Pillsbury Doughboy

Porphyry

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
So Karl rears his soft little chubby face again.

The Sabaeans really bother you huh? I guess they do, since you haven't
been going there for a few years now. It's funny how you call the
Sabaeans a cult, because I remember all of the articles you wrote for
the Sabaean Chronicles attempting to espouse Sabaean philosophy. There
was an article you once wrote in 1991 called "Who Is God?" in which
you said, "Sabaeanism, however, demands of me the development of
values, self respect, consideration of others, a sense of propriety
and integrity."

And also, " All I can say is that Sabaeanism and my following of same
has brought much peace and understanding into my life. That is all
that anyone can ask from a philosophy, and Sabaeanism, for me, has
delivered on that account!"

I also remember during your initiation you telling me that "If ever
there was any doubt that this stuff is genuine, I have no doubt now."
I also remember you sitting at a festival with your dyke ex telling
the congregation how your marriage was sanctioned by the gods and
about how serious you and your bull-wife were about honoring the gods
and your godfather.

You were initiated by Odun. At the time you professed perfect trust
and belief in Sabaean philosophy. This means, based on your recent
attitude of the Sabaeans that you:

1. You are only after power, and when Odun didn't tell you what you
wanted to know, you tried to find someone who would. Of course most
people whom you would find to give you info the easy way either don't
know what they are talking about, or are only after your money. Since
you don't know Spanish, it would be pretty easy to fool you.

2. You are easily swayed by other's opinions. You had a few people,
Willie, Larry, Yvette, your ex-wife Kim and her lovers who told you
what you wanted to hear.

3. You are a liar

4. You are a hypocrite

You are a paranoid power-hungry fat little boy. You wouldn't know
something genuine if it bit you. No serious Santero would ever take
you seriously. Do you think Willie and Yvette know what they are
doing? Are you impressed because Willie wrote a book? You always want
the Sabaeans to substantiate what they are doing, well where is YOUR
substantiation? What do you know? How many godchildren do you have?
You are an utter failure incapable of completing anything. I know you
are initiated because I was there, but you couldn't follow through
with the rest of your training. You are a crib death with a crown
scratched with the grit your cronies gave you.

No I am not "Frederick"
No I do not live with him.

However, I guess loyalty is a word you don't know. Go back to college.

You are an insult to your head.

Odara

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully that is enough said .

Porphyry <Porp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message