Arab Genocide, Arab Silence - Genocide in the Darfur region of western Sudan, inflicted on mostly Muslim African tribespeople by the nomadic Arab militias called janjaweed with the enthusiastic assistance of the Arab-dominated Sudanese government, has been going on for over two years now. - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/12/AR2005071201366.html

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Dec 7, 2008, 4:46:42 AM12/7/08
Arab Genocide, Arab Silence - Genocide in the Darfur region of western
Sudan, inflicted on mostly Muslim African tribespeople by the nomadic
Arab militias called janjaweed with the enthusiastic assistance of the
Arab-dominated Sudanese government, has been going on for over two years
now. -
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/12/AR2005071201366.html

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net
ipc...@yebo.co.za
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
arah...@gmail.com
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** moslem cartoon character
mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and
nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

[...]

Peace Power

Dec 7, 2008, 10:03:45 AM12/7/08

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection
<anaminaam@.gmail.com> wrote:

FORGERY.
Bet you're: Steve Horn.

40-gun cache

Steven Craig Horn: “Remember I’m GOD. I decide who lives and who dies
and your two boys die.”
“Remember I have a .45 automatic and can take your b…..d sons out.”

“I am God, and I also still have my Ruger P-90 and it has a bullet
with your name on it.”
http://www.mwcsun.com/local/local_story_050094629.html

City man faces charges of using computer to threaten, harass
http://www.newsok.com/article/3014189/

Court docket:
http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2133794&db=Oklahoma

Aliyaallzionists Says:
December 3, 2008 at 8:30 pm
Re-post. It appears that Steve Horn did not take the advice of his
parole officer.
I had deleted the following after speaking with his parole officer; he
has violated the conditions he agreed to, so I am re-posting his
threat to me along with my response at the time in order to make a
public record in case he acts on the threat, there will be a record of
the threat here, in case my family or me is harmed or killed:
Caduceus Says:
November 27, 2008 at 9:28 pm e
I know where you live raghead. I know you phone number you stupid doon
coon. I know where your family is at. You shouldn’t joke about dying
American Service Men you dumb ass sand nigger. I have a Ruger P90 .45
automatic with 10 bullets with your name on them Raghead. I’m GOD, I
decide who lives and who dies and you die raghead. You’re a dead doon
coon walking.
_______________________
aliyaallzionists Says:
November 28, 2008 at 1:46 am e
“Caduceus” is STEVE HORN:
STEVEN CRAIG HORN, 1836 NW 11th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73106 USA
405-524-0576
Steve Horn is out on parole for threatening a woman and her child with
the SAME THREATS!!!
He was given a five year sentence that he only served five months of.
IF he threatens anyone again, he is supposed to serve the original
five year sentence.
Here it is folks — the same threats!
Kenneth McVay OBC, and others - who continually post my address, phone
number etc… are complicit in this crime.
Kooks like Steve Horn get the information and run with it.

Crime Watch Says:
December 4, 2008 at 12:20 am
Steve Horn’s parole officer: Jacquith Farris
E-mail address: jacquit...@doc.state.ok.usa
Phone number: (405) 962-0420

Crime Watch Says:
December 7, 2008 at 12:27 am
Detective Olan Boydston:
Spencer Police Department
8300 NE 36th St. Spencer, OK - (405) 771-3798

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Dec 7, 2008, 10:24:29 AM12/7/08
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

Vera "Mirelle" Perks
609 Turner St
Silverton, BC
V0G2B0
Phone 250-358-2727

labelle...@gmail.com

http://moaningmirelle.blogspot.com/

ISP - Telus Communications

arah...@gmail.com

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Dec 7, 2008, 10:34:59 AM12/7/08

Vera "Mirelle" Perks
609 Turner St
Silverton, BC
V0G2B0
Phone 250-358-2727

labelle...@gmail.com

http://moaningmirelle.blogspot.com/

ISP - Telus Communications

arah...@gmail.com

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Dec 8, 2008, 3:55:34 AM12/8/08

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN

MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or bath,
beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa, wipe your
ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby village, marry a
nine year-old , send your child off to an indoctrination camp, practice
thighing with little kids, ............ Practice all those and you too
could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sir John Howard

Dec 8, 2008, 9:03:28 AM12/8/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:

> Arab Genocide, Arab Silence - Genocide in the Darfur region of western
> Sudan, inflicted on mostly Muslim African tribespeople by the nomadic
> Arab militias called janjaweed with the enthusiastic assistance of the
> Arab-dominated Sudanese government, has been going on for over two years
> now. -
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/12/AR2005071201366.html

You make a good point. I can't argue with you.

Message has been deleted

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Jan 1, 2009, 2:30:01 PM1/1/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Feb 6, 2009, 10:24:44 PM2/6/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum

[...]

tin.foi...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 5:20:48 PM2/9/09
drivel

tin.foi...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 5:20:55 PM2/9/09
drivel

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Feb 9, 2009, 5:31:08 PM2/9/09
moslems wrote:
> [...]

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net

Message has been deleted

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 16, 2009, 11:03:55 AM3/16/09

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

kangarooistan

Mar 16, 2009, 1:51:10 PM3/16/09
http://www.2muslims.com/

> Also read

> The Arab's Impact on European Civilization

> By: Abbas Mahmoud Al-Akkad

Thank GOD the western taxpayers have finally been bled to death by
Israel and soon the REAL terrorists can ALL be arrested

Only once ALL western taxpayers have been bankrupted will it be safe
to start rebuilding AGAIN

kanga
======

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 16, 2009, 6:16:21 PM3/16/09
kangaro...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
arah...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 16, 2009, 6:17:42 PM3/16/09

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

"Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Mar 21, 2009, 1:18:01 PM3/21/09
Why They Hate Us
No, it's not our freedoms. Anti-Americanism isn't going away until the
U.S. puts some fairness in its foreign policy.
by Julia E. Sweig

AMERICA'S MORAL standing in the world has precipitously declined since
2001. For starters, blame the Bush administration's go-it-alone tough
talk after 9/11, contempt for the Kyoto accord, war and then chaos in
Iraq, secret prisons in Europe and alleged use of torture at
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Democrats would have you believe that a new team
— theirs — in Washington would change all this. Not so fast.

