Announcement

James Kibo Parry

Nov 8, 1993, 3:24:28 AM11/8/93
In article <95...@cup.portal.com>, <John_-_...@cup.portal.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where Kibo's group called Alt.Kibology went? It may
> have self destructed also.

alt.religion.kibology has been around for about two years. Last I
looked, it had had 15,000 articles posted to it, and about 32,000
readers (that figure fluctuates a lot. It's always way ahead of
alt.religion.scientology, though. I'm more charming than L. Ron Hubbard.)

I like being able to waste the time of 32,000 people at once.

-- K.

Karl Strobl

Nov 9, 1993, 2:08:45 PM11/9/93

It's 46,000 by now! We are drifting threatened to become a mass movement.
Are we drifting into the dangerous gap where we are just another standard of
a new conformity?

It is dangerous if people understand good things too quickly.

K.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 9, 1993, 10:43:15 PM11/9/93
Dear Couch Potatoes. Let it be known from pillar to post, that tomorrow
night (Wednesday) at 9:00 PM there will be a show called THE MYSTERY
OF THE SPHINX. They will be discussing who made the sphinx and whether
it was made by aliens. It will be on channel 4 in the San Francisco Bay
Area. Don't miss it.
John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 9, 1993, 10:55:51 PM11/9/93
Dear Folks: Welcome back to Kibo The Great. I will hereby add your group
back to the fold. Lately I have been scattered over 4 collections. My
floppy drive is shot and my hard drive is nothing to brag about either.
One would get the impression that I am a little less than perfect.
John Winston.

Rich 'mcmxciibo' Holmes

Nov 9, 1993, 11:48:46 PM11/9/93
In article <1993Nov9.1...@infodev.cam.ac.uk> K.S.S...@amtp.cam.ac.uk (Karl Strobl) writes:

>It's 46,000 by now! We are drifting threatened to become a mass movement.
>Are we drifting into the dangerous gap where we are just another standard of
>a new conformity?
>
>It is dangerous if people understand good things too quickly.

Fear not. Just because 46,000 people read a.r.k doesn't mean *anyone*
understands it.

--
- Rich "mcmxciibo" Holmes

The first person to say something on this Net doesn't have a chance
(and it is usually me). -- John_-_Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 10, 1993, 9:22:45 AM11/10/93
Dear Folks: My friend Paul, who plans to go on a tour of the Nevada
Test Site on Nov. 18th informs me that the tour will not include
Groom Lake. I talked with a person yesterday who had taken the tour
two years ago and he said it was quite a trip. So it looks like Paul
is not likely to see any flying saucers stored in a warehouse.
I was told that our government has or is in the process of taking over
more land so that you can't even see into the Groom Lake Area by getting
on a mountain top.
John Winston

UniSigma Engineering

Nov 10, 1993, 4:41:04 PM11/10/93
Besides....they were all moved to North Base, Edwards about 3 years ago.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 10, 1993, 9:53:06 PM11/10/93
Dear Folks: Here is some information from a friend of mine by the
name of Kumar. It is about the UFO Expo. that I went to but never
got all the way into.
I not for sure if this is Kumar actually saying these things or
a person who informed Kumar as to what he saw at the UFO Expo. Let's
see if he knows what he is talking about; this was posted in Alt.
Alien.Visitors so those who have already read it just please disregard
it.

Someone who attended the conf. had some more info--Kumar

*******
Regarding the UFO Expo West Conference
October 30-31, 1993
Dunfey Hotel
San Mateo, CA
-------------

I think most of the scheduled speakers were there.
I did see in person:

Colin Andrews
Al Bielek
William Cooper
Richard Gierak
James Harder
Linda Moulton Howe
Glen Hoyen
John Lear
Michael Lindemann
Guido Moosbrugger
Vladimir Terziski

And, I myself only went to Colin Andrews full workshop, the last part of
the Guido Moosbrugger workshop and some of the free lectures.

Others should report on the other speakers and what they said.

William Cooper:
--------------

William Cooper is performing a very great service by yelling at people -
full in the face! No - really!!! His point of view is that so many of
the conference attendees are wanting to focus all of their time and
energy on what happened at Roswell in 1947 or what happened to the small
Grays 5 years ago that they have become 'COMPLETELY ASLEEP SHEEP' (my
words) and don't know and more importantly DON'T CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING
RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE!!! There are many specific things that
need attention RIGHT NOW that most people don't even know about, such as
the Bills in the Senate RIGHT NOW that will make illegal the selling of
about half of all health supplements, including most vitamins.
(Money via illegal traffic. See dope.) Also, William is passing out
flyers (I can't find mine right now) that request that interested
persons buy stock in a particular company and sign the proxy over to him
for voting in company business, in order to turn around the runaway
business trends tat we see so often in America.

I hope someone more knowledgeable reads this message and responds with
all of the proper facts so people will have a chance to WAKE UP AND DO
SOMETHING about their lives. (or would you rather just be fed to the
lions, again?)

Guido Moosbrugger:
-----------------

Very boring. The translator just got in the way, and Guido, who speaks
German and very little English, basically believes everything Billy
Meier says and all of the information that is presented in the contact
notes. Now, the contact notes exist in four different forms [not from
the lecture]: (1) Billy's original German, (2) the full English version
translated from Billy's German with the help of Col. Wendelle Stevens
(Ret.), et. al., (3) a modified English version where only some personal
information was deleted, and (4) the notes that are currently being
released in book form (now 3 volumes out). I personally have access to
(3), and old xerox copy of (3), and all three volumes of (4). Some of
the information presented there just feels right to me. (Also - the
book The Talmud Jmmanuel evidently was in the German text in the 1930s,
and is not a part of the contact notes per se.)

My feeling about Billy Meier's pictures is that, in time sequence, they
started off as being all real - real craft - and later, as more and more
people got caught up in his work, models were made, and pictures of
models and deliberate 'hoaxes' were made, and then these pictures were
accidentally or purposefully mixed in with his other photos. So, I feel
that most of the Volume 1 picture book photos are real, and that some of
the Volume 2 pictures may be real, and so what! At least I feel that
some are real. For those that think or feel that the entire Billy Meier
thing is hoax, I recommend the nice hardback book with some pictures by
Gary Kinder: Light Years. You can find it most libraries and at most
Crown Books stores in the under $4 section. Very good analyses by a guy
that took the time and actually went over to Switzerland to prove Billy
Meier and the whole story a fraud and a hoax, and after seeing the
picture spots and interviewing the Meier's friends, the locals and the
witnesses, came away a firm believer.

On the other hand we have Glen Hoyen.

Glen Hoyen:
----------
Glen is rated among the top ten black belts as a 'Martial Arts Champion'
that has had his own profound UFO experience, where he himself says he
was 'powerless.' He used to fully believe ALL of the Billy Meier story,
and now because of asking questions himself, being involved with Ultra-
Matrix Corp. (a film group), and by having a friend of his hang around
the Meier's house in the Meier group undercover for three weeks, Glen
has come to his final conclusion that ALL OF MEIER'S PICTURES ARE
HOAXES! I asked him and his ever-constant companion if he thought that
maybe some of the earlier ones could at least be real. He and his
friends say - NO - NOT ANY! They base their feelings on their view that
in some the tree scenes, it's always the same tree!, and it moves from
place to place!, with the UFO attached!, and the UFO movie footage uses
the same tree! (i.e. the use a miniture tree with models placed in the
foreground of the pictures). And - when they interviewed the locals,
the locals say that the tree in the movie footage was never there in the
first place! Could be.

They did point out very carefully about the use of forefront models,
problems with near and far focusing, and that when you take two
pictures, put part of one over the other one, and then take a picture of
those two, that as long as the resolution of the final picture is LESS
than the resolution of the first two pictures, that the final picture
will always look good! [That may be true - especially in today's
quality photographic labs, but I personally don't see how that would
work in some photoshop in Switzerland in the early 1970s.]

(So, I hold out that at least a few pictures are real and possibly a lot
are not, and for sure I know that some specific ones are not - and so
what. Those that want to argue that none exist are probably not very
interesting or knowledgeable persons to talk to about anything anyway.)

(A more interesting feature of Glen and his friends was that I overheard
them talking about how they were demanding to be paid for their
appearance at the UFO West Expo while they were still there, and did not
trust the promoters to send them a check. So: here is a group claiming
that all that money that the Meier books and tapes made is bad and wrong
and fraudulent, and at the same time they demand special attention for
their money up front to blast away at someone else without specific and
concrete proof of their own to show. Very strange. Maybe they should
start to seriously study Akido now.)

Colin Andrews:
-------------

Colin gave a really good review of the entire crop formation phenomena,
over 2,500 formations that he has personally been involved with, and
warned the audience that a major media blitz is coming soon that will
focus again on ye ol' Doug and Dave, the hoax promoters, where they have
made two large formations and they WILL say that ALL of the formations
are (therefore) man-made. (Nice Try.) Two things to note here: The
large man-made formation is of the two or more large circles with a
central pathway type, and has two marks like the symbol | (Roman numeral
one) on either side of the central axis. Again, this one is a
DELIBERATE HOAX. Another one is a regular circle made in oil seed crop.
NOW THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT, because very large formation have occurred in
oil seed crops when the grain is mature and tall, and breaks very easily
'like celery' when the stalks are bent past about 45 degrees. Of
course, in the occurring real formations, all of the stalks are cleanly
bent so that the grain bends to the horizontal in the traditional
swirling spiral patterns, and none (get it!!! - none) are broken by the
makers (only by the people that eventually come and visit.). So - the
disinformation media blitz will try to tell you that this (man-made
circle) was also constructed in oil seed crop. YES - BUT ONLY WHEN that
crop was very young and the stalks were very pliable, and easily bent
down. Looking at the hoax circle, you can easily tell that the bent and
trampled crop is not at all like the really exquisite circles that are
not being made by man (or men that we usually meet.).

So, watch out for this disinformation media blitz that will be coming
soon. When you see it, each and every one you - CALL THE BLOODY STATION
AND RADIO SHOWS AND BLAST THE HOAXERS OUT OF THE WATER. IF YOU DON'T
COMPLAIN, YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WILL GET BY DEFAULT.
(Look what you've got now. Ugh!!!).

Also, Colin estimates that due to the time and effort that it took to
construct these fake hoax formations and the oil seed crop circle, more
money was spent in making those hoaxes than has been spent in the entire
11 years Crop Circle Investigation by him and others. A very very sad
commentary on who is now in control, and why are you letting them do
that!!!???

The new 1993 crop formations are just outstanding!!! Circles and
formations are being found and photographed in Japan (rice patties),
Canada, US, Germany, Hungary, Australia, etc. And it doesn't make the
baby food press! I ain't seen'em in USA Today yet! Seeing the pictures
of several new formations in England actually took the breath away of
most of those in the audience. Each picture was accompanied by loud
'ohhs' and 'ahhs'. You had to be there. There is a master videotape
that was taken, and Colin has complete control of that tape. More on
that in a minute. The 1993 formations that I liked the best were (1) a
drawn circle with drawn equilateral triangle with an inner full flat
circle, with one row of crop stalks separating the inner circle and the
triangle lines, (2) full flat circle with six radial spokes going about
5 diameters away in 60 degree directions to connect with six other full
flat circles (the seed of life formation talked about by Drunvaleo
Melchizedek from Egyptian history, the most revered of all know 2-D
geometrical symbols), and (3) a very large drawn circle with a drawn
inscribed pentagon (the intersection area laid flat) with intricate
floral designs on the outside of the circle (10 geometrical petals),
with a full drawn inscribed pentagram inside that circle, with a full
flat pentagon inside the center of the pentagram, and two concentric
circle rings drawn between the inner and outer pentagons - drawn in a
field near a road where the field has (yep) 5 sides! Outstanding!!!!!
(This last one is the formation evidently not seen in the free lecture,
as mentioned in the Nov. 4 message from Robert Rouse.)

ALSO - AND VERY IMPORTANT!!! - Colin was deliberately misinformed about
an energy project - and he did not check out his sources - and that
resulted in Colin saying some things that were NOT TRUE in his talk. We
are into damage control and are in the process of removing all of the
incorrect information from the master videotape and the audiotapes that
will be available. Some audiotapes have been already sold and
distributed with this WRONG information.

Colin was told this WRONG information about 2 hours before his lecture
to the UN on Friday Oct. 29, and you can all guess where that
disinformation came from. Unfortunately, Colin did not have the time to
double-check the data, and felt obligated to pass along the information
as true, given the circumstances, even though he was unable to check it
out. Bad Move.

SO HERE IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION:

Scott McKie does have a patent, US Patent Number 5,146,395, Date of
Patent being Sept. 8, 1992, 23 pages total (in front of me now) entitled
"Power Supply Including Two Tank Circuits", filed Aug. 9, 1991. So
what! (I have over 6 inches of patents on a bookshelf over there.)
Scott also has an electric powered car that runs ON BATTERIES with a
high torque airplane motor that he did drive in Seattle along with
Richard Hoagland and they did go 65 miles and hour. Scott says they
were followed by a local police car and they did NOT get a speeding
ticket. Scott says he may drive his electric car to Washington D. C. in
December to get more attention for his electric BATTERY DRIVEN car.
Scott HAS NOT studied any crop formation geometries to see if they
relate or tie into his theories of energy conversion physics. Now - the
Tank Circuit Device in the Patent, called PODMOD (POwer on Demand
MODule), has been under significant development during the past two
years and is expected to have a major breakthrough any time now.
AT THIS MOMENT - IT DOES NOT EXTRACT ENERGY FROM THE EARTH OR ANY OTHER
SOURCE OF POTENTIAL ENERGY AT THE PRESENT TIME! Colin was misled and
didn't check that out directly with Scott. I did. It would be really
nice if Scott McKie and Richard Hoagland could decipher some crop
formations geometry, get the PODMOD circuits running, and extract energy
directly from the 7 to 8 cycles per second frequency of the electro-
magnetic fields of the Earth. That would be tremendous and wonderful!!!
- and - they have not done that yet. Got it!!! So, Whoop, thereitis.

Colin has sent a lengthy formal announcement to the U.N. on November 3
summarizing his experiences with and his feelings regarding the U.N.
briefing he participated with on Friday, October 22. I have a copy of
that announcement and will post it on the net as soon as it is
transcribed.

Now - Who wants to assist Colin in spreading the TRUTH about the world-
wide crop formation phenomena, make money for Colin's research teams,
and make some money for yourself?

The videotape of Colin's October 31, 1993, lecture will be modified to
present the correct data on Scott McKie's research, and will hopefully
soon be available for release. Another message will be posted to this
group announcing how the videotape can be obtained when it is ready.

More Importantly - You could set up showings of Colin's 1993 new and
corrected videotape (and possibly other videotapes) and ask $10.00 per
person, and generate A LOT OF INCOME FOR COLIN'S RESEARCH. Warren
Miller has a skiing movie that comes around to major cities every year
and it makes a lot of money at $12.00 per ticket, and is shown in high
schools and community auditoriums by local promoters. Why can't YOU get
it together and do the same thing for the crop circle formations? A
suggested money split would be 50/50 after expenses, one half to Colin's
Research Group and one half for your event production staff. It works
for me!

If you would like to create and manifest this - and make it happen -
contact Colin's U.S. based group at the address and telephone numbers
below. Let's make something positive happen!!!

If you don't create it - who will?

Circles Phenomena Research International
P.O. Box 3378
Branford, CT 06405

TEL 203-426-9463
FAX 203-458-8047

*******
Enter <RETURN> to continue.
JW Well what did you think. Was he telling things the way he saw them?

John Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 11, 1993, 1:13:26 AM11/11/93
Dear Folks: I just got through watching the TV show about the sphinx.
They attempted to prove by showing that the sphinx was eroded by water
showing that the action took place when Egypt was a rainy place thus
proving that the sphinx is 9,000 or more years old. They also referred
to Edgar Cayce's prediction that a chamber would be found under the paw
of the sphinx. They have located such a chamber by electronic means and
hope to investigate it.
John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 11, 1993, 9:26:38 AM11/11/93
Dear Folks: All in all I would say that the people who wrote the script
for C. Heston did a pretty good job talking about the sphinx. They also
mentioned that it may have been made by the people from Atlantis.
I think it was made by the people from Andromeda, especially the motors
that can still be heard running deep under the Great Pyramid.
John Winston.

Barbara Haddad

Nov 11, 1993, 3:14:23 PM11/11/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:

I saw it & was saddened to think that Charlton Heston had become
senile.... <sigh> It also shows that if you get a geologist making
theories about history -- with NO knowledge of history -- they can come
up with really stupid ideas.
The Sphinx was carved from a naturally occuring butte of rock. The
butte was obviously exposed to weathering forces before it was shaped.
This bonehead geologist took this to mean that because _water_ had fallen
on the rock, it was ancient [blah, blah, etc]. Silly dweeb. Of course
water fell on it: it was a lump of rock! Kafre's boys shaped it into a
monument for their dead king; they didn't change the consistancy of the
_rock_ fer gosh sake: and after they shaped it, they covered the shaping
with smooth (ascetically pleasing) blocks of mortared stone painted red.
It is just me, or have the sillies with their undereducated
theories not even bothered to watch TV? (Especially the 'Nova' special
where the guys actually used only human labor to make a new baby
pyramid?)

Barbara Haddad - mel...@shakala.com
Shakala BBS (ClanZen Radio Network) Sunnyvale, CA +1-408-734-2289

Jeff

Nov 12, 1993, 1:32:56 AM11/12/93

Actually Barbara...

Sitchen would completely agree with this geologist as to the age of the
Sphinx. And so do MANY Piramidologists (not to be confused with Egyptologists).

We actually don't know a great deal about these ancient cultures, and I for
one would like to reserve judgement and not ridicule new ideas just because
my PROFESSORS told me it can't be so...

turns out, accademics have a lot invested in thier stodgey old ideas and
can't seem to part with them. I have many friends that are amature archeologist
types, and they seem to be much more capable of espousing new ideas.

