Mac finds himself skewered

Odun

Oct 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/19/00
NOTICE: This message may not have been sent by the Sender Name
above. Always use cryptographic digital signatures to verify
the identity of the sender of any usenet post or e-mail.

Ah, more from the Mac.

Heh Mac, why don't you start by knocking off the lying, eh?

First you say that these postings should be "killfiled". Of course,
this would mean you wouldn't read them, wouldn't it?

If you didn't see them, you wouldn't respond, would you?

But you are unable to take your own advice, and so you go on and on
with tripe such as you have just posted.

Not to mention your obsession with this Dunninger character. Gee, you're
special. Sometime I'll have to see if I can meet this guy. Oh wait - he
posted in your group once, didn't he? Even signed his message
cryptographically (although I don't know how to verify it.....
anyone know if the signature was authentic?) And who's this Ken
character you refer to - or David, for that matter? More people to
tar with your brush when you run out of having fun with the present
set of lies, er, claims?

Wait - I thought you were ignoring me? Wait - you can't ignore me - I'm
your "godfather". Wait - you can't ignore me because you're incapable of
taking your own advice - or even following your own claimed example.

Not to mention the so-called "axioms" you've cited.

Funny how you post about how others have to have the "last word", but, in
fact, you seem to insist on it - even after you are caught in a lie claiming
that you're not reading what's posted here!

Well, blow me down.

More shining examples of "Sabaean" philosophy - "do as I say, not as I do",
"lie like hell, then twist things around so you can claim you're not",
"use lots of aliases so nobody knows you're really one person", or "whenever
someone disagrees with you, just claim that they're someone else who you
hate." Oh, there's plenty more, but you'll never untangle all the farces in
that ball of string. Hell, it was put together with duct tape and Elmer's
in the first place, so expecting Sabaeans to make sense is pure folly
indeed.

As I've said many times, that's in fact the philosophy and exactly what
Sabaeanism is all about. "Do what I tell you, but don't pay attention to
the fact that I never actually take my own advice."

How well-polished a mirror surface you provide for my little scheme.

Damn Mac, you better cut it out. You're showing too many people the truth
about how things really are done around here.

The secret's out....

As for the last word, let's see if you can actually honor your own claim
and refuse to respond to this....

Naw. (That would take integrity - something you have none of)

-- Odun

m...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/19/00
This is the only time we'll observe these posts pretentiously
anonymous
though obvious from whom they're from.. Afterwards though Karl may
write to
his heart's content any obscenity he can muster he will be in KILL
file.
for he has nothing to say. We suggest you put him in KILL the same.
Please read on what He says and what the friend Vicckie he also
betrayed by
him wrote:

In 1997/03/25 Ka...@MCS.COM (aka Karl Denninger) said in
mailto:5h7qdc$ss...@Jupiter.Mcs.Net

>I did create it. (alt.religion.sabaean) Go back into Dejanews and you will
find the proof if you would like--although some will probably try to
claim
that it was not I.
The *honest people who were involved at the time will confirm this. It
would be interesting to see Frederick try to weasel out of this one.
I sent the newsgroup for that area, and its precedent, a BBS
conference
which was private to my network systems. Vicki has posted THAT proof;
AKCS
was and is a conference system of my exclusive design and
construction.
The person who builds a thing has the right to destroy that thing.
>snip<
Its a nice game-- as long as it lasts.
Enjoy your group here folks >snip<
toodles.
---Karl

Its easy to know when Karl aka toodles aka yamhead aka ....etc. etc
is
writing.
1. Almost always he points out the path of origin where posts come
from (as
if anyone cares) and is maticulously descriptive of them.
2 He exclusively singles out his obsession of Odun aka Frederick aka
...etc. etc.
3 He always complains of other people making, taking or receiving
money
(though he always manages to give a plug to his services at the bottom
of
the pages with his name.)
4 He always is a self appointed detractor, critic and unsolicited
authority
censuring almost everything.
5 He ALWAYS crossposts. Usually to alt.religion.orisha
6 He attemps to embroil those who post in different newsgroups one
agaisnt
another.

and so on the list goes on..and on... and on...
The following is Vickie's opinion:

From who...@Jupiter.Mcs.Net Wed Mar 19 23:54:08 1997
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 23:54:07 -0600 (CST)
From: Vicki Ortega <who...@Mcs.Net>