God this is fun!

Art Bulla

Dec 26, 2002, 12:13:30 PM12/26/02
Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know
how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by
morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither
turned away back.

6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the
hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded:
therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be
ashamed.

8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand
together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.

9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo,
they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his
servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the
name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.

11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with
sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have
kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 50:4 - 11)

--
"But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call
down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are

Check out our radio station at
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=artbulla. It's an
online radio station on Live365.com. Aaron Kim is on live Wed and Thurs
nights at 7 pm. Just click on the link to listen.
(Also be patient, the clips take 30 sec to load between changes, but they
will start automatically).
http://www.artbulla.com "All men are liars who
say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and
the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."
Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376

Tim, Some call me

Dec 26, 2002, 1:41:35 PM12/26/02
"Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com> posted:

> Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and
> Quake III Arena at which I am a master. But fragging these
> fools is a lot happier activity

Whatever consensual acts you perform on Jong and Aaron in the
privacy of your own home is your business. I don't think it is
proper to share it with us. Furthermore, calling them "fools"
might make them less willing to frag you.

--
"When Robert Kennedy ran for president, we supported him. We're
proud of it. And if he had lived and been elected, we wouldn't

Art Bulla

Dec 26, 2002, 2:04:14 PM12/26/02

Piss ant distraction be gone

An army not stop its charge,

because of a barking dog.

A race horse does not bolt through the in field,

because of a flea.

A eagle does not change its path,

because a fly is buzzing in his ear.

Go bother someone else.

Not unlike the fly,

you seem to be irresistibly

attracted to sh*t.

SHOO FLY!!

Tim, Some call me

Dec 26, 2002, 2:06:27 PM12/26/02
"Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com> posted:

> Go bother someone else.
> Not unlike the fly,
> you seem to be irresistibly
> attracted to sh*t.

You said it.

dzd...@netdoor.com

Dec 26, 2002, 3:51:12 PM12/26/02
On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 19:04:14 GMT, "Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com>
wrote:

>Go bother someone else.
>
>Not unlike the fly,
>
>you seem to be irresistibly
>
>attracted to sh*t.
>
>SHOO FLY!!

I didn't believe anything ART had to say until now.
When I read this I instantly got a "testimony" and then got a complete
revelation of where that "one mighty and strong" smell came from. :)

TheJordan6

Dec 26, 2002, 4:08:04 PM12/26/02
>From: "Art Bulla" a...@artbulla.com
>Date: 12/26/2002 12:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
>which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
>for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
>areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
>generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

Gee, Art, your boasting is reminiscent of the boastful speech Joseph Smith gave
shortly before he was shot to death.

Randy J.

grouch

Dec 26, 2002, 5:11:45 PM12/26/02
>Subject: God this is fun!
>From: "Art Bulla" a...@artbulla.com
>Date: 12/26/2002 11:13 AM Central Standard Time

>Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
>which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,

Read the anti-Christ! This guy sure ain't no Christian. G

Tommy

Dec 26, 2002, 5:53:20 PM12/26/02
"Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com> wrote in

> Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III
> Arena at which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot
> happier activity, for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood,
> not some imaginary areana. I am the best. No one can stand against
> me. No one of this generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

The image of a prophet of God wasting away hours of his life in order to
become a "master" at Quake III is somehow less than imspiring.

Also...the term "fragging" seems a bit un-prophetesque. You really need to
work on your image Artie ol' boy. A little *more* locusts and wild honey,
a little *less* Quake and fragging.

Xan Du

Dec 26, 2002, 6:33:28 PM12/26/02

"Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com> wrote in message

> Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena
at
> which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
> for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
> areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
> generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

Art, why do I get the feeling that the only one you ever manage to "frag" in
video games is yourself?

-Xan

<snip remaining insane rantings>

dangerous1

Dec 26, 2002, 8:27:20 PM12/26/02
Art Bulla wrote:

> Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
> which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
> for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
> areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
> generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

Is that why you have to pretend I don't exist, and have commanded your minions
to not read my posts?

--
Best,
Dangerous1

D1 @ Dangerous1.com
Don Marchant

Nothing defines humans better than their willingness
to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally
unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries,
dating, and religion.

-- "The Dilbert Principle"

dangerous1

Dec 26, 2002, 8:29:44 PM12/26/02
Xan Du wrote:

At least we know what he does all day, while Shawn and Aaron are out tracting.

Aaron Kim

Dec 26, 2002, 11:33:14 PM12/26/02

"Tim, Some call me" <tim...@somecall.me> wrote in message
> "Art Bulla" <a...@artbulla.com> posted:
>
> > Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and
> > Quake III Arena at which I am a master. But fragging these
> > fools is a lot happier activity
>
> Whatever consensual acts you perform on Jong and Aaron in the
> privacy of your own home is your business. I don't think it is
> proper to share it with us. Furthermore, calling them "fools"
> might make them less willing to frag you.

Your posts are pretty sick.
4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear
what flesh can do unto me.

5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.

(Old Testament | Psalms 56:4 - 5)

Aaron

www.artbulla.com

dangerous1

Dec 27, 2002, 4:01:24 AM12/27/02
Art Bulla wrote:

> Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
> which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
> for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
> areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
> generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

Shawn! Art needs more tequila money. Is your tithing check in the mail?

Aaron Kim

Dec 27, 2002, 5:05:45 AM12/27/02

"grouch" <bak...@aol.com> wrote in message

Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Five 1842-43 Pg.270
Some of the company thought I was not a very meek Prophet; so I told them:
"I am meek and lowly in heart," and will personify Jesus for a moment, to
illustrate the principle, and cried out with a loud voice, "Woe unto you, ye
doctors; woe unto you, ye lawyers; woe unto you, ye scribes, Pharisees, and
hypocrites!" But you cannot find the place where I ever went that I found
fault with their food, their drink, their house, their lodgings; no, never;
and this is what is meant by the meekness and lowliness of Jesus.

Aaron

www.artbulla.com

Mormons At My Door

Dec 27, 2002, 1:02:19 PM12/27/02
In article <aufdbu$6rlje$1...@ID-146025.news.dfncis.de>, "Art says...

>Fragging these fools is better than Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena at
>which I am a master. But fragging these fools is a lot happier activity,
>for they are devils incarnated in flesh and blood, not some imaginary
>areana. I am the best. No one can stand against me. No one of this
>generation of fools and blind, anyhow.

You are ONLY a master?

I would expect that you would (or could) be top of board
always and forever, from the boastful way you talk.

Think of how many believers you'd win if you could
prove unreasonably invincible at ANYTHING!

Man, tell the gaming world that from now on,
because you are the One Mighty And Strong,
nobody, but NOBODY is going to be able to
beat you at ANYTHING in gaming.

Who'd be fool enough to be blind to that
sort of demonstration?

Are you serious about defeating
real devils and showing the way to Jesus?

Or not up to it, unable to use your "talent"
in a reasonably impressive way for your cause?

Put your "power" where your mouth is,
or shut the heck up, man of mere words.

Show all whose words you really speak.