Jeff-

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 11, 1993, 8:56:09 PM11/11/93
Dear Folks: Be advised and so warned for behold on the morrow (friday)
X-files will be talking about The Face On Mars. Be thou diligent not to
miss it.
Thus sayeth John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 12, 1993, 9:43:57 AM11/12/93
Dear Folks: Boy, am I getting scattered. It seems that about half the
time that I post something to this Collection (Strange Things Are Happening)
it come out in a new Collection. I really have to get organized tomorrow.
John Winston

Chuck Zukowski

Nov 12, 1993, 11:57:34 AM11/12/93

In article <o30ucc...@shakala.com>, mel...@shakala.com (Barbara Haddad) writes:
> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
>
> I saw it & was saddened to think that Charlton Heston had become
> senile.... <sigh> It also shows that if you get a geologist making
> theories about history -- with NO knowledge of history -- they can come
> up with really stupid ideas.
> The Sphinx was carved from a naturally occuring butte of rock. The
> butte was obviously exposed to weathering forces before it was shaped.
> This bonehead geologist took this to mean that because _water_ had fallen
> on the rock, it was ancient [blah, blah, etc]. Silly dweeb. Of course
> water fell on it: it was a lump of rock! Kafre's boys shaped it into a
> monument for their dead king; they didn't change the consistancy of the
> _rock_ fer gosh sake: and after they shaped it, they covered the shaping
> with smooth (ascetically pleasing) blocks of mortared stone painted red.
> It is just me, or have the sillies with their undereducated
> theories not even bothered to watch TV? (Especially the 'Nova' special
> where the guys actually used only human labor to make a new baby
> pyramid?)

Barbara, question. If a geologist had extreme knowledge of history, could
it alter, bend, or shape their theories or final conclusions?
Question 2. Barbara, how much experience in geology do you have to come to your conclusions?
Question 3. Barbara, and may I call you Barbara? I saw the Nova special and
I recall alot of theorizing too. The information was presented, and it is to
your discrestion to come with your own conclusions. I personally think the
silliness exists around the way the media trys to make a buck off of this
material. And finally, try not to slam (ie. Silly dweed) harsh words, people
that devote their life to unique professions discussed in this thread, keep
an open mind, weigh all the theories, and simply make your own conclusions,
'cause that's the best we all can do.
chuck..

# * __ * * #
# ____________ _____/--\____ * //-A-\\ * #
# \______ ___) (_ _ .. ____) ___---=======---___ #
# * __| |_______/ / `--'.. .... ......... (=__\ /.. ..\ /__=) #
# ) ........ `(- ---\__O__/--- #
# * \------------' * * #
# Look Spock! An alien! Funny, They don't look like their from Mexico. #

Barbara Haddad

Nov 12, 1993, 4:49:54 PM11/12/93
> We actually don't know a great deal about these ancient cultures, and I for
> one would like to reserve judgement and not ridicule new ideas just because
> my PROFESSORS told me it can't be so...
>
> turns out, accademics have a lot invested in thier stodgey old ideas and
> can't seem to part with them. I have many friends that are amature archeologi
> types, and they seem to be much more capable of espousing new ideas.

Actually there exists a vast amount of information about ancient
Egyptian daily life, etc (they were one of the more narcisstic cultures
of the ancient world & wrote down/left pictographs of almost every detail
of their lives). The idea that professors don't want to embrace new
knowledge is rather silly because the new knowledge is _exactly_ what
they need so they can write papers on the subject (or refuting the
subject) so as to make (a) their schools happy [the old 'pbulish or
perish' problem]; (b) to make names for themself ^^^^^^=publish
in their chosen field; (c) to qualify for tenure in some schools & a
nice, juicy controversy that had some valid historical grounds would be a
topic they would salivate over. Without new knowledge, there is no
progress; but at the same time, the theory has to make a bit more sense
than: the Sphinx was built using telekinesis by Atlanteans.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 13, 1993, 1:29:03 AM11/13/93
Subject: 11-11-93 X-files.

I just got through watching this weeks X-films T.V. Show. It was
a story that started off with a look at The Face On Mar and a peson
in our space program saying that it was a natural phenomena. The
two FBI agent were then called in to investigate some sabotage that
was happening to our shuttle.

It was then found that some sort of ghostly presence was taking
over the space program leader to do things wrong so that the flight
would not succeed.

In my opinion the show in its present form was not factual but it
alluded to certain things that are facts, such as the following;
1. On nearly all flights of our astronauts, alien space craft have
been seen by radar going along with our people.
2. Everytime we have attempted to put up a telescope something has
happend so that they don't work properly. Could it be that the last
big one we put up was zapped by some of the space people?
3. Although some of our people who have cooperated with the Grey have
been taken to other planets, we have been treating other good type
space people in a bad way and they are bound and determined that
we will not spread out way of life to other planets, but then that
is just my opinion.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 12, 1993, 9:03:56 PM11/12/93
Dear Folks: It is 3 more hours till the X-files TV show is on tonight
and I said it would be about The Face On Mars. Actually it will be about
"Space" A mysterious force is sabotaging the space-shuttle program.
John Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 12, 1993, 10:06:51 PM11/12/93
Subject: UFOs From Behind The Iron Curtain.

Here is some information that was given to me about UFOs.

Thanks to glasnost, Russian's secret UFO groups can now collaborate
with colleagues in the United States. Former NASA experimental
psychologist Richard Haines of Los Alts, California, recently founded
a UFO collaboration group, called the Joint USA-CIS (Commonwealth of
Independent States) Aerial Anomaly Federation.

The Federation, which includes more than 160 groups throughout the
United States and the defunct Soviet Union, will sponsor yearly meetings,
translate UFO documents, and encourage collaborative scientific reseach
into UFOs. Haines is also studying the differences between alien
abductions in the United States and the defunct USSR. After hypnotizing
a number of Russians in their native language, Haines has concluded
that the "stories are basically the same over there, except that
Russians tend to describe aliens taller than those in the West."

Omni Magazine.

JW Well how about that?

Source Of Information: Pyschic Reader November 1993 Vol 16. No. 11
page 5.

John Winston

Dean Adams

Nov 13, 1993, 12:50:33 AM11/13/93

Boy was that a STUPID episode!

People "possessed" by the "Mars 'face'". What a load of nonsense.

They also only did about a 50/50 job of getting their NASA stuff right.
that just made this episode WAY too annoying for me at least, but I
suppose people who don't know anything about the Shuttle or NASA would
not be bothered by those parts at least.

The "face" thing was *incredibly* lame though.

They should have just rerun the "groom lake" episode instead.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 13, 1993, 9:25:30 AM11/13/93
Dear Folks: Maybe I'll tell about a space person who called into a
Los Angeles radio station, sometime.
John Winston.

Dean Adams

Nov 13, 1993, 5:37:15 PM11/13/93
> I just got through watching this weeks X-films T.V. Show.

lame, lame, lame...

>a story that started off with a look at The Face On Mar and a peson
>in our space program saying that it was a natural phenomena.

Obviously... That dumb rock barely even looks anything like a "face".

> In my opinion the show in its present form was not factual

That's why they call it FICTION!

>alluded to certain things that are facts, such as the following;
>1. On nearly all flights of our astronauts, alien space craft have
>been seen by radar going along with our people.

NOPE... no "facts" there.

>2. Everytime we have attempted to put up a telescope something has
>happend so that they don't work properly. Could it be that the last
>big one we put up was zapped by some of the space people?

NOPE... no "facts" there.

>3. Although some of our people who have cooperated with the Grey have
>been taken to other planets

Ha! CLEARLY no facts there! :->

Yup... still fiction.

Dean Adams

Nov 13, 1993, 5:38:00 PM11/13/93

BTW... what the hell is this "statement" crap??

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 13, 1993, 8:14:25 PM11/13/93
Subject: Man From Space Talks Over Radio.

About 15 years ago I was listening to KFI AM radio out
of Los Angeles when a person called in saying that he
was from outter space. I then talked to a peson on telephone
talk radio called The Herb Jepko Show from Salt Lake City, Utah
and told him about it. A lady in Fremont, Calif. by the name
of Marge D. was listening to our conversation and contacted me
stating that she just so happened to have been listening to the
spaceman and recorded the whole thing. She then sent the tape to
me and here is part of what was said. We'll call the radio
announcer Tom.

Tom: Now here we have our next call.
Space Man: Tom, you not going to believe me if I tell you
where I'm from.
Tom: Go ahead and try me.
SM. I am a man from outter space.
Tom: Your right I don't believe you.
SM. Yes, it true I am not of this world.
Tom: How can you prove you are not from this world.
SM. I heal up faster than a normal person. If I were to be
stabbed.
Tom: Well, you just come in here, I'll stab you and we'll
see how fast you heal up.
SM. I can be killed but if I were wounded I would heal up
faster than a normal Earth person.
Tom: Why did you come here?
SM: I and 6 other people came here to deliever a message to
your leaders, one of which was David Ben-Gurion.
Tom: What was the message.
SM. I am only allowed to give the message to your leaders.
Your government is aware of my presence and jis aware of
who I am and what I am doing.
Tom: Well, spaceman how are you getting along on Earth?
SM. I can hear be your voice that you don't believe me but
I am doing quite well here on Earth. I have even taken a
Earth lady for my wife.

The conversation then went on for a long time but the announcer
never did believe the man from space.

John Winston.

"

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 14, 1993, 10:47:48 AM11/14/93
Subject: CLAIRVOYANCE, EXTRATERRESTRIALS, AND UFOs.

Here is some information that has come my way about
extraterrestrials and UFOs. Here we go folks;..........

According to a Gallop Poll taken in 1990, almost 50 percent
of the U.S. population believes in the existence of UFOs.
Sightings have also increased since the 1940s, with approx-
imately 10,000 reported UFO sightings world-wide in 1991 alone.
What are aliens doing around the globe? Are they creating
hybrids to populate another planet, or even this one? Are
they here to help the Earth through its current violent stage
of evolution? To take a closer look at some of the questions
around the UFO enigma, the Psychic Reader interviewed two
psychics and healers, Raphaelle and Michael Tamura, who are
know for investigating diverse realms using their clairvoyance.

Psychic Reader: I've noticed that our species, Homo sapiens,
doesn't seem to be that neutral to the concept of "aliens."
Throughout history and even in present day, we seem to either
fear, deny or worship these visitors.

Michael: Using the word "alien," that's the beginning. You
see, words control everything, and the word "alien" has fear
in it. It's a word based on fear. What is "alien," but some-
thing you don't understand or can't control? I like to refer
to beings that come from other universes as "extraterrestrials"-
meaning "from outside of the Earth."

Raphaelle: "Alien" also implies something tht doesn't belong
here. When you think of aliens, you might actually be thinking
of extraterrestrial beings that are from this universe, so
there is nothing really alien about them at all. This fear
out of an educational system that barely teaches anything about
the other races on this planet! Our native human cultural
differences are so changed, that is another reason for the
fear.

Michael: When we grew up, our history books didn't have
anything else besides the Caucasian race from Europe. Now
people are starting to say, where do all these other levels
come from: Native American, African, Asian? Becoming aware
of extraterrestrials is really not that much different from
becoming aware of other cultures. What sorts of cultures do
they have? Some might create destruction purposely for
control just as some of our cultures do, but others create
destruction and havoc here on Earth, because their culture
is so different and they don't understand us, and we don't
understand them, and a fear of "aliens" doesn't help.

P.R.: I sense a lot of people have the concept that if another
race can travel between galaxies (and thus can be assumed to
be highly advanced technologically), they must also be highly
advanced spiritually and would not cause havoc in their
relations with us. Yet, that isn't the case, is it?

Michael: Obviously, if extraterrestrials landed in your backyard
with a great big spaceship, that's pretty exciting. But, just
because a race or species is technologically advanced doesn't
mean they are spiritually advanced as well. Some are both
technoogiclly and spiritually advanced , others are technological
geniuses, but spiritually, they are like atheists. Others aren't
very technological, but are highly developed spiritually.

And I do see that there are some humans who left this planet
a long time ago on a technological level, on spaceships. They
went elsewhere to colonize and are coming back now,. generations
and generations down the line, to see their roots, so to speak.
JW Could they be talking about The Good Guy, our friends from the
Pleiades? The planet Earth is not the only place that has been created
and cultivated by human beings.

Part 1.

Source Of Information: Psychic Reader. Nov. 1993. Article by
Andrew Borakove.

John Winston.

Jay Paul Chawla

Nov 14, 1993, 11:29:23 AM11/14/93
<John_-_...@cup.portal.com> wrote:
> According to a Gallop Poll taken in 1990, almost 50 percent
>of the U.S. population believes in the existence of UFOs.

This is silly, considering that 99% of the U.S. population are space
aliens. Once again I am given reason to wonder: is everyone a liar or an
idiot? You are all either too stupid to understand when your arguments
are rebutted, or afraid to admit you have no honor. Personally I find
this very frustrating. If I couldn't spend my evenings condemning you all
to eternal torture, I think the stress would make me burst.

Jay Paul Chawla

TOM COLLINS

Nov 13, 1993, 8:15:00 PM11/13/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com said:

JO>Dear Folks: Maybe I'll tell about a space person who called into a
JO>Los Angeles radio station, sometime.
JO>John Winston.

Don't just tantalize us like that. What a tease you are.

* OLX 2.1 TD * tom...@patchbay.com

Elana the Iguanna

Nov 14, 1993, 5:48:45 PM11/14/93
John you wrote:

According to a Gallop Poll taken in 1990, almost 50 percent
of the U.S. population believes in the existence of UFOs.
Sightings have also increased since the 1940s, with approx-
imately 10,000 reported UFO sightings world-wide in 1991 alone.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't UFO stand for Unidentified Flying Object?
If you see an object flying in the sky and you can't identify it, wouldn't
you atomatically _believe_ it was an Unidentified flying Object? Why don't
these polls ask if the people believe if the UFOs come from "Outter Space."

Stew - Perkins

Nov 14, 1993, 6:38:49 PM11/14/93
>In article <95...@cup.portal.com> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
>>Dear Folks: It is 3 more hours till the X-files TV show is on tonight
>>and I said it would be about The Face On Mars. Actually it will be about
>>"Space" A mysterious force is sabotaging the space-shuttle program.
>

>Boy was that a STUPID episode!

I have to agree. After the first 30 minutes, I thought I was watching
the revival of the Outer Limits TV show.

-Stew

laura.k.watson

Nov 15, 1993, 10:08:35 AM11/15/93
>His Opinions on Subject: 11-11-93 X-files.

My opinion differs, somewhat.

> In my opinion the show in its present form was not factual but it
>alluded to certain things that are facts, such as the following;
>1. On nearly all flights of our astronauts, alien space craft have
>been seen by radar going along with our people.

This I belive is true. In fact right after the X-files on our local
FOX station there was a brief news report by the local news-persons
who stated that some astronauts want to go public about seeing or
being in contact with UFO's while in outer space, if they are guaranteed
immunity or something. There was some old guy with a beard, I think his
name was Stanton Friedman on there talking, too, about now the government
wants to tell us something about this all of a sudden.

>2. Everytime we have attempted to put up a telescope something has
>happend so that they don't work properly. Could it be that the last
>big one we put up was zapped by some of the space people?

Maybe, but I think they are manufacturing an "alien threat" to cause
people to unite under the "One World Government" and/or the "New World
Order." Which could be good or it could be bad, depending on if
you are talking about the New more oppressive planned version of the
existing World Order which has been around for 5000 years or so, or
the other New World Order which corresponds roughly to the "Second
Coming of Christ". C'mon why don't you tell these people what's
really going on John.

>3. Although some of our people who have cooperated with the Grey have
>been taken to other planets, we have been treating other good type
>space people in a bad way and they are bound and determined that
>we will not spread out way of life to other planets, but then that
>is just my opinion.

Well, yes, some people have actually shot at UFOs with shotguns and
all. But then you might be scared if one landed in your backyard
and tried to steal or mutilate your cow too.
--
Laura Watson l...@falcon3.att.com

Owner of a Gateway2000 "Nomad" computer and a "Saturn" station wagon.

Jack R. Tallent

Nov 15, 1993, 10:14:55 AM11/15/93

Ditto. This show sucks. Perhaps there is a conspiracy to produce thesechillingly unentertaining episodes.
(Anyone who would sit and count down the hours until it comes on needs to get out a little more.)
-Jack

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 15, 1993, 9:25:07 AM11/15/93
Dear Computer Experts: I have been wanting to know more about the
people who are putting on the TV Show called the X-files. Chris
Carter is a person who shows up in the credits of the show at the
end of the show. Each time I see his name it inerests me. A person
has written me by E-mail how to get some information about Chris.
Maybe one of you computer experts would be so kind as to check the
following suggestion, download it and put in on the Net in this
particular Collection (Thread, Strange Things Are Happening). Here
is the information;...............................................

Ok I found the Internet address for the Chris Carter interview it's
cn...@cleveland.freenet.edu.
Just ask for issue 6 of THE CYBERSPACE VANGUARD. Part one of the entire
file has the Chris Carter interview. I haven't read the entire Vanguard,
but I though you would like to know the address.

JW So there you have it folks. I hope someone can suceed in doing the
task.

John Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 15, 1993, 9:29:57 AM11/15/93
Subject: Clairvoyance, Extraterrestrials, And UFOs. Part 2.

Here we go with the second part of this information.

Pyschic Reader: I have friends who say they would love to actually
meet an extraterrestrial in the flesh, but it never happens. I
wonder if it has something to do whith their fears of being abducted
and experimented on?

Michael: "Abduction" is another bad word. Some E.T. contacts are
abductions, as in kidnaping, where a person is taken without
their conscious consent. Other times, they are invited on board,
and still other times, people just get experimented on, right there
on site.

Raphaelle: One of the things that I've noticed in both my research
and clairvoyant readings is that there are various types of beings
experimenting on people -- what I call the "good guys" and the "bad
guys." An example of an experience with the "bad guys"is the movie,
Fire in the Sky. This group of extraterrestrials is the one doing
the most damage, but more than one race is doing negative levels.
When I spiritually look at someone that has been taken by a group
like them, there is a lot of trauma, very similar to when people
come home from war. In the case of those people, many have had
their memory repressed via a hypnosis technique of some sort.

One of the factors that seems to be very dominant in all these
experiences, that has been uncovered with hypnosis or other techniques,
is that the extraterrestrials, good or bad, claim they have permission
from the abductee. However, the way they have permission is through
the individual's subconscious and, sometimes, there is not consideration
of the present time emotional condition of that person.

Michael: Our realities, E.T. and human, can be so completely different
and it's easy to put "good" and "bad" guys levels on it, but it's not
in those human terms. Sometimes, it's based on issues of survival. If
a coyote comes onto your ranch and you have a bunch of chickens, you
want to protect them, so you shoot the coyote. You might become
interested in the fur and decide to skin it. Here you don't think about
that in good/bad terms. That's about the level I see a lot of the
experimentation at. They think, "Hey, this is our space, our ranch,
you walked into."

