Lisa Pease.

Andrea Chen

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99

> I'm gonna take your word on that. I came in in the middle
> when the whole thing was blowing up all over a couple of
> froups, and I bagged it after spending a couple of fruitless
> hours trying to figure out what the hell everybody was
> on about.

I guess that's the difference between me and you. I would never spend
a couple of hours to try and figure out what was going on. As soon as
it seems to be doing well by itself I pretty much ignore it and maybe
skim a post once in a while to see if there is anything I can do to keep
it going.

I was thinking about this recently about how I was kind of just
stirring up things around the net and how I had something like a dozen
people (with names like Schwann and Bob(c)) following me around, some
supporting me and some exposing me and I was thinking how if I had
actually read the material being generated I might be going going crazy
and writing 10 page denounciations on how Andrea Chen was destroying the
net like some people were literally doing.

I just read (or actually sampled) the interesting writers and one thing
I can say to my credit quite a few were attracted by the noise, but if
I'd *actually* been paying attention to some of those huge threads...
man! Like the one you are talking about was something like a 15 minute
excursion.

I feel rather guilty. But Harlan appeared to me in a drea and told me
I was forgiven so long as I advocated a kinder and gentler net and made
it clear that Lisa Pease isn't Lisa Pea (though Leo seems to have a
crush on both of them.)

Harlan is so cute! I think he may be the savior!

Bill Cleere

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Andrea Chen wrote:

> > I'm gonna take your word on that. I came in in the middle
> > when the whole thing was blowing up all over a couple of
> > froups, and I bagged it after spending a couple of fruitless
> > hours trying to figure out what the hell everybody was
> > on about.
>
> I guess that's the difference between me and you. I would never spend
> a couple of hours to try and figure out what was going on.

I used to think there might be some actual understanding to
be gained at the end of it all. I don't think that any more.
That's why I'm here. We don't argue, much, in aps.

> As soon as
> it seems to be doing well by itself I pretty much ignore it and maybe
> skim a post once in a while to see if there is anything I can do to keep
> it going.
>
> I was thinking about this recently about how I was kind of just
> stirring up things around the net and how I had something like a dozen
> people (with names like Schwann and Bob(c)) following me around, some
> supporting me and some exposing me and I was thinking how if I had
> actually read the material being generated I might be going going crazy
> and writing 10 page denounciations on how Andrea Chen was destroying the
> net like some people were literally doing.
>
> I just read (or actually sampled) the interesting writers and one thing
> I can say to my credit quite a few were attracted by the noise, but if
> I'd *actually* been paying attention to some of those huge threads...
> man! Like the one you are talking about was something like a 15 minute
> excursion.
>
> I feel rather guilty. But Harlan appeared to me in a drea and told me
> I was forgiven so long as I advocated a kinder and gentler net and made
> it clear that Lisa Pease isn't Lisa Pea (though Leo seems to have a
> crush on both of them.)

That sounds like Leo, all right. For some reason that
I can*not* figure out, the male hormones seem rather to
be raging this last week chez aps.

> Harlan is so cute! I think he may be the savior!

In that case, I suppose we must all make a pilg and
scope him. Would you mind letting me know how I might
do that (and none of that "Jeez, what do think this
thread is about, GET A LIFE" stuff, OK, 'cuz that's
not bringing a K-er and G-er U any closer, is it?)

-- Bill Cleere

Joe Riehl

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
In article <36D798...@best.com>, acl...@best.com pontificates...

Well, I sort of like Lisa Pease who is almost as spunky as Lucy. So tell
me about your lunch.

Jose

--
.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯¯`·.,¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.--.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

Leo Sgouros

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99

Joe Riehl wrote in message ...

I scoped him and he is cute.
Hormones, I guess.
Leo

Bill Cleere

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99

Ummm....I'd be glad to, but what lunch?

Theo Mora

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
Andrea Chen <fallin...@earthlink.net> wrote

> Harlan is so cute! I think he may be the savior!

HARLAN IS THE SAVIOR!!!!!! REPENT YOUR SIN!!!!!!!!!
PRAY THE DOG HARLAN THE SAVIOR IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SOUL!!!!

Teo Mora
Hey, Theo, you spelled your name wrong. (Kibo)
I HEREBY DUB THEE The Patron Saint of ^H^H^H (Pope Emperor proud)
"THEO MORA" or should I say, "MORE COMMUNISTS!"!!1! (beable)
Never travel West in the evening, nor East in the morning

Joe Riehl

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
In article <36D7E8...@best.com>, acl...@best.com pontificates...
The one with Lisa. Did you have sammiches?
Were there bugs in the coffeepot?