Around the world, anti-Americanism is not simply the result of anger
about President Bush's foreign policies. Rather, it is deeply
entrenched antipathy accumulated over decades. It may take generations
to undo.

Consider the causes:

• Cold War legacy: U.S. intervention in Vietnam, and covert attempts
to overthrow governments in Iran, Guatemala and Cuba, among others,
created profound distrust of U.S. motives throughout the developing
world. Europeans also disdain these policies and bemoan the cultural
coarseness of Americanization sweeping their continent.

Americans, by contrast, tend to dismiss this side of the Cold War.
Gore Vidal famously referred to this country as the United States of
Amnesia. We're all about moving forward, getting over it, a nation of
immigrants for whom leaving the past behind was a geographic,
psychological and often political act. As the last guy standing when
the Cold War ended, in 1989, we expected the world to embrace free
markets and liberal democracy.

• Power and powerlessness: Power generates resentment. But the United
States has lost the ability to see its power from the perspective of
those with less of it. In Latin America, for example, U.S. policies —
whether on trade, aid, democracy, drugs or immigration — presumed that
Latin Americans would automatically see U.S. interests as their own.
And when denied deference, we sometimes lash out, as did Defense
Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld when he lumped Germany, a close U.S.
ally, with Cuba and Libya because Berlin opposed the Iraq war.

• Globalization: In the 1990s, our government, private sector and
opinion makers sold globalization as virtually synonymous with
Americanization. President Clinton promised that open markets, open
societies and smaller government would be the bridge to the 21st
century. So where globalization hasn't delivered, the U.S. is blamed.

• What we stand for: Bush is wrong to say that foreigners hate us
because of our values and freedoms. Quite the contrary. U.S.
credibility abroad used to be reinforced by the perception that our
laws and government programs gave most Americans a fair chance to
participate in a middle-class meritocracy. But the appeal of the U.S.
model overseas is eroding as the gap between rich and poor widens,
public education deteriorates, healthcare costs soar and pensions
disappear. Most recently, the U.S. government's seeming indifference
to its most vulnerable citizens in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
further undercut belief in the American social contract. The
immigration debates also have fostered the perception that the U.S. is
vulnerable, hostile and fearful.

Nevertheless, the ideal of the United States as a beacon of justice,
democracy, freedom and human rights still garners grudging respect
abroad. Despite the perverse appeal of anti-Americanism, its
proliferation hurts not only the U.S. but global security. For all the
resentments that U.S. leadership generates, in the absence of an
appealing alternative, it remains a much-desired resource. That's why
the U.S. could still get its global groove back.

But there is no quick fix. Liberals tempted to out-Bush Bush in the
battle against terrorism risk sowing the seeds of a future backlash in
the developing world. The U.S. will be no less powerful in the eyes of
powerless nations if Democrats win control of Congress in November.
Harsh global competition isn't going away either. As a result, the
wellsprings of anti-Americanism will not dry up anytime soon.

But anti-Americanism will begin to ebb if the new watchwords of U.S.
policy and conduct are pragmatism, generosity, modesty, discretion,
cooperation, empathy, fairness, manners and lawfulness. This softer
lexicon should not be construed as a refutation of the use of force
against hostile states or terrorist groups. Rather, a foreign policy
that deploys U.S. power with some consideration for how the U.S. is
perceived will gradually make legitimate U.S. military action more
acceptable abroad.

Personalities do matter. And not just the president's. The global
initiatives of private American citizens — Bill Gates, Warren Buffett,
Gordon Moore, Angelina Jolie, Oprah Winfrey and Steven Spielberg —
carry the kind of message that government-sponsored public diplomacy
can't match.

And symbols matter too. We should close Guantanamo.

Recovering our global standing will come not only from how we fight or
prevent the next war, or manage an increasingly chaotic world.
Domestic policy must change as well. Steering the body politic out of
its insular mood, reducing social and economic inequalities, and
decreasing our dependence on fossil fuels will help improve our moral
standing and our security.

JULIA E. SWEIG is a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.
Her most recent book is "Friendly Fire: Losing Friends and Making
Enemies in the Anti-American Century."

sir.jp...@neuf.fr

Mar 21, 2009, 5:24:50 PM3/21/09
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION !

Oh by the way, that just over meeting of Gogologists Parasites in
Ankara was completely ludicrous !

Indeed none has achieved anything outstanding , nor discovered
anything of value indeed !
Correct ?

Just all of them clueless yapping Universities Fools !

Indeed none is aware that present situation is irreversible since the
Accelerated Drift of the Planet on Ecliptic is an observed fact !

... and as the True Geology affirms the shifting towards lower Cosmic
Density Atmosphere ( notion proper to the True Geology ) has for
immediate consequence
1) Petering of native water rising from the depth of the Mantle
( unknown genesis of water by the official Bougredanes)
2) Petering of Aquifers at accelerated pace ! Presently in the last
10 years 25m loss for the Great Plains aquifers, 33m loss for the
Texas aquifer, 37m lost for the Great Australia water basin, 66m loss
in most of Morocco aquifers, 75m loss in the Anatolian aquifer, over
100 m loss of the Great Libyan Sahara aquifer. In Dubai, Koweit,
Saudi
Arabia down to 800 m drilling for water etc
3) Accelerated loss of moisture in outer atmosphere due to Earth
accelerated spin, and also penetration in most tenuous Cosmic
Environment

THERE ARE SOLUTION INDEED BUT ALL ARE DERIVED FROM A TRUE GEOLOGY
UNDERSTANDING, and to my knowledge none was present amongst the
festive and good-humored fatly paid idiots masquerading as scientists
last week in Ankara !!!!

With kind but sorry regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
+ re-discoverer of the Rooney show aka Lasseter's reef.
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
True Geology Foundation document :
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327

Bob Hawke

Mar 21, 2009, 11:08:03 PM3/21/09
Tell me Le-Turd - Do you actually read your demented crap?

You are a mindless Smelly cheese eating stupid Frog who has lost his marbles
many years ago.

How ould anyone take your stupid demented crap seriously, besides that
stupid Muzzie, pile of shit, MalcomFabian and thay equally as stupid Carole
Hubbard?