I have also seen that many people that get abducted are unhappy with
their situation, especially the ones who have bad and trumatic exper-
ences. They want to get out of what they are trapped in, but hey don't
have the gumption to do it. Their mock-up isn't, "I want to be abducted
by a |UFO!" It's, "I want to get out of her!" Like everything else in
the universe, the two wishes or mock-ups come together. The E.T. culture
says, "We're looking for a blood donor," and the human says, "I need an
extra twenty bucks." That's the way I see the mock-ups coming together.

Raphaelle: One of the other things I have noticed is that many people
are being abducted not to be experimented genetics altered to adapt to
the changes of energy on the planet. And also for use of their genetic
material for other purposes. It looks like some are adjusting our bodies
to a vibration that is not where they are normally tuned at birth. But
it may not have an effect on that person until there is a big earthquake
or earth change. There seems to be some altering of genetis since the
generation that were adults in the 1950s.

Michael: The levels I have been aware of are in the genes and the genetic
coding; there's a lot of things that haven't been turned on, like swithches.
A lot of the upgrading is happening as the extraterrestrials use their
abilities to turn on these switches, so our body is able to handle higher
frequencies of energy and awareness.

Unfortunately, as that work is being done, it also turns on psychosomatic
illnesses, because of the shock of stepping up the body's vibration.

JW. This sounds a lot like what Don Showen has been telling us on the Net.

Part 2.

Source Of Information: Psychic Reader.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 15, 1993, 9:52:27 AM11/15/93
Dear People Who Say Things In This Collection (Thread).
Thank you one and all for your great comments. I believe that The X-Files
TV show should hire you all as critics. As far as Bear's comment about the
grass in Alaska, I make it a rule never to argue with a bear. I believe that
Stew has finally figured me out, I do a lot of laughing at my terminal.
I appears that The Great Kibo has finally developed second sight and
can see me on TV (it was not made clear to me whether this was when the
TV was on or off). Good day to you all.
John Winston

Chuck Zukowski

Nov 15, 1993, 5:22:21 PM11/15/93

In article <CGJGq...@cbnewsl.cb.att.com>, wat...@cbnewsl.cb.att.com (laura.k.watson) writes:about the X-Files

> In article <95...@cup.portal.com> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
> >His Opinions on Subject: 11-11-93 X-files

(stuff deleted)

> This I belive is true. In fact right after the X-files on our local
> FOX station there was a brief news report by the local news-persons
> who stated that some astronauts want to go public about seeing or
> being in contact with UFO's while in outer space, if they are guaranteed
> immunity or something. There was some old guy with a beard, I think his
> name was Stanton Friedman on there talking, too, about now the government
> wants to tell us something about this all of a sudden.

(stuff deleted)

> Laura Watson

Interesting Laura, out here in So. Cal. our Fox station had a 5 minute
segment on the Roswell Crash in '47. I waited all through the news hoping
there might be an updated story, but to my dismay the reporter just
quickly re-told the story of Corona and showed pictures of Maj. Jesse Marcel
and Gen. Ramey. One neat thing though, I got to see actual footage of
Maj. Marcel as an old man stating what he had found was not of this earth.
I've seen his black and white pictures as a young man in books and it was
a treat to see him in color talking. One has to wonder what is up Fox's
sleeve. Do they really have something to say? Or is just a marketing ploy
to boost the ratings of X-files on Fox.
chuck...

# * __ * * #
# ____________ _____/--\____ * //-A-\\ * #
# \______ ___) (_ _ .. ____) ___---=======---___ #
# * __| |_______/ / `--'.. .... ......... (=__\ /.. ..\ /__=) #
# ) ........ `(- ---\__O__/--- #
# * \------------' * * #

# There's Aliens on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow.... #
#################### SCRAPE THEM OFF JIM! ###########################

desr...@ac.dal.ca

Nov 14, 1993, 11:48:12 PM11/14/93
In article <95...@cup.portal.com>, John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
> Subject: Man From Space Talks Over Radio.
>
> About 15 years ago I was listening to KFI AM radio out

[blah blah blah blah]

> The conversation then went on for a long time but the announcer
> never did believe the man from space.

Get outta here!! In spite of the fact he claims to heal faster? What more
evidence does a person need? Cynic.

> John Winston.
>

> "

Kevin DesRoches

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 16, 1993, 1:35:20 AM11/16/93
Dear Folks: I just read something on the Net that was so good
that I thought it would be good to put it in on at this time.
I have read a book by D Hatcher Childress. I belienve it was
Lost Cities of North and Centeral America. I hope Robert R.
doesn't mind me taking this information off the Net and spreading
it around a little more. It's about 18k bytes of information.
So don't strain you brain, Jane...............................

Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology

by D. Hatcher Childress

from The Anti-Gravity Handbook avaliable from:

Adventures Unlimited Press, Post Office Box 22, Stelle, IL, USA
60919-9989

(815) 253-6390, Write for their FREE catalog.

Many researchers into the UFO enigma tend to overlook a
very important fact. While it assumed that most flying saucers
are of alien, or perhaps Governmental Military origin, another
possible origin of UFOs is ancient India and Atlantis.

What we know about ancient Indian flying vehicles comes
from ancient Indian sources; written texts that have come down
to us through the centuries. There is no doubt that most of
these texts are authentic; many are the well known ancient
Indian Epics themselves, and there are literally hundreds of
them. Most of them have not even been translated into English
yet from the old sanskrit.

The Indian Emperor Ashoka started a "Secret Society of the
Nine Unknown Men": great Indian scientists who were supposed to
catalogue the many sciences. Ashoka kept their work secret
because he was afraid that the advanced science catalogued by
these men, culled from ancient Indian sources, would be used for
the evil purpose of war, which Ashoka was strongly against,
having been converted to Buddhism after defeating a rival army
in a bloody battle.

The "Nine Unknown Men" wrote a total of nine books,
presumably one each. Book number was "The Secrets of
Gravitation!" This book, known to historians, but not actually
seen by them dealt chiefly with "gravity control." It is
presumably still around somewhere, kept in a secret library in
India, Tibet or elsewhere (perhaps even in North America
somewhere). One can certainly undertand Ashoka's reasoning for
wanting to keep such knowledge a secret, assuming it exists. if
the Nazis had such weapons at their disposal during World War
Ii. Ashoka was also aware devastating wars using such advanced
vehicles and other "futuristic weapons" that had destoryed the
ancient Indian "Rama Empire" several thousand years before.

Only a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit
documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of
Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University
said recently that the documents contain directions for building
interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was
"anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to
that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in
man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough
to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis,
it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate.

Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were
called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent
a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document,
which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts
were also said to reveal the secret of "antima"; "the cap of
invisibility" and "garima"; "how to become as heavy as a
mountain of lead."

Naturally, Indian scientists did not take the texts very
seriously, but then became more positive about the value of them
when the Chinese announced that they were including certain
parts of the data for study in their space program! This was one
of the first instances of a government admitting to be
researching anti-gravity.

The manuscripts did not say definitely that interplanetary
travel was ever made but did mention, of all things, a planned
trip to the Moon, though it is not clear whether this trip was
actually carried out. However, one of the great Indian epics,
the Ramayana, does have a highly detailed story in it of a trip
to the moon in a Vimana (or "Astra"), and in fact details a
battle on the moon with an "Asvin" (or Atlantean" airship.

This is but a small bit of recent evidence of anti-gravity
and aerospace technology used by Indians. To really understand
the technology, we must go much further back in time.

The so-called "Rama Empire" of Northern India and Pakistan
developed at least fifteen thousand years ago on the Indian
sub-continent and was a nation of many large, sophisticated
cities, many of which are still to be found in the deserts of
Pakistan, northern, and western India. Rama existed,
apparently, parallel to the Atlantean civilization in the
mid-Atlantic Ocean, and was ruled by "enlightened Priest-Kings"
who governed the cities, The seven greatest capital cities of
Rama were known in classical Hindu texts as "The Seven Rishi
Cities."

According to ancient Indian texts, the people had flying
machines which were called "Vimanas." The ancient Indian epic
describes a Vimana as a double-deck, circular aircraft with
portholes and a dome, much as we would imagine a flying saucer.

It flew with the "speed of the wind" and gave forth a
"melodious sound." There were at least four different types of
Vimanas; some saucer shaped, others like long cylinders ("cigar
shaped airships"). The ancient Indian texts on Vimanas are so
numerous, it would take volumes to relate what they had to say.
The ancient Indians, who manufactured these ships themselves,
wrote entire flight manuals on the control of the various types
of Vimanas, many of which are still in existence, and some have

even been translated into English.

The Samara Sutradhara is a scientific treatise dealing with
every possible angle of air travel in a Vimana. There are 230
stanzas dealing with the construction, take-off, cruising for
thousand of miles, normal and forced landings, and even possible
collisions with birds. In 1875, the Vaimanika Sastra, a fourth
century B.C. text written by Bharadvajy the Wise, using even
older texts as his source, was rediscovered in a temple in
India. It dealt with the operation of Vimanas and included
information on the steering, precautions for long flights,
protection of the airships from storms and lightening and how to
switch the drive to "solar energy" from a free energy source
which sounds like "anti-gravity."

The Vaimanika Sastra (or Vymaanika-Shaastra) has eight
chapters with diagrams, describing three types of aircraft,
including apparatuses that could neither catch on fire nor
break. It also mentions 31 essential parts of these vehicles
and 16 materials from which they are constructed, which absorb
light and heat; for which reason they were considered suitable
for the construction of Vimanas. This document has been
translated into English and is available by writing the
publisher: VYMAANIDASHAASTRA AERONAUTICS by Maharishi
Bharadwaaja, translated into English and edited, printed and
published by Mr. G. R. Josyer, Mysore, India, 1979 (sorry, no
street address). Mr. Josyer is the director of the
International Academy of Sanskrit Investigation located in
Mysore.

There seems to be no doubt that Vimanas were powered by
some sort of "anti-gravity." Vimanas took off vertically, and
were capable of hovering in the sky, like a modern helicopter or
dirigible. Bharadvajy the Wise refers to no less than 70
authorities and 10 experts of air travel in antiquity. These

sources are now lost.

Vimanas were kept in a Vimana Griha, a kind of hanger, and
were sometimes said to be propelled by a yellowish-white liquid,
and sometimes by some sort of mercury compound, though writers
seem confused in this matter. It is most likely that the later
writers on Vimanas, wrote as observers and from earlier texts,
and were understandably confused on the princible of their
propulsion. The "yellowishwhite liquid" sounds suspiciously
like gasoline, and perhaps Vimanas had a number of different
propulsion sources, including combustion engines and even
"pulse-jet" engines. It is interesting to note, that the Nazis
developed the first practical pulse-jet engines for their V-8
rocket "buzz bombs." Hitler and the Nazi staff were
exceptionally interested in ancient India and Tibet and sent
expeditions to both these places yearly, starting in the 30's,
in order to gather esoteric evidence that they did so,

and perhaps it was from these people that the Nazis gained some
of their scientific information!

According to the Dronaparva, part of the Mahabarata, and
the Ramayana, one Vimana described was shaped like a sphere and
born along at great speed on a mighty wind generated by mercury.
It moved like a UFO, going up, down, backwards and forewards as
the pilot desired. In another Indian source, the Samar, Vimanas
were "iron machines, well-knit and smooth, with a charge of
mercury that shot out of the back in the form of a roaring
flame." Another work called the Samaranganasutradhara describes
how the vehicles were constructed. It is possible that mercury
did have something to do with the propulsion, or more possibly,
with the guidance system. Curiously, Soviet scientists have
discovered what they call "age-old instruments used in
navigating cosmic vehicles" in caves in Turkestan and the Gobi
Desert. The "devices" are hemispherical objects of glass or
porcelain, ending in a cone with a drop of mercury inside.

It is evident that ancient Indians flew around in these
vehicles, all over Asia, to Atlantis presumably; and even,
apparently, to South America. Writing found at Mohenjodaro in
Pakistan (presumed to be one of the "Seven Rishi Cities of the
Rama Empire") and still undeciphered, has also been found in one
other place in the world: Easter Island! Writing on Easter
Island, called Rongo-Rongo writing, is also undeciphered, and is
uncannily similar to the Mohenjodaro script. Was Easter Island
an air base for the Rama Empire's Vimana route? (At the
Mohenjo-Daro Vimana-drome, as the passenger walks down the
concourse, he hears the sweet, melodic sound of the announcer
over the loudspeaker,

"Rama Airways flight number seven for Bali, Easter Island,
Nazca, and Atlantis is now ready for boar-

ding. Passengers please proceed to gate number..")

in Tibet, no small distance, and speaks of the "fiery chariot"
thusly: "Bhima flew along in his car,

resplendent as the sun and loud as thunder... The flying chariot
shone like a flame in the night sky

of summer ... it swept by like a comet... It was as if two suns
were shining. Then the chariot rose up and all the heaven
brightened."

In the Mahavira of Bhavabhuti, a Jain text of the eighth
century culled from older texts and traditions, we read: "An
aerial chariot, the Pushpaka, conveys many people to the capital
of Ayodhya.

The sky is full of stupendous flying-machines, dark as night,
but picked out by lights with a yellowish glare-"

The Vedas, ancient Hindu poems, thought to be the oldest of
all the Indian texts, describe Vimanas of various shapes and
sizes: the "ahnihotra-vimana" with two engines, the
"elephant-vimana" with more engines, and other types named after
the kingfisher, ibis and other animals.

Unfortunately, Vimanas, like most scientific discoveries,
were ultimately used for war. Atlanteans used their flying
machines, "Vailixi," a similar type of aircraft, to literally
try and subjugate the world, it would seem, if Indian texts are
to be believed. The Atlanteans, known as "Asvins" in the Indian
writings, were apparently even more advanced technologically
than the Indians, and certainly of a more war-like temperment.
Although no ancient texts on Atlantean Vailixi are known to
exist, some information has come down through esoteric, "occult"
sources which describe their flying machines. Similar, if not
identical to Vimanas, Vailixi were generally "cigar shaped" and
had the capability of manuvering underwater as well as in the
atmosphere or even outer space. Other vehicles, like Vimanas,
were saucer shaped, and could apparently also be submerged.

According to Eklal Kueshana, author of "The Ultimate
Frontier," in an article he wrote in 1966, Vailixi were first
developed in Atlantis 20,000 years ago, and the most common ones
are "saucershaped of generally trapezoidal cross-section with
three hemispherical engine pods on the underside." "They use a
mechanical antigravity device driven by engines developing
approximately 80,000 horse power."

The Ramayana, Mahabarata and other texts speak of the
hideous war that took place, some ten or twelve thousand years
ago between Atlantis and Rama using weapons of destruction that
could not be imagined by readers until the second half of this
century.

The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas,
goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the
weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of
the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame As
bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor... An iron
thunderbolt,

A gigantic messenger of death,

Which reduced to ashes

The entire race of the Vrishnis

And the Andhakas.

... the corpses were so burned

As to be unrecognizable.

The hair and nails fell out;

Pottery broke without apparent cause,

And the birds turned white.

... After a few hours

All foodstuffs were infected...

... to escape from this fire

The soldiers threw themselves in streams

To wash themselves and their equipment..."

It would seem that the Mahabharata is describing an atomic
war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles,
using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are
common in all the epic Indian books. One even describes a
Vimana-Vailix battle on the Moon! The above section very
accurately describes what an atomic explosion would look like
and the effects of the radioactivity on the population. Jumping
into water is the only respite.

When the Rishi City of Mohenjodaro was excavated by
archeologists in the last century, they found skeletons just
lying in the streets, some of them holding hands, as if some
great doom had suddenly overtaken them. These skeletons are
among the most radioactive ever found, on a par with those found
at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Ancient cities whose brick and stone
walls have literaly been vitrified, that is-fused together, can
be found in India, Ireland, Scotland, France, Turkey and other
places. There is no logical explanation for the vitrification
of stone forts and cities, except from an atomic blast.
Futhermore, at Mohenjo-Daro, a well planned city laid on a grid,
with a plumbing system superior to those used in Pakistan and
India today, the streets were littered with "black lumps of
glass." These globs of glass were discovered to be clay pots
that had melted under intense heat!

With the cataclysmic sinking of Atlantis and the wiping out
of Rama with atomic weapons, the world collapsed into a "stone
age" of sorts, and modern history picks up a few thousand years
later. Yet, it would seem that not all the Vimanas and Vailixi
of Rama and Atlantis were gone. Built to last for thousands of
of years, many of them would still be in use, as evidenced by
Ashoka's "Nine Unknown Men" and the Lhasa manuscript.

That secret societies or "Brotherhoods" of exceptional,
"enlightened" human beings would have preserved these inventions
and the knowledge of science, history, etc., does not seem
surprising. Many well known historical personages including
Jesus, Buddah, Lao Tzu, Confucious, Krishna, Zoroaster,
Mahavira, Quetzalcoatl, Akhenaton, Moses, and more recent
inventors and of course many other people who will probably
remain anonomous, were probably members of such a secret
organization.

It is interesting to note that when Alexander the Great
invaded India more than two thousand years ago, his historians
chronicled that at one point they were attacked by "flying,
fiery shields" that dove at his army and frightened the cavalry.
These "flying saucers" did not use any atomic bombs or beam
weapons on Alexander's army however, perhaps out of benevolence,
and Alexander went on to conquer India.

It has been suggested by many writers that these "Brotherhoods"
keep some of their Vimanas and Vailixi in secret caverns in
Tibet or some other place is Central Asia, and the Lop Nor
Desert in western China is known to be the center of a great UFO
mystery. Perhaps it is here that many of the airships are still
kept, in underground bases much as the Americans, British and
Soviets have built around the world in the past few decades.

Still, not all UFO activity can be accounted for by old
Vimanas making trips to the Moon for some reason. Undoubtedly,
some are from the Military Governments of the world, and
possibly even from other planets. Of course, many UFO sightings
are "swamp, gas, clouds, hoaxes, and hallucinations, while there
is considerable evidence that many UFO sightings, especially
"kidnappings" and the like, are the result of what is generally
called "telepathic hypnosis." One common thread that often runs
between "Alien kidnappings," "sex with aliens," and other "close
encounters of a third kind" is a buzzing in the ears just before
the encounter. According to many well informed people, this is
a sure sign of telepathic hypnosis."

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't
make it drink"
Author unknown

Robert K. Rouse rkr...@netcom.com

JW So that's what the man posted.

John Winston

Farleymeister

Nov 16, 1993, 2:32:54 AM11/16/93

Yeah, is there a conspiracy to make this the largest thread in the
universe, or what?

