HERE IS WISDOM, Learn why you hate the prophet ART BULLA!!!

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 17, 2004, 6:10:10 PM7/17/04
WORD OF WISDOM:

(D&C 89: 2) ...word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God
in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days—

(D&C 89: 4) ...thus saith the Lord unto you: In consequence of evils
and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in
the last days, I have warned you, and forewarn you, by giving unto you
this word of wisdom by revelation—

JUST WHO ARE THE CONSPIRING MEN OF THE LAST DAYS??

Are they the wonder drugs which these conspiring men are pushing?

Are they conspiring to create a medical problem in order to provide
the cure?

Do they own secret labs that do research night and day to find
treatments that can be patent?

Are we being lead to our own demise by providing momentary gain for
these giants of death?

IF we put a stop to their momentary gains of evil men; the Chemtrails
will stop making us sick!

What if we stop, and don't allow the pharmical giants to also be the
agents that sell us our sickness too, within our foods, and within the
air we breath, and soon too, the very water we drink?

YES, God was willing to forewarn us, and to let wisdom rain down upon
us, but wisdom will never rise up within the Latter-day Saints, for
you are not willing to accept wisdom from the prophet Art Bulla,
because he is poor. Think NOT, then read it for yourself here:

(Eccl. 9: 16) Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength:
nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are not
heard.

Ponder it in your minds, why all the sugar being pushed today, is it
just a God Wink?

NO! These are not God Winks! No, God has not given you a wink to let
you know he is with you. Whenever you see a Word of Wisdom being
fulfilled, don't be so foolish to think it's a God Wink, letting you
know everything is okay, for I am with you. But it is a warning to the
wise!!!

These are consequence of evils designs which exist in the hearts of
conspiring men in our days, and our Lord has forewarn you, by giving
unto you this word of wisdom by revelation.
JUST look at the man who owns Coke, is he in love with the root of all
evil? MONEY?

YES, all his life he was worship the almighty dollar, the new image of
the Beast, with it one eye god of ancient Babylon printed on it face.
Think he is wise not worship the Beast, think again. It is report that
he place himself on eBay for a lunch date, and he received an offer
over two hundred thousand just to dine with him.

YES, don't be fooled, he loves the Mark of the Beast, which is paper
money, and all who want to sit at his table, cannot sit at the Lord's
table. And when the attack took place in New York, he was among the
first to be rush to safety to meet up with President Bush, what kind
of dinner companion are we looking for here? Do you want to sit at the
steady table of our Lord, or be double minded in your ways and sit
with mammon?

O, Repent, Repent, for the ways of wisdom is not the ways of loving
wealth no matter what it cost you in the end.

THINK NOT? Then why does this man, still live in a thirty thousand
dollar house, when he is the second most riches man in the world?

How many Coke specials must he give you in order to get you to drink
his sweet poison?

How many must die from diabetes, before you wise up?

I am a silly poster you say, but the truth is never taken serious
until it's too late, just ask someone who have seen another die in the
hospital for it was too late to help them.

- Joshua

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 17, 2004, 6:14:43 PM7/17/04
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:10:10 -0500, Joshua Gemmell <n...@non.com>
wrote:

small correction:

>What if we stop, and don't allow the [pharmaceutical] giants to

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 17, 2004, 6:21:29 PM7/17/04
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:10:10 -0500, Joshua Gemmell <n...@non.com>
wrote:

a few corrections:

>These are consequence of evils designs which exist in the hearts of
>conspiring men in our days, and our Lord has forewarn you, by giving
>unto you this word of wisdom by revelation.
>
>JUST look at the man who owns Coke, is he in love with the root of all
>evil? MONEY?
>

>YES, all his life he was [worshipping] the almighty dollar,
>the new image of the Beast, with [it's] one eye god of ancient Babylon

Curt West

Jul 17, 2004, 6:27:35 PM7/17/04

"Joshua Gemmell" <n...@non.com> wrote in message
> WORD OF WISDOM:

Get back on your meds.

---

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 17, 2004, 7:11:03 PM7/17/04
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:27:35 GMT, "Curt West" <curt...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>Get back on your meds.

Meds are for people who lack wisdom, I perfer what is natural.