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Mar 22, 2009, 8:43:18 AM3/22/09
On the first day of Spring, and Autumn in the LOB of australia then,
it appears clearly that the Murray Darling Dust Bowl is irreversibly
going to remain just that !
... with the Murray petering to nothing by next Solstice ( 21st of
June)

AUSTRALIA DRY RUN
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/04/murray-darling/draper-text

The terrible thing though is the fact that australia 's Collective
Crimes are bringing collateral damages to the Colorado river,
petering
as well to a trickle now ! Indeed the Mining Criminals of Newmont
have their abode in Colorado as much as the Newcrest & BHP & Boral
Criminals here !

Hence ....

HENCE INDEED THE PROPER CHASTISEMENT APPLIED STERNLY UPON THE
ANTIPODEAN CONVICT RABBLE IN APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ETERNAL
JUSTICE ... BUT AS WELL ON UNAWARE BYSTANDERS DRAGGED INTO
COLLECTIVE
PUNISHMENT BY THE MERE PRINCIPLES THAT THESE INNOCENTS ARE GUILTY OF
HIDING CRIMINALS IN THEIR MIDST
(Divine Celtic Laws)

HONOUR TO OUR LOVING CELTIC GOD WHO VISITS THE CRIMES UP TO THE 3rd
GENERATION !

With kind but sorry regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Founder of the True Geology

Note
****
Your disparaging comments, Bastards, affect only you & your naïve
belief that they bear any weight in my determination.... NO ! I am
only interested in punishing you properly Antipodean Filth and up to
now after 12 years of continuous DDD ( Divine Drudging Drought ) I
have required against you Hell on Earth, I am satisfied of great
progress made in your flogging .... the Last Holocaust confirming to
me I am on the right track ! You have not expressed as yet
desolation
& affliction for your unseemly Collective Crimes, but this will
happen
no worry ! I want to see you all on your knees begging forgiveness
gutless Antipodean criminal minded Pukes

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 22, 2009, 8:58:30 AM3/22/09
australia.mi...@neuf.fr wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 22, 2009, 8:58:34 AM3/22/09

Gary Renzetti

Mar 22, 2009, 10:10:31 AM3/22/09
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times wrote:

KOOKOO!

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems.

Mar 28, 2009, 12:00:19 AM3/28/09

kangarooistan

Mar 28, 2009, 1:08:35 AM3/28/09
Obama has declared war on Pakistan , by attacking another mosque ,
and claiming Afghanistan and Pakistan are to be treated as one

The CIA and Mossad have been ordered to enter all rural and tribal
areas and remove all ancient manuscripts , so the Jews and Christians
can rewrite history to suit Israeli propaganda and prepare a corridor
to extract the plundered oil and gas from central Asia that will fund
the backdoor attacks on Iran then Russia and China

All Muslims are warned to hide ALL ancient books ASAP , and not to
trust the CIA and Mossad agents working as aid workers and journalists
being used as spies to recruit gullible young men and women as Judas
traitors and killers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Police
Native police were called upon to take part in massacres of other
Aboriginal people in the Victorian Western District in 1843. Upon
return to Melbourne one of the troopers boasted about an incident in
which 17 Aboriginal men had been killed by the Corps. From reports it
seems likely the troopers were called upon by their commander, Henry
EP Dana, to shoot rather than try to make arrests:
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts
The Selous Scouts acted as a combat reconnaissance force, its mission
was to infiltrate Rhodesia's tribal population and guerilla networks,
pinpoint rebel groups and relay vital information back to the
conventional forces earmarked to carry out the actual attacks. Scouts
were trained to operate in small under-cover teams capable to work
independently in the bush for weeks on end and to pass themselves off
as rebels.
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot
Biblical narrative
Judas is mentioned in the synoptic gospels, the Gospel of John and at
the beginning of Acts of the Apostles. Mark also states that the chief
priests were looking for a "sly" way to arrest Jesus.
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldiers
During the American Civil War, the U.S. government formed regiments
known as the United States Colored Troops, composed of black soldiers
led by white officers. After the war, or if badly injured ,or when
they were no longer needed , they could simply be killed off , and
save pension costs of white soldiers

Clearly the western armies are desperate to open a corridor into
central Asian oil and gas fields , and then one by one attack Iran
Russia then China via their back doors in the future , once they
are no longer needed as allies they can serve as cannon fodder and
loot

Its likely the western media will spin the official lies , but the
USA plan and modus operand is plain to see , even Saddam in Iraq and
OBL discovered what happens when the USA no longer needs you they turn
on you like they did to the Native police , Selous Scouts Buffalo
Soldiers and even Judas

The USA needs two corridors into Russia / Asia , one through the
middle East ,and another through central ASIA , so as to one by one
seize control of all countries resources for Israeli masters , and to
attack Russia and China from the rear after infiltrating the area
with aid and charity workers to build up their advance bases and
networks

The USA will attempt to seize control of all the worlds banking , by
pretending to have the UN "regulate" world banking at the G20
meeting , while installing an USA/ Israel jew to run it , so as to
be able to destroy the economy of any country they intend to attack
in the near future , by controlling the entire world banking and
finance industry they can then starve a country into submission before
murdering them and plundering their assets to fund , their gluttonous
appetite for a free ride

Western sheeple will again line up their sons to die for Israeli
bankers , but will the Muslim world offer up enough " Judas " traitors
to kill their own peoples off , remains to be seen

Or will the ongoing costs of never ending escalating costs bleed
western taxpayers to death , like what happened last time western
christians declared war on Islam

Now that the USA and all her western allies have declared war on
another Muslim country/ Pakistan , there is now no hope of saving
anything of any western country , they are all DOOMED to bleed
completely to death for Israel like last time

Blowing up mosques and pretending it was a Muslim suicide bomber ,
may sound great to ignorant western public , too drunk to think for
themselves , but the Muslim world can see who the REAL terrorists
are , and will go on resisting until all western countries are
totally bankrupted by never ending un winnable wars

Thank GOD it will only take a few more decades to see all western
capitalists countries slide in to grinding poverty , after wasting
all their money on endless unwinnable wars for Israel

Thank GOD western taxpayers will quickly bleed to death and the war
will be over in a few decades

kanga
=====

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Mar 28, 2009, 3:25:02 AM3/28/09
But there's nothing funnier than this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05TiK_zk85s

Even the comments are brilliant!