JMF

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 16, 1993, 9:52:00 AM11/16/93
Dear Folks: Laura suggests that I tell the real truth about a certain
subject. Why should I tell the whole truth when you are doing such a
good job of it yourself. While your at it you might had better keep a
closer tab on your husband who likes to watch Agent Scully on the X-
Files TV show. I get the impression that he is not too interested in
UFOs anyway.
I talked with Jeff P. and found out that he is quite an expert on the
energy spots around Sedona Ariz. Maybe he can enlighten us on that
subject someday. He is still reading a book I loaned him called
Lost Cities of North and South America by D.H. Childress. I hope to loan the
book to a person who said that he would like to examine some of the
ancient sites in NE USA if I would send him the book except I have
lost his E-mail. I hope he will send it to me again.
Good day.
John Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 16, 1993, 8:30:02 PM11/16/93
Subject: Extraterrestrials And UFOs.

Here we go with part 3 of the information about Extraterrestrials
and UFOs...........................................................

Pyschic Reader: All this talk of visitations and switch-turning makes
me wonder if it is open season here on Earth, or is there some agreement
with the Supreme Being that works like the "prime directive" that Star
Trek mentions, where space travelers aren't to distrub races without
reason?

Raphaelle: This planet is in what is known as a "free will" zone, where
anything goes! However, because of the advances (technologically and
spiritually since the early 1900s), there has been a lot of protection
and help for humans not to get hurt. One thing I have become aware of
recently is that the help is being backed off, so we can really see what
we've created.

As a clairvoyant, I don't see that prime directive, that idea, but
part of the intensity of this being a free will zone, is that it allows
anying, including negative things, to happen and exist. Not all universes
nor even all parts of this one are free will zones. This is part of the
experimnet with Earth.
Michael: Free will is very amusing. Part of the reason this planet is in
its present condition is because of free will. Those who are in line with
that prime directive generally don't interfere and are not the destructive
ones. The ones that want to take advantage of the free will and use it to
control, destroy and dominate don't follow that directive; so, you see
why there is more destruction.

P.R,: Let's go back a step now. How did the E.T.s all get there in the
first place? Is this a spiritual level or technological?

Michael: Both, I've been aware of some who are spiritally very capable
and they are able to maifest their bodies right there in front of you.
Actually, it's their astral bodies. I think a lot of this happened in
areas like Tibet. Part of the reason why Tibet was destroyed and its
culture got shoved out was because of that ability; someone was trying
to wipe out that information.

If you read some of the sacred scriptures of India, Tibet, China, Japan,
even in the MIddle East and the Bible, there are lots of references to
spaceships and beings of light, brilliance, and capability teaching and
manifesting. However, I think more frequently it is a technological
level, machinery and equipment that's able work with electromagnetic fields
to go from one dimension to another.

There already has been experiments by humans and our government to
teleport objects to the future and back and teleport people and large
vehicles through time and dimensions. That's already been done right
here on Earth sucessfully, in terms of being able to do it, and
unsuccessfuly, in terms of a few having been things screwed up because
of it.

Raphaelle: A UFOlogist I met at a UFO conference, Stanton Freeman, (JW
Probably Stanton Friedman), talked about the technology this way: if you
showed a televison to your great-grandfather, it would be magic to
him --anything beyond a television to him would be unthinkable. Some of
these beings; technologies are to us what television is to your great-
grandfather.

The Intruders mini-series on television showed a re-enactment of some
extraterrestrials walking through the walls of a woman's home. When I
clairvoyantly looked at that, I saw they have devices which are very
similar to the ones on the Enterprise of Star Trek. Where did the
technological ideas for that show come from? They exist somewhere already.

But I also see that many of these aliens and spaceships are merely
mental images to make the reality of extraterrestrials real to a human
body. Our eyse are very easily fooled, so it's very easy to fool someone
with a holographic image.

Another level to acknowledge is that many of the technological advance-
ments on this planet have a lot to do with E.T. beings that have been
communiction with our human inventors, either on the astral or right
through them, on a trance-medium level. One of the places I have seen
this was San Jose, where I lived for a number of years. In Silicon Valley,
a yellow vibration of alien beings came through to help create certain
kinds of computers. Those beings want to have a physical existence, but
a human body isn't right for them, but a computer body is. They get a
body out of it and the humans get whatever they get out of a computer.

P.R.: One of the elements I'm aware of, from my own psychic readings, is
that we already have all sorts of spiritual connecitons to other planets
and universes. Could you elaborate?

Michael: Many people have been to other universes during various life-
times, sometimes in middle of a lifetime, sometimes in between between
lifetimes. So, there are spiritual spaces through which a spirit can
travel, like portals. That is one spiritual connection. Some are
information portals where information and energy can come back and forth.
When I have given healings to people that are very strongly connected
to another universe, I have seen that foreign energy, foreign to the
human body here, can cause a lot of havoc in their physical body. It
doesn't jive, so to speak.

If you look, the Native American and South American cultures are
starting to come into the forefront now, and the reason is that over
the course of time, they have been visited by these other universe
travelers many times. Who have they worshipped? The Featherd Serpent,
the Snake God, Spider Woman, lizards, chariots from the sky! All you
have to do is look at paintings and sculptures and you're looking at
civilizations and different kinds of beings coming down and astounding
the people.

Part 3.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 16, 1993, 8:47:11 PM11/16/93
Dear Folks: It seem I am drawing quite a bit of flames from a few
people. I hope all will be made clear in the future.
John Winston.

David Gurzynski

Nov 16, 1993, 11:29:50 PM11/16/93
In <o30ucc...@shakala.com> mel...@shakala.com (Barbara Haddad) writes:

> I saw it & was saddened to think that Charlton Heston had become
>senile.... <sigh> It also shows that if you get a geologist making
>theories about history -- with NO knowledge of history -- they can come
>up with really stupid ideas.

I didn't see the show but I would worry about Charlton Heston too much
he was probably crying all the way to the bank! Remember what the
guy from MASH did several years ago about UFO COVERUP? Then again,
even if he is senile, he could do quite a bit! We had a senile president
for 8 years and we're still here...for the most part... ;-)

>on the rock, it was ancient [blah, blah, etc]. Silly dweeb. Of course
>water fell on it: it was a lump of rock! Kafre's boys shaped it into a
>monument for their dead king; they didn't change the consistancy of the
>_rock_ fer gosh sake: and after they shaped it, they covered the shaping
>with smooth (ascetically pleasing) blocks of mortared stone painted red.

Sounds like a good plan! Probably saved them big bucks when they
found they could use an existing structure!

> It is just me, or have the sillies with their undereducated
>theories not even bothered to watch TV? (Especially the 'Nova' special
>where the guys actually used only human labor to make a new baby
>pyramid?)

That was a GREAT SHOW! I think they subtitled it "This Old Pyramid",
and even used some of the music from "This Old House"!

I loved the part on that show where they were talking with several
archaeologists and said that the egyptians probably didn't even use
slaves but from some of the inscriptions it might have been some form
of team/union labor. Changes your whole view of those times.
--
///\\ ///// || /|| // \\ // ///\\ || David Gurzynski
// // //_// || //||// \// // // || da...@dorsai.dorsai.org

David Gurzynski

Nov 16, 1993, 11:29:57 PM11/16/93
In <jeffpCG...@netcom.com> je...@netcom.com (Jeff) writes:

>Sitchen would completely agree with this geologist as to the age of the
>Sphinx. And so do MANY Piramidologists (not to be confused with Egyptologists).

Personally I would rather listen to the Egyptologists so that they
could keep the pyramids in context with the rest of the civilization
and not try to come up with some gobbledeegook with no cultural
framework to put it on.

>We actually don't know a great deal about these ancient cultures, and I for
>one would like to reserve judgement and not ridicule new ideas just because
>my PROFESSORS told me it can't be so...

True enough! We don't know enough and we need to know more but new
ideas should only be gotten from a thorough examination of the primary
materials.

>turns out, accademics have a lot invested in thier stodgey old ideas and
>can't seem to part with them. I have many friends that are amature archeologist
>types, and they seem to be much more capable of espousing new ideas.

>Jeff-

Sure they do! Jobs and reputations matter a lot to everyone, so does
intellectual integrity. Anyone can espouse whatever they like but it
does take a certain skill, discipline, and experience to prove in a
rational way what ideas you have.

David Gurzynski

Nov 16, 1993, 11:30:02 PM11/16/93
In <95...@cup.portal.com> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:

> I think it was made by the people from Andromeda, especially the motors
>that can still be heard running deep under the Great Pyramid.
>John Winston.

You know John, I am willing to believe in many things BUT I would never
believe that sort of thing. If I went there and put my ear to the sand
I would have to rule out EVERYTHING else before I would believe
something as weird as that.

How do you know that there are people from Andromeda and what sorts of
things would such a motor move?

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 17, 1993, 9:38:07 AM11/17/93
Dear Folks: A person was under the impression that the Sphinx had been
moved lately. I believe you are getting mixed up with the large structure
that were fashioned in the form of one their leaders. It was moved to
higher ground when a large dam was built a few years back.
Also a person asked about Land Of Goshen. That is an expression used
by many people that has been shortened to Land A Goshen. It came from
the bible and the name of a part of Egypt where Joseph in the Old
Testment was given to live in by the leader of the people in Egypt.
John Winston.

laura.k.watson

Nov 17, 1993, 4:51:18 PM11/17/93
> Another level to acknowledge is that many of the technological advance-
>ments on this planet have a lot to do with E.T. beings that have been
>communiction with our human inventors, either on the astral or right
>through them, on a trance-medium level. One of the places I have seen
>this was San Jose, where I lived for a number of years. In Silicon
>Valley,a yellow vibration of alien beings came through to help create
>certain kinds of computers. Those beings want to have a physical
>existence, but a human body isn't right for them, but a computer body
>is. They get a body out of it and the humans get whatever they get out
>of a computer.

Well, if my computer is an alien, it's not yellow but GREEN. I
understand I am supposed to learn something about GREEN. But I
don't know what that means.
--
Laura Watson l...@falcon3.att.com

Descendant of a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
His name was Masque Leaque and he signed the D of I on the back.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 17, 1993, 8:05:02 PM11/17/93
Subject: Extraterrestrials And UFOs. Part 4.

Here we go with the fourth part of the information about extra-
terrestrails and UFOs............................................

Psychic Reader: Why is the Earth such an inviting place for these
extraterrestrials?

Michael: In terms of portals on this planet, part of the reason this
planet has so much attention on it at this time, not wanting it to
blow up and get totally destroyed, is because I see the planet itself
is a portal, it is like LAX International Airport for the galaxy. I
think some of the outer space cultures have the systems of electro-
magnetic grid energies all mapped out, like charting the waters of the
high seas.

Raphaelle: Places like Sedona and others, they are natural vortices
that come with the planet. There are ways you can use those areas,
technologically and otherwise.

P.R.: It seems with such a historical and ubiquitous spiritual presence,
and the fact we're a hub on the electromagnetic highway, there wouldn't
be such secrets and cover-ups surrounding extraterrestrials.

Raphelle: The campaign to get people use to aliens being a good thing is
happening. The messages are different nowadays, compare E.T. to the
1950s' sci-fi movies. I see the media controlled by a lot of the alien
beings, so they are getting people used to the idea of them.

I believe alien beings are already on this planet, but will be out more
in the forefront teaching and working with various groups of people on new
levels. The beings are mostly in hiding right now, because as it is, it is
dangerous for them to be anywhere but in hiding, but as the overall planetary
acceptance of their existenc grows, we're going to see even more of them.

There are some people being instructed by extraterrestrials already on a
physical and one-to-one level all over the planet right now; Billy Meier,
a swiss man, is a good example. He has been in communication with a
Pleiadian woman, Semjase (pronounced Sem-yah-see), since he was a child.
I see in the future it being more and more with groups of people, after
a few of the major changes the earth will go through in the next decade.

Part 3.

Source Of Material: Psychic Reader.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 17, 1993, 10:06:42 PM11/17/93
Dear Living Things: My thanks goes out the person who posted the
information about Chris Carter. I did ask him to do it. The motors that
can be heard under the Great Pyramid were put there to sabilize the
axial excursion of the Earth and so that we could recover from the last
ice age.
John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 18, 1993, 9:17:14 AM11/18/93
Dear Primates: Someone asked me how to get the magazine called The Psychic
Reader (that I have been taking information from lately). It is a free
magazine given away in many places. If you write them they may put you
on their mailing list and send it to you free. Send to DejaVu
Publishing Co. 2210 Harold Street, Berkeley, Calif 96704, phone
510-644-1600.
John Winston.

Mike Pritchard

Nov 18, 1993, 12:13:43 PM11/18/93
In article <96...@cup.portal.com> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
>From: John_-_...@cup.portal.com
>Subject: Pronouncement.
>Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 06:17:14 PST

But...shouldn't they already know that you want the magazine and just start
sending to you????

Sorry about that. No disrespect intended. I just couldn't resist. :-)

Cheers to all!

Disclaimer: "Nobody saw me do it...you can't prove anything..."
(B. Simpson)

Mike Pritchard Phone: (217) 333-0850
Operations Supervisor FAX: (217) 333-7151
WILL AM/FM Radio Internet: m-pri...@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois

laura.k.watson

Nov 18, 1993, 5:48:40 PM11/18/93
In article <m-pritchard....@uiuc.edu> m-pri...@uiuc.edu (Mike Pritchard) writes:
[About the Psychic magazine John was posting from:]

>But...shouldn't they already know that you want the magazine and just
>start sending to you????

Gee, I thought that that was why I got the Pyramid New Age Catalog
in the mail not too awfully long ago. I'm serious. I didn't request
it. And I'm certainly not getting any other mail order catalogs with
New Age stuff in it so they didn't get my name and address from another
marketer of simiar stuff. Unless L. L. Bean has got some crystals in
those ragg wool socks I don't know about . . .. Spooky, spooky.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 18, 1993, 9:09:25 PM11/18/93
Subject: Extraterrestrials And UFOs. Part 5.

Here is the fifth and last part of the information about Extraterrestrials
and UFOs.

Psychic Reader.: You mentioned the government's cover-up of this and I find
it humorous that it is hard to think of UFOs without thinking of government
cover-ups. Any thoughs in this area?

Michael: We started with the word "alien," now we're going to end with
"government." What part of the government? The admisistration changes
every four years, even the DMV is part of the government. A lot of the UFO
information is held within certain agencies of the government and even the
bulk of the employees of these agencies are unaware of it.

We've been talking about the spiritual aspects of other cultures from
other universes, but a big part of the government has to do with the military
and the "good guys" versus the "bad guys" game. Who wants the technology
first, and what for? There's two levels, now that it is not us against the
Russians, there are elements within the military and our government who
are privy to the information and want to have technology and equipment to
defend themsleves against what they are afraid of beyond the Russians and
also just to control people. There is lots of competition between agencies
of government to see who is going to get what information and control the
other agencies.

There are other governments besides the U.S. that extraterrestrials have
communicated with . I think a lot of the things that have been starting to
happen on a government level around the planet have a lot to do with the
presence of extraterrestrial groups, some on destroying and control level
and others trying to fix them.

Raphaelle: Through my research I've read and heard lot of rumors and
conjectures that the U.S. government, or parts of it, does have agreements
with space beings. But as a clairvoyant, I'm pretty certain that there is
communication between some type of extraterrestrial beings and the U.S.
government.

Michael: Also, you're talking about governments within governments. These
are the real people that are running the world, and who is controlling
them? You can always see clairvoyantly that anybody that is playing the
game of domination and control is also being controlled. It doesn't go one
way. Most of them are tied on a spirit level to certain groups of beings
that are controlling them.

P.R.: I prefer the gentler extraterrestrials. While preparing for this
interview, I had the pleasure of receiving a spiritual visit from a healer
from the Pleiades. It was remarkable to recognize a spirit as being from
another planet and be able to communicate with her and get a healing as well.

Raphaelle: Yes! It becomes exciting when you start to become aware of the
possibility of existence of beings in this universe. You start to understand
God a lot more. Even though there are a lot of religions, the general
energy on this planet is atheist, people not knowing themselves as spirit.
Yet, as that awareness is raised up by knowing other beings with other bodies
or astral bodies, the existence of God becomes much more real. That's where
all this is leading to. That is where a lot of the fear about it is, for
if spirit is real, it's going to break up a lot of the games on this planet,
including the control games.
(Michael and Raphaelle Tamura are available for spiritual healings and
clairvoyant readings. Call them at 916/684-9307.)

The End Part 5.

JW So that is what they said completely.

Source Of Informtion: Psychic Reader.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 18, 1993, 9:38:00 AM11/18/93
Dear Great Minds Of Earth: This is what the TV guide from the paper says
about tomorrows episode of the TV show X-Files; WARNING DON'T WATCH THIS
SHOW ALONE. An alien with no shape, no form and a deadly purpose has
come to earth.. Tonight 2 FBI agents meet it head on. All New! 9:00 PM
FOX, KTVU Channel 2, friday night.
Be there.
John Winston

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 19, 1993, 9:31:54 AM11/19/93
Dear Beautiful People: Yes I am stating that the space people made a
series of pyramids on the Earth that act in the same way that gyroscopic
stablilizeers work. At that time Egypt was on the equator and they put
one in China and a few more throughout the Earth. Then things shifted
a little more than 30 degrees.
They are still operational.
John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 19, 1993, 9:52:17 PM11/19/93
Dear Folks: I just was sent this information by a person I call
John M. It appears that this information is very similar to the
writings of Z. Sitchin, in his book The Twelfth Planet. This
information is about 14K bytes long. So please don't scramble
your brain....................................................

Subject: Hi John, Thought you would be interested in this JFTM

- Jack D.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The WAY

The coming of the Elohim.

Over fifty thousand years ago the planet Earth was visited by a race of
beings from what is known as the Collective.

The Collective is comprised of many different races who work together
for their mutual benefit. All of these races, with but one exception,
are of the Human species. These humans are the same genetically,
as those found on the Earth. They are from three main colony zones,
Sirius, Orion, and Pleiades.