Jose

Anti-Blair

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
[|)> Harlan is so cute! I think he may be the savior!
[|)
[|)HARLAN IS THE SAVIOR!!!!!!
[|)REPENT YOUR SIN!!!!!!!!!
[|)PRAY THE DOG HARLAN THE SAVIOR IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SOUL!!!!

Geez you people are fickle.

Just two weeks ago it was Winston's telepathic dog.

--
Fé mháts énéarha ésma; iufúe dólha sóentrides ódoem ésri.
Fé bhúearai ósraha ésma; iufúe áuaen bhúearai shahém éssa.

Stefan Elisa Kapusniak

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99

In alt.pouting.sandwich, smj...@my-dejanews.com (Anti-Blair) wrote:

>Just two weeks ago it was Winston's telepathic dog.

All cute dogs are Yogi.
All cute dogs are Harlan.
All cute dogs are Tikko.

All cute dogs are but ONE cute dog that is ALL cute dogs
that, through emanation, manifests each INDIVIDUAL cute
dog into our consciousness so that we each might become
most attracted to that cute dog which has the profoundest
effect of the development on each of our INDIVIDUAL souls.

And remember...

...cute dogs chase away threatening and abusive Grey Aliens
just as well as cute cats, because cute dogs ARE ALSO cute
cats AND VICE VERSA.

-- Kapusniak, Stefan e

Anti-Blair

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99
[|)>Just two weeks ago it was Winston's telepathic dog.
[|)
[|) All cute dogs are Yogi.
[|) All cute dogs are Harlan.
[|) All cute dogs are Tikko.

There is a noncute dog next door which I nominate for canine martyrdom.

Actually, I would rather nominate the owners for abusing the dog until it
became a nuisance, but, alas, the laws place an inordinate relative value
on humans.

[|) just as well as cute cats, because cute dogs ARE ALSO cute

There are no cute cats. There are useful and nonuseful cats. Useful cats
keep the squirrels and robins fit and trim. And kill the mice that try to
sneak out of the cemetry.

Theo Mora

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99
From: stefan...@zetnet.co.uk (Stefan Elisa Kapusniak)
> All cute dogs are Yogi.
> All cute dogs are Harlan.
> All cute dogs are Tikko

All cute dogs are Spot

Theresa Willis

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Gary Williams <gw...@spectra.net> wrote:

>Here's the directory of pix: href:http://www.sound.net/~twillis/Harlan/
>
>Here's Harlan "singing the blues" (actually catching something, I
>think):

Actually, he was practicing his target projectile vomiting
lessons.

It's part of my home defense strategy.

--Terri

--
We _called_ it a stoa because it _looked_ like a stoa.

-- Michael "Indiana Jones" Willis
Christmas Eve, 1998

Perceptor

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Theresa Willis wrote:

And tell me , Just who is responsible for puting the lipstick on the cat
"Fuzzbutt" http://www.seanet.com/~leahv/html/pictures.html
I just went downstairs to check my own cat and Fat bastard dose not have a
pair of lips . So whats up with that ?
don...........

Chris Franks

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Theo Mora wrote:

> All cute dogs are Spot

Please trim your headers. Spot is not allowed on a.r.k.
--
Less than 23 months until the start of the 3rd millenium!

Chris Franks

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
Theo Mora wrote:

> All cute dogs are Spot

Please trim your headers. Spot is not allowed on a.r.k.
--

Less than 22 months until the start of the 3rd millenium!

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99

Chris Franks *THEN* wrote:

> Please trim your headers. Spot is not allowed on a.r.k.
>--
>Less than 22 months until the start of the 3rd millenium!

Ha ha we caught you time-travelling again Franks! You *tried* to fool
us with your evil and wily ways but it did not succeed!
By the way, it's the 2nd millenium which is why it starts with a *2* and
you're about 12 months off there, fool!!!

Stacia * The Avocado Avenger * Life is a tale told by an idiot;
http://www.io.com/~stacia/ * Full of sound and fury,
Remove the guacamole to reply! * Signifying nothing.

Chris Franks

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
The Avocado Avenger wrote:
> Ha ha we caught you time-travelling again Franks! You *tried* to fool
> us with your evil and wily ways but it did not succeed!
I changed the 23 to 22 but had to exit Netscape and reenter it before
the new sig would reload.

