sck live: everywhere

1 view

Haemin Dennis Park

Apr 30, 1993, 1:42:24 PM4/30/93

Why is it that everyone is bburi bburi apart these days? sck live
at Evanston was fine, but now we have sck NY, sck Cambridge, sck Chung Am,
sck Myungji, etc...

People like me who don't have any past history can become history
in this kind of environment. We are ONE under the arm of Monica, regardless
of race, gender, other things, and current residence or past school district.
Is this part of Korean underlying mentality problem? Just a naive thought...
Now back to regular rituals.

- Haemin Dennis Park
hae...@whipple.cs.wisc.edu
Associate at ChChL&D

PS: I saw a new newsgroup called alt.fan.scott. Is it gonna be that all
the frequent posters of s.c.k. are going to have a newsgroup after
them. So far we have alt.cows.moo.moo.moo, alt.fan.scott, and our
favorate alt.religion.monica although I'm not sure whether the last
one can be in the same category with the other ones.

Scott Choi

May 2, 1993, 7:22:48 PM5/2/93
In article <1993Apr30.1...@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> hae...@snake20.cs.wisc.edu (Haemin Dennis Park) writes:
>PS: I saw a new newsgroup called alt.fan.scott. Is it gonna be that all
> the frequent posters of s.c.k. are going to have a newsgroup after
> them. So far we have alt.cows.moo.moo.moo, alt.fan.scott, and our
> favorate alt.religion.monica although I'm not sure whether the last
> one can be in the same category with the other ones.

Hold it, do you think I would be such a narcissistic egomaniac to create a
group after myself? Fans are for people like Koresh and Woody - it's a Texas
thing, you know - not for a poor celibate Archbishop.

On the second thought, maybe I should consider the groupies...

S. Choi
Perennial DSB Suffering Archbishop
KRI
Evanston, IL

Matthew Dick

May 3, 1993, 6:22:29 PM5/3/93
In article <1993Apr30.1...@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> hae...@snake20.cs.wisc.edu (Haemin Dennis Park) writes:

>PS: I saw a new newsgroup called alt.fan.scott. Is it gonna be that all
> the frequent posters of s.c.k. are going to have a newsgroup after
> them. So far we have alt.cows.moo.moo.moo, alt.fan.scott, and our
> favorate alt.religion.monica although I'm not sure whether the last
> one can be in the same category with the other ones.

Wait a minute! If there are personal news groups I want my own, why is every
one ignoring me again! Jeez. I just want a little respect, admiration, and a
six-figure non-taxable income!

cardinal matt dick
m...@nwu.edu

Haemin Dennis Park

May 4, 1993, 12:07:23 PM5/4/93
In article <1993May3.2...@eecs.nwu.edu> md...@asgard.eecs.nwu.edu (Matthew Dick) writes:

>Wait a minute! If there are personal news groups I want my own, why is every
>one ignoring me again! Jeez. I just want a little respect, admiration, and a
>six-figure non-taxable income!

As one of the senior partner of my firm, and as the cardinal of
Monican church, you have full respect and admiration from my part. I
cannot solve your six-figure income problem unless you make me your
employer. Beside, true Monicans should not go for money or personal
glory.

>cardinal matt dick
>m...@nwu.edu

Mindy Lee

May 4, 1993, 2:12:59 PM5/4/93
In article 18...@news.acns.nwu.edu, sc...@merle.acns.nwu.edu (Scott Choi) writes:
> In article <1993Apr30.1...@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> hae...@snake20.cs.wisc.edu (Haemin Dennis Park) writes:
> >PS: I saw a new newsgroup called alt.fan.scott. Is it gonna be that all
> > the frequent posters of s.c.k. are going to have a newsgroup after
> > them. So far we have alt.cows.moo.moo.moo, alt.fan.scott, and our
> > favorate alt.religion.monica although I'm not sure whether the last
> > one can be in the same category with the other ones.
>
> Hold it, do you think I would be such a narcissistic egomaniac to create a
> group after myself? Fans are for people like Koresh and Woody - it's a Texas
> thing, you know - not for a poor celibate Archbishop.

Scott, don't underestimate your popularity...although you have
that face problem...
I think some groupies of yours created this.

---Mindy Lee

Matthew Dick

May 9, 1993, 9:01:22 PM5/9/93
In article <1993May4.1...@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> hae...@snake8.cs.wisc.edu (Haemin Dennis Park) writes:

> As one of the senior partner of my firm, and as the cardinal of
>Monican church, you have full respect and admiration from my part. I
>cannot solve your six-figure income problem unless you make me your
>employer. Beside, true Monicans should not go for money or personal
>glory.

I am not going for either, I simply could do so much good in the name of Monica
with the money. Have you ever heard Phil Collin's (or Genesis') song "Jesus
He Knows Me?" I think that should explain my desire for money in the name of
Monica.

matt dick
m...@nwu.edu

I could be: