PREDICTION: IMMINENT DEATH OF USENET!!

Inflatable Pinata

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
As we all know by now the guy who wrote the Melissa virus actually ripped
off another virus. The original virus, Mel, was not targetted at
Microsoft, and it's still under development. Once completed, it will be
introduced into Japan. And within twenty-four hours, every toilet will
cease to function.

And that, dear friends, will be the end of Usenet, as we know it.

--
Fe mhats enearha esma; iufue dolha soentrides odoem esri.
Fe bhuearai osraha esma; iufue auaen bhuearai shahem essa.

David Bromage

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
Inflatable Pinata (smj...@my-dejanews.com) wrote:
> As we all know by now the guy who wrote the Melissa virus actually ripped
> off another virus. The original virus, Mel, was not targetted at
> Microsoft, and it's still under development.

The problem with Mel is that due to Y2K problems, it won't be available
until early 1900.

> And that, dear friends, will be the end of Usenet, as we know it.

Film at 11.

Cheers
David