> By the way, it's the 2nd millenium which is why it starts with a *2*

Are you teaching math to children? The 1st millenium was the thousand
years beginning with 1 and ending with 1000; the second millenium will
be the thousand years beginning with 1001 and ending with 2000, so the
3rd millenium will start with 2001 and end with 3000.
It's as easy as 1-2-3.

and
> you're about 12 months off there, fool!!!

No, January 2001 is about 22 months away, just a couple of days
less. Figure it out, it only takes a couple more fingers and toes
than most people already have.

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
Chris Franks <chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> writes:

>The Avocado Avenger wrote:
>> Ha ha we caught you time-travelling again Franks! You *tried* to fool
>> us with your evil and wily ways but it did not succeed!
> I changed the 23 to 22 but had to exit Netscape and reenter it before
>the new sig would reload.

>> By the way, it's the 2nd millenium which is why it starts with a *2*

> Are you teaching math to children?

Are you a total moron? Do you not realize when you've been trolled? I
thought you were a Kibologist, but yer just a newbie in pants.
This Y2K slash millenium thing really gets people going. Me, I'll be
having sex and champagne no matter what year it is so I don't give a rat's
ass, except when it irritates people. Now, on to more Franks Math for
Everyone Who He Thinks Is An Idiot:

>The 1st millenium was the thousand
>years beginning with 1 and ending with 1000; the second millenium will
>be the thousand years beginning with 1001 and ending with 2000, so the
>3rd millenium will start with 2001 and end with 3000.
>It's as easy as 1-2-3.

But I'm dumm and I cain't learn child'in maff so what does I no?

>> and
>> you're about 12 months off there, fool!!!
>
> No, January 2001 is about 22 months away, just a couple of days
>less. Figure it out, it only takes a couple more fingers and toes
>than most people already have.

Ooh, you da man. My labia quivers in delight.

Chris Franks

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
The Avocado Avenger wrote:
> But I'm dumm and I cain't learn child'in maff so what does I no?

From your previous posts, I thought you were an aspiring writer who was
just teaching math to earn a living.

> >> and
> >> you're about 12 months off there, fool!!!

Trolling does not usually include personal insults, does it? I took
this as a specific shot, not a general casting. I will always be a
newbie in pants because I don't really give a rat's ass about UseNet
anyway. On my computer, the icon for netscape says "Channel 19". That
is because it feels like my old CB radio. It is so funny to see some
people take computers so seriously, like they would even pay out their
own hard-earned money to buy one. I love it when kibologists deflate
these egos with well-thought-out barbs. Back in college, before
there were "hippies", they had "non-conformists". All of those
"non-conformists" wore peaked little felt green hats, smoked pipes, and
drove MGs, and faked a European accent. I decided to be a
non-non-conformist, and stayed that way. Much more freedom that way;
allows you to wear pants in Kansas when the Winchell factor is 40 below.

Stefan Elisa Kapusniak

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99

The monk watched the two masters arguing upon the same point
that had been argued many times before.

'But masters,' he finally interrupted them -- their disputations
becoming to much for him to bear, -- 'I cannot tell which
master trolls and which master falls for the troll. Does the
master who opposes, troll the one who defends? Or does master
who defends trolls the one who opposes?'

Suddenly he felt a sharp as both masters tugged on a line attached
a hook embedded in his lower lip that he had not before noticed.

It was at this moment he achieved enlightenment.

-- Kapusniak, Stefan e

Chris McGonnell

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99

Chris Franks made me remember dorks!...
<troll argument snipped by gruff billygoat>

Back in college, before
>there were "hippies", they had "non-conformists". All of those
>"non-conformists" wore peaked little felt green hats, smoked pipes, and
>drove MGs, and faked a European accent. I decided to be a
>non-non-conformist, and stayed that way. Much more freedom that way;
>allows you to wear pants in Kansas when the Winchell factor is 40 below.

Those FUKKEN Tyrolean hats and tweed jackets with elbow patches! THANKS A
LOT, CHRIS, FOR REMINDING ME WHY I WORE FRINGED BUCKSKIN JACKETS AND FRYE
BOOTS IN THE '60S!! I'd succeeded in repressing memories of those dorks, but
YOU HADDA REMIND ME! It's worse than an acid flashback, man.

Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951

Ranjit Bhatnagar

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
In alt.religion.kibology Chris Franks <chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:

> decided to be a
> non-non-conformist, and stayed that way. Much more freedom that way;
> allows you to wear pants in Kansas when the Winchell factor is 40 below.