The only other race so far discovered is cetacean-based, or in simpler
terms, dolphin-based. Unlike dolphins on this world, the
Delphohim or Greys as they are called, continued their evolution
on land and have evolved into the most technologically advanced race
in this region of the galaxy. All the life found in this region is
of the same genetic blueprint. This is thought to be the result of
the seeding of worlds by a single race with the same basic code of
life. They are called the Seeders. They exist through, or outside
of time, it is thought. One of the races they created was the
humans mentioned above, who call themselves the Annunaki. Another
is the human race found on Earth, who call themselves Terrans.
It is the meeting long ago of these two races of humans that is
the subject of this Msg. The rulers of the ANK. call them selves
the Elohim. They came to the Earth over 50k yrs ago for mining
and colonization purposes. There was a revolt by the Ank. workers
over conditions and leadership. There was a brief conflict and
a change in the leadership. It was the younger generation Elohim
who then were in charge of the Earth project. All of this can be
found in your historical myths and legends, and verified. The
main source we will use is the history of the Sumerian peoples.
They have left you the entire story of these events. A good book
to read is the Treasures Of Darkness.
After the revolt, an ambitious ANK. geneticist began to experiment
on a certain animal of the primate species. These animals were
pre-humans. This ANK. woman decided to enhance the intelligence
and body, of the animal by splicing their genes with it. The
resultant being created, they called the Adamu, or man of Earth.
They are you, modern man. This tale of creation as told by the
Sumerians is in the Elish, or as you call it, Genesis. The latter
version is greatly watered down and contracted but still retains
the basic story, if interpreted correctly. The Sum. called these
people the Annunaki and their leaders are the Elohim. The word
Elohim means combined Gods & Goddesses and was substituted with
the word God (singular) by Bible translators. Elohim is plural
and is the true word that was written.
Every place you see the word God in Gen., put in the word
Elohim - the original word used. This sort of word replacement
was a great deception of your people. It has kept you from
learning the truth. By doing this you will be able to understand
Genesis, which is a copy of much older Sum. legends. The
Elohim are what the Sum. called Gods, and these are the
humans who came from the Collective. They genetically altered
pre-humans, and you are the results. Now you know the answer
to one of the greatest questions of the Bible - why it says,
"Let US create man in OUR own image. The leaders of the
Sum. Gods were six main Gods, known by the symbols of nature
they represented. They are of seven different age generations.
Their symbols are the Sun, Moon, Water, etc. The last generation
God was called Marduk. He assumed control of the Earth. He is
responsible for ordering the creation of the Adamu (man), and
ordered them to be used as slaves to give the ANK workers some
rest. These events are given in Genesis but not understood.

The first seven days of creation are a condensed version of
what I have just told you. The first five days are when the Sun,
Moon, Water etc. were created. These represent the Sum. Gods in
exact order of generation and symbol. As an example, the
first gen. Sum. Goddess is called Tiamat, or as her other
name ,The Deep Water. The first creation is of the deep
and the separation of its waters. The sixth gen. God was
Marduk. He ordered creation of man to give the Annunaki
rest. The six day (Marduk) in Genesis man was created. On
the seventh day god (Annunaki) rested. It is the same, but
told in a different way to confuse you, and keep you from
the truth. The snake is what tempted mankind. The snake is a
symbol found all over the world. Today, abductees is a symbol
of an upside down triangle and two snakes wrapped around each
other inside. The ancient medical symbol has two snakes wrapped
around each other and a flying disk at the top. The Sum.
goddess who created the Adamu is shown with two snakes. The
snake is in Genesis. What does it all mean? Get ready to
have your eyes opened for the first time. Remember what is
going on now, and back then - genetic manipulation. The
intertwined snakes are what primitive man saw on the uniforms
of the ANK, the same emblem abductees see today. It is the
symbol of their Genetic corps. They are not snakes. It is
the double helix of DNA, the genetic code. Thousands of years ago,
man did not know about genetics and DNA. The helix symbol
to them and to abductees today, look like snakes. The medical
sign has the snakes and a winged disk. DNA and a flying disk.
You cannot get any plainer than this. The snake gave the power
of knowledge to man. In biblical terms, to have knowledge of
someone is to engage in reproduction. "He knew his wife, and
she bore a son." The snake gave man the power to reproduce.
This was considered as sin by some. If they had left the
Adamu unable to reproduce on its own, then by not making more,
they could end their deeds. Instead, they modified the Adamu
further and the rest, as they say, is history. What happened
after this will be told in The WAY #3.

Peace be with you all.

The WAY

Why am I here? What is the purpose of life? Is there a God
and does this God care for me? What happens when I die? Why
is there so much pain in the world? How do I change the world
into a better place? Are there no answers?

Yes. There are answers to all these questions and all the
others that will ever arise. The first step is to believe
in your own capacity to find them. The second is to become
as a child in spirit, as well as mind. As children, the world
is a place filled with wonder, each day bringing new knowledge
and the anticipation of things yet learned. It is this same
desire that you must place in your hearts. If you can accept
these two truths, then you will have taken the first steps
in finding your own Way.

What is the Way? The way is a path you choose to guide you back
to where it all began. Back to the One. The One is the source
of all life in the universe. There are only two forces in the
universe. Creation and Destruction. The universe and all matter
in it goes from a high order to a low order. Life goes from
a low order to a higher order. The universe destroys, life
creates. The One is this creation force at its highest level.
The goal of all life is to create and by the act of creating
become as One. You as a lifeform are part of all the life in
the universe. You started out at the lowest rung of the ladder
and have worked your way up. It is now time for you to realize
and accept your own role in the plan of creation. You are
capable of creating, and are therefore a creator. You are not
the One but part of the One in all life. Your goal is to begin
at the bottom, reach the top and then return with that
knowledge and experience, back to the One. This process
unfolds over the lifetime of a world and is both of a physical,
and spiritual nature.

The lifeforce that resides in a physical form is enlarged
and matured over the course of many lifetimes. Starting at the
single cell level, a lifeform will progress upward through
increasingly complex biological containers in a process of
birth, death and rebirth. It is the evolutionary process of
all life, and all life is bound by this law of the One.
Evolution is the creation of a more complex lifeform from
less complex lifeforms. You will work your way up the ladder of
life until you reach the point that your spiritual enlightenment
is so great that there is no physical lifeform complex enough
to contain you. It is at this point that you leave the
restrictions of the physical behind and merge with the other
lifeforms who have reached this level. Together you will form
the great collective spirit that is called the One. This is
the path you are now on. In terms of progress, you are halfway home.
Why? Because you have reached the complexity level of sentience.
You are no longer an animal simply following genetically
defined behavior patterns alone. You now have the capacity
to change the course of your own destiny by conceiving of a
new way or reality in which to exist. You have now become
children of the One.

Before you lays the path back to the One. The end of this path
can only be reached by those who create. Now that you are aware,
you can choose to create or destroy. The more advanced you
become, the more polarized toward creation you will become.
The elimination of destructive actions is the Way. There is
a right Way and a wrong Way. But there is only One Way home.

You have heard it said by some that actions are not the path
to salvation, that by faith in a certain belief you are saved.
I tell you that you are the sum of your actions and it is by
them alone, that you may gauge your own spiritual level. If you
are capable of the wrong actions, then you are wrong from
within. If you do right or good actions it is within you also.
It is this balance of spirit that is the judgment. The only
faith that has ever saved anyone, is the faith that comes
from believing in yourself. You are the only one responsible
for your spiritual self development. It is a long and hard
process to be sure. You can only achieve so much per lifetime.
It is not an easy road to travel this road we call life. There
are others who say there is an easier path, just believe this
or that. But ask yourself this, and be honest, for the only
one you lie to now is yourself. If this were true, then life
would be a piece of cake. It would be a gift too good to be
true for mankind. Now, have you ever had anything that was
to good to be true turn out to be real? The simple truth is
that life is a battle hard fought to win. But the true victor
in it, is you. I have heard you say you want a better world.
Then you must be the one to change it.

How do you change an entire world? One person at a time,
starting with you. You must do what is necessary to correct
your own life. You must learn the Way, in order to do this.
I will teach you how, or rather make you remember, that which
you have forgotten. There is much to learn and even more to
unlearn. I will tell you about life on this world, and life
on other worlds. You are not alone, and in fact, other beings
have had a major impact on your particular worlds development.
Many of the problems that you now face are not of your own
making. Long ago, a race of beings came to this world and
interfered with that which was developing into mankind. It
has, over the years, done a lot of harm to your development. It
is not the only source of problems, and should not be blamed
for all your ills. You must take responsibility for your own
actions, and do what is necessary to correct them. This, and
much more, I will tell you of. I will do my part to teach,
you must do your part and have the desire to better your world.
Everything that I will tell you has been said before. Lets
hope you use the gift of knowledge that is offered to better
yourself and others. I do this because I believe in you and that
mankind is a noble and promising addition to the Collective. I
ask only that you believe in yourselves as I do.

I will leave you with the first lesson of the Way. To begin to
become a creator, you must create. One simple good deed is an
act of creation. You will create the feeling of happiness in
someone else. Do one of these good deeds each day. It can be
as simple, or as great, as you wish to make it. What's important
is that as you do it, you realize the purpose behind the action.
It is not to gain points on your spiritual development chart.
It is to create a feeling in someone else. Your action will
cause the birth of a positive emotion in someone else. This
is an act of creation, and you are the creator. The deed itself
is unimportant, the change in yourself necessary to do it is.
You will find that making someone else happy creates its own
happiness within you. This emotion is a reflection of what you
are. It is the reward that creation offers to those who create
in others. It is the greatest gift the One has to offer and
is part of the Way.

Until we speak again, do unto others that which I have told
you.

Peace be with you.

JW So that is Part 1, which consists of #1 and #2.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 20, 1993, 1:19:11 AM11/20/93
Subject: The X-Files Show. 11-19-93.

I just got through watching this weeks X-Files TV Show. It was
about an UFO that had landed (or crashed) in the USA. The two FBI
agents investigated it and the male inverstigator got caught by the
military people. He was thrown in a cell and talked to a person who
was a member of a UFO investigation group called NICAP (a now out
of business UFO study group called the National Investigation Committee
of Aerial Phenomena). This person a had been abducted before and
had a inplant put in his head with the scare behind his ear.

The space person that they attemped to catch was shown as being invisible
and dangerous. Some space people are invisible but very few of them are
dangerous. When we do catch or attempt to catch one of them they will
allow themselves to be killed before they resort to violence. There are
a few exceptions to this rule as in one case where our people came in
contact with some space people. The military saw the space person make a
quick move and he shot the space person. The SP then resorted to his
form of protection and killed the military person.

So I would give this espisode a rating of good as to being near the
truth.

John Winston.

laura.k.watson

Nov 20, 1993, 7:53:46 AM11/20/93
>Subject: Hi John, Thought you would be interested in this JFTM

I just hate it when I can't figure out those little abbreviations.
What the heck is "JTFM?" Just For Tittilating Masses? Jewish Female
Temporal Mistress? January February Timeframe Meeting? Somebody
give me a clue here. I mean to tell you, I meay be just a wee bit
psychic from time to time, but this one just isn'te coming to me
as easy as IMHO.

laura.k.watson

Nov 20, 1993, 8:23:17 AM11/20/93
>Subject: The X-Files Show. 11-19-93.
> So I would give this espisode a rating of good as to being near the
>truth.

Good commentary John, but a couple of points stand out in my mind, that
you didn't mention. One is at the very end of the show when that higher-
up FBI guy who had talked to Mulder at the very beginning of the show,
had prevented those other guys from throwing Mulder out of the FBI.
He said, "you have to keep your enemies close at hand." And of course
he was talking about those thrower-outers and not Mulder, but making them
think he was talking about Mulder. Pretty cool. Pretty cool ending.
(Is it Mulder or Moulder?)

And then there was the bit about Mulder publishing an article about
UFO's in OMNI magazine under a pseudonym. What if, what if, there's
real FBI guys going around releasing information about UFO's under
pseudonyms too? What if that part of the show is true too? Pseudonyms
and anonymity are very easy to come by on the Usenet network, just as a
for instance, not to mention articles and pictures of aliens
sometimes sent to newsletters "anonymously."

I mean, it stands to reason, since FBI guys are in the business of
skulking around late at night spying on people, some of them might
have actually witnessed someone being abducted. They might even have
photographs or film of people in the process of being abducted, people
who themselves might not have even known they were abducted. The FBI
might have been trying to figure this thing out for years and finally
hit on the answers, and now be trying to get the word out to us regular
folks in such a way as we will believe it rather than taking it as
govenment disinformation. Just an idea.

P.S. I am using my real name. I am most definitely not in
the employ of the FBI. It's bad enough being a white
slave during the day.

Nick Paizis~

Nov 20, 1993, 12:30:10 PM11/20/93
>Subject: The X-Files Show. 11-19-93.

Comments on last night's X-Files deleted.

> Some space people are invisible but very few of them are dangerous.

You seem to be stating this as if it were a fact

>a few exceptions to this rule as in one case where our people came in
>contact with some space people. The military saw the space person make a
>quick move and he shot the space person. The SP then resorted to his
>form of protection and killed the military person.
>
> So I would give this espisode a rating of good as to being near the
>truth.
>
>John Winston.

The problem I have with your postings, and many others, is that you seem to
present things as facts when you have not presented any evidence to back your
claims up. You either have a much lower standard of what constitutes evidence,
or you are withholding evidence that would satisfy one who uses critical
thinking. In either case someone who continues to make claims he/she cannot
substantiate, is commonly called a bullshitter. You John are full of it.
There have been some good discussions here in the past. I hope there will
be some more good one's in the future. Something is happening that we have
not yet accounted for. I guess that any investigation into new unexplained
phenonoma will have to endure newage lunies like John, Luara, etc.

Nick P.

--
Not speaking for Intel

Robert Dinse

Nov 18, 1993, 7:58:55 PM11/18/93
In article <1993Nov15....@newstand.syr.edu>, jrta...@rodan.syr.edu (Jack R. Tallent) writes:

> >>Boy was that a STUPID episode!
> >>

> >I have to agree. After the first 30 minutes, I thought I was watching
> >the revival of the Outer Limits TV show.
> >
> >-Stew
>
> Ditto. This show sucks. Perhaps there is a conspiracy to produce thesechillingly unentertaining episodes.
> (Anyone who would sit and count down the hours until it comes on needs to get out a little more.)

Hey, I >LIKED< Outer Limits, ... "We control the horizontal, we control
the vertical".. With my TV, I sure as hell didn't control them so it was very
reassuring to know that somebody did. The one part that never worked,"We can
change the picture from a soft blur to a sharp focus..", Not on my tv, you can
maybe change from a soft blur to a slightly less soft blur.

But I enjoyed the show and I enjoy the X files also, even if it is
completely fiction. Even if it's BAD fiction. It's fun, I like it.

Rich Payne

Nov 20, 1993, 4:41:15 PM11/20/93
>Subject: CLAIRVOYANCE, EXTRATERRESTRIALS, AND UFOs.
>
> Here is some information that has come my way about
>extraterrestrials and UFOs. Here we go folks;..........
>
> According to a Gallop Poll taken in 1990, almost 50 percent
>of the U.S. population believes in the existence of UFOs.
>Sightings have also increased since the 1940s, with approx-
>imately 10,000 reported UFO sightings world-wide in 1991 alone.
>What are aliens doing around the globe? Are they creating
>hybrids to populate another planet, or even this one? Are
>they here to help the Earth through its current violent stage
>of evolution? To take a closer look at some of the questions
>around the UFO enigma, the Psychic Reader interviewed two
>psychics and healers, Raphaelle and Michael Tamura, who are
>know for investigating diverse realms using their clairvoyance.
>
>Psychic Reader: I've noticed that our species, Homo sapiens,
>doesn't seem to be that neutral to the concept of "aliens."
>Throughout history and even in present day, we seem to either
>fear, deny or worship these visitors.
>
>Michael: Using the word "alien," that's the beginning. You
>see, words control everything, and the word "alien" has fear
>in it. It's a word based on fear.

> What is "alien," but some-
>thing you don't understand or can't control?

Kinda makes you wonder is Andrew Borakove can either understand
or control these alien kidnappers/rapists/cattle mutilators/etc...

> I like to refer
>to beings that come from other universes as "extraterrestrials"-
>meaning "from outside of the Earth."

Hows about -terrestrially challenged-?

>Raphaelle: "Alien" also implies something tht doesn't belong
>here.

ETs do not "belong here."

> When you think of aliens, you might actually be thinking
>of extraterrestrial beings that are from this universe, so
>there is nothing really alien about them at all. This fear
>out of an educational system that barely teaches anything about
>the other races on this planet!

There is an exceptionally good reason for this seeming omission,
absolute lack of anything but rank supposition.

<stuff deleted>

Note, I am not replying to John, or taking pot-shots at him, I am
just responding to the text (which will probably not respond).

>Part 1.
>
>Source Of Information: Psychic Reader. Nov. 1993. Article by
>Andrew Borakove.
>
>John Winston.

Rich

pay...@netcom.com

Rich Payne

Nov 20, 1993, 5:12:54 PM11/20/93

Why not? I've watched all the others alone. No ill effects yet. I taped
last nights show, perhaps I'll see it today.

Anybody remember the first Outer Limits show where they had all the
media hype about how scary it was (nothing compared to today, but a lot
for the time). They even blanked out the monster.

>John Winston

Rich

pay...@netcoc.com

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 20, 1993, 8:38:04 PM11/20/93
Dear Folks: This is the second part of the information that
tells us how we got here. This is about 19k bytes of material.

The WAY

You have seen our first two WAY messages and, by now, must be
asking yourself many questions.

What is the purpose of THE WAY, is undoubtedly the first. Let
us try to explain what our intent is and how we will accomplish
it.

The WAY is a very old and sincere attempt to bring a little
light into a world that has known mostly darkness. Every few
thousand years, the Elohim attempt to enlighten mankind as to
their true nature, and their relationship to the One. The WAY
messages will be divided into two types.

Type 1) Historical: This will give you an understanding of who
you are and who the Collective is. It will detail the
chronological events from Man's first encounter with the
Elohim up to the present time. In order to become ONE, you
must know who you are; and to know who you are, you must
first know who you were. We will give you a means of
verifying what we say by using your own religious and
mythological records. The final message in the historical
section will deal entirely with the Christian text known
as Revelations.

It was given to man for a very specific purpose and to be
understood at a very specific time. That time is now. You
will be shown the true meaning of Revelations, and it will
not be as any of you have expected it to be. Prepare
yourselves for quite a shock. Once you fully understand
this text, you will know the true nature of who you are and
what you will become.

Type 2) Spiritual: The second type of message is the
continuation of a process started long ago. In it are the
codes of spiritual and social conduct necessary, for mankind
to join and become members of the Collective.

Every few thousand years the Collective has attempted to
guide mankind toward a higher order of civilization. You
have proved to be a thick-necked and stubborn people, when
it comes to being civilized. This is not really a surprise
when you consider who your parents were. The WAY is not a
religious order. It is not intended to destroy the religions
of the world; rather, it is intended to free you from them,
and those who have misused them to gain control over you.
It will show you that all of the different religions you
now know, came from the same original source. These were
intended to teach you the codes of life in a sequence of enlightenment's spread, over many thousands of years.