Wise up and join the wise, for "meds" never cured anyone.

Can't you see, it is the devil that want all Latter-day Saints, dope
up, and lock away.

IF Christ were here, do you think he would recommend "meds"?

Christ taught FAITH to be cured, and if you didn't have the faith,
then to use herbs, which are natural, but he never said, to use
"poision med" that weaken the body and mind, so you do not heal.

Med work to control, right? That is the kind of med you talk about.
Therefore, it is you that is under some artifical med, and cannot
wake-up and see that it is you and not eveyone else that is under a
satanic influence here.

Message has been deleted

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 18, 2004, 9:18:41 PM7/18/04
On 18 Jul 2004 01:08:42 -0700, gyps...@hotmail.com (Ron in Houston
TX) wrote:

>Don Juan is very nice and charming (just like you) but he had a little
>problem....he refused to take his meds.
>
>We urge you to get help Brother Joshua. Believe it or not, there are
>some persons in this newsgroup who really care about other people....
>
>Get well,
>
>Ronzi Brown

Ron, are you in the habit of speaking about things you know little
about?

I thought you were better than Curt West, who only seeks to put
another down.

Would Jesus join in with the crowd and accuser of his people?

Curt West says, Meds to everyone, therefore, are just like him?

I thought that you knew better, that whenever you do not stand up for
what is right, then you are just as guilty as the one doing the harm.

YES, Jesus knows you well, does he not?

Ron sees a gentile attack Joshua who is a Latter-day Saint, and Ron
took sides with the Gentile Curt!

Now, Ron, do you really know me? I have many friends who are "real"
doctors, and none of them say that I need "meds", therefore, what Curt
says to everyone, is not base upon true facts, but science fiction.

Therefore, are you Ron a quack proscribing med also? Who made you a
MD?

For your not a real doctor to recommend anything. But my grandfather
taught medical class in the University and was a real Doctor. And
cousin Oscar is a real doctor, and know me better than you. And my
aunt wanted me to become a doctor too, and was willing to pay for my
studies, since my cousin and I are about the same age. And my cousin
Leon, teaches Philosophy in the University, and he never argue with me
by saying, you need "meds", his agreement were strong, and his
disagreement very professional, not silly and simple minded, like you
need "meds".

Now, my friend Dallas Purcell, was a real psychiatrist to the movie
stars, and he knew me well, he never recommended anything. And my
friend James Brown, was a real psychiatrist and a neurosurgeon, and he
knew me well, and never recommended anything. And my friend who was
President Gruwell of the new Orleans Louisiana Stake, had two sons,
one became the student president of BYU, and one is the Stake
President now, yes, he knew me well, he even knew me when I first join
the church at the young age of six-years-old, and was my bishop when
was I was twelve, and at the time was a medical doctor who
specializes in child development, and was in charge of doctors, but he
never though I needed "meds", but he did introduce me when I was a
young man the head of the Church, Prophet Kimball, therefore, he never
thought for one moment I need meds. Neither did the Prophet Kimball,
but was please to see, as if had seen me in vision, and would not let
go my hand, but just kept blessing me for five minutes. And my friend
Bill R., who is a Administrative Psychologist, and his uncle was
President Truman, also knew me well, and better than you or Curt, and
he never once thought I was in need of any "med".

Then why is it that you think yourself to be a "greater light" in
light of these facts? Is it because you hate what you don't
understand? Is that what makes you hate me? It must be hate, for you
would not lie about me, if you really loved and cared about me.

Now would you lie about someone you really care about? No!

Therefore you are not justified in saying I need "med", unless it
jealousy and hate that you preach, but you know that you do show forth
a lack discernment; Why not ask God to give this gift? Then you can be
wiser than Curt West, okay?

Now, know that I did see a doctor when I was twelve years old, because
after my foot accident I became withdrawn, but the doctor told my
mother I was a genius at twelve, and not worry about me. Now, is that
the kind of information you want to know? I think not! But that's what
the doctor proscribed and recommended, that my mother who really loves
me do nothing at all.

However, I did not trust the doctor, so I at twelve took the Mensa
test, and prove to myself, that the doctor told the truth, and my
score was over 138. YES, she was right.