GEE, THAT'S A LOT OF ANTIDONUTS!

> --
> Less than 22 months until the start of the 3rd millenium!

GEE, THAT'S ALSO A LOT OF ANTIDONUTS!

R.

--
GEE, THAT'S A CUTE DOG! HTTP://WWW.MOONMILK.COM/TIKKO/

Chris Franks

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
Chris McGonnell wrote:

> Those FUKKEN Tyrolean hats and tweed jackets with elbow patches! THANKS A
> LOT, CHRIS, FOR REMINDING ME WHY I WORE FRINGED BUCKSKIN JACKETS AND FRYE
> BOOTS IN THE '60S!! I'd succeeded in repressing memories of those dorks, but
> YOU HADDA REMIND ME! It's worse than an acid flashback, man.
>
> Chris McG.

The actual funniest part of it from my point of view is that my
Economics professor was named Dr. Kohr and his only claim to faim was
that he came from the same lil' ol' village in Austria that Franz Gruber
did. He claims he made a lot more money writing articles about Franz
than Franz ever did by writing "Silent Night". He always wore a
Tyrolean hat and the tweed jacket in which his pipe smouldered away and
he thought that everybody was mocking HIM!!!
He also wore a hearing aid, which in those days had an MTBF of about 3
days. We would raise our hand and start asking him a question, and
then intermittently mouth every 2 or 3 words. He would stop, rip the
hearing aid out of his ear, bang it on the desk, and after a few times,
throw the battery in the basket and start over. It was a contest to
see who could do it to him the longest before breaking up.
> Harming humanity since 1951

I wore a T-shirt and dungarees [in 1951, before they were called jeans]
because riding my bike to 8 AM class thru the snow in a T-shirt would
often get me at least half-awake by the time I got there.

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99

And then you can approach the princess, but make sure you just walk
towards her because if you do your fighting stance, she'll kick your butt.
Also, you have to make sure your copy of the game is original because
there is some sort of weird bug that doesn't allow you to get into the
door behind the princess, if you're playing from a copy. It's all that
BASIC, ya know. Other than that, Karateka is a k-r4d game for the C64.

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/2/99
Chris Franks <chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> writes:

>The Avocado Avenger wrote:
>> But I'm dumm and I cain't learn child'in maff so what does I no?

> From your previous posts, I thought you were an aspiring writer who was
>just teaching math to earn a living.

I'm an alien. Feed me.

> Trolling does not usually include personal insults, does it?

This is either a brilliantly straight-faced satire, or blatant,
overwhelming stupidity. I'LL TAKE `THE HULK IN PAJAMAS' FOR $200 PLEASE,
ALEX!

>I will always be a
>newbie in pants because I don't really give a rat's ass about UseNet
>anyway.

You don't say.

Carlos Froggy May

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99

The Avocado Avenger (sta...@io.com.guacamole) announced:

: My labia quivers in delight.

MPEG! MPEG!

Your Amphibeous CyberMemeUpdater,
Froggy

Fro...@neosoft.com * "The Information Super-Frog" [dibs]
http://www.angelfire.com/la/carlosmay/

Paul Guertin

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
sta...@io.com.guacamole (The Avocado Avenger) wrote:

> And then you can approach the princess, but make sure you just walk
> towards her because if you do your fighting stance, she'll kick your butt.
> Also, you have to make sure your copy of the game is original because
> there is some sort of weird bug that doesn't allow you to get into the
> door behind the princess, if you're playing from a copy.

On the Apple II version, there's another copy of the game on
the back side of the disk, but it shows everything upside down.
I thought it was pretty neat. But my favorite Apple II Easter
egg is the driving game hidden on side 2 of "The Print Shop
Companion".

Also the uncracked Karateka doesn't work on the Apple IIc because
it uses undocumented entry points in the boot ROM to load the game
(actually, it copies the boot ROM code to RAM, patches it, and
uses it to load itself).

Paul Guertin
p...@sff.net

Anti-Blair

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
[|) Are you teaching math to children? The 1st millenium was the
thousand
[|)years beginning with 1 and ending with 1000; the second millenium will
[|)be the thousand years beginning with 1001 and ending with 2000, so the
[|)3rd millenium will start with 2001 and end with 3000.
[|)It's as easy as 1-2-3.

We should introduce you to Edgser Dijkstra.

It's as easy as 0-1-2.

