WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY

1 view

Terrilpark

Oct 12, 2011, 11:15:26 AM10/12/11
WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY

I am a Freezone or Independent Scientologist which gives me one
more reason
to see the Chuch of Scientology brought to justice for its crimes.
The petition
below gives a very limited amount of information re COS criminal
actions.

The COS managed to get stopped a 2 year FBI investigation.

Please sign this petition and forward it also. If 5000 signatures
are collected by
24 oct 2011 the Obama administration will have to act is some way. One
dosn't need to be a US citizen or have a zip code.

http://tinyurl.com/62eqyyl

we petition the obama administration to:
EXAMINE THE GOVERNMENT’S FAILURE TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE CHURCH
OF SCIENTOLOGY CRIME, FRAUD AND ABUSE.
WHEREAS, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and
atrocities - human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights
violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations
justifying INTERMEDIATE SANCTIONS, and existing evidence on hand meets
RICO statutes, WE REQUEST that the White House investigate and employ
a Special Prosecutor to:
EXAMINE why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology
being a corrupt and criminal entity, no law enforcement agency has
moved forward;
INVESTIGATE undue favor and pressure brought by lawyers for
Scientology leader David Miscavige to stop the investigations;
EXAMINE why around the world the “church” is investigated as a
criminal entity while the U.S. Government does nothing?
Created: Sep 24, 2011