Links to Video of Muslims Decapitating American, Nick Berg ...

ArKLyte_

May 11, 2004, 11:53:01 PM5/11/04

Acharya

May 12, 2004, 12:27:15 AM5/12/04
They are demons engaged in the moslem ritual of human sacrifice. The next
step in their perversion is to drink the victims blood.

"ArKLyte_" <ArkL...@Now.Net> wrote in message

Joseph Brown

May 12, 2004, 12:50:10 AM5/12/04
To view the video, just get it from Kazaa.

It never gets overloaded. There are many versions. Some are a minute long,
some are more detailed: 5minutes.

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 1:06:42 AM5/12/04
I am horrified. I am sad. I am angry. I am terrified. I am glad.

I am horrified at what mankind is capable of. I am sad that a person had to
go through that. I am angry that this was caused by our own actions towards
prisoners. I am terrified for the next person falling into their hands.
But, I am glad that maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of us
Americans who claim world supremecy, who claim to know what's right for
everyone, will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
world.

Let's come back home. Let people in other countries live the way they want
to live. Let us respect their culture.

Let us learn that we cannot fight fire with fire. Let us try to absolve the
hate against us, not the hater.

"Acharya" <ach...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

ArKLyte_

May 12, 2004, 1:13:27 AM5/12/04
On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:06:42 -0700, "Ashley Stewart" <ashle...@cox.net> wrote:

>I am horrified. I am sad. I am angry. I am terrified. I am glad.
>

>I am angry that this was caused by our own actions towards
>prisoners.

It may come as a shock to you, but al-Qaeda has been
slaughtering Americans for many years prior to our war in Iraq.

> maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of us
>Americans who claim world supremecy,

Link? Proof?

>who claim to know what's right for
>everyone,

Link? Proof?

>will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
>world.

Link? Proof?

[snipsillyshit]

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 1:23:50 AM5/12/04
In the beheading, al-Qaeda (or whoever is responsible) was acting in
response to the actions US soldiers took on war-time prisoners. Previous
terroristic actions by this group are separately motivated, and hence should
be treated separately.

soshutthefieryfuckupyoufuckwithoutenoughsensetoknowbetter

"ArKLyte_" <ArkL...@Now.Net> wrote in message

csh

May 12, 2004, 3:31:07 AM5/12/04
On Wed, 12 May 2004 04:27:15 +0000, Acharya wrote:

> They are demons engaged in the moslem ritual of human sacrifice.

Nope, it's the moslem ritual of "Stop humiliating and slaughtering our
people and get your American pussies out of our country, or we'll give a
few more of you the best hair cut you'll ever get".

> The next
> step in their perversion is to drink the victims blood.

Nope, the next step is to follow the advice of that great humanitarian
and Amnerican military tactician, General Patton: "We're not just going to
shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them
the grease the treads of our tanks".

Yippee! I'll get out the popcorn!

ArKLyte_

May 12, 2004, 3:35:44 AM5/12/04

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 4:16:02 AM5/12/04
"Ashley Stewart" <ashle...@cox.net> wrote in message

> In the beheading, al-Qaeda (or whoever is responsible) was acting in
> response to the actions US soldiers took on war-time prisoners. Previous
> terroristic actions by this group are separately motivated, and hence
should
> be treated separately.
> [snipsillyshit]

Actually you're quite wrong. Nicholas Berg was a Jew. His fate was sealed
as soon as his captors took him prisoner just as Daniel Pearl's was. You
should stick with smoking reefer and stop trying to act like the cheering
section for cowards who kill innocent people.

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 4:24:17 AM5/12/04
Fuck you. You should stop sucking your Mom's dick and get a life.

No. The timing of the execution is too coincidental with the prisoner
abuse. He was an American. Whether he was liked or disliked, he served a
purpose. To send a message. Period.