Now, do you think I could have so many intelligent friends, if I was
nutty as Curt West, to say such silly arguments, like you need meds.
Yes, he said it to Art and Jong, therefore, it is just his silly way
of dealing with the unknown, but what is you reasons? Do you foolishly
follow such simple reasons, as "you need meds". If you do, then your
too simple minded to understand what I am telling you.

Now, Ron, there is an old saying, Birds of a feather flock together;
you think not? Then tell, me does Curt West have friends that can
equal the stature of my friends?

For example, I was a friend to a Four-Star Admiral John Tusson, and he
was a chemical engineer from Princeton, who went to Princeton on a
Monsento fellowship, and he later became the President of Standard
Oil, and a inventor, and one of the best stock investor in the world,
yes, he once invested 200 dollars in ITT, and built it to 200 thousand
dollars, then sold it, and still own the stock, they had to change the
stock exchange rules because of him, they told him that only four
person in the world knew how to do what he did. Yes, he even sold many
game boards in New York which he design that taught the player how to
invest in the real stock market. But most of all do you know why he
very much admired? Because he knew and worked for Albert Einstein, he
even built a lab for him, and he also knew the inventor of the
computer chip, John von Neumann. Yes, such are the friend I have had,
and a many more I can tell you about. And my friend John was made the
Admiral of the whole Navy for one day as an honorary position, for
have invented a new weapon for the United State which never has been
used in warfare, yes, it is an oxygen bomb, which takes all the air
out of a large city with destroying any buildings. Yes, John came from
a very intelligent family and was German, and his aunt ran all of
Sears for Mr. Robuck, he left her allot of stock, which she left to
him and he was very well off, his estate was four stories high, with a
six story tower, and his home was worth sixty million. And his
brother-in-law was the president of Texaco. There is just too I could
tell you about John, but it is pointless, to brag don't you think? for
you will say, he needed "meds" for being my friend, right?

Now, I can tell you about my personal family, many have already help
to changed world events, but this is pointless, I think, for your not
a real Mormon, right? Real Mormons think that we come here to earth to
make contact with our kindred spirits, and any good friend or family
member is sure to be kin, right? Therefore, if I run around about the
great ones, and I have many honorable and great ones in my family
tree, then it must be that I have the same spirit. But you are not
kindred, and I thought perhaps you were, but it has become apparent
that you more kindred spirit to Curt West. Therefore I will not badger
you anymore, okay? For it not good for me to offend you, for that is
not what I am about, I care about you, and even if you need "med", I
would not have said it openly, to mock you brother. For I am the real
thing when it comes to caring about another's well being. I don't take
pleasures and in putting another down, for I don't have to put you
down to make myself look good. I will be what I AM, and I will tell
you what I will do to make this world better place to live, that is
what I am about. Too bad, that you cannot join in, for it was only God
that was calling you, but God is only able to use you if you are
willing to exercise faith in his powers, but by using unrighteous
dominion upon Joshua, by telling him what to do, "to take meds" and
"to go see a shrink for help" is not what God calls righteousness, now
is it? Yes, you think yourself wise than Joshua, but if you were
wiser, you would have had the faith to say, I will pray and ask God to
make you whole, but no, you lacked discernment in spiritual matters,
therefore, you did not have the faith that makes one righteous, but
you could only say, get meds for I do not have faith to heal you.

Now, Ron, listen well, for these words are from God; Joshua has many
witnesses, but where are your three witness? Know Ron, that on
judgment day, their shall be three more witnesses who shall stand up
for Joshua, the first to stand up shall be Jesus Christ, the next to
stand up to confirm it shall be the Holy Ghost, and then I, God, the
Father shall stand in behalf of my son Joshua, for he was a friend
unto me in my time of need, never did he join in with mobs to kick the
least in my kingdom who was feeling down and in need of help, but you
today have raise your voice against my faithful son Joshua.

Yes, Ron, I am feeling down right now, for I have much on my mind, and
I am troubled about my new invention, which my partner and financial
backer told me would make us billionaires, yes, I have not heard from
him in three weeks.

Therefore, it pure arrogance on you part to say things about me
without three witness, is it not?

Think Not, then read it for yourself here:

(Deut. 19: 15) ś One witness shall not rise up against a man for any
iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of
two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be
established.

