Fractal Theory of Canada

Inflatable Space Bunny

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Background.

Given a community A and an adjacent community C, such that A is prosperous
and populous, and C is less populous and prosperous, and nonreciprocal
interest of C in the internal affairs of A, often C will need ego
compensation by occaisional noisy and noisome display of its superiority
over A. In this case C is said to be the _canada_ of A, C = canada(A).

For example, it has been previously established that

canada(California) = Oregon
canada(New York) = New Hampshire
canada(Australia) = New Zealand
canada(England) = Scotland

The Fractal Theory of Canada.

For all A there exists C such that

C = canada(A)

For example,
canada(USA) = Canada
canada(Canada) = Quebec
canada(Quebec) = Celine Dion

It would appear that the hierarchy would bottom out an individual. However
an individual is actually a community of tissues, tissues of cells, cells
of molecules, and so forth down into the quantuum froth.

canada(brain) = pineal gland
canada(intestines) = colon
canada(electron) = neutrino

and so on. There is no bottom.

"My God! It's full of Canadas!"

--
Fe mhats enearha esma; iufue dolha soentrides odoem esri.
Fe bhuearai osraha esma; iufue auaen bhuearai shahem essa.

T Bomhower

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
In article <smjames-0405...@206.170.2.139>, smjames@my-
dejanews.com says...

> "My God! It's full of Canadas!"

Canadas everywhere you can look or Canadas everywhere you do look?

--
copyright 1999, T Bomhower

Uncle Al

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99

> "My God! It's full of Canadas!"

"You can't fool me! Its Canadas all the way down!"

We are thus apprised of a rational explanation of the universe and its
contents - everything is crap, and with a 14% user fee attached.

Hello Vatican! You can go away now.

--
Uncle Al Schwartz
http://uncleal.within.net/

Eddie Hi There!

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
In article <smjames-0405...@206.170.2.139>,

You, sir, are a loonie! I mean that in a _good_ way!

> --
> Fe mhats enearha esma; iufue dolha soentrides odoem esri.
> Fe bhuearai osraha esma; iufue auaen bhuearai shahem essa.
> CACS: http://homestead.dejanews.com/user.smjames/index.html
> text: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/5079/index.html
> Megagilby's inflatable fantasy joy-toy and pinata.

A numismatic way! A fully, totally...hey what is that gibberish?

--
"We have to go forth and crush every world view that *trymailatelow
doesn't believe in tolerance and free speech," *ther@avalon.n

Mark Berger

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
smj...@my-dejanews.com (Inflatable Space Bunny) wrote:

> Background.
>
> Given a community A and an adjacent community C, such that A is prosperous
> and populous, and C is less populous and prosperous, and nonreciprocal
> interest of C in the internal affairs of A, often C will need ego
> compensation by occaisional noisy and noisome display of its superiority
> over A. In this case C is said to be the _canada_ of A, C = canada(A).

<snip>

Congratulations, sir! You have successfully caused myself and my
colleagues here to laugh our respective kiesters off.

Keep up the good work!

Mark "Now where did my kiester go?" Berger

Chris Franks

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Inflatable Space Bunny wrote:

> The Fractal Theory of Canada.
>
> For all A there exists C such that
>
> C = canada(A)

Yes, this is similar to the Fractal Yankee Theory. One day, while
sharing a cigar with Fidel, I asked him what the real problem in the
world is.
" It's those Damn Yankee Imperialists!""If only we were rid of them!!"
So I asked Fidel, "Where are those Yankees anyway?"
He pointed North, toward Florida. "Up there, in the USA".
I took a boat to Miami, got off, and asked the first person I saw,
"Where are the Yankees?".
"Up North, go to New York".
I went to New York, and asked the first person I saw, "Where can I find
Yankees?"
The answer was, "New England. Try Massachusetts."
I went to Boston, and asked the first person that I saw [not Kibo]
"Where will I find some Yankees?"
The answer was, "Maine, that's where the Yankees come from."
So, I went to Portland, and asked the first person I saw, "Where will I
find me some Yankees?"
"Go up ta Bangah""Yep, that's where they are."
Arriving in Bangor, I asked the first person I saw where I would find
some gen-yoo-ine Yankee-type people in these parts.
" Take Route 16 North up to Milo. They got lots of Yankees up
there."
I stopped in Milo and went to the general store.
"I'm looking for a Yankee."
"Oh, you must mean Clem. Take 11 north toward Brownville Junction and
turn off on the dirt road to Schoodic Lake. You'll see his cabin about
a mile off the main road."
I followed the directions, went up to the cabin, and knocked on the
door.
But Clem was not at home. He was out in the world raising hell,
getting Fidel and a lot of other people all pissed off.
--
Less than 20 months until the start of the 3rd millenium!

M. Otis Beard

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99

Chris Franks sent out a smoke signal:

> Yes, this is similar to the Fractal Yankee Theory. One day, while
>sharing a cigar with Fidel,

Did he make you suck on the lit end, or was he nice enough to swap every
five minutes?

Shotgun!

-M. Otis Beard

Ken & Laura Chaddock

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Inflatable Space Bunny wrote:

> Background.
>
> Given a community A and an adjacent community C, such that A is prosperous
> and populous, and C is less populous and prosperous, and nonreciprocal
> interest of C in the internal affairs of A, often C will need ego
> compensation by occaisional noisy and noisome display of its superiority
> over A. In this case C is said to be the _canada_ of A, C = canada(A).
>
> For example, it has been previously established that
>
> canada(California) = Oregon
> canada(New York) = New Hampshire
> canada(Australia) = New Zealand
> canada(England) = Scotland
>
> The Fractal Theory of Canada.
>
> For all A there exists C such that
>
> C = canada(A)
>
> For example,
> canada(USA) = Canada
> canada(Canada) = Quebec
> canada(Quebec) = Celine Dion
>
> It would appear that the hierarchy would bottom out an individual. However
> an individual is actually a community of tissues, tissues of cells, cells
> of molecules, and so forth down into the quantuum froth.
>
> canada(brain) = pineal gland
> canada(intestines) = colon
> canada(electron) = neutrino
>
> and so on. There is no bottom.
>
> "My God! It's full of Canadas!"

And this would be the "Manningbot set" no doubt ?

...Ken

Inflatable Space Bunny

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
[|> And this would be the "Manningbot set" no doubt ?

So what's Katy doing these days?

Ken & Laura Chaddock

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Inflatable Space Bunny wrote:

> [|> And this would be the "Manningbot set" no doubt ?
>
> So what's Katy doing these days?

huh ?

...Ken

M. Otis Beard

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99

Beable van Polasm wrote in message <7gr2bi$snm$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>In article <MPG.1198a56f8...@news.sprint.ca>,

> tbom...@sprint.ca (T Bomhower) wrote:
>> In article <smjames-0405...@206.170.2.139>, smjames@my-
>> dejanews.com says...
>>
>> > "My God! It's full of Canadas!"
>>
>> Canadas everywhere you can look or Canadas everywhere you do look?
>
>How much Can can a Canadian Can,
>If a Canadian can Can Can?

Dude, only FRENCH Canadians Can Can.

-M. Otis Beard

Beable van Polasm

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
In article <MPG.1198a56f8...@news.sprint.ca>,
tbom...@sprint.ca (T Bomhower) wrote:
> In article <smjames-0405...@206.170.2.139>, smjames@my-
> dejanews.com says...
>
> > "My God! It's full of Canadas!"
>
> Canadas everywhere you can look or Canadas everywhere you do look?

How much Can can a Canadian Can,
If a Canadian can Can Can?

