psuedorant against a CONSPIRCAY!!!

Crgre Jvyyneq

Apr 9, 2001, 12:38:25 AM4/9/01
Not ONLY are the ``people'' who work at the store that might be
something like an "Off-ce D-p*t" the absolute worst
sort of SUPPLICATING DOGS, but they DON'T carry the Sanford
Expresso PEN anymore! *So* *I* *have* *to* *use* *the* *inter*
*web* (free shipping IF IT EVER GETS HERE)-- well what ELSE is
new!

Extra-bonus: *What* *a* *surprise* that I had my *first*
HEADACHE OF 2001 TODAY! Fortunately, there was LIVER__DESTROYING
conspiracy Ib-profin on hand!!! Four hours later and it's MOSTLY
gone!!!
http://www.headache.org wants me to believe I have a brain
tumor. I *wouldn't* *be* *surprised* -- one more way that the
O__ice De-ot has ROYALLY screwed everything up FOREVER!

Of course, innocent, devil-may-care S-APLES *never* had Expresso
PENS. But they did have ASCENDANCY for $1.99 a few years ago AND
GRATE DEALS ON COMPACK COMPUTARS!!! HiNT: NEV-VER NEVER! BUY A
COMPACK COMUPTAR!!! NOT ME!!! HOORAY!!! I've ordered a shiney,
new HP-PC from an intarnet!!! NOW, I'll find OUT how much HP
sucks now that H and P are gone!!! Bastards!!! I remember how
cool HP calculators were in the 80s and now THIS! AT LEAST I
found one that didn't have Windoewz ME on it!

*EVERYTHING* I need to live I have to "buy it on the enter net"
-- I'm just lucky there's enough hippies and immigrants around
here so that there IS a palatable food supply, even if half of
it is made with the ``legal'' bits of the mar_j-ana plant and
parts of fish I would not knowingly CHOOSE to include in a FOOD
product and lethal amounts of listeria and e. coli!!!

WHAT DO I CARE? THE PET FOOD I'VE BEEN FEEDING MY DOMESTIC
CARNIVORES so they won't eat me HAS *ALREADY* GIVEN ME MAD COW
DISEASE!!! HERE LUCKY, HAVE SOME MORE "SPINAL SCRAPINGS IN BRAIN
GRAVY"!!!!

About the only thing I can buy locally is INDEX cards, which is
good, because I use a LOT of index cards. DON'T WORRY, RED
SHIRTED 0FFI_E D3P-T FREEKZ!!! I'LL BE BACK WHEN I NEED
*ANOTHER* 5000 "4x6'ers" YEP!!!

I'LL SHOW THEM -- WITH MY BRILLIANT *WEB-COMIC* I WON'T GET
AROUND TO EVER DRAWERING!!! Whew!!! I'm switching to Andale Mono
in protest! I think they'll notice because they care about me.

--
CRGRE
"You might say we're cosmically retarded,"

Andrew Jeanes

Apr 9, 2001, 1:47:14 AM4/9/01
In article <Xns907DDC26C4...@209.155.56.90>,

Crgre Jvyyneq <crgre+...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>Not ONLY are the ``people'' who work at the store that might be
>something like an "Off-ce D-p*t" the absolute worst
>sort of SUPPLICATING DOGS, but they DON'T carry the Sanford
>Expresso PEN anymore! *So* *I* *have* *to* *use* *the* *inter*
>*web* (free shipping IF IT EVER GETS HERE)-- well what ELSE is
>new!

The pharmacy up at Y*rk *n*v*rs*ty that useta be my main supplier for
Sanford Expressos stooped carrying them a few months ago too. Except
for red. Fuggen red ain't no use for notetaking.

So now I buy 'em by the dozen at Grand & Toy, whenever I can stomach
going to a mall. The only thing is, last time I bought a whole buncha
Extra Fines, and only one Medium. Wouldn't you know I end up wanting
to use the Medium more often now. Damn.

But all this is beside the point, because the pharmacy on campus, and
seemingly every pharmacy and or zoopermercado in town have all stopped
carrying Maclean's toothpaste. Where am I going to get that abrasive
goodness in my mouth when my current supply runs out, sometime next
week? It won't be fuggin Arm & Hammer baking soda toothpaste, damn
it! That Armand Hammer guy was a scary d00d. Who knows what kinda
crap he'd make them put in a toothpaste named after him?

>I'LL SHOW THEM -- WITH MY BRILLIANT *WEB-COMIC* I WON'T GET
>AROUND TO EVER DRAWERING!!! Whew!!! I'm switching to Andale Mono
>in protest! I think they'll notice because they care about me.

Ohlfs will make your headache better. Your post looks much more
lucid at home ("Terminal.app", 12 pt. Ohlfs) than at school ("Nifty
Telnet", 12 pt. Andale Mono). Just a thought.

Andrew "not to worry about the KJ disease. Chinese gonna nuke Seattle
long before any symptoms show up" Jeanes

--
"Sea language would be a very terse and economical speech if the
Old Man didn't lose the advantage by padding it with unnecessary

Glenn Knickerbocker

Apr 9, 2001, 4:52:08 PM4/9/01
Crgre Jvyyneq wrote:
> sort of SUPPLICATING DOGS, but they DON'T carry the Sanford
> Expresso PEN anymore! *So* *I* *have* *to* *use* *the* *inter*

Pilot P-500, man. Smell it.

ŹR

Dag Right-square-bracket-gren

Apr 10, 2001, 9:48:44 AM4/10/01
Crgre Jvyyneq <crgre+...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Not ONLY are the ``people'' who work at the store that might be
> something like an "Off-ce D-p*t" the absolute worst
> sort of SUPPLICATING DOGS, but they DON'T carry the Sanford
> Expresso PEN anymore! *So* *I* *have* *to* *use* *the* *inter*
> *web* (free shipping IF IT EVER GETS HERE)-- well what ELSE is
> new!

You think you have problems? The closest place I know of that has even a
minimal supply of Sakura pens and brushpens is like 400 km away! And there
is not a single decent mechanical pen to be had in this bloody city.

I think there was once an art supply store here but got eaten by a lizard
or something.

> I'LL SHOW THEM -- WITH MY BRILLIANT *WEB-COMIC* I WON'T GET
> AROUND TO EVER DRAWERING!!!

Hey, I've got one of those too.

--
Dag Agren <> d...@c3.cx <> http://www.abo.fi/~dagren/ <> Legalize oregano
"Napster is such a Hippie idea -- an electronic commune.

Mirko Bulaja

Apr 10, 2001, 10:26:55 AM4/10/01

"Crgre Jvyyneq" <crgre+...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> sort of SUPPLICATING DOGS, but they DON'T carry the Sanford
> Expresso PEN anymore! *So* *I* *have* *to* *use* *the* *inter*

But deodorant is much better against conspircay than e(x)spresso or
pseudorant.
Taken together or separately.

Crgre Jvyyneq

Apr 10, 2001, 1:58:34 PM4/10/01
[Mirko Bulaja, alt.religion.kibology, Tue, 10 Apr 2001
14:26:55 GMT]

Psuedorant has been shown to be safe and effective for mild to
moderate congestion. Not for internal use.