Clement Cherlin

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:57:36 +0000, stefan...@zetnet.co.uk (Stefan Elisa
Kapusniak) wrote:

>In alt.pouting.sandwich, smj...@my-dejanews.com (Anti-Blair) wrote:
>

>>Just two weeks ago it was Winston's telepathic dog.
>

> All cute dogs are Yogi.
> All cute dogs are Harlan.

> All cute dogs are Tikko.

All cute dogs are Cricket.

> All cute dogs are but ONE cute dog that is ALL cute dogs
> that, through emanation, manifests each INDIVIDUAL cute
> dog into our consciousness so that we each might become
> most attracted to that cute dog which has the profoundest
> effect of the development on each of our INDIVIDUAL souls.

Yes indeedy.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie

Nick S Bensema

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
In article <7biicm$5eb$2...@uuneo.neosoft.com>,

Carlos "Froggy" May <fro...@praline.no.neosoft.com> wrote:

>The Avocado Avenger (sta...@io.com.guacamole) announced:
>
>: My labia quivers in delight.
>
>MPEG! MPEG!

please... nooo.... I thought I'd used up a month's worth of angst
during V.D. I don't want to show up in Seattle on Friday all
obsessed with Stacia's tasty parts.....

--
Nick Bensema <ni...@primenet.com> 98-KUPD Red Card #710563 UIN: 2135445
~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

</BLINK>

Theresa Willis

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
che...@earthlink.net (Clement Cherlin) wrote:

Houston, we have a problem.

Crickie's files were not found!!!

Waah!

--Terri

--
We _called_ it a stoa because it _looked_ like a stoa.
-- Michael "Indiana Jones" Willis
Christmas Eve, 1998

http://www.sound.net/~twillis/ still transmorgifying...

Noah A Christis

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
(T. Willis) wrote:

>>http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie
>
>Houston, we have a problem.
>
>Crickie's files were not found!!!
>
>Waah!
>
>--Terri

try http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie/images/
i think that is what Saramment Cherlin meant!!!!

the? image? links? in? /crickie? were? not? CAPITALIZED? PROPERLY?
clarah cherilin should have had van polasm look over her page real
quick. he is an internet hacker genuis and can hack all your pages
together while you are not looking. Also, i found the manual for the
balc helicopter and it moves very quickly. My dog is a shetland
sheepdog (sheltie) and looks like a cross between a small fox and a
toy collie!11 it is not cute because it will BITE YOUR FUKKEN HEAD OFF
if you say mean things to me!!! IT LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!!!
BWAHAHAHAH!!111

---
Noah A Christis
Deputized UN Operative
BVP Taskforce to Clean up Usenet

Noah A Christis

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
(T. Willis) wrote:

my dog
a) knows when gurls are having their time of the month and distances
them from me thoughtfully
b) likes to eat gurls underwear
c) has really bad breath, what can i do???
d) likes to suck on peoples toes (gurls or boys, its all good)
e) is named after an earthquake where LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED!! He's a
KILLA!! K-I-L-L-A KILLA!

THIS MESSAGE DOES APPEAR TO HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED ON THE KIBOGUY
WEBBBS, I AM REPOSTING IT SO T WILLIS CAN SEE THE DOGGY PICTURES.
IF IT GETS POSTED TWICE I AM SO SORRY!!!! I WILL ADD SOMETHING TO
MAKE THIS POST UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONE, PROMISE!

here is a little bit i learned about osaka from the internet:

Osaka is a country's third largest city.
Many Japanese corporations are headquartered in Osaka.
There are friendly people and many tasty foods
which is called TAKOYAKI,OKONOMIYAKI.
Try unique culture of Osaka impress you.

Beable van Polasm

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
In article <36e04a37...@news.sound.net>,

twi...@sound.net (Theresa Willis) wrote:
> che...@earthlink.net (Clement Cherlin) wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:57:36 +0000, stefan...@zetnet.co.uk (Stefan Elisa
> >Kapusniak) wrote:

> >> All cute dogs are Yogi.
> >> All cute dogs are Harlan.
> >> All cute dogs are Tikko.
> > All cute dogs are Cricket.
> >
> >> All cute dogs are but ONE cute dog that is ALL cute dogs
> >> that, through emanation, manifests each INDIVIDUAL cute
> >> dog into our consciousness so that we each might become
> >> most attracted to that cute dog which has the profoundest
> >> effect of the development on each of our INDIVIDUAL souls.
> >
> >Yes indeedy.
> >
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie
>
> Houston, we have a problem.
>
> Crickie's files were not found!!!
>
> Waah!