"RoyDMercer" <pondscum...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 4:24:19 AM5/12/04

> I am horrified. I am sad. I am angry. I am terrified. I am glad.
>
> I am horrified at what mankind is capable of. I am sad that a person had
> go through that. I am angry that this was caused by our own actions
towards
> prisoners. I am terrified for the next person falling into their hands.
> But, I am glad that maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of us
> Americans who claim world supremecy, who claim to know what's right for
> everyone, will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
> world.
> [snipsillyshit]

For the record I can't stand Bush and I hope he loses the next election. I
also never supported his war in Iraq. But the thought of you and your pinko
buddies slapping each other on the ass with glee at the sight of an innocent
person getting murdered by cowards really makes my stomach turn.

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 4:34:37 AM5/12/04
Election? Who cares about the election?? Bush isn't gonna WANT to be in
the white house anyway after THIS shit hits the fan!! This is about
credibility. This is along the lines of OJ Simpson whose gut burns more
every day he has to live with himself.

I am glad. Albeit on a different scale. There's hope that this will start
the tipping of the scale. Where we perhaps begin our exodus.

Let's not let this innocent American's death go for not. Let's pull out of
Iraq. That's what he would've wanted.

"RoyDMercer" <pondscum...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 5:37:31 AM5/12/04
>[snipmindlessreeferinducedcrap]

> I am glad. Albeit on a different scale. There's hope that this will
start
> the tipping of the scale. Where we perhaps begin our exodus.

As I said I'm no fan of Bush either and don't feel we have any business in
Iraq. But I'm sure as hell not "glad" an innocent kid got his head cut off
by cowards just because it furthers my political agenda. You should be
drowned in the same bucket of shit as the cowards.

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 5:45:33 AM5/12/04
If you can get past my Colt 45. Where are you located?

"RoyDMercer" <pondscum...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 5:49:23 AM5/12/04

> Fuck you. You should stop sucking your Mom's dick and get a life.

Hmmm, no mindless pinko babble. Just a straightforward insult this time.
Albeit a pretty lame one. I think I liked your replies better when you were
toked up on Thai stick.

> No. The timing of the execution is too coincidental with the prisoner
> abuse. He was an American. Whether he was liked or disliked, he served a
> purpose. To send a message. Period.

If prisoner abuse was the message, why didn't they say that in the video?
It sounds like you're trying to write your own pinko message into it.
Unfortunately for you, the rest of us aren't as fucking stupid as you are.

Ashley Stewart

May 12, 2004, 5:56:52 AM5/12/04

"RoyDMercer" <pondscum...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

They did dumb fuck:

"Nation of Islam. Is there any excuse left to sit idly by? And how can free
Muslims sleep soundly as they see Islam being slaughtered, honor bleeding,
photographs of shame and reports of Satanic degradation of the people of
Islam, men and women, in Abu Ghraib prison?

"Where is the care, fervor and rage for the faith of God, where is the
concern for the sanctities of Muslims and where is the revenge for the honor
of Muslims in the crusader prisons?

You dumb fucker.

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 6:27:10 AM5/12/04

> "Nation of Islam. Is there any excuse left to sit idly by? And how can
free
> Muslims sleep soundly as they see Islam being slaughtered, honor bleeding,
> photographs of shame and reports of Satanic degradation of the people of
> Islam, men and women, in Abu Ghraib prison?
>
> "Where is the care, fervor and rage for the faith of God, where is the
> concern for the sanctities of Muslims and where is the revenge for the
honor
> of Muslims in the crusader prisons?

Read the entire transcript sometime when you're not toked up. The reason
they gave for his murder was because the US refused to swap prisoners. The
portion of the statement you read was intended to incite more violence.

RoyDMercer

May 12, 2004, 6:31:53 AM5/12/04

> If you can get past my Colt 45. Where are you located?

In Texas where we actually know how to use them as opposed to a
californicator that only knows how to shove them up each other's pinko
asses.

carbo_jim

May 12, 2004, 7:31:38 AM5/12/04
"Ashley Stewart" <ashle...@cox.net> wrote in message

> If you can get past my Colt 45. Where are you located?