As you began to mature, the messages became more complex, and deeper in terms of enlightenment. They were intended to follow
and draw from each other, to form a cohesive matrix of understanding. Taken separately, The WAY will show you how
to use these different paths as ONE.

It will give you the tools, so that you can find the
underlying truth found in all of them. The end purpose is
to give you the knowledge necessary to join the Collective.
There are certain laws and codes of conduct that must be
learned, if you are to be accepted. It is hard work, but
well worth the effort. All of the previous guidance was
intended to give you the basic knowledge in a form you could
handle at the time. It is now time to put that knowledge to
work in yourselves, and the world around you. You have all
looked for the coming of a new age and a better life.

Some have believed in the second coming of the great teacher
known as Joshua Hama Shia, or Jesus as he is now called.
Your legends say that the spirit of Christ will come again
and lead you to the new age of enlightenment. Is Jesus
returning to this world? The answer is yes but not in the
way most have envisioned. Jesus gave you the example of what
a true human being is. The spirit of Christ in its purest
form is a soul filled with the light (some test missing).
This creation is done not for vanity or self gratification.
It is done because there is the will to do only those things
that are of the light, or creation, in your heart. When a
person does this simply because it can be done, and it fills
that person with a sense of well being, then this act has
been done for one reason. It is done out of love.

Love is the most powerful tool a creator may use. Jesus was
the master craftsman of creating with the tool of love.

This is what he taught you and tried to demonstrate. This
type of action is the spirit of Christ in its purest form.
The second coming of Christ is not a single person endowed
with the spirit. It is the realization of the spirit in the
hearts of all mankind. The spirit of Christ will live again
through all of you. You are the second coming. When all of
you act to create out of love for each other, then you all
become the same spirit.

You all become as ONE. This is the WAY and you are the
children of the WAY. The WAY is yours, it belongs to every
person on this world and to those beyond. You are its
creators and its users.

It was and is and will be forever, but only if you act and
use it. Each and everyone of you must contribute to the whole.
We have planted this seed in our hearts, but you must water
and feed it, if it is to grow. You and you alone are
responsible for your destiny. We will help as we have before
but the ultimate failure or success is up to you.

You must believe in yourselves and your ability to change this world.
You must work together as ONE. As ONE there is no power on
this Earth that can oppose you. This is your world and it
is your life.

You have the right to make it a better place. Look around
you, and ask yourself if you like what you see. If the
answer is no, then change it.

ACT.

DO.

Don't wait for someone else to do it for you; you will be
waiting forever. These messages on your computer networks
are the first step. Share them with each other, work with
each other to learn what they mean. Let them be a gathering
place for your thoughts and dreams. Begin to feel the
power that comes with acting as ONE. The WAY is yours, use
it! You are the future of this world, realize this, and
begin to act as the creators you are. Do this, and the
prophecy of the second coming will be fulfilled. There was
THUNDER once on the Earth, that THUNDER has returned. Be the
sons and daughters of THUNDER. Study the WAY and be as ONE.

Peace be with you all .

The WAY

Historical

In the Way #2, we discussed the Elohim and their modification
of pre-humans to create modern man. This discussion will
deal with the events following the creation.

The Adamu (or man) were originally created to work in
various projects around the world. Some of these were mining,
food production, construction, etc. By giving man the ability
to reproduce on his own, the population began to multiply
quite rapidly. The Annunaki began to clamor for more of the
workers. Human females were further altered so that
conception was possible not once per year, but every 28 days.
This can be found in Genesis, Chapter 3, Verse 16.

It began to be a status symbol among the ANK. to have as many
Adamu as possible. Different models were produced to perform
different tasks.
Finally, a model was produced as a suitable house servant.
This was a great success, and further refinements were made
to them. One was that they were made to look like smaller
versions of the ANK., themselves. They were very fine-featured,
but smaller in size compared to the larger workers.

At this point in time, a change in the garrisoning of the ANK
soldiers took place. They had been stationed above Earth and
on the other mining planets. They were now able to live on the
surface, and to set up their communities there. You will
read of these soldiers in Genesis, Chapter 6, when it says,
The sons of the Elohim said of the daughters of man, that
they were fair, and they took them wives, all of which they
chose. There were Nefilim (ANK Soldiers) on the Earth in
those days, and also after that, when the sons of the Elohim
came unto the daughters of man, and they bore them children."

The ANK soldiers started to reproduce with Earth humans
(E-hums).

Some of their offspring became great leaders of E-hums
living in cities. Soon, word of what was occurring on the
Earth, reached the leaders of the Collective. These
leaders demanded to be brought an E-hum for examination. The
Elohim were very worried that their leaders, who considered
what they had created to be an abomination, would order all
E-hums destroyed. They had no choice but to obey, and to send
one of their creations to the great vessel now orbiting the
Earth. When this E-hum arrived, he was questioned and
examined thoroughly by the leaders. They were enchanted with
this little version of themselves, and said so to the Elohim
in charge of Earth. They ordered that the E-hums be taught
civilization and established rules governing their care. This
is the story found in Genesis, Chapter 5. The E-hum who was
sent was kept by the leaders, and did not remain on Earth.
His name in the Bible is Enoch. Verse 24 says: And Enoch
walked with the Elohim and was not, for the Elohim took him.

After these events, the population of E-hums began to increase
dramatically. They lived in cities along the coastline,
mostly. These humans began to become very violent, and
troublesome. Disease was rampant. Loose bands of humans would
even attack ANK's, if caught alone in an isolated spot. One
Elohim leader was particularly angry at the situation. He
ordered that the population of man be cut down. This was to
be accomplished by limiting the amount of food supplied, and
so starve off a portion of the population. This was a
complete failure, as most ANK. could not stand to see their
E-hums suffer in this manner. Finally a plan was made by this
one Elohim to fix the problem once and for all. The mining
engineers from Orion had come up with a plan to bring large
amounts of molten sub-surface material to the surface. They
would explode a large number of thermonuclear devices inside
underwater volcanoes in the Atlantic. This would produce a
lot of precipitation, and tidal flooding of the coastlines.

All ANK were ordered inland from the coasts, and the entire
base, at what you would call the island of Atlantis, was
evacuated. There was one small thing else they were required
to do. They were ordered to leave all E-hum workers. The
bombs were detonated, and all went as planned, with one
small hitch. The resultant plate movement, caused by so many
bombs going off at once, sank the Island base of Atlantis.

When the Elohim returned, they had another surprise waiting
for them. The ANK had secretly hidden most of their E-hums in
large transport ships. The leaders were unaware of this at
first. They were saddened by the lack of E-hums, and
regretted having let them perish. It was then that an Elohim
who liked E-hums announced that they had been spared. All
of the ANK were happy at this news, even the one Elohim
who had ordered their destruction. A pledge was then made to
E-hums that, never again would the Elohim order their
destruction. It is a promise made to man that has been kept
ever since. This entire story is, of course, the legend of
Noah and the flood. It occurred approximately 11,000 B.C.
This point in the history of man marks the beginning of what
you know as civilization.

The next historical Way message will go into the inter-
relationships that developed between E-hums and the Elohim.
It is a time when man became a distinct civilization. Laws
and societal values were learned, and the Elohim introduced
a powerful tool to shape MANS development. It is called
Religion. The Way messages will alternate between historical
and spiritual.

The next, Way #5, will be spiritual.

It will deal with the spiritual axiom of right action, which
is the key to all higher development.

Peace be with you.

The WAY

Spiritual

Subject: Right Action

This is perhaps the most important Way message that we will
give. It is the foundation upon which all that follows shall
be built.

Over the centuries, people have asked, Why does evil exist in
this world? Why is there so much pain, so much wrong and so
little right? These questions, like many that mankind has
asked, are fundamental to the learning process, and to
spiritual growth. To ask why, is the first step in
conquering ignorance. What then, is evil? Evil is the
condition that exists when good does nothing. Good is the
light of creative action. Evil is the darkness of inaction.
Where there is no good, there is only evil. Where there is no
light, there is only darkness. This is a fundamental truth and
must be understood fully before going any further.

Action is the key to all existence. Without action, there is
only stasis and the emptiness of nonexistence. Where there is
action, there is life and creation. You are life and endowed
with the power of action. How, and in what manner you use this
power, determines the destiny of your soul, your race, your
world. You can act and move forward into the light, or you
can do nothing and watch your world sink into utter darkness.
The most important thing to realize is that it is your actions
that determine the outcome.

Your actions as an individual are as important as those of
your entire race. Each of you contribute to the greater whole.
All the things that can be thought of will never be more than
a dream, unless acted upon. To end evil, you must act. To cure
disease, you must act. To end starvation, you must act. It
does not matter what it is - if you want change, you must act.
Your words and your prayers are as nothing compared to the
power of a single action.

It all begins with you. There are two kinds of actions you
can do - right and wrong. Right action creates, and wrong
action destroys. The final result of spiritual evolvement
is for all your actions to be right actions. A being capable
of only creation and no destruction. A being filled with
light. You have heard it said that the ONE is a light
brighter than any other light and yet it does not hurt to
look upon it. It is not any brighter than the light within
you; it is just that there is no darkness within it. This
then, is the goal toward which we all must strive. It will
take countless lifetimes to accomplish. These are the first
steps you must take on your journey.

Each day, you have a chance to change the course of your
life. The first step is to examine what it is that makes
you the person you are. You are the sum of your actions.
What were the actions you took today? Were they all right
actions? The first step is to realize what actions you are
taking. Each time you act, mentally analyze what type of
action that was. If it is a wrong action, admit it - then say
to yourself I will not do that type of action again. Will you
do it again? Probably so. What you are doing is ingraining
in yourself the ability to recognize right from wrong.

Inside each of you is a small and independent form of thought process.
It is called your conscience. It is the little voice that
tells you when you have been bad, and when you have been
good. It tries to do its job and control its bigger brothers
and sisters, who are known as the family of desires. When you
look at your action, and tell yourself what kind of action
it was, you are giving your conscience a small boost of
morale. It's like saying, Today you were right... that was a
wrong action, and I shouldn't do it again. As your
conscience begins to feel more assured that you can handle
the job of determining right from wrong, it will start to take
over functions it simply didn't have the time to do before.
It will begin to automatically eliminate wrong thoughts,
which lead to wrong actions, from even being generated. You,
as a person, will begin to channel your energy towards right
action. The process of recognizing wrong thoughts and telling
yourself to eliminate them will become second nature to you.

This recognizing of wrong thought is only half the process.
The other half is to create right thoughts where there were
none before. This is what was told to you earlier. You start
by doing one good deed a day. You create the thought,
recognize it as right thought, and then tell yourself to
carry it out. After a time, you will begin to generate these
right thoughts without a conscious effort. You will be
projecting right thought out to those around you. Your right
actions will be altering another beings behavior. In turn,
the light you put out will be reflected back to you. It all
combines to reinforce your will to do what is right.

All of this requires one thing from you. Action. Your actions
will speak louder than any words you have ever spoken.

It is not an easy task, to do only right. There will be times
when those who are not of the light will do wrong to you. You
may do wrong in return to them, but the only one you have
really wronged is yourself. These actions become part of you,
they are you. Here is an example of what we are trying to
express. Imagine that you are far beneath an ocean. You are
struggling to reach the surface and breathe the air. The
ocean represents the passage of time you must travel through
in the coming lifetimes. The air represents the environment
of the One. At the beginning, you are miles beneath the
surface swimming toward the light you see so far above. You
have only a limited supply of air, and therefore perish after
swimming only a short way up. Reincarnation allows you to be
born again to continue your journey towards the light. Each
time you come back, you find yourself a little stronger, your
lungs filled a little more with air. This air represents the
right actions you have done in previous lives. The greater
your actions, the more life sustaining air fills your body.
You travel farther and farther upwards each time. Sometimes,
a distraction catches your eye and you change your course
to approach it. Its allure stops your upward motion and makes
you waste precious air. These distractions represent the
wrong actions you have done throughout your lives. You will
meet others who swim upwards, as you do. Some will try to
pull you back down. If you stop to fight them or do them
harm in return, you waste your precious air.

Do right actions even to those would do wrong to you. Some
you will see weakened, their swimming a struggle. Help them
to go upward, and you will be given greater amounts of air
the next time. Someday, you may want them to help you swim.
Help others as you would want them to help you. Eventually,
you will find your way to the surface.

There you will find the source of all air or right thought.
There you will find the source of all life. You will have
reached the ONE.

This is the journey through the ocean of life. Realize your
thoughts and take control over them. Guide your thoughts
toward right thought. When you know in your heart the
difference between right and wrong, you will know what needs
to be changed. And with this wisdom, all becomes obtainable.

Peace be with you all.

--
Source Of Information: tdon...@netcom.com and John M.

JW Well I don't know if things are a simple as this
information says but maybe it is one way of looking at things.

The End Part 2.

John Winston.

Bob Cat

Nov 21, 1993, 1:24:13 AM11/21/93
laura.k.watson (wat...@cbnewsl.cb.att.com) wrote:

: In article <96...@cup.portal.com> John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:
: >

: I just hate it when I can't figure out those little abbreviations.
: What the heck is "JTFM?"

...snip...

I think JFTM is antonym of RTFM....
>:->

--bc

Dean Adams

Nov 21, 1993, 1:39:21 AM11/21/93
> The space person that they attemped to catch was shown as being invisible
>and dangerous. Some space people are invisible but very few of them are
>dangerous.

Ha! Thanks for the tip... :->

> So I would give this espisode a rating of good as to being near the truth.

Yea, its called FICTION.

Dean Zevchek

Nov 21, 1993, 3:45:00 PM11/21/93
In article <96...@cup.portal.com>, John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes...

>Subject: The X-Files Show. 11-19-93.
>
> I just got through watching this weeks X-Files TV Show. It was
>about an UFO that had landed (or crashed) in the USA.

It seems as if they threw all sorts of cases into the batter for this
episode... ala the Kecksburg crash, Bentwaters incident, the movie
Predator, etc. In fact, if anyone taped the episode do a freeze
frame when Mulder shows the scar photos of other abduction victims
because I thought I saw the name "Bennett Waters" on one of the
pictures. Kinda cool if they really slipped that in there!

<*><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><*>
<*> Dean Zevchek - dzz...@tm0006.lerc.nasa.gov <*>
<*>------------------------------------------------<*>
Alien Parrot: "Polly want an implant?!!"

Matt McIrvin

Nov 21, 1993, 1:47:08 PM11/21/93
nan...@eskimo.com (Robert Dinse) writes:

> Hey, I >LIKED< Outer Limits, ... "We control the horizontal, we control
>the vertical".. With my TV, I sure as hell didn't control them so it was very
>reassuring to know that somebody did. The one part that never worked,"We can
>change the picture from a soft blur to a sharp focus..", Not on my tv, you can
>maybe change from a soft blur to a slightly less soft blur.

Kibo has convinced me successfully (and I'm not kidding here) that The
Outer Limits, at its best, meaning in its best four or five episodes,
was the finest science fiction ever put on a television screen. Many of
the episodes were pretty cheesy, and many suffered from the requirement of
one rubber monster per episode, but "The Man Who Was Never Born,"
"Nightmare," "The Architects of Fear," and "Demon With A Glass Hand" are
all small masterpieces of teevee SF. The best episodes were often the
ones where writers got around the monster quota by making the monster
sympathetic. "The Man Who..." and "Architects" are both in this category;
"The Man Who Was Never Born" in particular uses a nifty fakeout to con
the viewer into accepting the monstrous-looking hero (Martin Landau in
lumpy makeup) as a sympathetic character.

"Demon With a Glass Hand" was one of the two Harlan Ellison-written
episodes that James Cameron supposedly ripped off when he made _The
Terminator_. The resemblance is actually pretty vague, and the other
one, "Soldier," is a plodding episode that starts to resemble a Fred
Silverman sitcom pilot midway through. "Demon" is a weird story about
an amnesiac time-traveler from the future (Robert Culp) who is pursued
by aliens, and who has a glass hand that talks to him. It's pretty
nonsensical, but as with most of Ellison's best work, it doesn't really
matter; the characters are strong, the dialogue is believable and
economical, and the ending is sublime.

"Nightmare," in particular, is
miles beyond anything you'd expect from a monster-of-the-week show,
being a tense and paranoid drama about POWs on an alien planet trying
to figure out which of them yielded to the aliens' weird psychological
torture techniques. It has a hero of Asian descent whom they all suspect
irrationally, and while there's a definite implication that his race is
part of the reason, the anti-racist subtext is almost subliminal-- a
lot else is going on. A young Martin Sheen plays one of the less
level-headed prisoners.

"The Zanti Misfits" is minor creepy fun with Bruce Dern menaced by
intelligent ants. "I, Robot" (based on the Eando Binder story, not
the Asimov collection, with Leonard Nimoy in a small role) and "The
Sixth Finger" (a "Man Who Evolved"-type story) were already quaintly
dated science fiction by the time they became Outer Limits episodes,
but still outshine most TV SF made up to the present day.

Somehow, over the years, The Outer Limits has become consistently
underrated and The Twilight Zone overrated. At their best they were
both terrific. At their worst, The Outer Limits had Adam West being
chased by a hand puppet; The Twilight Zone had one-joke episodes
about wacky genies, or astronauts who land on Earth and don't realize
it.
--
Matt 01234567 <-- Indent-o-Meter (mod 8)
McIrvin ^ Harnessing tab damage for humanity!

Bruce Ediger

Nov 21, 1993, 4:23:06 PM11/21/93
mci...@husc8.harvard.edu (Matt McIrvin) wrote:
>intelligent ants. "I, Robot" (based on the Eando Binder story, not
>the Asimov collection, with Leonard Nimoy in a small role) and "The

Eando Binder? Ugh, ugh, ugh!! Eando Binder has to be one of the absolute
worst "science fiction" authors of all time. The amazing tripe that they
(I think Eando stands for E. and O. doesn't it?) put out is so bad that
it surpasses being "camp", it surpasses the worst bullshit ever directed
or written by Ed Wood, Jr, it surpasses the SubGenius concept of "BullDada".
I can't imagine even the stuff that Kibo ghostwrote for Shatner (TekNerds)
being quite as bad as Eando Binder's pale, hackneyed, imitation english.

My Current Working Theory is that "John_-_Winston" is actually E. or O.
Binder, in disguise or in cognito.

