MOOSLIMES CAN'T LIE STRAIGHT IN BED !!

Bob Hawke

Dec 4, 2008, 11:17:40 PM12/4/08
James O'Loan

December 05, 2008 12:00am

A MUSLIM school has banned the national anthem at assemblies and sacked the
teacher who asked for it to be played.

Australian International Islamic College teacher Pravin Chand was sacked
last month, four months after his proposal for students to sing Advance
Australia Fair was ruled to be against the "Islamic view and ethos".

A memo sent to teachers in July also announced "the singing of the anthem
will be put on hold".

Yesterday, the Brisbane school denied it had banned the national anthem at
assemblies.

The school chairman, Imam Abdul Quddoos Azhari, said students sang the
national anthem "at every function, on every occasion".

But Mr Chand, whose version of events was backed by a second teacher, said
he had not heard the anthem once this year.

"No national anthem, to me, means no integration with Australian kids," he
said.

"Western values (at the school) are a no-no.

"It's like a paramilitary camp, that place."

Mr Chand's employment was terminated by the college board on the ground that
he was "not fitting into the school's ethos".

Outgoing principal Azroul Liza Khalid, who started at the school in July,
said she had not heard the anthem at assembly, although it was played on two
or three other occasions.

Ms Khalid said she was told by a board member not to play the anthem, or any
songs, on a Friday because it was a holy day. In July, school assembly day
was moved from Monday to Friday.

The revelations follow a public outcry over a plan by the same Brisbane
college to open another campus.

A vocal crowd draped in Australian flags and playing local rock anthems
accused the college of promoting segregation, anti-Australian values and
even terrorism.

Muslim leaders said the protests were "un-Australian" and claimed religion
should not be used as a reason to protest against a school.

Local Education Minister Rod Welford's spokeswoman indicated it was unlikely
a public school had ever banned the national anthem.

"It's not compulsory for schools to play the national anthem," she said.

"There's an expectation it would be played on formal occasions when the
Australian flag is being raised."

A Catholic education spokesman said: "I'm absolutely confident that no
Catholic school has ever banned the playing of the national anthem and never
will".

The future of the proposed 60-pupil college at Carrara will be decided by
Gold Coast City Council next year.

zulm...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2008, 11:37:27 PM12/4/08

This is exactly one example of how islamic jihadists insinuate
themselves into a civilized, moderate society and then destroy them
like they have done to India. Australian authorities need to nip this
in the bud.

Close the "school" and deport/kill the founders, administrators,
otherwise I guarantee this "school" will turn into a deobandi/ wahabi
madarasa churning out and arming terrorists,if it isn't there already.

These are the ways these bastards ruined India.

Zulmi

Lee

Dec 4, 2008, 11:43:00 PM12/4/08

"Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Usual muzzy style, crap on the host country then attempt to use the same
countries liberal laws to rub it in.

AStext

Dec 4, 2008, 11:43:28 PM12/4/08

Money quote:

> "Western values (at the school) are a no-no.
> "It's like a paramilitary camp, that place."

Well we could have guessed. And demonstrating their total ignorance
and arrogance:

> Muslim leaders said the protests were "un-Australian" and claimed religion
> should not be used as a reason to protest against a school.

WTF? Protest are un-Australian? Since bloody when?

K Seeker

Dec 4, 2008, 11:54:34 PM12/4/08

"Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> James O'Loan
>

> December 05, 2008 12:00am
>
> A MUSLIM school has banned the national anthem at assemblies and sacked
> the teacher who asked for it to be played.
>

> Australian International Islamic College teacher Pravin Chand was sacked
> last month, four months after his proposal for students to sing Advance
> Australia Fair was ruled to be against the "Islamic view and ethos".

Pravin Chand does not sound like a Muslim name. It sounds Hindu to me. Are
you sure about all of this?

Bob Hawke

Dec 5, 2008, 12:41:41 AM12/5/08

"K Seeker" <4not_listed_due_t...@dont.reply> wrote in message

My guess is that she is from Malaysia. Google her name and look at the
facebook results.

Mudali

Dec 5, 2008, 2:47:47 AM12/5/08
> Zulmi- Hide quoted text -

Muslims went to Australia with their own will and wanted to become
Australians. If they are aussies and refuse to play or sing national
anthem of the country where they live, is unpatriotic. If any involved
in this affair, Aussie government must deport them and close down the
school to stop breeding islamic Criminals!

Mudali

Dec 5, 2008, 3:14:15 AM12/5/08
On Dec 4, 11:54 pm, "K Seeker"
<4not_listed_due_to_spam_bots_121...@dont.reply> wrote:
> "Bob Hawke" <bobha...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Hey asshole!
Patil is Hindu and Muslim. You are a gujju shit muslim know it!
In Canada a Muslim grocery store is known as CHAND groceries.