What's the matter, pussy? Can't defend yourself without a gun? Or is that Colt
45 you speak of just another empty can of malt liquor?

I'm thinking you're a bit scared to show who you really are.

kuff (Isaac Adams)

May 12, 2004, 9:51:27 AM5/12/04

Olivier Laurent

May 12, 2004, 11:58:45 AM5/12/04
"Ashley Stewart" <ashle...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<Ekioc.17780$k24.15525@fed1read01>...

> But, I am glad that maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of us
> Americans who claim world supremecy, who claim to know what's right for
> everyone, will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
> world.

I've seen also pictures of dismembered US personnals a month ago. I
shouldn't do that. I saw this video clip and I swear, it was the most
horrible things i've ever seen.

I was against this war against Iraq like most of Europeans. I saw it
as a war for oil, which is probably partly true.

They are slaughtering innocent western peoples in the most brutal way.
They are killing guys and girls who could be our brothers and sisters.

I was against this war, but it seems that my mind is changing.

Maybe there is something wrong in Islam.
Maybe we should do something about that.
Maybe M. Bush was right after all. Maybe my country should stop
yelling and it should join the coalition.
Maybe we should clean the whole islam world of these islamist pigs.

I'm sorry Ashley but I don't think coming back home will change
anything. They will attack you at home, just like they did in New-York
and Madrid. They will find a reason to attack us because we are not
muslims. And if we became muslims they will still hate us because we
would be moderate. We must act now before it would be too late.

Olivier

The Sanity Inspector

May 12, 2004, 12:57:31 PM5/12/04
ArKLyte_ <ArkL...@Now.Net> wrote in message news:<3383a0pt98786mn2l...@4ax.com>...
> These may be overloaded- be warned, it is gruesome:

I won't watch it, since I couldn't hate jihadis more than I already do.

--
bruce
The dignified don't even enter in the game.

ArKLyte_

May 12, 2004, 1:05:42 PM5/12/04
On 12 May 2004 09:57:31 -0700, syna...@hotmail.com (The Sanity Inspector) wrote:

>ArKLyte_ <ArkL...@Now.Net> wrote in message news:<3383a0pt98786mn2l...@4ax.com>...
>> These may be overloaded- be warned, it is gruesome:
>
>I won't watch it, since I couldn't hate jihadis more than I already do.

You have a point there..

Pegasus

May 12, 2004, 2:48:35 PM5/12/04
<ashle...@cox.net> wrote:

>I am horrified. I am sad. I am angry. I am terrified. I am glad.
>
>I am horrified at what mankind is capable of. I am sad that a person had to
>go through that. I am angry that this was caused by our own actions towards
>prisoners. I am terrified for the next person falling into their hands.

Calling these people human is an insult to the rest of us. They may be
of the species homo sapien, but that's as far as it goes.

>But, I am glad that maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of us
>Americans who claim world supremecy, who claim to know what's right for
>everyone, will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
>world.

Better you guys than the fucking muslims, I say.

Jan

May 12, 2004, 3:16:04 PM5/12/04

nunia

May 12, 2004, 4:00:27 PM5/12/04

"Jan" <ov...@nospamonline.no> wrote in message
you know what you stupid bitch?
that is hardly torture-those iraqis got off light!

Joe Blow

May 13, 2004, 12:04:26 AM5/13/04

Yeah really...an ephemeral bit of humiliation is hardly equivalent
to a beheading, now is it?

JB

Darwin

May 31, 2004, 10:39:03 PM5/31/04
On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:48:35 +0200, Pegasus <po...@holysee.va> wrote:

[..]

>> But, I am glad that maybe Bush and his administration, and the rest of
>> us
>> Americans who claim world supremecy, who claim to know what's right for
>> everyone, will see that they cannot force their will on the rest of the
>> world.
>
> Better you guys than the fucking muslims, I say.

*PLONK*

--
-darwin-