Sincerely,
Bruce_-_Ediger

Matt McIrvin

Nov 21, 1993, 2:58:30 PM11/21/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:

>Today, abductees is a symbol
>of an upside down triangle and two snakes wrapped around each
>other inside. The ancient medical symbol has two snakes wrapped
>around each other and a flying disk at the top. The Sum.
>goddess who created the Adamu is shown with two snakes. The
>snake is in Genesis. What does it all mean? Get ready to
>have your eyes opened for the first time. Remember what is
>going on now, and back then - genetic manipulation. The
>intertwined snakes are what primitive man saw on the uniforms
>of the ANK, the same emblem abductees see today. It is the
>symbol of their Genetic corps. They are not snakes. It is
>the double helix of DNA, the genetic code. Thousands of years ago,
>man did not know about genetics and DNA. The helix symbol
>to them and to abductees today, look like snakes. The medical
>sign has the snakes and a winged disk. DNA and a flying disk.
>You cannot get any plainer than this.

Geez-- if you've read Philip K. Dick's _Valis_, you already know
this. Don't forget the bit about the pink food that makes you
reincarnate as Horselover Fat, and the three-eyed, crab-clawed
aliens from Albemuth.

J.M.A. Knight

Nov 21, 1993, 6:07:08 PM11/21/93

Lennon? So thats where he went...

llj
--
Jon Knight jm...@cus.cam.ac.uk
Emmanuel College jm...@hermes.cam.ac.uk

Matt McIrvin

Nov 21, 1993, 5:54:51 PM11/21/93
bed...@teal.csn.org (Bruce Ediger) writes:

>Eando Binder? Ugh, ugh, ugh!! Eando Binder has to be one of the absolute
>worst "science fiction" authors of all time. The amazing tripe that they
>(I think Eando stands for E. and O. doesn't it?) put out is so bad that
>it surpasses being "camp", it surpasses the worst bullshit ever directed
>or written by Ed Wood, Jr, it surpasses the SubGenius concept of "BullDada".
>I can't imagine even the stuff that Kibo ghostwrote for Shatner (TekNerds)
>being quite as bad as Eando Binder's pale, hackneyed, imitation english.

So I've heard. Haven't read 'em. I kind of liked that Outer Limits
episode, though. It's not the best, but it's quite watchable.
The TV adaptation may have been a vast improvement.

Surely they can't beat Wendayne Ackermann's translations of the endless
German Perry Rhodan pulp series, or "Terror on Planet Ionus" by Allan Adler.
Now THAT'S bad. "Ionus" (also known as "Mach 1") begins to make "The Eye
of Argon" look not so very bad by comparison.

prince of tildes

Nov 22, 1993, 12:42:09 AM11/22/93
In article <mcirvin.753907628@husc8> mci...@husc8.harvard.edu (Matt McIrvin) writes:

>nan...@eskimo.com (Robert Dinse) writes:
>
>Kibo has convinced me successfully (and I'm not kidding here) that The
>Outer Limits, at its best, meaning in its best four or five episodes,
>was the finest science fiction ever put on a television screen.

right fucking on. this is about the only show i sort of wish
i had a TV so i could watch.

wasn't it also robert kulp who starred in that really good episode
about a group of scientists who elect one of their members (kulp)
to undergo a series of bizarre surgical modifications, in
order to make him into a fake "visitor from space" who will
unite on-the-brink-of-nuclear-armageddon mankind. the
gradual makeup change as they step-by-step build an artificial
alien was one of the best uses of their one-horror-per-episode
ration.

-m-
--
the here and now will always win
against the there and then.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 22, 1993, 1:56:31 AM11/22/93
Dear Folks:

In the past I have mentioned that a Net friend of mine was going to
take a tour out the Nevada Test Site. Here is the rusults of his tour
that he put down in the Skunk-Works-Digest............................

Here's the trip report I just posted to skunk-works-digest about my
trip report to the Nevada Test Site.

While skunk-works-digest may not be completely appropriate for this trip
report, here's a summary of what Bruce Henderson (br...@pages.com) and
I saw on a tour of the Nevada Nuclear Test Site on Nov. 18th.

About 20 people met at the Department of Energy (DOE) Las Vegas, a pretty
non-descript building near I-15 and Spring Mountain Road. We met our
guides, a couple of veteran Cold Warriors. After about a 65 mile (104 km) trip
on US Highway 95, we turned into the gate and were given ID badges with
radiation sensors (oddly enough, made by Panasonic). After being inspected
by Wackenhut security personnel, we stopped in the "company town" of
Mercury. As we went past Wackenhut's security headquarters, we noticed
a large number of unmarked security vehicles (with red and blue lights
on top only). In addition to the Blazers and pickup trucks others have
reported up at Groom Lake, we also saw dune buggies and armored vehicles
with gun mounts on the roof. Best sign - over Guard Station 200, there
is a sign that says "Welcome to the Nevada Test Site, an environmental
research park."

After picking up water and hard hats, we left Mercury for Frenchman Flat,
where air burst nuclear tests were done in the 50s. We saw a number of blast
damaged structures including domes of 6 inch (15 cm.) thick reinforced
concrete that were crushed like an eggshell. We also got to see the remains
of Motel Row, whose walls had been blasted out. Oddly enough there was
ancient graffiti on one wall stating "Bob sucks". After we left Frenchman
Flat, we were given a tour of the nearby low-level nuclear waste facility
in Area 5. The tour was given by a woman named Cindy who appeared to have
drunk far too much coffee and was hyperactive. We got to see the DOE
people burying drums and boxes of nuclear waste in a big trench. (If the
Test Site property is ever returned to the Washoe tribe of Native Americans,
they will get a big surprise if they start looking for ancestral burial
grounds...)

Next, we visited CP-1, the command post for nuclear testing. It sits on a
hill overlooking Frenchman Flat, and Yucca Flat (where underground tests
are performed). CP-1 is sort of like NASA's Mission Control, with large screen
video and computer monitors. We were shown a couple of films about testing,
with the highlight being the ground collapsing into a concave depression
as the molten earth far below cooled. One of Bruce's friends tried to talk
a guy from DOE into letting us be present at the next test... They also
had a large map of the Test Site on one wall, showing some of the surrounding
land (more on this later).

We headed north into Yucca Flat and saw numerous craters created by
underground nuclear testing. The bus driver drove the DOE bus down into
Bilby Crater. We headed north and stopped at Sedan Crater, a huge crater
where the idea of using nuclear weapons for peaceful construction purposes
was tested. The crater was about 100 feet (31 meters) deep. Some people had
rolled tires down the crater to see how far up the opposite wall they would
go. After seeing the map in CP-1 that showed Groom Lake, I realized that we
were about 15 miles from Groom Lake. I joked around with one of the old
DOE guys and asked when the tour would be allowed to go past Guard Station
700 on Mercury Highway and up to Groom Lake. He said that even he was not
allowed up there (this was a senior official who had been in charge of
numerous nuclear tests). Unfortunately, we couldn't get any of the T-shirts
he told us about that have a picture of a nuclear blast on them with the
logo, "Made in America, Tested in Japan"...

We then went up towards Rainier Mesa and P-Tunnel. P-Tunnel is a series of
long tunnels drilled in the side of a mountain, where nuclear weapons
effects are tested. After putting on hard hats and mine rescue equipment,
we boarded a mine train into the tunnels. A very impressive piece of civil
engineering!! We saw the large pipes where small yield weapons are detonated,
so that a blast of radiation travels up the pipe towards the electronic
equipment or satellite that is being tested. Immediately after the blast,
explosive devices seal the pipe so radioactive gases and debris are
contained. (Several techniques are used such as pinching the pipe (imagine
pinching a soda straw, but on a large scale) and having doors closed by
explosives block off the pipe. We were lucky that the Defense Nuclear
Agency allowed us to visit their part of the Test Site. (Apparently,
P-Tunnel is not part of the normal tour).

After that, we headed back to Mercury, turned our badges in, and went back
to Las Vegas. Several observations about the Test Site -- it is large
(approximately 1350 square miles (3456 square kilometers) -- larger than
the state of Rhode Island). The terrain is typical Mojave desert / Death
Valley terrain -- a series of flat valleys surrounded by mountains. If
you plan on taking the tour, you should call Brenda at DOE External Affairs
(702) 295-0494 soon, because they may not do tours much longer. This is
because the Test Site is starting to close down, particularly because of
the current moratorium on nuclear testing.

"Nuclear weapons are cool! Hunh! Hunh!" (br...@pages.com doing his Beavis &
Butthead impression)

Paul M.

JW So that's part of what he said and that's all I'm going to say about it.

John Winston.

Jeff Jacobsen

Nov 22, 1993, 2:33:40 AM11/22/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com wrote:
: Dear Great Minds Of Earth: This is what the TV guide from the paper says

How can they meet it head on if it has no form?

--
cult...@indirect.com
Jeff Jacobsen

Claire Caterer

Nov 22, 1993, 9:37:38 AM11/22/93

>>John Winston

Can someone enlighten me about "X-Files"? Is this supposed to be real stuff,
like exploring unexplained phenomena, or just sci-fi?

Claire
cat...@panix.com

>Rich

>pay...@netcoc.com

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 22, 1993, 9:49:24 AM11/22/93
Subject: UFOs And The Earth Changes.

This is part 2 of the information about how the Earth will be
changed and what part the UFOs will have in this undertaking.
There are many books on the market which describes the earth
changes, such as Rolling Thunder by J.F. Jochmans, The Phoenix
Returns by Kristina Gale-Kumar and many more. All of their
material is great, but I found Mary Summer Rain's Phoenix Rising
to be the easiest to read and most to the point. Her teacher and
guide, No Eyes, uses the ancient symbol of the Phoenix to describe
what is coming up on a grand scale for everyone on the planet.

The Hopi Indians are one of the many cultures that have had
written prophecies for two thousand years. These were the
prophecies that were sung at certain ceremonies through the
ages. So, it is no shock that No Eyes is knowledgeable about
these affairs. However, instead of presenting it to Summer Rain
by word and songs, No Eyes takes Summer Rain to those future
events, spiritually, so Summer Rain sees them for herself.
The prophecies are not happy ones to start with and even as
Summer Rain was having this book published, many of the proph-
esies were already manifesting. They are divided into ten phases.
They start with aspects of the world economics, then move on to
natural disasters, then moves on to a section on transportation
and freak accidents, discord between nations, spiritual unrest
and awakening (this section includes the commonality of UFOs
by this time in our skies). Then, things get worse in the
nuclear incidents section with such things as civil unrest,
massive revolts and government turnarounds. Her book then
concludes with the "Rise of the Age of Peace." If all goes well,
there is supposed to be a great future for those beleaguered
souls, who ar left on the planet by this time.

Though there is much material about the earth changes on the
market at this time, I highly recommend this book as one of
the best. I feel it is important for people to start to become
aware of the strong "future possibilities" and be prepared for
them. This is not should panic jyou cause you to pack up and
move away! To the contrary, it is a time to become a aware that something is happening at this time and that UFOs are only one symptom of it.
No matter where you end up on this planet, the coming changes
are bound to affect you. either internally, externally or both.
If you want to think of UFOs as an archetypal symbol, that is
fine, as long as people start to recognize it means something
to each of us individually and collectively. Ignoring or making
fun of the UFO phenomenon is "safe" for the present time for
many, but awareness of it can open up a whole new world of
possibilities for those who seek spiritual awareness!

JW So there you have it folks. It appears the American Indians
are in on this too.

Source Of Information: UFO Report by Raphaelle Tamura. UFOs and
the earth changes: Is the Golden Age on its way? Psychic Reader
October 1993. Page 19.

Michael P Urban

Nov 22, 1993, 12:46:29 PM11/22/93
Matt McIrvin <mci...@husc8.harvard.edu> wrote:

>"Demon With a Glass Hand" ..." is a weird story about

>an amnesiac time-traveler from the future (Robert Culp) who is pursued
>by aliens, and who has a glass hand that talks to him. It's pretty
>nonsensical, but as with most of Ellison's best work, it doesn't really
>matter; the characters are strong, the dialogue is believable and
>economical, and the ending is sublime.

A couple of added comments: first, an important non-human `character'
in that show is the remarkable Bradbury Building, an architectural
marvel in downtown Los Angeles. It was later seen in `Blade Runner'.

Second, J. M. Straczynski (or some similarly spelled person), who is
the producer of the forthcoming Babylon 5 series, Harlan Ellison (who
is writing and consulting for the show), and Robert Culp are reported
to be seriously considering having Culp reprise his role as Trent in
an episode of B5. A character who has lived from the 20th century to
the 22nd, and who knows what will happen to the inhabitants of Earth
hundreds of years later, could be rather interesting.

>"Nightmare," in particular, is
>miles beyond anything you'd expect from a monster-of-the-week show,
>being a tense and paranoid drama about POWs on an alien planet trying
>to figure out which of them yielded to the aliens' weird psychological
>torture techniques.

Unusual also is its surprising staging -- the story is played out
on an almost empty soundstage, with only the simplest of props most of
the time. I have sometimes thought that someone should look into
producing `Nightmare' as a small-theatre stage production (with Emilio
Estevez in his father's role, naturally :-) ).

Another extraordinary episode that you might mention is `The Form of
Things Unknown', which was actually intended as a pilot for another
anthology series. This episode, with David McCallum and Sir Cedric
Hardwicke, was a particulary atmospheric piece directed by Gerd
Oswald, and replaced the usual `monster' with a dark house in a storm,
inhabited by an elderly blind man and a half-mad young man who
`tinkers with time' in a room filled to the rafters with wires and
ticking clocks. Some shots are simple masterpieces of black-and-white
photography, using the deep shadows and contrasts possible only in
that medium to create a perfect atmosphere for exploring the mysteries
of human memory and time. It is the sort of film you show people, to
get them to say, `this was a TELEVISION episode??'

Mike Urban

ur...@cobra.jpl.nasa.gov

Matt McIrvin

Nov 22, 1993, 12:29:50 PM11/22/93
my...@netcom.com (prince of tildes) writes:

>wasn't it also robert kulp who starred in that really good episode
>about a group of scientists who elect one of their members (kulp)
>to undergo a series of bizarre surgical modifications, in
>order to make him into a fake "visitor from space" who will
>unite on-the-brink-of-nuclear-armageddon mankind.

That was "The Architects of Fear."

Jym Dyer

Nov 22, 1993, 8:33:35 PM11/22/93
=o= And just *what* the *fuck* does this have to do with Elvis?
<_Jym_>

David Criswell

Nov 22, 1993, 10:12:37 PM11/22/93
>Dear Folks: Maybe I'll tell about a space person who called into a
>Los Angeles radio station, sometime.
>John Winston.

E.T. Phoned Home? Do tell! Don't keep us in suspense!

Dave_-_Criswell

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 23, 1993, 1:29:29 AM11/23/93
Dear Book Readers: I just went over to the East West Bookshop
in Menlo Part, Calif. and bought a book called The Gods Of Eden
by william Bramley. I had heard all of the good things that Jeff P.
had been saying about it so I was forced to buy it. I'll let you know
what my impressions of the book later on down the line.

While I was in there I saw a lady with her hand in a large bowl.
I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was trying to
buy a very expensive gift for another person. It seemed that the
person for whom she was buying the presendt was very rich, had
everything and enjoyed music and sound. The bowl that she was buying
looked like a large salad bowl and it was made of crystal. When
the side of the bowl was hit very lighty with wand sort of a looking
thing it would make a small sound. The stick (Wand) was then lightly
rubbed around the outside of the bowl until the sounds got so loud
that it filled the entire room. The sound was used to heal a person.
One bowl was cut to a particular frequency to affect the solar plexus
and another one was made for another part of the body. The technology
of it came from Tibet.

I was in a room that contained the UFO books. One of the sales-
persons said that when MUFON people had a big meeting in that general
area, they would come in and buy all of the UFO books that they had
on the shelves.

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 23, 1993, 9:37:01 AM11/23/93
Dear Creatures possessed of wisdom or sensibility:
A person asked a question about the X-files. Opinions differ on this
T.V. show. My opinion is that the people writing the show have studied
the many accounts of UFOs and ESP and have come up with stories that have a
grain of truth in them at times yet are intertaining. I also think that
it possibly could be a way in which the space or spiritual people could
be using to speed up our comprehension of higher values.
John Winston.

THE SHADOW LIVES

Nov 23, 1993, 12:18:07 PM11/23/93
In article <Jym.22Nov1993.1733@naughty-peahen>, Jym Dyer <j...@remarque.berkeley.edu> writes:
>=o= And just *what* the *fuck* does this have to do with Elvis?
> <_Jym_>

Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)

Matt McIrvin

Nov 23, 1993, 12:01:09 PM11/23/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes:

> While I was in there I saw a lady with her hand in a large bowl.

The astral plane? You're soaking in it!

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 23, 1993, 10:31:09 PM11/23/93
Subject: Radio Information.

This morning I was going to work when what did appear to my unbelieving
ears but the sound of my favorite AM station talking about Tone Healers.
You may remember that a day or two ago I mentioned crystal bowls being
used heal people. These people today talked with a lady who has the
ability to make musical note come from her mouth that heal people.

They asked her if anything unusual ever happens when she does this
to people and she told the following incident:; "Once I had a class of
people and I started to singing to them with the notes that were going
to heal them. A full bodied (JW she used another word to explain the person's
body) who was sitting in the front row started to levitate. The person next
to her saw that she was going up in the air and just reached over and
pull her back down.

These people who listen to this program are the type of people who would
be in a class when the instructor would tell them that today were all
gong to levitate. The only question from the class would be, how high?

If you would like to enjoy something and have some fun. You might want
to listen to their program. Here is some information about them and some
of the time they talk about UFOs.

Radio 2000, Seeing Beyond, Talk Radio With A Vision. Weekday Mornings in:
SAN FRANCISCO - OAKLAND - SAN JOSE - MONTEREY BAY - HONOLULU, and Sundays
in SAN LUIS OBISPO
Hosted by: BONNIE COLEEN AND JARED WILKINSON, Start Your Morning with people
who are already awake! They also send out tapes of their program.
Seeing Beyond Is:
a "shool without walls"
a source of inspiration
a call-in formm to share your ideas
a community to network you vision
a resource for personal growth and developement
an alternative - positive energy first thing in the morning!