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

Shoes Thrower

Apr 10, 2009, 1:37:10 PM4/10/09
Myth: Islam Promises 72 Virgins for Martyrs

Islam does not promise 72 virgins, or any forms of reward whatsoever
for anyone who commits suicide. It is a totally absurd lie.

The virgin myth has understandably received more than its fair share
of publicity due to its hilarity and “romance”. The image of a lunatic
suicide bomber taking his pick from 72 luscious virgins fires up the
imagination of anybody with a libido. At the very least, it makes for
a particularly gratifying affirmation for those who would love to see
Islam go down the gutters.

The harsh punishment that Islam bestows upon its followers who commit
murder and suicide has been spelt out very clearly in the Quran:

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will:
Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most
Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast
them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Chapter 4 (Surah An-Nisa): Verse 29 - 30

Besides that, suicide has also been highlighted as a major sin with
dire consequences in several authentic Hadith, or sayings of the
Prophet. Two of the more commonly quoted sayings are as follows:

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and
he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on
himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.” (Bukhari Volume 2,
Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:”And if somebody commits suicide with
anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on
the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

The condemnation Islam has towards suicide is so grave that it would
be unthinkable for its followers to regard sex as a reward if they
were to take their lives. So how was this myth engineered in the first
place and where does the figure of 72 virgins come about?

It comes from an alleged saying of the Prophet which has not been
verified nor authenticated. Muslims refer to these dubious sayings as
Gharib Hadiths and largely do not believe in them. Even then, nothing
in it mentioned virgins:

The Prophet Muhammad was heard as saying: “The smallest reward for the
people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72
wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and
ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah (a Damascus suburb) to
Sana’a (Yemen)” - Sunan al-Tirmidhi Hadith 2562

Again, it must be stressed upon that the above saying cannot be
verified as authentic due to the fact that there is a discrepancy in
its Sanad, or chain of transmitters. As such, Muslims are not required
to believe in these Hadith for there is a chance that it may have been
fabricated or corrupted along the way.

Even so, as dubious as it may be, nowhere does it mention anything
about virgins being rewarded to anyone who commit suicide for any
reason. What it does mention however are wives, which scholars have
argued, should not be translated literally for it may convey a
metaphorical meaning. Like mentioned, even Muslims do not believe that
Hadith, but westerners have definitely made hay with it.

Today, the myth of the 72 virgins remains potent ammunition for those
who wish to see their point of view prevail against Islam. Entities
like the media have twisted this alleged saying to suit their fancies
and smear Islam with ridicule and humiliation.

So, when a Palestinian youth is driven to kill him self to destroy
Israeli soldiers, it is because he wants to indulge himself in endless
heavenly erotica. It is never about the mistreatment of the Israelis.
Nothing is done to show the real reason why so many young chaps have
offered to give up their lives.

Suicide killing is a phenomenon of desperation. From the days Kamikaze
pilots fly themselves onto American ships, to Tamil rebels exploding
themselves in political rallies, to wayward fanatics flying into
buildings – suicide killers are people driven to the edge.

While the act of committing suicide to kill others should be deplored,
it is perhaps more important to examine what drives them to do it. Men
with wives and families do not just kill themselves. Very often,
people fail to see the real reason why such an act of desperation is
undertaken but instead conveniently believes in myths such as the 72
virgins.
_________________
© Muhammad Ridzwan Rahmat. Do link back should you want to reproduce
this article.

http://tinyurl.com/23cd2l

Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Apr 10, 2009, 2:06:27 PM4/10/09
A Letter to non-Muslims

Dear Reader,

Whether you are thinking of converting, looking for information for a
school project or are merely curious, welcome. Welcome to a world that
may be familiar or unfamiliar, hated or loved, often misunderstand -
depending on who you are and what you have been taught but when
analysed with pure intentions, it never fails to pleasantly surprise -
regardless of who you are and what you've been taught. Islam is for
every single human being that walks this earth - whether you are sick
or healthy, rich or poor.

If you are one who holds prejudices against this religion, someone who
loves to hate and condemn..then, a renowned convert, Gary Miller has
these words to say to you...

There is no compulsion for man to accept truth. But it is certainly a
shame upon the human intellect when man is not even interested in
finding out what the truth is. Islam teaches that God has given us the
FACULTY OF REASON and therefore expects man to reason things out
objectively and systematically for ourselves - to reflect and to
question and to reflect.

Nobody should press you to make a hasty decision to accept the
teachings of Islam, for Islam teaches that man should be given the
freedom to choose. Even when a man is faced with the truth, there is
no compulsion upon man to embrace it.

But before you begin to form an opinion about Islam, ask yourself,
whether your existing knowledge of Islam is thorough enough. Ask
yourself whether that knowledge has been obtained through non-muslim
third party sources who themselves have probably been exposed to only
random glimpses of Islamic writings and have yet to reason on Islam
objectively and systematically themselves.

1. A medical encyclopedia published in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.,
mentions Prophet Muhammad’s name (pbuh) among those famous people who
were EPILEPTIC.

2. A church publication in 1981 mentions the rise of Islam in its
early Period in the following words:
"…The moral looseness of the new faith, the might of the sword, the
fanaticism of the new religion, the shrewdness of Muhammad, the hope
of plunder, the love of wealth, the idea of a sensual paradise have
been among the causes for the spread of Islam which today embraces
onesixth of the world's population."

3. A fourth grade history text book published in U.S.A. has an article
about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with the title, "A CAMEL DRIVER".

The same article tells children 9 to 10 years of age about the status
of women in Islam in the following words: "they believe that women
should be slaves to men and that they thought a man might have as many
wives as he wished, all at one time."

The author tells children about the spread of Islam, "...very soon
they began to force others to become Moslems whether they wanted or
not. Like the highway robber who says, "Money or your life", they gave
everyone a choice, "Money or your life, or be a Muslim."

Is it fair that one should form an opinion about the taste of a
particular dish just by heresay from others who may themselves not
necessarily have tasted the dish yet? Similarly, you should FIND OUT
for yourself about Islam from RELIABLE SOURCES and not only
tasteit...digest it well before you form an opinion. That would be an
INTELLECT approach to Islam.

It is up to you to make the next move - to realise the truth, reality
and purpose of your existance. In making your move, Islam continuously
reassures you that your rights to freedom of choice and freedom to use
that GOD GIVEN FACULTY OF THOUGHT AND REASON will be respected. Every
man has that individual will. No one else can take away that will and
force you to surrender to the will of God. You will have to find and
make that decision yourself.

How to Become a Muslim

http://islam.iinet.net.au/channel/how_to_become_a_muslim.html

Learn about The Real Islam !

http://www.discoverislam.com/gallery.asp?page=1

Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the World !

Correct your information about Islam, The Misunderstood Religion

http://www.sultan.org/

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

Useful links

Understanding Islam

http://tinyurl.com/2d4ogd

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx

http://www.studying-islam.org/index.aspx

www.islamonline.net

ÇDoügßT

Apr 10, 2009, 4:09:54 PM4/10/09
Death to the kaffir dogs!

"I have been made victorious through terror."
-- Muhammad, founder of Islam

"For the unbelievers are to you open enemies" (Surah 4:101)

(Quran 5:49-51) O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS
FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES
THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT
GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE.

(Quran 5:33): The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger
is: Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from
opposite sides or exile from the land.

(60:2-4) WE DECLARE OURSELVES TO BE CLEAR OF YOU, AND ENMITY AND HATRED HAVE
APPEARED BETWEEN US AND YOU FOREVER UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IN ALLAH ALONE

Krudd the Dud

Apr 10, 2009, 8:06:46 PM4/10/09
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:06:27 -0700 (PDT), "Islam is the truth, the whole
truth, and nothing but the truth" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>A Letter to non-Muslims

Fuck off, Muslim troll.

Doc Martian

Apr 10, 2009, 8:55:52 PM4/10/09
To kill more Palestinians, Muslims and their shitty species :

1. Catch venomous snakes ( cobras, rattlesnakes, adders, vipers, moccasins
etc ) and put them
under their beds, couches, tables, cabinets, drawers and cars.

2. Catch venomous spiders like funnel web spiders, black widows and put them
under their
blankets, pillows and inside their closets.

3. Catch venomous scorpions, giant centipedes and put them in the pockets of
their jackets, pants, shirts
trousers and shoes. veils, hijab ( is that the towel they wrapped
around heads ) ?

4. Release hungry Hyenas, wild dogs, tigers, panthers ,anacondas, pythons
and boa constrictors
inside their garage and cars.

Cheers !
Doc

Doc Martian

Apr 10, 2009, 8:57:59 PM4/10/09
One way to solve Muzzies enormous problem is
to pledge their allegiance to the State of Israel
and the Israeli flag.

Problem solved! lol

"ÇDoügßT" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in message

Petzl

Apr 11, 2009, 12:26:21 AM4/11/09

Yes why would Christian nations like the USA Australia want to turn
success into an Islamic shithole (Beirut is a recent example)
The amount of Moslems fleeing by the boat load to Christian Nations to
be literally saved by our one and only God Our Lord Jesus Christ

Of course these miserable Islamic creatures are only saved in this
life because of Christianity. Moslems are not saved in the next, in
death their only option is hell or oblivion. Christians have Eternity

Islam is a complete Satanic lie

--
Petzl
Battle Hymn of the Republic

Gordon Levi

Apr 11, 2009, 11:26:41 AM4/11/09
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:06:46 +1000, Krudd the Dud
><never.make.a....@gutless.wonder.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:06:27 -0700 (PDT), "Islam is the truth, the whole
>>truth, and nothing but the truth" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A Letter to non-Muslims
>>
>>Fuck off, Muslim troll.
>
>Yes why would Christian nations like the USA Australia want to turn
>success into an Islamic shithole (Beirut is a recent example)

Forty percent of Lebanese are Christians
<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/le.html#People>.
Why did such a substantial minority of superior beings fail to prevent
an "Islamic shithole"?

Petzl

Apr 12, 2009, 4:44:11 AM4/12/09
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:26:41 GMT, Gordon Levi <gor...@address.invalid>
wrote:

Like Serbia was dealing with the attacks by Moslems on Christian
society ended being stopped by external countries or "politically"
correct wrong doers

Lebanese Maronite Christians have been coming as welcomed immigrants
to Australia since 1800's they fitted in well, well liked and they
themselves prospered. Gough Whitlam allowed Moslem Lebanese to enter
Australia and the scene/attitude changed radically
good account of events here
http://www.sydneyline.com/Lebanese%20riots.htm

Seon Ferguson

Apr 12, 2009, 5:28:08 AM4/12/09

"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:26:41 GMT, Gordon Levi <gor...@address.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Yes why would Christian nations like the USA Australia want to turn
>>>success into an Islamic shithole (Beirut is a recent example)
>>
>>Forty percent of Lebanese are Christians
>><https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/le.html#People>.
>>Why did such a substantial minority of superior beings fail to prevent
>>an "Islamic shithole"?

Because when you are so deluded like the Muslims are a myth will make people
stronger and more willing to fight. Look at the Crusades.

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 12, 2009, 10:28:09 AM4/12/09
Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong,
Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal
stained moslems wrote:

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

kangarooistan

Apr 12, 2009, 12:38:38 PM4/12/09

> Obama has declared war on Pakistan ,  by attacking another mosque ,
> and  claiming Afghanistan and Pakistan are to be treated as one

The CIA and Mossad have been ordered to enter all rural and tribal
areas and remove all ancient manuscripts ,  so the Jews and Christians
can rewrite history to suit Israeli propaganda and prepare a corridor
to extract the plundered oil and gas from central Asia that will fund
the backdoor attacks on Iran then Russia and China

> All Muslims are warned to hide ALL ancient books ASAP , and not to
> trust the CIA and Mossad agents working as aid workers and journalists
> being used as spies  to recruit gullible young men and women as Judas
> traitors and killershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Police