AZIM PREMJI is a Muslim and a big buisnessman.
What are you going to fart on these Patils or Premji?

sir.jean-p...@neuf.fr

Dec 6, 2008, 2:52:30 AM12/6/08
Kind forward of reply in another thread

On Dec 6, 6:19 am, kangarooistan <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
*> Seasons greetings to you and yours Sir JPT
*>
Dear Mr Kanga,

Thank you for your warm wishes and also for your confirmation of the
collapse of a system directed by people having in mind only their
narrow interests, and not the sustainance of the environment whatever
the consequences for their contemporaries and evidently for the
generations to come.... their children too.

In this light here is an excellent article from THE AGE being an echo
of what you reported just now about the US financial melting.
Be certain that I would have loved to be in Australia for the Winter
Solstice & it would have brought an immediate respite to the dire
situation of the Murray-Darling river since as I experienced it, Water
from Heaven follows me wherever I go ... Huge downpour in the Saharas
have been demonstrations of that most exceptional ability of a command
of one of the most important force of Nature ... but as it is, I
regret the influence of the Criminals in Political decision making in
Australia not only has had for consequences to kick out of the Land
one of the finest Geological mind ever, but to prevent the return of
Sir Turcaud at all cost to protect Mining & Political Criminals to
surrender their stolen properties to its Legal owner and pay back the
swindled bounty with a 40 years compounded interest rate ... a fair
amount indeed !

My retrun to Australia would immediately spell the end of the terrible
one in a 1000 years drought, and the setting up with the money
recovered from the Mining Criminals a set of farms using very old
agricultural organic methods preserving the environment, the
immediated setting up of free energy applications and as well the
setting up of a True Geology Institute based in Perth. That True
Geology Institute with staff professors as prestigious as Dr Don
Findlay, J. Taylor & Florian would see that a new superior
understanding of Mankind & Our Solar System sees the day so as to
prepare Humanity for the days sooner than expected indeed, when
contacts with other Solar Systems will be compelled by both new
Antigravitation Crafts & new awareness as to real origin of Man's own
energy : NOT in food but in the resonance of the Cell acting as a
generator within a pulsating magnetic field ( see parallel between
self-capacitor & chromosome-chondriome)

I am ready to return to Australia anytimes now but this will be at my
condtions as have been dictated previously ... and the Mining
Criminals will lose the lot without any accomodations of kind ....

THE MURRAY DARLING RIVER WILL RUN AGAIN THEN SOON AFTER MY RETURN TO
THE LAND I LOVED BEST, AUSTRALIA !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Please read on now
***********************

QUOTE
http://business.theage.com.au/business/bankrupt-water-plan-costs-more-than-money-20081130-6ntk.html
theage.com.au
THE AGE

BANKRUPT WATER PLAN COSTS MORE THAN MONEY

Kenneth Davidson
December 1, 2008
Page 1 of 2

IN 10 YEARS, Australia's largest bank will not exist unless we get a
new source of deposits. This is not a money bank. This bank
distributes water to maintain the ecology necessary to make food which
eventually becomes money.

Our bank, the Murray Bank, is in big trouble. If it fails it has
ramifications for the whole economy that will be far greater than,
say, two of the four big big banks failing.

It is possible to live without money. It is impossible to live without
water or food. For a decade now the Murray-Darling Basin (which
includes the Goulburn, whatever Victoria's Premier, John Brumby, says)
has been in drought. It is long enough to suggest that the basin is
experiencing climate change irrespective of the reason.

According to the bank's auditor, the Murray-Darling Basin Commission,
until 2000 the average flow from the mouth of the river was 5000
gigalitres a year. Climate change forecasts now predict the flow will
become negative, meaning the river will dry up progressively, with
acidification moving upstream from the mouth unless at least 500
gigalitres can be found to flush out the mouth now. In simple terms
our Murray Bank is already trading while insolvent.

An additional 500 gigalitres will only allow it to limp along under
administration, preventing a catastrophic collapse for the 2 million
people who depend on it.

And yet the new Council of Australian Governments water agreement now
being reviewed by the Senate will allow the bank to continue to trade
with derivatives in the form of water licences without water. If it
was a real bank, the directors would be risking jail. Even so,
Victoria's Premier wants to take more water from the bank based on
future deposits etc

please note
AND YET THE NEW COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENTS WATER
AGEEMEN... ........... WILL ALLOW THE BANK TO CONTINUE TO TRADE
WITH DERIVATIVES OF WATER LICENCES WITHOUT WATER. IF IT WAS A REAL
BANK THE DIRECTORS WOULD BE RISKING JAIL

ENDQUOTE

the man from havana

Dec 6, 2008, 4:20:32 AM12/6/08
On Dec 6, 6:52 pm, sir.jean-paul.turc...@neuf.fr wrote:
> Kind forward of reply in another thread
>
> On Dec 6, 6:19 am, kangarooistan <elea.namatj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *> Seasons greetings to you and yours Sir JPT

-------------------snip fraud drivel--------------------------------

Wrap a noose around your fat head Le Turd , then jump.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Dec 6, 2008, 8:16:24 AM12/6/08
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net