(rev 1.1) Islam IS AGAINST Human Rights - Love Is Free For All Muslims Here, Now - {HRI 20091201-V1.1} (encl. HRI 'Religious Freedom')

Koos Nolst Trenite

Dec 1, 2009, 1:55:15 PM12/1/09
Love Is Free For All Muslims Here, Now - Islam IS AGAINST Human Rights
and Islam advances Dictators and Domination (*)

{HRI 20091201-V1.1}

'

Let him kiss me
with the kiss of his mouth:
for thy breasts are
better than wine.

Solomon 1:1
Canticle of Canticles

'

(enclosure: Religious Freedom - Definition for
Human Rights enforcement ***)

'

Freely intended, mutually Loving and Caring sacks, does constitute a
major and significant part of Public Health,

both physical Public Health and mental or spiritual Public
Health. *(0)

Abstinence or SUPPRESSION of freely intended, mutually Loving and
Caring sacks - is EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE to a person's personality,
and causes or aggravates a large collection of neuroses and other
social suffering. *(n)

Abstinence - or SUPPRESSION - of freely intended, mutually Loving
and Caring sacks is, on top of that, EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE to
physical health. *(n)

The medical trade will not easily take up this vital issue,
however, because exactly THEY are earning their income from
that suffering. *(n)

'Doctors Without Borders' have other issues, "in order to
do their work," they have the intention to HIDE
DICTATORSHIP and DOMINATION,

that are however, from a spiritual viewpoint, the very
causes, of all illnesses and suffering, IN THE FIRST PLACE.
*(n)

This includes French Mr. Coucher - excuse me, that
is the French word for 'sleeping,' his name is in
fact not that, but correctly spelled 'Kouchner,'

and he is originally of 'Doctors Without Borders'
- 'Medecins Sans Frontier,' in French - which has
as its (also typically medical) working principle:

HIDING Suppression and/or mis-labeling it, hiding
Domination and Dictatorship "in order to be allowed
to help some of the victims," the suffering of whom
would not have been there in the first place WITHOUT
the Dictators and the Domination. *(n)(n)

'

I repeat:

Freely intended, mutually Loving and Caring sacks, does
constitute a major and significant part of Public Health,
both physical Public Health, and mental or spiritual Public
Health.

Again:

The medical trade will however not easily take up this
most vital issue, because exactly THEY are earning their
income and social "status," from that suffering.

'

It IS however, very much a matter of concern to the Department of
Health, Ministry of Public Health, etc.

and also of the health insurance companies concerned, and of
schools, churches, and generally of the caring and educating
profession,

and it is certainly also a matter for journalism to take up. (**)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by
far the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher
known, and on top of that the most Truthful and most trusted
philosopher known on Earth and beyond.

'

_________
Footnotes:

(0) 'True Love ...Loves - Sex In Any Religion and Definition of Sex'
{HRI 20060521-V2.0.2}
(21 May 2006 - Version V2.0.2 on 26 March 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/098db1d0173bdcbf
'True Love Loves - 'Sacks' In Any Religion, and Definition
of 'Sacks' '
{HRI 20060521-V2.0.2-UAA}
(21 May 2006 - Version 2.0.2-UAA on 26 March 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/5c94910c64f57cdf

(n) (to be added, as indicated)

'

See further, as regards

Islam is AGAINST Human Rights, and ADVANCES Dictators and Domination:

(*) 'First International Law on Islamic countries -
Fatwa (Islamic Decision) on some known Islamic demons:
Saddam Hussein, Khomeini, Yasser Arafat, Khamenei,
Bashar al-Assad, Ahmadinejad, Muqtada al-Sadr,
Manouchehr Mottaki, Nasrallah, Haniyeh, Gaddafi,
Omar al-Bashir, Mahathir Mohamad'
{HRI 20070223-V3.2.1}
(23 February 2007 - Version 3.2.1 on 23 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/322b94743bfbf018

and

'EXPOSING evil in Islam: Exposing Hate, IS THE OPPOSITE of
'Inciting to Hate' - but Criminal Minds have everything
in reverse - 'Fitna' and 'Obsession,' the movies'
{HRI 20080402-V3.3.1}
(2 April 2008 - Version 3.3.1 on 7 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/c6e12a94c47bf231

'

(**) Published locally by me as Plato Been <plato...@gmail.com>

> Subject: Liefde Vrij Voor Alle Moslims Hier - Re: Gedwongen
> Hoofddoekjes Tegen Nederlandse Grondwet (Domination VIOLATES Dutch
> Constitution) - {HRI note 20090624-V1.0}
>
> Vrije, wederzijds liefhebbende en zorgzame sacks vormt een wezenlijk
> onderdeel van de lichamelijke en geestelijke volksgezondheid.
>
> '
>
> Onthouding of ONDERDRUKKING van vrije, wederzijds liefhebbende en
> zorgzame sacks, is UITERST DESTRUCTIEF voor de persoonlijkheid, en
> veroorzaakt of verergert een grote hoeveelheid neurosen en ander
> sociaal leed.
>
> Onthouding - of ONDERDRUKKING - van wederzijds liefhebbende en
> zorgzame sacks, is bovendien zeer schadelijk voor de lichamelijke
> gezondheid.
>
> De medische wereld zal dat echter niet gauw aankaarten, omdat
> juist die aan dat leed verdienen.
>
> Het is echter WEL een zaak van het Ministerie van Volksgezondheid,
> en ook van de betreffende verzekeringsmaatschappijen, en van scholen,
> van kerken, en van de algemeen zorgende en opvoedende beroepen, en
>
> het is toch ook zeker een zaak voor de journalistiek.
>
> KNT hrp&p
>
> '

(adding to my post, in Dutch, on cultural Domination of girls)

> On Nov 11, 2009, 10:33 am,
> Koos Nolst Trenite <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gedwongen Hoofddoekjes Zijn Tegen De Nederlandse Grondwet

> {HRI note 20090624-V1.0}

> '

> De Nederlandse Grondwet schrijft voor, dat iedereen, bij gelijke
> omstandigheden, gelijk behandeld dient te worden.

