Art Bulla chase away by old women and boy scouts, and hid from cross-examination of doctors, what a mama's boy!

--==>>> JIG <<<==--

Jul 22, 2005, 12:34:38 AM7/22/05
"My family had been stolen from me by boy scouts with pickup trucks,
traiterous mother-in-law, suborned stake authorities, etc."- Art Bulla

"Now after I had made my escape from the clutches of those
evil...women" - Art Bulla

Yeah, tell us about it Art Bulla, your ran from boy scouts and old
women? boy you're a mama's boy if there ever was one in the church,
and you have the gall to think yourself another MOSES? Who do you
think is a fool to believe that?

And why did they come for you?

"They brought me handcuffed for trial for involuntary commitment."
-Art Bulla

I SEE, but don't you see how everyone thinks of you now?

No wonder you're a pussy-whipped by old women, and you ran from boy
scouts, and hid yourself from "involuntary commitment" because you
feared the cross-examination of doctors, less you be discovered to be
that foolish false Messiah that hides in the woods of your sick mind.

-JOSHUA Israel Gemmell, "I just gave Art Bulla the truth, and he
thinks it's hell." Don't tell me I need to be man handled, your just a
sissy Man.

Art just wouldn't submit, never has, and never will submit to law and
order.

- Joshua

Aaron Kim

Jul 23, 2005, 12:52:00 PM7/23/05
Art has faced a great deal of persecution just like Joseph Smith did
who was arrested countless of times. The police in Utah while he was
camped out in the mountains harrassed him a great deal.
You are a slandering sicko queer who has admitted to lying about Art.
Aaron

www.artbulla.com