of $ for its achievement on making an
>> ordinary use of euphemisms into fine art.
>>
>> Ulf Brettstam
>>
>> "This volume probably contains more promises and less evidence per page
>> than has any publication since the invention of printing."
>> - Review of "Dianetics", Scientific American, 1951
>
> Amen, brother. Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson being interviewed by
> Barbara Walters, Babs asked about $cientology and LM says if people
> don' t like it, F 'em. Tom doing the same thing in an interview.

Indeed, that's in Entertainment weekly something. Went even in french on the
french publication of the same
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1069956-3-5_1%7c%7c233612%7c1_,00.html

> Oatees Out Of Control!

Oatees? What's that? some new ruinable pets for scam cult managers??

Muldoon

Aug 12, 2005, 4:51:06 AM8/12/05

It's bogus. The contents - the ideas - do reflect what Hubbard actually
thought on the topic of Christianity, but it's a fake document. Same
writing style as a fake "ED" that appeared around the same time.

It only muddies the water. There's abundant evidence that is
undisputed.

Kim Palmer

Aug 12, 2005, 9:22:53 AM8/12/05
Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam wrote:

I think his arrogance is partly to blame on scientology processing - it
does after all "make the able more able" and well geesh...what a crock.
Also, alas, he is a "star" and worshipped in all he does - "stars" have
access to whatever they want when they want it -even Congress will make
time for their presentations ( not that they actually KNOW anything but
hey they are a "STAR"). The whole celebrity worship thing is so over
the top out of control. These people are actors - nothing more - not
super beings with extra special powers but merely actors who get paid to
pretend to be someone else. Unfortunately being famous is more
important than being intelligent it seems.

Kim P

Kim Palmer

Aug 12, 2005, 9:31:31 AM8/12/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

> roger gonnet wrote:
>

>>Guillotine should be the sentence for the scam cultist.
>

> Actually, those who oppose the system of the beast (which is behind the
> "Scientology scam") are slated for beheading.

snip ridiculous mumbo jumbo - scientology is nothing more than a cult -
a mind controlling idiotic cult - not part of some grand world
conspiracy or some new world order or anything else. It is Hubbard's
scam and con created by hubbard to make money, make more money, make
people produce so as to make more money. That is all.

Go pick some daisies or something your conspiracy theories are boring
and make you look loony

Kim P

Muldoon

Aug 12, 2005, 9:45:25 AM8/12/05

Hubbard had an obsession, since childhood, with making his "mark on the
world." In the late 1970s and early/mid 1980s, a major preoccupation
was setting up the financial and legal "paperwork" to ensure his silly
pictures and "name" would be glorified for as long as possible -
"thousands of years." EGO. Ask Hana Eltringham-Whitfield, or any number
of others.

If in the year 3000 Hubbard's name is still around, then Scientology,
by this standard, would have "worked."

WCB

Aug 12, 2005, 10:26:54 AM8/12/05
Kim Palmer wrote:

Scientology does teach you a certain amount of arrogance.
Hubbard's courses and tapes are full of it. He is openly
elitist, and openly advocates aggression. of course its easier
to be aggressive when you have vast amounts of money which
may falsely indicate your general worth to the world.
Cruise takes that as confirmation he is as elite as Hubbard
wants Scientologist to believe they are.

Superliterate and fully aware in
a world of abberated, blind, wogs.

Scientology tries very hard to instill a fanatical certainty
in Scientologists and often succeeds.

--

Xenu is around and about,
mention Hubbard, Xenu pops out!

Cheerful Charlie

Kim Palmer

Aug 12, 2005, 10:26:07 AM8/12/05
WCB wrote:

In this they are hardly different from any fundamentalist religion or
thought - "we are the saved ones therefore we are morally superior to
everyone else and all must follow us or die" type of thing.

Kim P

Lisa Ruby

Aug 12, 2005, 11:44:40 PM8/12/05
Kim P wrote:

scientology is nothing more than a cult -
a mind controlling idiotic cult - not part of some grand world
conspiracy or some new world order or anything else.

This is exactly what Scientology would have people believe. However,
since Scientology is now distributing literature that promotes the
United Nations, some people are beginning to catch on to their larger
agenda.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

Aug 13, 2005, 12:01:28 AM8/13/05
Johnny Depp is an actor,Al Pacino is an actor,Marlon Brando was an
actor,James Stewart was an actor, James Dean was an actor and so on. I
do not think Tom Cruise qualifies as an real actor , but hey , tyhat is
not necessary to become a star. I think the major reason behinds his
success lies with his female admirers.

Ulf Brettstam

roger gonnet

Aug 13, 2005, 5:27:41 AM8/13/05

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1123836666....@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

>>possibly so...<<

It only muddies the water. There's abundant evidence that is
undisputed.

>>I do not agree<<

Muldoon

Aug 13, 2005, 6:03:59 AM8/13/05

You do not agree:

1) That the contents of the "OT 8" doc. do reflect what Hubbard
actually thought?

2) That there's abundant undisputed evidence (re. Hubbard's hatred of
Christianity, etc.)?

3) That the document, itself, is bogus?

4) That the "water has been muddied" by the appearance of a redundant
doc., not in Hubbard's writing style, which openly - and with "honesty"
- expresses ideas on the topic of the occult - ideas Hubbard had kept
to himself?

Kim Palmer

Aug 13, 2005, 6:34:27 AM8/13/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

wtf?/; The UN? what is the problem people have with the UN - it is
hardly a conspiracy or anything - get over it already and scientology
is still nothing more than a cult

Kim P

Kim Palmer

Aug 13, 2005, 6:36:58 AM8/13/05
Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam wrote:

> Johnny Depp is an actor,Al Pacino is an actor,Marlon Brando was an
> actor,James Stewart was an actor, James Dean was an actor and so on. I
> do not think Tom Cruise qualifies as an real actor , but hey , tyhat is
> not necessary to become a star. I think the major reason behinds his
> success lies with his female admirers.
>
> Ulf Brettstam

hey I agree with you - very few "stars" are really actors anymore - they
are packaged and sold like commodities and use and abuse others to
continue to make themselves feel important. The whole celeb thing is
ridiculous anyway and movie stars and athletes are all way over paid and
over indulged. MOney is better spent on housing and feeding people than
over paying people to play games and pretend.

Kim P