CAN-CAN!
DERR DERR DERR DERR DERR KICK KICK DERR DERRDERR DERR KICK KICK!
FRILLY KNICKERS
DERR DERR DERR DERR KICK KICK FRILLY KNICKERS!! DERR DERR KICK KICK!!!
FRILLY KNICKERS!!!

cheers
beable van polasm

--
This article has been CANCELLED because it reveals the TRUTH
about ALIEN VISITORS, MIND CONTROL LASERS and THE INTERNATIONAL

Jeremy Reimer

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Beable van Polasm <bea...@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message

| In article <MPG.1198a56f8...@news.sprint.ca>,
| tbom...@sprint.ca (T Bomhower) wrote:
| > In article <smjames-0405...@206.170.2.139>, smjames@my-
| > dejanews.com says...
| >
| > > "My God! It's full of Canadas!"
| >
| > Canadas everywhere you can look or Canadas everywhere you do look?
|
| How much Can can a Canadian Can,
| If a Canadian can Can Can?

We have notified Mr. Shatner. He is informing our other agents in the area
of this blatant anti-Canada propaganda being propagated by the improper
propagandists.

Paul Schaefer is taking steps to remedy this even as we speak.

--
---
Pope Jeremy Patrick Reimer I

Inflatable Space Bunny

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
[|>> [|> And this would be the "Manningbot set" no doubt ?

[|>>
[|>> So what's Katy doing these days?

(Katy Manning played Jo Grant, aka The Screamer, a Dr Who companion in the
(?)seventies.)

Inflatable Space Bunny

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
In article <3735399a$0$32...@fountain.mindlink.net>, s...@netcom.com (Steve
McCormick) wrote:

canada(can.politics) = Steve McCormick

Steven B. Harris

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
In <3735399a$0$32...@fountain.mindlink.net> s...@netcom.com (Steve
McCormick) writes:

>You forgot to mention that C [Canada] is less of a crime-ridden,
>socially maladjusted shithole than [A].

Comment: So is Wisconsin. Big deal.

J Thomas Howard

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
In alt.religion.kibology Inflatable Space Bunny <smj...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
> In article <3735399a$0$32...@fountain.mindlink.net>, s...@netcom.com (Steve
> McCormick) wrote:
[snipped one-line political rant]
> canada(can.politics) = Steve McCormick

[snork]

Ack! Don't do that while I'm drinking a soda! [1]

Thomas
[1] Ow. How do you say "Help, I'm drowning," when soda is coming out
your nose?
------------------------------------
tho...@binary.net
http://www.binary.net/thomcat/
"If you aren't modeling what you are teaching
then you are teaching something else."

John D Salt

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
In article <nyW13.31271$5e2.5...@news2.giganews.com>,
J Thomas Howard <tho...@ravine.binary.net> wrote:
[WHOOOOOSH!]

>[1] Ow. How do you say "Help, I'm drowning," when soda is coming out
>your nose?

"Nggth Khwerk Blugghthrrp Nggth Fthyulck".

Unless that's one of Cthulhu's secret name, I always mix 'em up.

>"If you aren't modeling what you are teaching
> then you are teaching something else."

Where dat from?

What dat mean?

Tell me now.

John.
[Worried he may have to wear FASHION CLOTHES when giving lectures]
--
John D Salt Dept of IS & Computing,| Barr's Law of Recursive Futility
Brunel U, Uxbridge, Middx UB8 3PH | [BLORF]: If you are smart enough

J Thomas Howard

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
John D Salt <css...@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
> In article <nyW13.31271$5e2.5...@news2.giganews.com>,
> J Thomas Howard <tho...@ravine.binary.net> wrote:
> [WHOOOOOSH!]
>>[1] Ow. How do you say "Help, I'm drowning," when soda is coming out
>>your nose?

> "Nggth Khwerk Blugghthrrp Nggth Fthyulck".
> Unless that's one of Cthulhu's secret name, I always mix 'em up.

Well, in case it is, _you_ get to try it first, 'k?

>>"If you aren't modeling what you are teaching
>> then you are teaching something else."

> Where dat from?
> What dat mean?
> Tell me now.
> John.
> [Worried he may have to wear FASHION CLOTHES when giving lectures]

[sigh]

I should be more careful of my tagline around here, shouldn't I?

Thomas
tho...@binary.net
http://www.binary.net/thomcat/
[tagline excised because I couldn't think of a good comeback to the
comment about my last tagline]