> Native police were called upon to take part in massacres of other
> Aboriginal people in the Victorian Western District in 1843. Upon
> return to Melbourne one of the troopers boasted about an incident in
> which 17 Aboriginal men had been killed by the Corps. From reports it
> seems likely the troopers were called upon by their commander, Henry
> EP Dana, to shoot rather than try to make arrests:
> .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts

> The Selous Scouts acted as a combat reconnaissance force, its mission
> was to infiltrate Rhodesia's tribal population and guerilla networks,
> pinpoint rebel groups and relay vital information back to the
> conventional forces earmarked to carry out the actual attacks. Scouts
> were trained to operate in small under-cover teams capable to work
> independently in the bush for weeks on end and to pass themselves off
> as rebels.
> .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

> Biblical narrative
> Judas is mentioned in the synoptic gospels, the Gospel of John and at
> the beginning of Acts of the Apostles. Mark also states that the chief
> priests were looking for a "sly" way to arrest Jesus.
> .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldiers

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 12, 2009, 2:35:58 PM4/12/09

kangarooistan

Apr 13, 2009, 4:05:19 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 5:23:16 AM4/13/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>> Arab Genocide, Arab Silence - Genocide in the Darfur region of western
>> Sudan, inflicted on mostly Muslim African tribespeople by the nomadic
>> Arab militias called janjaweed with the enthusiastic assistance of the
>> Arab-dominated Sudanese government, has been going on for over two
>> years now. -
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/12/AR2005071201366.html
>>

>> HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
>> mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
>> time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist
>> activities at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey
>> you fucked to a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your
>> child off to an indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little
>> kids, ............ Practice all those and you too could become a
>> prophet !!
>>

>> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
>>
> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN
> MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
> children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or bath,
> beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa, wipe your
> ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby village, marry a
> nine year-old , send your child off to an indoctrination camp, practice
> thighing with little kids, ............ Practice all those and you too
> could become a prophet !!
>

> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
>
> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN
> MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
> children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or bath,
> beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa, wipe your
> ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby village, marry a
> nine year-old , send your child off to an indoctrination camp, practice
> thighing with little kids, ............ Practice all those and you too
> could become a prophet !!
>

> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 5:23:27 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 7:29:48 AM4/13/09
Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong,
Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 7:30:24 AM4/13/09
Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong,
Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal

kangarooistan

Apr 13, 2009, 7:49:01 AM4/13/09
On Mar 28, 2:08 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Obama has declared war on Pakistan ,  by attacking another mosque ,
> and  claiming Afghanistan and Pakistan are to be treated as one
>
> The CIA and Mossad have been ordered to enter all rural and tribal
> areas and remove all ancient manuscripts ,  so the Jews and Christians
> can rewrite history to suit Israeli propaganda and prepare a corridor
> to extract the plundered oil and gas from central Asia that will fund
> the backdoor attacks on Iran then Russia and China
>
> All Muslims are warned to hide ALL ancient books ASAP , and not to
> trust the CIA and Mossad agents working as aid workers and journalists
> being used as spies  to recruit gullible young men and women as Judas
> traitors and killers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Police
> Native police were called upon to take part in massacres of other
> Aboriginal people in the Victorian Western District in 1843. Upon
> return to Melbourne one of the troopers boasted about an incident in
> which 17 Aboriginal men had been killed by the Corps. From reports it
> seems likely the troopers were called upon by their commander, Henry
> EP Dana, to shoot rather than try to make arrests:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts
> The Selous Scouts acted as a combat reconnaissance force, its mission
> was to infiltrate Rhodesia's tribal population and guerilla networks,
> pinpoint rebel groups and relay vital information back to the
> conventional forces earmarked to carry out the actual attacks. Scouts
> were trained to operate in small under-cover teams capable to work
> independently in the bush for weeks on end and to pass themselves off
> as rebels.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

> Biblical narrative
> Judas is mentioned in the synoptic gospels, the Gospel of John and at
> the beginning of Acts of the Apostles. Mark also states that the chief
> priests were looking for a "sly" way to arrest Jesus.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldiers

Poor silly aussies are in deep denial as their water and land values
are set to collapse

We tried to warn them mate
http://news.google.com.au/news?hl=en&q=murray%20blue%20green%20algae&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enAU291AU291&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=murray%20blue%20green%20algae&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enAU291AU291&tab=ni
Let them learn the hard way

We can now only plan for the reconstruction after the riots and coming
collapse and 6 meter plus sea level rise on top of the economic
implosion and war that the west must eventually lose

NOTHING can now save them mate

They themselves can never face reality ,they are far to guilty to
admit they destroyed their own childrens futures

Thank GOD we wont need wait much longer till we can start rebuilding

kanga
======

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 8:39:00 AM4/13/09
kangaro...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
arah...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 8:39:06 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 8:39:44 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 8:39:52 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 8:40:41 AM4/13/09

kangarooistan

Apr 13, 2009, 8:43:49 AM4/13/09
On Mar 28, 2:08 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Obama has declared war on Pakistan ,  by attacking another mosque ,
> and  claiming Afghanistan and Pakistan are to be treated as one
>
> The CIA and Mossad have been ordered to enter all rural and tribal
> areas and remove all ancient manuscripts ,  so the Jews and Christians
> can rewrite history to suit Israeli propaganda and prepare a corridor
> to extract the plundered oil and gas from central Asia that will fund
> the backdoor attacks on Iran then Russia and China
>
> All Muslims are warned to hide ALL ancient books ASAP , and not to
> trust the CIA and Mossad agents working as aid workers and journalists
> being used as spies  to recruit gullible young men and women as Judas
> traitors and killershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Police

> Native police were called upon to take part in massacres of other
> Aboriginal people in the Victorian Western District in 1843. Upon
> return to Melbourne one of the troopers boasted about an incident in
> which 17 Aboriginal men had been killed by the Corps. From reports it
> seems likely the troopers were called upon by their commander, Henry
> EP Dana, to shoot rather than try to make arrests:
> .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts

kanga
=====

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 9:06:08 AM4/13/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>> Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada,
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net
>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>> http://www.link.net

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 9:06:29 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 9:21:14 AM4/13/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
>> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
>> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>>> Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada,
>>> Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained

>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 9:21:22 AM4/13/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 13, 2009, 9:21:45 AM4/13/09

