THE SOON TO COME NUCLEAR WAR IS BEING PREPARED !

lharmen

Jun 23, 2005, 4:21:35 PM6/23/05
THE SOON TO COME NUCLEAR WAR IS BEING PREPARED !
http://www.abbaswatchman.com/NEWS%20THE%20SOON%20TO%20COME%20NUCLEAR%20WAR%20IS%20BEING%20PREPARED%20TODAY.html

24 nations have nukes and they are going to be used , Psalm 97:3, Isaiah
66:15 and Ezekiel 20:47. Russia makes that first invasion and a fire devours
before them, Joel 2:3, and the prophet sees as Russia is pushed back, blood,
fire, pillars of smoke and nuclear effects Joel 2:30. Then the second wave
occurs as China moves into the Middle East and the kings of the East,
Revelation 16:12 and there is nuclear fire for Revelation 9:18 says, by
these three plagues a third of the men kind was killed by the fire and the
smoke and the brimstone ....

----

RUSSIA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY
CHINA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY
CUBA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY WITH AMERICA
IRAN IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY WITH AMERICA
SYRIA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY WITH AMERICA
NORTH KOREA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY WITH AMERICA
VENEZUELA IS PREPARING FOR WAR TODAY WITH AMERICA

*** Putin has said that within a year this action in the Ukraine will happen
to Russia .***

*** China recently threatened to attack Taiwan and if they do then they are
at war with the U.S. . Taiwan and the U.S. have a war agreement which still
stands today . So if you fight Taiwan then you fight the U.S. . ***

MORE NEWS LINKS FOR THE ABOVE STATEMENTS :
RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE IN WAR GAMES TODAY =
http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2005/03/18/russian_general_denies_war_games_plans?mode=PF
RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE IN WAR GAMES TODAY =
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=595133
NEWS FOR CUBA =
http://www.boston.com/news/world/latinamerica/articles/2004/12/20/defense_drills_praised_amid_castro_warning/
NEWS FOR CUBA = http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/world/10455075.htm
NEWS FOR CUBA = http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1204/195368.html
NEWS FOR IRAN = http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1194142/posts
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR IRAN =
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40045
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR IRAN = http://www.command-post.org/nk/2_archives/014610.html
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR IRAN =
http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/middle_east_full_story.asp?service_id=3131
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR SYRIA = http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=506591 HAS
BEEN PREPARING FOR WAR SINCE THE FIRST ATTACK FROM ISRAEL
NEWS FOR NORTH KOREA =
http://www.southbendtribune.com/breakingnews/posts/3355.html PRE-EMPTIVE
STRIKE
NEWS FOR NORTH KOREA =
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20050524-0809-nkorea-nuclear.html
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR NORTH KOREA =
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-05-24-koreas-nuke_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA
PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
NEWS FOR NORTH KOREA =
http://www.wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=39890 PRE-EMPTIVE
STRIKE
NEWS FOR VENEZUELA =
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/11124831/11378954.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp
NEWS FOR VENEZUELA =
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/3/16/173523.shtml

---

This is a direct quote from Hal Lindsey's book "Final Battle". page 239 "
the next verses tell us which countries will be joining Russia in his
invasion : Persia, Ethiopia, Put, Gomer, Beth-togarmah . Persia, is of
course, modern-day Iran, but the ancient Persian Empire was much more ,
including what is today Pakistan through turkey and much of the true Arab
world including Egypt . Ethiopia is a reference to part of Black Africa -
the modern Islamic nations of Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan. So some of those
nations will be a part of this coalition. The descendants of ancient "put"
are found in Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Mauritania. All of which
are Islamic nations. Gomer is an area in eastern Europe - including several
nations which have been under Russian influence . Togarmah was a son of
Gomer. Part of his family settled in the Baltic states we know as Estonia ,
Lithuania and Latvia. Others settled in Turkey . Turkey is surely being
drawn into the Islamic world ." This book was copy righted in 1995 . this
attack is sudden and come upon an unsuspecting world ! some of this proof
can be found in Ezekiel 38:13 .

These countries I have highlighted are all very angry with America today .
Read the Babylon page and read through the news headlines in the world link
and the other news links to see this for yourself . The Black Pope is in
complete control of all of our countries and if you read the whole Sorceries
page you will see this for yourself as Satan will take the form of a human
and all nations will be beast nations in the last days .