Well GUESS WHAT!!??!?!!?!? I found YET ANOTHER
DUMB DOG PAGE on these here Internets!
http://members.xoom.com/_______/puppy.html

GO AHEAD! ASK ME IF MY DERG BITES!!! GO ON GO ON
GO ON!

cheers
beable van polasm
--
this article has been cancelled because it reveals the TRUTH
about alien visitors and MIND-CONTROL LASERS!

Joseph Michael Bay

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
ni...@primenet.com (Nick S Bensema) writes:

>>The Avocado Avenger (sta...@io.com.guacamole) announced:

>>: My labia quivers in delight.

>>MPEG! MPEG!

>please... nooo.... I thought I'd used up a month's worth of angst
>during V.D. I don't want to show up in Seattle on Friday all
>obsessed with Stacia's tasty parts.....

Okay, so if she's got "labia" in the *singular*, you really
don't want to think about that anyway.

--
Joseph M. Bay Lamont Sanford Junior University
Putting the "harm" in molecular pharmacology since 1998

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
haon...@my-dejanews.com (Noah A Christis) writes:

>(T. Willis) wrote:

>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie
>>
>>Houston, we have a problem.
>>
>>Crickie's files were not found!!!
>>
>>Waah!
>>

>>--Terri

>try http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie/images/
>i think that is what Saramment Cherlin meant!!!!

Where the hell *is* Cherlin, anyways? She didn't go out for beer and
pizza with Morty, did she?

Clement Cherlin

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:31:56 GMT, haon...@my-dejanews.com (Noah A Christis)
wrote:

>(T. Willis) wrote:
>
>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie
>>
>>Houston, we have a problem.
>>
>>Crickie's files were not found!!!
>>
>>Waah!
>>
>>--Terri
>
>try http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin/crickie/images/
>i think that is what Saramment Cherlin meant!!!!
>

>the? image? links? in? /crickie? were? not? CAPITALIZED? PROPERLY?
>clarah cherilin should have had van polasm look over her page real
>quick. he is an internet hacker genuis and can hack all your pages
>together while you are not looking.

[snippage of stuff]

They is fixed. Sowwy. Stupid Windows/Unix filesystem stuff.

The generic link to our webpages is

http://home.earthlink.net/~cherlin

which will contain pointers to the rest.

Sarah Cherlin

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On 4 Mar 1999 00:29:31 GMT, sta...@io.com.guacamole (The Avocado
Avenger) wrote:

> Where the hell *is* Cherlin, anyways? She didn't go out for beer and
>pizza with Morty, did she?

She's been on medication. Say hello to the pretty glowing yellow dots.

I think either me or my doctor is actually from the Other Universe,
since this stuff he gave me seems to have had the exact opposite
effect that it was supposed to. I should have been suspicious when he
tried to get me to eat more junk food.

--
Today's word is: 'bleah'

David DeLaney

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

ni...@primenet.com (Nick S Bensema) says:
>Carlos "Froggy" May <fro...@praline.no.neosoft.com> wrote:
>>The Avocado Avenger (sta...@io.com.guacamole) announced:
>>: My labia quivers in delight.
>>MPEG! MPEG!
>please... nooo.... I thought I'd used up a month's worth of angst
>during V.D.

Or vice versa.

> I don't want to show up in Seattle on Friday all
>obsessed with Stacia's tasty parts.....

Too late. Muaaa-ha-haaa!

Dave "I'm told it's a side-effect of the Straeht Lifestyle" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney d...@panacea.phys.utk.edu "It's not the pot that grows the flowe
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to se

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
jm...@leland.Stanford.EDU (Joseph Michael Bay) writes:
>ni...@primenet.com (Nick S Bensema) writes:

>>>The Avocado Avenger (sta...@io.com.guacamole) announced:

>>>: My labia quivers in delight.

>>>MPEG! MPEG!

>>please... nooo.... I thought I'd used up a month's worth of angst

>>during V.D. I don't want to show up in Seattle on Friday all

>>obsessed with Stacia's tasty parts.....

>Okay, so if she's got "labia" in the *singular*, you really

>don't want to think about that anyway.

What's the plural? You scientists and your wacky words! You just do
this to confuse us.

Stefan Elisa Kapusniak

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

In alt.religion.kibology, Vella Mizar <rev...@radix.net> wrote:

>You have labia on your face.

AND WE LOVE IT!!!1!!