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 15, 2009, 8:41:59 PM4/15/09
moslems wrote:
> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>> Arab Genocide, Arab Silence - Genocide in the Darfur region of western
>> Sudan, inflicted on mostly Muslim African tribespeople by the nomadic
>> Arab militias called janjaweed with the enthusiastic assistance of the
>> Arab-dominated Sudanese government, has been going on for over two
>> years now. -
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/12/AR2005071201366.html
>>

>> HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
>> mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
>> time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist
>> activities at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey
>> you fucked to a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your
>> child off to an indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little
>> kids, ............ Practice all those and you too could become a
>> prophet !!
>>

>> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
>>
> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 16, 2009, 4:03:40 AM4/16/09

kangarooistan

Apr 16, 2009, 4:03:13 AM4/16/09
> Thank GOD western taxpayers will quickly bleed to death and the war
> will be over in a few decades
>
> kanga
> =====
Refugees Boat blast off Australia , kills refugees

3 hours ago

SYDNEY (AP) — An explosion and fire aboard a refugee boat being
escorted to a detention center by Australia's navy has killed up to
three people, police and the government said.

The cause of the blast was unclear, and police speculated it may have
originated in the engine compartment.Refugees claim Racist Australian
soldiers deliberately set fire to the vessel to send a warning to the
several million refugees heading for Australia from Iraq and
Afghanistan as the troops withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan, and all
collaborators MUST flee ASAP

Initial Reports indicate the fire was deliberately lit by racist
Australian soldiers
.
http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=cronulla+riots&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

The small boat carrying 49 refugees was intercepted by the navy
Wednesday in the Indian Ocean and was under escort Thursday to the
remote Australian territory of Christmas Island, where the government
processes refugee applicants, when the blast took place.

Police in Western Australia state said three people were believed dead
and two missing, but the Home Affairs Ministry gave no numbers and
said it was in the process of confirming details.

Many seriously wounded refugees are arriving at hospitals with reports
of grave concern the government will try and deny responsibility ,
with soldiers pretending the refugees killed themselves like the
propaganda spread in Iraq
.
http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=american+soldiers+guilty&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

"Border protection agencies have reported there has been an explosion
or serious fire on board this vessel," Home Affairs Minister Bob Debus
said in a statement. "There are reports from personnel on the scene
that this incident has resulted in fatalities, serious injuries and
that a number of occupants of the vessel are missing."

He said two navy patrol boats were providing assistance following the
incident near Ashmore Reef, in the Timor Sea about 520 miles (840
kilometers) from the northernmost state capital, Darwin.

Media will pretend the refugees set themselves on fire EXACTLY like
the media LIED about refugees throwing their children into the sea
.
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=refugees%20children%20overboard&hl=en&ned=au&tab=nw

"The government's first priority is to address the immediate situation
and to ensure the safety of life at sea," Debus said.

Media spin will aim to protect Australian soldiers but the truth is
plain for all to see , as we all know what aussies are really like ,
they have a very very dark past and they simply can never change their
spots

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Opinion/A-journey-into-Downers-dark-past/2005/05/31/1117305617682.html

http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=cronulla+riots&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Earlier, police Sgt. Greg Lambert in Western Australia, the state
nearest to the area where the boat was intercepted on Wednesday, said
it was believed that three people were killed and two were missing.
MANY BURN VICTIMS

Surviving Refugees were boarded onto the two navy vessels and were
being taken to Darwin for treatment, Western Australia Police
Assistant Commissioner John McRoberts told Fairfax Radio.

It was the sixth boat this year to legally enter Australian waters
carrying asylum seekers.

Now the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are clearly being lost by the
western armies , several million Iraqi and Afghans who assisted the
invading armies must find new homes

Australia does not want to accept responsibility for its war
crimes , and is desperate to send a clear message to all those Iraqi
and Afghans who helped them invade Afghanistan and Iraq , they are
not welcome in Australia

Many know far too much about what really happened in Iraq and
Afghanistan to be permitted to enter Australia and tell the truth to
dumb Aussie public

A very clear message sent to all refugees they best not rely on
Australian navy and should land on the mainland in future instead of
heading for Ashmore Reef or Christmas Island

Its now very very clear that the Australian military is infiltrated
with racist psychopaths , Again

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Opinion/A-journey-into-Downers-dark-past/2005/05/31/1117305617682.html

Usually aussies take the refugees off the boats before burning them ,
and let the racist aussies slowly torture the refugees to death in
POW camps , or bash them to death in the streets
http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=cronulla+riots&btnG=Search+Images&gb
http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=refugee+boats+burnt&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

kangarooistan

Apr 16, 2009, 4:06:30 AM4/16/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 16, 2009, 4:11:40 AM4/16/09
een...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 16, 2009, 4:11:47 AM4/16/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 16, 2009, 4:12:58 AM4/16/09
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>> Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada,
>> Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained
>> moslems wrote:
>>> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century
>>> warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to
>>> supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>>> http://www.link.net
>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>> http://www.link.net moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
>> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
>> http://www.link.net

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 16, 2009, 4:13:03 AM4/16/09

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Apr 16, 2009, 4:37:21 AM4/16/09

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 18, 2009, 7:37:46 AM4/18/09

kangarooistan

Apr 18, 2009, 7:53:35 AM4/18/09

>  Thank GOD western taxpayers will quickly bleed to death
>
> kanga
> =====

Indeed Sir JPT
But sadly its the way we getrid of the war monger gene

We need a war every generation to slowly cull the war gene out of the
gene pool

man needs to cull out those who see war as a good career , that way
man kinds average IQ raises every generation

AND the biggest Empires get bled to death building ever bigger armies
with ever increasing demands on its citizens until the existing Empire
collapse and make room for the more advanced peaceful peoples to
emerge for a new renaissance

carefully examine the family trees of peoples with strong military
links to see stunted short family tree and compare it to a nonmilitary
family FORREST that stands out for all to see on average over several
generations being in the military is a bad genetic choice , when
examined over generations ,the world future belongs to the higher IQ
not the biggest gun , its long term strategy that always win in the
end mate

