Something All Women Say

David O'Bedlam, Ersatz Haderach

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Stephen Gilman

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
In article <Pine.BSF.4.10.991205...@shell.tsoft.com>,

"'David O'Bedlam, Ersatz Haderach'" <thed...@tsoft.com> wrote:

> "You don't know the REAL me," she said.

<snip>

> Someone explain to me rationally why I "pursue a Heterosexual
> Life-Style" -- and whether MEN of any "orientation" are using
> that stupid line these days. (I don't, but I'm such a callous
> bastard I don't care who figures me out -- or not.)

Oh yeah. I've heard dudes say that to their girlfriends as well.

# Stephen R. Gilman # ICQ:22503364 # www.ncf.ca/~ao668 #
"Everybody's stupid but me" --Homer Simpson

Ben Wolfson

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:03:26 -0800, "'David O'Bedlam, Ersatz Haderach'"
<thed...@tsoft.com> wrote:

>"You don't know the REAL me," she said.
>

>"Sure I do," I answered, "you're the one who wears camouflage
>face-paint, a fake beard and a halloween bunny suit while she
>hides behind pyrotechnics and fun-house mirrors -- so she can
>feel somehow justified when she chirps out a line like THAT."
>
>(Of course I didn't actually say that to anybody; usually I'm
>too busy rolling my eyes and clutching my belly while I laugh
>so hard I almost puke. It's hard to be witty WHILE I'm having
>such a seizure.)
>

>Someone explain to me rationally why I "pursue a Heterosexual
>Life-Style" -- and whether MEN of any "orientation" are using
>that stupid line these days. (I don't, but I'm such a callous
>bastard I don't care who figures me out -- or not.)
>

>SHEESH. Such predictability only makes that worse. Any wonder
>why I haven't had sex in a year and a half? (<-- HINT! HINT!)
>

>Advertishly,
>'TheDavid(TM)'
>

>P.S. Albertson's laughs at my Lucky Rewards Card. I'm aghast.

Are you related to that guy who posts in alt.postmodern? 'Cause that could
be part of the reason.s

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler

Liberty is commonly thought of not as a constant, but as something which must be made to expand indefinitely, lest it become boring.
-- The Flummery Digest

Clock zero

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
Ersatz Haderach, eh? Been suckin' back on the old
"what-comes-out-of-a-shai-hulud-which-is-drowning-in-liquid-water", eh? Gonna
defy tht Bene Gesserit "witches", eh? Eh, eh?

Clockzero, end of Time (or) Llama me senor bigotes!