Mmmmmpmmmfffh*lap*phhhmmmphhhhhjj*lap*slurp*mmmpmhfhfppfhfff

-- Kapusniak, Stefan e

</inevitable followup>

Chris Franks

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Sarah Cherlin wrote:

> --
> Today's word is: 'bleah'

As in, Bleah Bverre? Are you related to Clement Cherlin?

Leah Verre

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:22:58 -0800, Chris Franks
<chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:

>Sarah Cherlin wrote:
>>
>> --
>> Today's word is: 'bleah'
>
> As in, Bleah Bverre? Are you related to Clement Cherlin?

Be Verre careful how you pronounce my name.
My name isn't haunted, but it has the power to KICK YOUR ASS!

So take that, BRIS!
HAH HAH HAH!

And no, I'm not.
-L

Noah A Christis

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:22:58 -0800, Chris Franks
<chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:

>Sarememt Cherlin wrote:
>>
>> --
>> Today's word is: 'bleah'
>
> As in, Bleah Bverre? Are you related to Clement Cherlin?

^^^
YM: CLEMEMT

HTH.

David DeLaney

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Vella Mizar <rev...@radix.net> writes:
>The Avocado Avenger explains it all:
>:What's the plural? You scientists and your wacky words! You just do
>:this to confuse us.

Some of us are Naturally Talented at being confused, too!

>Labium = lip
>Labia = lips

>You have labia on your face.

Only if she's _lucky_!

Dave "pre-empting the Hivemind for this Important Announcement, simply to save
time for the estimated 1 gazillion straeht-boy lurkers" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney d...@panacea.phys.utk.edu "It's not the pot that grows the flower

http://panacea.phys.utk.edu/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ/ I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

Joseph Michael Bay

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
sta...@io.com.guacamole (The Avocado Avenger) writes:

>>Okay, so if she's got "labia" in the *singular*, you really
>>don't want to think about that anyway.

> What's the plural? You scientists and your wacky words! You just do
>this to confuse us.

"Labia" is the plural. Your verb don't agree with their subject.

The Avocado Avenger

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
jm...@leland.Stanford.EDU (Joseph Michael Bay) writes:

>>>Okay, so if she's got "labia" in the *singular*, you really
>>>don't want to think about that anyway.

>> What's the plural? You scientists and your wacky words! You just do
>>this to confuse us.

>"Labia" is the plural. Your verb don't agree with their subject.

Oh. Right. I guess that's partly because my first reaction was to post
"my clitoris quivers in delight"... dunno why I changed it to labia.
Now I gotta go see if alt.sex.fetish.avocadoes is a real group or if
it's a fakety fake one.

Chris Franks

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Leah Verre wrote:

> Be Verre careful how you pronounce my name.
> My name isn't haunted, but it has the power to KICK YOUR ASS!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who can't pronounce bverre. Does
your name know that I traded my ass in on a mule and a saddle?

> So take that, BRIS!
> HAH HAH HAH!

That's EXACTLY what the rabbi said!!

> And no, I'm not.

I wondered if she was, not you, and found out a few keystrokes later
that she is, so pardon the confusion. We saw neat live birds like
yours in Aruba last year. They're probably happier in the tropics
anyway.
> -L
Our local weather report said that Seattle has now had 93 consecutive
days with rain. bummer.

Chris Franks

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Noah A Christis wrote:
Are you related to Clement Cherlin?
> ^^^
> YM: CLEMEMT
>
> HTH.
>
> ---
> Noah A Christis
> Deputized UN Operative
> BVP Taskforce to Clean up Usenet

Thanks, it did help. I had not noticed that clEMEMt was a reverse
meme. It won't happen again. Today.

Leah Verre

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:06:22 -0800, Chris Franks
<chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:

>Leah Verre wrote:
>>
>> Be Verre careful how you pronounce my name.
>> My name isn't haunted, but it has the power to KICK YOUR ASS!
>
> Thank goodness I'm not the only one who can't pronounce bverre. Does
>your name know that I traded my ass in on a mule and a saddle?

I don't get it.

>> So take that, BRIS!
>> HAH HAH HAH!
>
> That's EXACTLY what the rabbi said!!

I don't get it.

>> And no, I'm not.
> I wondered if she was, not you, and found out a few keystrokes later
>that she is, so pardon the confusion.

I don't get it.

>We saw neat live birds like
>yours in Aruba last year. They're probably happier in the tropics
>anyway.

Those were my birds.
You can tell because of the little "LV" engraved on their skulls.

