GOP 'Plan 'B' - Republican Humiliation, Loss of Leverage and Leadership

John Manning

Dec 21, 2012, 12:37:31 PM12/21/12

First Read: "In covering politics, you always want to resist
the temptation to overstate things. After all, what's up one day
can go down the next. But it's difficult to see what took place
in Congress last night as anything other than an unmitigated
disaster and embarrassing blunder for House Republicans -- all
over something that was viewed as a negotiating tactic or PR move."

National Review: "If part of what President Obama was after
was Republican humiliation and disarray, it's going better than
even he could have hoped."

Linked here:
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/12/21/loss_of_leverage_and_leadership.html

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 22, 2012, 2:42:56 AM12/22/12
In article <htSdnV4_jJPBA0nN...@giganews.com>,
As usual, Maddow covered it beautifully:

<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/50275805#50275805>

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

John Manning

Dec 22, 2012, 10:50:34 AM12/22/12
Thanks, Jeanne.

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 22, 2012, 6:43:35 PM12/22/12
In article <aoadnbMyM-VUS0jN...@giganews.com>,
Welx.

Even if you don't have access to MSNBC, they always post clips of pretty
much everything on the show that you can access at
maddowblock.msnbc.com. It's always worthwhile.

John Manning

Dec 22, 2012, 8:27:15 PM12/22/12
Rachel is tops!

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 22, 2012, 11:16:04 PM12/22/12
In article <7fOdnU3uPJZvwEvN...@giganews.com>,
That she is.

SkyEyes

Dec 23, 2012, 1:58:20 AM12/23/12
On Dec 22, 6:27 pm, John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> On 12/22/2012 9:43 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>

> > In article <aoadnbMyM-VUS0jNnZ2dnUVZ_vWdn...@giganews.com>,
> >   John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> wrote:

> >> Thanks, Jeanne.
>
> > Welx.
>
> > Even if you don't have access to MSNBC, they always post clips of pretty
> > much everything on the show that you can access at
> > maddowblock.msnbc.com. It's always worthwhile.
>
> Rachel is tops!

She's a National Treasure.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 23, 2012, 3:07:28 AM12/23/12
In article
<54cac887-d7ec-4c80...@lb9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
A perfect description.

duke

Dec 23, 2012, 4:52:20 PM12/23/12
Maddog is her favorite lesbian.

The dukester, American - American
You can't fix stupid.

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 23, 2012, 5:50:58 PM12/23/12
In article <28ved8tko4cdm03of...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:50:34 -0200, John Manning <jrob...@terra.com.br>
> wrote:
>
> >On 12/22/2012 5:42 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> >> As usual, Maddow covered it beautifully:
> >>
> >> <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/50275805#50275805>
>
> >Thanks, Jeanne.
>
> Maddog is her favorite lesbian.

Yes, she is.

Not sure why you brought that up, but it is true.

Linuxgal

Dec 23, 2012, 6:15:48 PM12/23/12
Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article<28ved8tko4cdm03of...@4ax.com>,
Mine is Tammy Bruce.

http://tammybruce.com/

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

al...@cleanposts.com
http://www.cleanposts.com/

John Manning

Dec 23, 2012, 6:27:34 PM12/23/12
Rachel sticks to factual reality. Tammy Bruce doesn't.

eg. Tammy says UN ambassador Susan Rice is incompetent.
That isn't reality.

> http://tammybruce.com/

Mulligan

Dec 23, 2012, 6:30:00 PM12/23/12
On Dec 23, 3:27 pm, John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> wrote:

> Rachel sticks to factual reality.

rfg has usenet buddies.

oh how he just craves them to post.

duke

Dec 26, 2012, 1:41:35 PM12/26/12
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:50:58 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
You react well with lesbians.

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 27, 2012, 4:42:09 AM12/27/12
In article <76hmd8poopq8hdqud...@4ax.com>,
I have no idea if I do. I don't know many women whom I know are lesbians
(in other words, I have no idea what the orientation of most of the
people I know is, because I don't care.)

Linuxgal

Dec 27, 2012, 8:33:16 AM12/27/12
Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> I have no idea if I do. I don't know many women whom I know are lesbians
> (in other words, I have no idea what the orientation of most of the
> people I know is, because I don't care.)

My niece is gay. Good for her, I tell her.