Western taxpayers are far too dumb to understand

Let them go on bleeding to death for Israel and USA , every Empire
always goes the same way mate

We tried to warn them but now its far too late mate

I had a single family member [ paternal side ] every generation try
military service , usually in strategy , usually to get inside
information on whats really happening as mainstream media always LIE
and you can never plan ahead using mainstream media as your source of
information , its always lies and propaganda , if you really want to
know whats REALLY going on you must get inside information

Those who trust western mainstream commercial media are FOOLS and will
be bled to death for being so stupid

It wont take much longer mate , time to start planning for the new
world Islamic order
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabius_Maximus
note the very long fingers are a "fabian" genetic trait , and the
thin nose and lips
.
http://www.familyrecords.gov.uk/focuson/womeninuniform/popups/crimea_agreement.htm
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/NameSearch/Interface/ItemListingForm.aspx
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/NameSearch/Interface/ItemListingForm.aspx
Interesting to examine rainfall / droughts that follow most wars

> I am afraid that the issue of Peace to the World, to which all should
> be tending, is on the other hand a complete impossibility with so
> much blood thirsty & carrion feeding humanity putting his teeth on
> innocent animals corpses !
>
> The direct consequences of another war, which the ignorant so-called
> leaders of the world, since completely impervious to the True Geology
> arcane, will be a faster accelerated drift of the Earth on Ecliptics,
> with the concomitant meteorologic consequences on the one hand, and
> the still reducing of input to aquifers from below ( in True Geology
> the origin of the water is in the magma alchemical transformation )
>
> In any case, the mass is said, since it evident that neither Jews,
> Islamists & Christians will ever get along together ! Evidently since
> all 3 JIC sects are built on a fraudulent claims and last but not
> least completely ignore in despite of their alleged divine inspiration
> the real History of the Earth and of Mankind ( Mars was a while back
> on our precise orbital location and live was thriving there )
>
> With kindest regards to all

Hi Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

I hope this link to last 100 years rainfall chart comes through ok
mate

You may find it helpful re wars and drought

Its data is from the BOM , a australian govt site

http://steveedney.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/seausrain.gif

kanga
======

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Apr 18, 2009, 8:52:13 AM4/18/09
Message has been deleted

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 20, 2009, 3:30:40 PM4/20/09
stained moslems wrote:
> But there's nothing funnier than this!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05TiK_zk85s
>
> Even the comments are brilliant!

Moslem cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

May 3, 2009, 6:28:48 PM5/3/09
stained moslems wrote:
> Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong,
> Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal
> stained moslems wrote:
>> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
>> and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
>> brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
>>> Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century
>>> warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to
>>> supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

>>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN
>>> MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
>>> children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or
>>> bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa,
>>> wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby
>>> village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
>>> indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids,
>>> ............ Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!
>>>

>>> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
>>>
>>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN
>>> MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
>>> children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or
>>> bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa,
>>> wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby
>>> village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
>>> indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids,
>>> ............ Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!
>>>

>>> Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 6, 2009, 10:28:57 AM5/6/09
Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong,

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

May 15, 2009, 4:59:43 PM5/15/09

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

May 22, 2009, 12:39:35 PM5/22/09

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

May 26, 2009, 7:59:05 PM5/26/09

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

May 26, 2009, 7:59:33 PM5/26/09

Qahir Al-Ashrar

May 29, 2009, 9:35:45 AM5/29/09
Myth: Islam Promises 72 Virgins for Martyrs

The anti-Islam cartoon created a ruckus in the Islamic world not so
long ago. But in the midst of all the anger, many Muslims fail to
realize that the sketch above is more than just an offensive drawing.

It symbolizes a deeply entrenched misconception in the West with
regards to Islam. It is a myth repeated so often that many have
accepted it as truth and evidence of an obviously insane religion. It
is the myth of the 72 virgins.

Today, when news of suicide bombing appears in the headlines, it is
automatically assumed that some crazy Arab must have decimated himself
to have sex with his virgins in paradise.

[...]

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Jun 1, 2009, 6:39:00 PM6/1/09
alrajul_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

kangarooistan

Jun 1, 2009, 7:19:26 PM6/1/09
On Jun 2, 7:39 am, "Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany,

RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark,
UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems" <australia.mining-
pione...@neuf.fr> wrote:

> alrajul_almona...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.
>
> HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN  MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
> mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
> time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
> at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
> a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
> indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
> Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Cyber stalking and online libel

26 monhs jail 12 months non parole for 23 year old aussie terrorist

Police will eventually uphold the law , and arrest the Slimy little
creep before he destroys the entire country

A Melbourne woman has just been sentenced to a year's jail for
harassing Cyber stalking and online libel

The obsessed criminal bombarded victim with texts, phone calls and
emails. She also used her credit card number and harassed her family
and friends.

Of course legal problems go where people are. Right now litigation is
emerging from fracas on Facebook, misadventures on MySpace and even
tantrums on Twitter.

No wonder billions of dollars of foreign investments are FORCED
overseas , and tourism numbers fall off , and foreign students are not
safe

The police COULD arrest them all in a few days IF THEY WANTED TO

Anybody can do a google search to see for themselves

what Aussies are really like , the police could arrest the racist
criminals in hours IF THEY WANTED TO

Aussie racists are FAMOUS online for their MINDLESS VILE filth
racist slander threats and abuse against everybody who is not white or
christian
http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=+shit+skin+muslim&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=malcom+fabian

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=malcum++fabian&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

Even if your name " looks " similar to a known muslim or aboriginal
the clever Aussies are very very happy to ATTACK you , just cos you
might be a Muslim or brown ,

they are equal opportunity RACISTS , who share their VILE hated
threats and ABUSE equally , with complete immunity from the LAW , for
years and years , and STILL deny the reality
http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=+C+A++fabian&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

AUSSIES LOVE displays of NATIONAL PRIDE
http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=cronulla+riots&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=

Tuesday 8.30am
repeated Wednesday 12.30am

Presented by
Damien Carrick
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lawreport/stories/2009/2584563.htm

kangarooistan

Jun 1, 2009, 7:26:32 PM6/1/09

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Jun 1, 2009, 8:16:33 PM6/1/09

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Jun 1, 2009, 8:16:51 PM6/1/09