Our guest are people doing something different to make a difference..
Dr. Bernie Siegel Pia Mellody , Joseph Chilton Pearce , Rosalyn Bruyere, Barbara Marx-Hubbard
Patricia Sun, dr. Depark Chapra, Marion Woodman, Steven Halpern, Riane Eisler,
John Bradshaw, Michael Meade, Gary Zukav, Kevin Ryerson, Sam Keen,
Jerry Jampolski and Diane Cirincione, Amy Mindell and Arny Mindell, John
Robbins.
And other leading edge people, sharing their ideas over these stations
Monday through Friday mornings.

KNRY am 1240, Monterey Bay 7:00 - 9:00 am, #### KEST AM 1450 San Francisco,
7:00 -9:00 am, #### K108 AM 1080 Honolulu 7:00 -8:00 am #### KGLO AM 1340
San Luis Obispo 4:00 - 6:00 pm (Sun.) For Guest information call
408-479-3338.

John Winston.

Stew - Perkins

Nov 23, 1993, 11:29:55 PM11/23/93
)

>> >I have to agree. After the first 30 minutes, I thought I was watching
>> >the revival of the Outer Limits TV show.
>> >
>> >-Stew
>>
>> Ditto. This show sucks. Perhaps there is a conspiracy to produce the
selingly unentertaining episodes.

> (Anyone who would sit and count down the hours until it comes on needs
tt out a little more.)

> Hey, I >LIKED< Outer Limits, ... "We control the horizontal, we control
>the vertical".. With my TV, I sure as hell didn't control them so it was very
>reassuring to know that somebody did. The one part that never worked,"We can
>change the picture from a soft blur to a sharp focus..", Not on my tv, you ca
>maybe change from a soft blur to a slightly less soft blur.
>
> But I enjoyed the show and I enjoy the X files also, even if it is
>completely fiction. Even if it's BAD fiction. It's fun, I like it.

Next week on the X-Files,...The Zanti Misfits!!

:)

stew

laura.k.watson

Nov 24, 1993, 9:25:08 AM11/24/93
In article <2ctgkf$f...@pdq.coe.montana.edu> ugtbj...@mtvms2.mtech.edu writes:

>Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)

Was that before or after he was addicted to prescription drugs.
Enquiring minds want to know.
--
Laura Watson l...@falcon3.att.com

Trying to free myself from anxiety-causing positive ion buildup.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 24, 1993, 9:29:28 AM11/24/93
Dear Folks: Here is something I saw on the Net that talks about
a musician and a UFO.............................................

Excerts from Jimi Hemdrix: Starchild by Curtis Knight

Abelard Productions Inc.

Wilmington, Delware

ISBN 0-938294-31-8

Close Encounters of The Musical Kind

If a person didn't know him better, I suppose alot of what Jimi
believed in might be considered a bit strange. But because of
his background-the things he had to go through while on the
Earth plane-he had a strong belief in, for example, UFOs and
what he termed the Space Brotherhood. For Jimi could not see
the difference between black and white, he saw things in a much
more universal sense. He didn't believe that one race was
better than the other, and throughout his career he was, at
times, at odds with members of the Black Panthers and other
groups who sought out his support; they could not understand why
he wasn't willing to play more "racially oriented" music.

The truth is that Jimi was very much in tune with the
cosmos. He spoke a great deal in private about UFOs and the
Space Brothers, superior beings whom he said played an important
role in seeing that we didn't destroy ourselves, and our planet
right along with us.

A number of his songs make veiled references to these
peace-loving entities from the stars who he felt were here to
help us through troubled times. In a number of his songs, you
can hear Jimi disguising his voice as he speaks with a reverb,
playing the part of an alien to get his message across. Often,
he sang in the third person as if he were playing the part of an
outsider looking down upon us (listen to "House Burning Down").
In several of his numbers, references are made to ships with
"golden wings," sailing through the air. (in "Castles Made of
Sand" he tells the heartthrobbing story of a suicidal girl who
is confined to a wheelchair, and whose life is spared after such
a sighting.)

Followed Him About

Jimi once told a reporter from The New York Times that he
was from Mars, and I know he wasn't kidding. In David
Henderson's best seller, The Life of Jimi Hendrix (Bantam), Jimi
is quoted as having told the author: "There are other people in
the solar system, you know, and they have the same feelings too,
not necessarily bad feelings, but see, it upsets their way of
living for instance-and they are a whole lot heavier than we are
... And it's no war games, because they all keep the same place.
But like the solar system is going through a change soon, and
it's going to affect the Earth in about 30 years."

Obviously, Jimi was very keenly aware of the prophecies of
Nostradamus and others on the coming catastrophes and disasters
to take place by the year 2000, which would be our planet's only
way of reacting to all the harm it has been put through.

On several occasions during his musical career, UFOs showed
up while Jimi was on stage. I remember him telling me about the
time he was in Maui to do the Rainbow Bridge movie and album,
and one of the cameramen fell off his perch when a silvery disk
appeared In the sky directly in back of the stage. A lot of
fans observed the phenomena, and the local radio station
received dozens of calls from witnesses who didn't even know
that Jimi was giving a concert on the island.

Jimi told me all about the episode. He said the craft had
come down to put its spiritual stamp of approval on the show.
He also said that he'd been emotionally and physically recharged
by the experience, and knew that they were around because they
"dug on the music," and because he was telepathically linked to
them.

Ironically enough as the saucer streaked across the sky,
Jimi announced to the audience over the microphone, "There go my
friends!" Little did they know how true his statement was meant
to be, because the conversation with Jimi about the incident on
Maui was to trigger recollections of a life-saving encounter
with a being from another world that had involved both Hendrix
and myself at the beginning of his musical career.

The event took place on a cold winter's night near
Woodstock, New York, in 1965, and if it hadn't been for the
occupants of this metallic craft, Jimi and I-as well as the rest
of our band-would probably have frozen to death that night in
upstate New York.

It was around 4:00 AM, and we were trying our best to get
back to Manhattan, which is a drive of over 100 miles. We were
driving in one of the worst blizzards I can recall. The winds
were whipping the snow around our van so fiercely that we missed
the turn-off leading to the state highway that would have put us
in the direction of the city The next thing I remember is
getting stuck in a snow drift that reached the hood of our
vehicle. Soon it got so cold that the windows and the locks on
the doors froze up. The heater was on full blast to protect us
from the rawness of the elements, but we were convinced that we
would soon be turned into human iciclesthat's how bitter it was!
In fact, we had to make a decision fast-either leave the van's
heater on and possibly die from carbon monoxide poison, or shut
the heater off and freeze to death.

Saved Our Lives

Suddenly, on the road in front of us appeared this bright
phosphorescent, cone-shaped space capsule. It landed in the
snow about 100 feet ahead, and remained there silently for a few
minutes on tripod landing gear, for all purposes like a prop
from a science fiction movie.

At first, we thought it was an apparition caused by the
cold and our confused state of mind. I mean, we just couldn't
believe our eyes.

I prodded Jimi with my elbow and asked him out loud if this
thing was just part of my imagination, or could he see it too?

As It turned out, Jimi didn't answer, but he sort of just
smiled. He seemed to be staring out into the night, his eyes
riveted on this object resting within a stone's throw.

At about this point, the other occupants of the van were
unable to respond, as they were curied up beneath blankets in
the back. I tried to wake them, but they wouldn't move. I was
afraid that carbon monoxide, caused by the exhaust fumes and the
rolled-up windows, might be getting into their lungs (though we
know today that in alot of close encounters, those involved are
paralyzed or rendered with no memory of the event).

I have to admit that by now I was overwhelmed with fright,
both by our situation and the fact that there was a strange ship
on the road just ahead of us.

Then a door opened on the side of the craft and an entity
came forth. He stood eight feet tall, his skin was yellowish,
and instead of eyes, the creature had slits. His forehead came
to a point, and his head ran straight Into his chest, leaving
the impression that he had no neck.

The being from the UFO proceeded to float to the ground and
glided toward the trapped occupants of our van. It was then
that I noticed that the snow was melting in the wake of the
creature.

It was as if its body were generating tremendous heat or
energy, so much so, that as it came across a small rise, the
snow disappeared around us In all directions. In a matter of
what seemed like seconds, the being came over to the right hand
side of the van where Jimi was seated, and looked right through
the window. Jimi seemed to be communicating telepathically with
it-thanking this alien for saving our lives.

Immediately, the van started to heat up and suddenly we
were roasting inside moment it had been bitter cold, and the
next we might as well have been in Haiti. The heat coming from
this being evaporated the snow enough to free our imprisoned
vehicle.

As it glided behind our truck, I saw that the snow drift
had completely vanished. Turning on the ignition key, I gunned
the motor and we got the hell out of there. As I looked back
through the rear view mirror, I could see the road filling with
snow again. The object was at the same instant lifting off like
a rocket from a launching pad.

As far as I was concerned, a miracle had transpired. Yet,
Jimi never did talk about the incident. He sort of let me know
at the time that the cool thing to do was not to bring up the
subject. It was to be our little secret. However, from what he
did say, I sort of suspect that the object arrived to save our
necks chiefly because Jimi had been practicing trying to
communicate with the beings on board. I know this may be hard
to believe, but I'm putting it to you straight, just like it
happened.

Message To The World

Several years after Jimi's death-on the eve of the
anniversary of his passing to be exact-I remember we were all
excited about a warning that was broadcast over a British
television station supposedly from a being orbiting above the
Earth in a UFO many thousands of years to come! We, who have
followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have
long since realized this-that atomic energy is always directed
against life! It has NO peaceful application. Its use, and
research into its use, must be ceased at once-or you will also
risk destruction! All weapons of evil must be removed!

"The time of conflict is now past, and the races of which
you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of evolution-if
you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short
time to learn to live together in peace and good will!"

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't
make it drink"
Author unknown

R. K. R.

JW That was quite a story. I think I will just have to listen
to some this person music. This might make a good X-Files episode.

John Winston.

Jym Dyer

Nov 24, 1993, 11:54:15 AM11/24/93
>> Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)
> Was that before or after he was addicted to prescription drugs.

=o= Donuts are not prescription drugs!
<_Jym_>

P.S.: Didn't you folks see that documentary, _The_Commitments_?

Father: Tell me, Johnny, in all the time you spent at
Graceland, did you ever see Elvis messin' around
with any drogs?
Johnny: Nayvar!
Father: I knew it! I knew it! [to his son] What did I
tell you, you malignant bastard?

THE SHADOW LIVES

Nov 24, 1993, 3:24:26 PM11/24/93

I think it was after..........but I'm not too sure about that.
I also believe he was abducted just minutes before he supposedly died or
was that minutes after.

Elvis is still alive and well on the Planet Elvistonia,where he is supreme
ruler and king of all he sees. He still makes visits to the planet Earth(
mostly 7-11's or Perkins).

Signed The Shadow(I've seen him...........that's how I got all the true to
life facts.........he said the aliens also took JFK)

--------------clip-n-save----------------------------------------------------
The above post was true,only the facts have been changed to protect the guilty

THE SHADOW LIVES

Nov 24, 1993, 3:27:49 PM11/24/93
In article <Jym.24Nov1993.0854@naughty-peahen>, Jym Dyer <j...@remarque.berkeley.edu> writes:
>>> Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)
>> Was that before or after he was addicted to prescription drugs.
>
>=o= Donuts are not prescription drugs!
> <_Jym_>

But they are just as deadly......

Signed The Shadow

Michael Bothe

Nov 24, 1993, 6:27:43 PM11/24/93
wat...@cbnewsl.cb.att.com (laura.k.watson) writes:

>In article <2ctgkf$f...@pdq.coe.montana.edu> ugtbj...@mtvms2.mtech.edu writes:
>>
>>Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)

He was NOT abducted! He went of his own free will.

>Was that before or after he was addicted to prescription drugs.
>Enquiring minds want to know.
>--
>Laura Watson l...@falcon3.att.com

>Trying to free myself from anxiety-causing positive ion buildup.

Quick, grab a grounding rod. :-)

--

Michael I like girls with red hair and green eyes
- and whiskers, long whiskers...

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 24, 1993, 8:36:14 PM11/24/93
Behold there was a sound that came up from the land to the Great
Kibo saying, Why have you withheld the blessed X-films from us
this very Friday? The noise of the crying went up to the Great
Kibo, and the leader and loudest of them all was the husband of
Saint Laura. He did cry with great gusto saying, "Behold what shall
I do because I will not see the beloved Agent Scully this week with
her pretty dress and sweet smile.

The people all cried with one voice unto The Great Kibo, "How long,
how long? Then The Great Kibo said with a voice as thunder, "Next
Week."

Then Saint Laura said to her beloved husband, "Oh Gosh, Oh Gosh,
Get thee up from thy bed, wash thy face and be exceedingly glad,
for in less than one week you will see the blessed agent Scully
again.

Then The Great Kibo looked down on the people of Earth and wondered
in his heart, "How can these people get so excited over some electrons
impenging on the surface a cathode ray tube?

John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 24, 1993, 8:37:32 PM11/24/93
Dear Folks: Here is some information from a Net friend of mine
dealing with crystal bowls;.............................................

My friend in Seattle has some Tibetean bowls that are really
amazing. I have looked around and the good ones (the real thing)
is very hard to find. His were of amazing quality in sound and
workmanship, and are very old.

When we would get them to resonate by circling the rim with a wooden
dowl piece, they would take on higher and higher fundamental pitches
as you increased in speed. It was very tricky to do, but really energizing.
The overtones were amazing and hypnotic.

I went to see the Tibetean Monks at the Palace of Fine Arts in SF on Sunday.
They are completely out of this world! They had trumpet types of horns that
were 20 feet long and created a cozmic OM sound, and then they had drums
and other instruments that are very ancient in design. Dancers to, and the
over all effect of the performance was to tune and take higher the vibrations
of everyone present. I found myself hovering out of my body as they raised my
vibrations and made my spirit soar. I felt as though I had taken a dose of
LSD, or some other halucinigenic type of drug. It was very similar to a minute
dose of LSD in fact in many ways, the closeness I felt to the Creation and
the love I had for everyone there. It took me into Simhadi, or union with God.

I have to tell you that I am seeing changes in the world that I hope are for
the better. I see humanity evolving to some degree, at least parts of it.
Music is evolving into a very powerful messaging system directly to the
emotional and heart centers, and it requires no translation, it is a
universal language, and seems to be one of the few things that unites
everyone on the planet.

The Monks have really suffered at the hands of China, and I was amazed
to hear that 6500 monistaries have been destroyed, and only 12 remain.
The Tibetian people are the most monastic culture on earth, as 10% of the
population is supported by the other 90% whom feed them. We have
slaughtered and killed the most highly civilized and spiritual culture
on the earth, and we do nothing about this genocide because of conservative
politics that don't wish to offend Chineese trading partners.

Libraries were all burned. Can you imagine the secrets of the ages lost?
I read the "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" and
I think Jesus and John the Babtist were both trekkers to this lost
Eastern Himilayan area, and these records may now be gone. Spalding, the
author says that in 1900 he was shown records of these years, and
met many masters that could materialize at any point on the planet, and
manifest anything imagined. They taught of the Christ Plane of conciousness
and described the evolution to masterhood. They take there bodies with
them when they attain this state, just at Jesus was seen to do in the
Bible.

Just thought you might be intersted in some of this, even though it's
not UFO related, directly anyway.

JW I was glad to hear that other people had seen these crystal bowls
also.

John Winston.

PM Clary

Nov 24, 1993, 7:40:53 PM11/24/93

ah-HA! We *knew* you'd make your point sooner or later!

But if you want to know the REAL truth, it was the other way around. Elvis lured
a UFO to earth, and threatened (with Cadillacs and hamburgers) the unsuspecting,
square, space aliens into giving him a ride. If anyone else did it, it would be
called "saucerjacking".

However, He returned to earth a short time later. The ship landed just over the
hill from Sid Vicious's memorial service, where several people saw The King
stroll down the gangplank smiling and humming unearthly music.

PM
Reporting from Graceland West

Jay Paul Chawla

Nov 24, 1993, 10:38:07 PM11/24/93
laura.k.watson <wat...@cbnewsl.cb.att.com> wrote:
>ugtbj...@mtvms2.mtech.edu writes:
>>Didn't you know Elvis was abducted by a UFO?:)
>
>Was that before or after he was addicted to prescription drugs.
>Enquiring minds want to know.

I felt an overpowering need to inject something here. (Ah, that's
better.) No, I just wanted to let everyone know that my hypochondriac
uncle is dead. He overdosed on placebos.

So, everyone has to be nice to me for the next week.

In mourning, in the evening, ain't we got fun,
Jay Paul Chawla

PS I nominate this as the funniest post ever. If you do not die
laughing, you are stupid. Thank you.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 25, 1993, 10:36:13 AM11/25/93
Subject: What do we mean by the letters UFO?

UFO means different things to different people. Here is some
information on the subject....................................

UFOs: WHAT ARE they? Where do they come from?
Strickly speaking, the term unidentified flying object
(UFO) refers to any aerial object which cannot be posi-
tively identified as an man-made construction or as any
know phenomenon of nature. The term implies a mystery.
In common parlance, UFO is often used to describe any
object which might be a space craft from an extrterrestrial
civilization.

The phrase unidentified flying object was coined by U.S.
Air Force Captain Edward J. Ruppelt. Captain Ruppelt led
and Air Forc investigation into the phenomenon in 1951.
Prior to Ruppelt's investigation, UFOs were usually called
"flying saucers" because many eyewitnesses described the
objects as disc-shaped. "Flying saucer" quickly became a
term of derision, however, due to the skepticism expressed
by many newspaper and magazine writers. "Unidentified
flying object" was used by Captain Ruppelt to lend his Air
Force study an air of respectability. UFO is also a more
accurate term because not all unidentified flying objects are
saucer-shaped.

Source Of Information: The Gods Of Eden, by William Bramley,
Page 10.

John Winston.

Bill Newcomb

Nov 25, 1993, 2:11:53 AM11/25/93
John_-_...@cup.portal.com writes

->Then The Great Kibo looked down on the people of Earth and wondered
->in his heart, "How can these people get so excited over some electrons
->impenging on the surface a cathode ray tube?

Hey! I take my news from the polarized light from the surface of a
liquid crystal, *thank you*.

Bill [amy owes me a cd]

--
Bill Newcomb Sometimes my car works better than my life
nu...@netcom.com -A.D., Musical Goddess

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 25, 1993, 10:04:51 PM11/25/93
Dear Turkey Consummers: I had my share of veggies today and am thankful
for them. Here's hoping you have all that you desire.
John Winston.

John_-_...@cup.portal.com

Nov 26, 1993, 9:16:37 AM11/26/93
Dear TV Potatoes: Remember no X-files this week. It should return
next week I we are good little boys and girls.
John Winston
It is loading more messages.