Dear World

Lots42 The Library Avenger

Nov 4, 2003, 9:23:32 AM11/4/03
America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more than a dollar.

I don't understand it either.
--
Wesley: Are you not used to being given orders?
Buffy: Whenever Giles sends me on a mission, he always says 'please'. And

Joe Manfre

Nov 4, 2003, 2:29:35 PM11/4/03
Lots42 The Library Avenger (lot...@aol.comaol.com) wrote:
> America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more
> than a dollar.

Here in Canada they have dollar stores that sell the same crap as in
USAian dollar stores except they only cost a Canadian dollar here!
BIG WIN! Just try to get a USAian dollar store to accept a loonie!
Well actually you could probably tell them it's one of those Sacajawea
dollars and they would believe you, so.

JM

Madge

Nov 4, 2003, 5:40:28 PM11/4/03
Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

> America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more than a dollar.
>
> I don't understand it either.

BUCK_A_BOOK behind Filenes in Boston is a biggy lier as well

--
"Free flow of information has a price and responsible Internauts"
The Internet under Surveillance a report by Vinton Cerf

"For $20 (SAIT) anyone can be an Internut" - Madge

Ben Wolfson

Nov 4, 2003, 8:07:39 PM11/4/03
In article <20031104092332...@mb-m01.aol.com>, Lots42 The

Library Avenger wrote:
>America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more than
>a dollar.
>
>I don't understand it either.

It's the *store* that costs a dollar, Lots.

--
BTR
The Glass Marble, mistaking the No. 37 Penpoint for the Four-Holed

S.J. Klein

Nov 5, 2003, 4:19:19 AM11/5/03
Joe Manfre <man...@world.std.com> writes:

>Lots42 The Library Avenger (lot...@aol.comaol.com) wrote:
>> America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more
>> than a dollar.

>Here in Canada they have dollar stores that sell the same crap as in
>USAian dollar stores except they only cost a Canadian dollar here!
>BIG WIN! Just try to get a USAian dollar store to accept a loonie!

Look a little closer at your fellow customer next time you're
in the dollar store. You'll find they accept them just fine.

Oh, wait, you didnt mean that. Ne'mind.

>JM

Sam Klein shopping at Goodwill separates the men from the
other men and sometimes women (unless they're in there shopping
for thier x-dressed persona IFYWIMAITYMN) at ea...@agora.rdrop.com
--
Samuel J Klein Reply-to:eagle(at)agora.rdrop.com
Hompeage at www.rdrop.com/users/eagle - The SunDial Earth Station

Captain Infinity

Nov 5, 2003, 11:27:26 PM11/5/03
Once Upon A Time Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

>America has dollar stores wherein some of the products cost more than a dollar.
>
>I don't understand it either.

Yeah, and also but plus you park in the driveway but you drive on the
parkway! What's up with that? And whatever happened to the handles on
Dunkin Donuts? And what's the story with cats and hairballs? Ewww. And
if cowboys are "cowboys" shouldn't cowgirls be "bullgirls"? And why does
that Pilsner Urquell commercial say nobody remembers Buzz Aldrin? *I*
remember Buzz Aldrin! Dammit, somebody has to remember Buzz Aldrin!
HE'S THE ONE IN THAT PICTURE BECAUSE NEIL ARMSTRONG WAS HOLDING THE
CAMERA! SCREW PILSNER URQUELL!!

**
Captain Infinity
...yeesh, Lots, sometimes you get me so wound up

Tom Kraemer

Nov 6, 2003, 12:51:18 AM11/6/03
Captain Infinity <Infi...@world.std.com> wrote:

> DRINK PILSNER URQUELL!!

IFYPFY. Besides, it much more effective that way.

--
I excel in the delivery of POISON!! - Topato, www.wigu.com