WE WILL SEE JESUS SOON

Russia attacks first then China comes up the back with Iran = Persia , Libya
and many more countries with them . It is all lined up against Israel =
Ephraim and Manasseh . Ephraim today are the British Common wealth nations ,
United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Manasseh today is the nation of Israel . I had hoped it wasn't so but it is
. This is what prophecy has described would happen and it is setup just as
the Lord told us it would be. Genesis 48:16 (Jacob, was named by God Israel,
said) and let my name be named on them, and Genesis 48:19 I know it: he (he
= Manasseh) also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but
truly his younger brother ( Ephraim) shall be greater than he, and his seed
shall become a multitude of nations. The British Common Wealth nations have
certainly received the birth right blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob .
Remember that Manasseh resided in Jerusalem after he was released from
Babylon after he found God. God called Babylon a harlot and calls Jerusalem
a harlot . The seven mountains that the harlot sits are the U.S. Britain,
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and Israel . All of these
nations have the war on drugs (we use sex as a weapon) they do this in the
name of Jesus . God is angry with them who have gone off whoring after their
god . They worship the wrong god and don't know they are doing this. Read
the whoring page for more proof of this !

Hosea 5:9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of the rebuke.
Manasseh is the physical land of Israel today . They won't get completely
destroyed just Jerusalem and the wall .

All of them against all of us . God will serve the Saints = Ephraim and
Manasseh up to Gog !
Because our countries have gone whoring after god . This is the adultery God
was talking about . Revelations 19 is the supper .There had to have been a
Wedding first 2 Corinthians 11:2 and Matthew 25:10 are the Wedding in
heaven. When we are joined to the body of our Lord Jesus Christ, through
baptism, we are essentially engaged to be married to Jesus . Jesus said that
Israel has gone whoring after other gods and when they did this they died it
is called Baal worship or devil worship . Jesus says they will do this and
not know they are doing this. Again read the whoring page for more proof of
this !

These Countries who are preparing for war are the descendants described in
Ezekiel 38/39 . They will attack on the , obviously nuclear, day that the
Lord returns. Read the Nuclear Page and know that the attack comes upon the
whole world. The Lord is angry with all nations even Canada .
If you want to attack America , Britain and Australia then you will have to
attack America's 140 bases as well as Britain's and Australia's bases world
wide .

NOW LET ME BE VERY CLEAR !!!

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE IS SET UP AS PROPHECY DESCRIBED IT
WOULD BE AND THE U.S. AND ISRAEL AIMING TO DESTROY DAMASCUS AT THE SAME TIME
. THE LORD WILL RETURN SOON ! WHEN YOU SEE THE ARMIES SURROUND JERUSALEM.
THEN LIFT YOUR HEADS BECAUSE IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL WE ARE MARRIED TO JESUS
ETERNALLY ! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS AND HAVE
CHANGED YOUR WAYS !!!

AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE SETTING DAMASCUS UP FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION SOON !

******* THE U.S. IS AMASSING TROOPS ALONG THE SYRIAN BORDER TODAY JUNE 15
******* AT THE DOOR STEP ***

******* THIS MUST READ REPORT SHOWS THE U.S. IS READY WITHIN MONTHS TO
ATTACK IRAN JUNE 8 ******* AT THE DOOR STEP ***

******* MANY IN THIS REGION FEAR THAT DAMASCUS COULD BE NEXT ON AMERICA'S
HIT LIST FEB 27 *******

******* ISRAEL WARNED IT MAY ATTACK SYRIA IN RETALIATION FEB 27 ******* MOST
IMPORTANT ***

*******THE U.S. THREATENS TO MAKE SYRIA THE NEXT TARGET ON ITS TERRORISM HIT
LIST FEB 3 *******

******* THE U.S. MAY BE PREPARING TO TAKE ARMED ACTION AGAINST IRAN AND
SYRIA VERY SOON JAN 22 *******

WHEN SYRIA DAMASCUS GETS DESTROYED WE SEE OUR MAKER .DAMASCUS SYRIA WILL BE
A HEAP OF RUIN - ISAIAH 17:1

ISAIAH 17 :1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from
being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

ISAIAH 17 :7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall
have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS THEN WE WILL SEE GOD ! THE LORD WILL SAVE
US FROM THE HOUR !