YES, Joshua does have three witness (Dallas Purcell a psychiatrist,
James Brown a psychiatrist and neurosurgeon, and Bill an
Administrative Psychologist) therefore, Joshua is justified before
God, but you are not.

Joshua (Zech.3)

Joshua Gemmell

Jul 18, 2004, 9:27:17 PM7/18/04
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:18:41 -0500, Joshua Gemmell <n...@non.com>
wrote:

small correction:

>And my friend John was made the Admiral of the whole Navy for one day
>as an honorary position, for have invented a new weapon for the

>United State which never has been used in warfare. Yes, it is an
>oxygen bomb, which takes all the air out of a large city [without]
>destroying any buildings

Curt West

Jul 19, 2004, 12:35:36 AM7/19/04

> On 18 Jul 2004 01:08:42 -0700, gyps...@hotmail.com (Ron in Houston
> TX) wrote:
>
> >Don Juan is very nice and charming (just like you) but he had a little
> >problem....he refused to take his meds.
> >
> >We urge you to get help Brother Joshua. Believe it or not, there are
> >some persons in this newsgroup who really care about other people....
> >
> >Get well,
> >
> >Ronzi Brown
>
> Ron, are you in the habit of speaking about things you know little
> about?
>
> I thought you were better than Curt West, who only seeks to put
> another down.

Aww. Now you've gone and done it. You've hurt my feelings.

> Would Jesus join in with the crowd and accuser of his people?
>
> Curt West says, Meds to everyone, therefore, are just like him?

At leaset you remeber my name. How touching.

> I thought that you knew better, that whenever you do not stand up for
> what is right, then you are just as guilty as the one doing the harm.
>
> YES, Jesus knows you well, does he not?
>
> Ron sees a gentile attack Joshua who is a Latter-day Saint, and Ron
> took sides with the Gentile Curt!

Gentile Curt? I know of the band Gentle Giant. I may have to use that as a
band name. "Ladies and gentlemen. Gentile Curt!"

> Now, Ron, do you really know me? I have many friends who are "real"
> doctors, and none of them say that I need "meds", therefore, what Curt
> says to everyone, is not base upon true facts, but science fiction.

Hmm. And you know who my friends are?

Doesn't take much to make one wiser than I. However, that doesn't mean I'm
wrong.

> Now, know that I did see a doctor when I was twelve years old, because
> after my foot accident I became withdrawn, but the doctor told my
> mother I was a genius at twelve, and not worry about me. Now, is that
> the kind of information you want to know? I think not! But that's what
> the doctor proscribed and recommended, that my mother who really loves
> me do nothing at all.
>
> However, I did not trust the doctor, so I at twelve took the Mensa
> test, and prove to myself, that the doctor told the truth, and my
> score was over 138. YES, she was right.
>
> Now, do you think I could have so many intelligent friends, if I was
> nutty as Curt West, to say such silly arguments, like you need meds.
> Yes, he said it to Art and Jong, therefore, it is just his silly way
> of dealing with the unknown, but what is you reasons? Do you foolishly
> follow such simple reasons, as "you need meds". If you do, then your
> too simple minded to understand what I am telling you.

I've been known to be quite silly.

> Now, Ron, there is an old saying, Birds of a feather flock together;
> you think not? Then tell, me does Curt West have friends that can
> equal the stature of my friends?

I may or may not. I don't feel the need to name drop to you or others here
in the group. Feeling a bit of self doubt? Do you feel your self worth is
higher because of who you know? Does it make you feel self important?

Wow! Nice to see all the people you know. Do they still associate with
you? Why do you feel the need to tell us all this? Do you think you are
more inportant because you know these people? Are you more correct in your
opinions because you know these people? You sound like this poor pathetic
guy I know who comes into some of the clubs I perform in. He has a bunch of
backstage passes hanging around his neck and he likes to brag about all the
rock stars he knows. Come to find out, he bought all of those backstage
passes and frequently runs out of his Lithium. (I know his pharmacist.)

---

Curt West

Jul 19, 2004, 12:36:34 AM7/19/04

"Joshua Gemmell" <n...@non.com> wrote in message

Sounds like a nice guy. What else has he done to find economical means to
kill people?

---

Message has been deleted