>> -L
> Our local weather report said that Seattle has now had 93 consecutive
>days with rain. bummer.

Bummer?
Don't you mean "Seasonal Affective Disorder"?

I don't get it.

Zork Melinda

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
[|)>You have labia on your face.
[|)
[|) AND WE LOVE IT!!!1!!

I suppose this would be funnier if I hadn't studied bilabials,
labiodentals, interdentals, aveolars, glottals, pharnygeals, and all that.

--
Fe mhats enearha esma; iufue dolha soentrides odoem esri.
Fe bhuearai osraha esma; iufue auaen bhuearai shahem essa.

No Amigas were harmed in the writing of this missive.

Clement Cherlin

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:22:20 GMT, haon...@my-dejanews.com (Noah A Christis)
wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:22:58 -0800, Chris Franks
><chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:
>
>>Sarememt Cherlin wrote:
>>>
>>> --
>>> Today's word is: 'bleah'
>>

>> As in, Bleah Bverre? Are you related to Clement Cherlin?
> ^^^
> YM: CLEMEMT
>
>HTH.

Thamks!

Stefan Elisa Kapusniak

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99

In alt.religion.kibology, smj...@my-dejanews.com (Zork Melinda) wrote:

>I suppose this would be funnier if I hadn't studied bilabials,
>labiodentals, interdentals, aveolars, glottals, pharnygeals, and all that.

Notice I stated 'inevitable followup', I definitely didn't
say anything about 'funny'.

Further notice you fell into my cunning trap, and FORGOT TO
CLOSE THE TAG OPENED IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.

THAT MEANS I TRICKED YOU INTO BREAKING THE INTERNET.

And my closing the tag, for this post, doesn't help you
because this posting has DEEPER NESTING in the thread
tree than yours, and even if it didn't the UNBALANCED
TAGS STILL REMAIN.

THIS IS WHY I SHALL SOON RULE THE WORLD FROM MY PADDED CELL
BENEATH THE BOSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY SUB-BASEMENT, WHILST YOU
SHALL CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIVES AS MARTIAN
TERRAFORMING ENGINEERS, AND EWE-GOD COLLABORATORS, BELIEVING
NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENED HERE.

dph...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
In article <7bn59h$o3o$1...@hiram.io.com>,

sta...@io.com.guacamole (The Avocado Avenger) wrote:

Quibble over the plural/singular on your own time. Just tell
me where to send my dollar bills.

--dph.

(preferred email: dhayes AT iname DOT com)

Pope Emperor FrogMaN

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99
On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 23:04:13 GMT, in alt.religion.kibology, Beable
van Polasm <bea...@my-dejanews.com> was abducted by psychotic Alfs
("yo!"), anally probed, and decreed:

>In article <36e04a37...@news.sound.net>,
> twi...@sound.net (Theresa Willis) wrote:
>> che...@earthlink.net (Clement Cherlin) wrote:

>> > All cute dogs are Cricket.

But the cutest dog of all is Tetsu. NO I'M NOT A BIASED DOG OWNER,
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?

"Please don't post this!" -- Dorothy Defoy

"KRAFT FOODS -- A SANDWICH OF FRIENDS" -- Reynard D. Fox

Pope Emperor FrogMaN the ZermaCroYd GuavaHeaD, XXXVIII
Patron Saint of Easy Cheese, Burrowing Worms, and those
edible candy necklaces. Founder and King God of the Order
of the Burrowing Worm and Holy Guava.

Cabal
>Obsidian Order High Council, COO Grunt Fodder

http://home.earthlink.net/~rtoad/
BRAND NEW TIM BROWN WACKINESS! AND KIBOLOGY!!!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

Chris Franks

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Ranjit Bhatnagar wrote:

> In alt.religion.kibology Chris Franks <chris_...@hp.superfluous.com> wrote:
> > allows you to wear pants in Kansas when the Winchell factor is 40 below.
>
> GEE, THAT'S A LOT OF ANTIDONUTS!

I know that Winchell is a ripoff of Drunkin' Donuts but I was referring
to the factor named after the famous radio commentator Walter
Winchell. By combining the temperature together with the wind speed
you get a Winchell factor which tells you the effective temperature
effect on your body if you are out in it, which happens a lot in Kansas
because it is all almost flat and nothing stops the wind.

Chris Franks

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Anti-Blair wrote:

> We should introduce you to Edgser Dijkstra.
>
> It's as easy as 0-1-2.

Is that the same guy as Edsger W. Dijkstra?