> Dat meisjes verplicht worden, in het openbaar een hoofddoekje te
> dragen, zodra ze menstrueren en verder daarna, is deshalve tegen
> de Nederlandse Grondwet.

> Dit is niet moeilijk te begrijpen ...behalve voor hen, die tegen de
> Grondwet zijn en die voor overheersing van anderen zijn.

> Evenmin is het niet moeilijk, te begrijpen, dat meisjes tot het
> overtreden van de Nederlandse Grondwet, gedwongen worden, en dat zij
> zich daartoe laten overheersen.

> Er zijn geen steekhoudende argumenten, die een publiek gebod van
> hoodfdoekjes rechtvaardigen in een vrije, Nederlandse (en Europese),
> beschaafde samenleving.

> KNT hrp&p

> _________________
> Ik schreef eerder:

> '

'

(***) I wrote earlier:

Religious Freedom {HRI 20030407-3-V1.2.2}
(Definition for Human Rights enforcement)
- ALSO applies to ALL Muslims, ALL Hindus
and All Buddhists, including women and
children, ANYWHERE and AT ANY TIME

'

'

Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)

Issue 3
{HRI 20030407-3-V1.2.2}

(Version 1.2.2
on 7 Aug 2007)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

'

Religious Freedom is

freedom from religious enforcement,
freedom from enforcement of Religion,
freedom from enforcement of a religion.

Religious Freedom is

freedom from having to profess religious ideas, and
freedom from having to perform or participate in
religious actions or to follow religious customs.

'

'

Religious Freedom is NOT "Freedoms taken, because of Religion" or more
precisely, it is not

procuring "freedom" to engage in reprehensible (bad) actions and
to promote harmful ideas and to instigate or inflict harm, also
not on consenting persons,

by means of labeling it to be Religion, or a religion, or

by acting within or under the cloak of, or in the name of
a religion or a religious organization.

'

'

Religious Freedom is NOT the "freedom" to use religion, religious
doctrine or religious ideas, and religious organizations, in order

to hate, exclude, prosecute, harm, punish, blackmail, extort, or

to otherwise break the will, or the sense of decency, or the
sense of beauty, of others

- including especially, to do such things to the members
themselves, that is, within that religious organization
or group - or

to otherwise dominate people by making them socially or
financially dependent on a religious organization. And further,

'

Religious Freedom is NOT the "freedom" to use religion, religious
doctrine or religious ideas, and religious organizations, in order

to prevent or thwart or discourage people from using government
or public services,

to prevent or discourage people from using civil and legal
institutions, and educational and cultural facilities, nor

to prevent or thwart or discourage people from informing the
free press and media

- which all are institutions, that,

in a free country in which you should be living by
now or soon,

are specifically created after long experience and
centuries of suffering and hard work by the most caring,
and that

are maintained for citizens to go to and use

in order to BE protected and to BE informed,

in order to ensure their freedom and well-being is
maintained and guaranteed,

and to make sure, they are not being manipulated and
dominated, and not denied vital knowledge.

'

'

Religious Freedom is NOT the "freedom" to use religion, religious
doctrine or religious ideas, and religious organizations, in order

to prevent or hinder others from informing themselves - and also
from staying informed -

fully about that religion itself and its own practices,
and about its members and about its management and its
managers and its idol(s) or prophet(s),

including all hidden facts, any hidden activities,
and

including all financial dealings and sources of
income, and all assets and all spending,

of its main religious organization(s), and of affiliated
or front organizations as well,

- a religious organization being

neither a commercial organization,
nor a military organization,
nor a law-enforcement organization,
nor a public relations firm,
nor a law firm,
nor a covert intelligence activity, and

not a political group -

nor is Religious Freedom, the "freedom" to use religion, religious
doctrine or religious ideas, and religious organizations in order

to prevent or hinder the people of a religion, in being informed
about and getting non-manipulative, extensive information about
any OTHER religions,

about the practices, the members, the ideas, the history
and the management and the managers and the idol(s) or
prophet(s) of any OTHER religions.

'

'

Religious Freedom is NOT the "freedom" to use religion in order

to establish and enforce

social, economic, medical, technical, financial,
scientific, political or religious monopolies,

nor to forbid the visiting of locations, or to hide
knowledge, or

to establish and by consequence command

a military-type, or secret-police-type, or intelligence-
type, or political-police-type organization or group of
individuals, or any

other coercive, or secret, or extorting, or blackmailing,
or covering-up-criminals, or hiding-criminals type of
organization or group of individuals,

neither within a religious organization, nor because of, or in
the name of a religion.

'

'

'

'

Religious Freedom IS the freedom FROM enforcement of a religion,

of religious ideas, of religious customs and of religious
practices, on you and on others,

so that you may choose your own religious activity, conviction and
preferences, and so you may choose

to what extent and for how long and under what conditions you
want to participate in any religious customs or practices,

based on your and others' fully informed decision, with as much
freedom and awareness as is possible in our current society, for
you and others.

'

'

After all, any religion and any religious activity should be a joyful
and life-enhancing experience for everyone.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom