Islamic "thighing" is the masterbating between the legs of a female infant ... .. . ... . .. . .. . ...... . . .

Unknown

Nov 21, 2009, 3:05:05 PM11/21/09
Google the word "thighing" and learn just how sick Islam really is!!

Here is a youtube video to get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RMUyAy9zU0

---
"Thighing" is an Islamic practice still followed today even in Muslim
communities in the U.S. and Britain:

Regarding the practice of "thighing", the masterbating between the legs of a
female infant or actually sodomizing her, Islamic clerics have this to say:

Pedophilia decrees from www.islamic-fatwa.net

Question 1809

After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs
(religious decrees) reviewed the question forwarded by the grand scholar of
the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/5/1453 and 7/5/1421
(Islamic calendar)

Question: 'It has become widespread these days, and especially during
weddings, the habit of mufa'khathat of the children. (mufa'khathat -
literally translated, it means "placing between the thighs" which means
placing the male member between the thighs of a child).

What is the opinion of scholars, knowing full well that the prophet, the
peace of Allah be upon him, also practiced the "thighing" of Aisha - the
mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her ?

Answer: After studying the issue, the committee has answered as follows:

As for the prophet, his thighing his fianc�e Aisha when she was six years of
age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age.
That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and
massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other
men.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand
Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However,
he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia).
If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible
for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one
of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the
girl's
sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and
at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying
his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is
still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs,
and to kiss her."

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al wasila" p. 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting
married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the
intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and
boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to
listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books

MUHAMMAD, THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

PART 1 MECCA

An Arab is regarded as an old man, a sheik, when he is fifty.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old in Mecca and she joined
him in Medina three years later when he was 53. He began having sex with
Aisha when she was nine years old and still playing with dolls.

This is the original story told by the ONLY valid biographers of Muhammad
and Islam, Ibn Ishaq and Tabari, and the hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim.
Refer also to the works of the Qur'an commentators Ibn Kathir and Ibn
Qayyim. (Ibn Kathir, The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Al-Sira
al-Nabawiyya), Volume II, translated by professor Trevor Le Gassick, Garnet
Publishing Limited, UK. The Center for Muslim Contribution to Civilization,
2000. pp. 93-94)
(Ibn Qayyim Al-Juaziyyah, Zad-ul Ma'ad fi Hadyi Khairi-l 'Ibad (Provisions
for the Hereafter, From the Guidance of Allah's Best Worshipper) translated
by Jalal Abualrub, [Madinah Publishers & Distributors, December 2000] Volume
I, pp. 157-158)

Muhammad said that he had dreamed of Aisha before demanding her from her
father, and his own brother in Islam, Abu Bakr, claiming special 'prophets
rights' when Abu Bakr was reluctant to give her to him.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 235: Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet
said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dreams. I saw you
pictured on a piece of silk and someone said to me, 'This is your wife.'
When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is
from Allah, it will be done."

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 18: Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu
Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother!"

The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but
she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Marriage to a female already offered to another was illegal in Arab law. Abu
Bakr had already arranged for Aisha to marry Djubayr Mutim.

Muhammad married 'A'isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with
her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he
married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her
four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad)
translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, p. 792)
Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the
Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."

Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not
yet ready for consummation." [The History of Al-Tabari: The Foundation of
the Community] translated by M.V. McDonald annotated by W. Montgomery Watt
[State University of New York Press, Albany 1987], Volume VII, pp. 6-7) (The
History of Al-Tabari: The Last Years of the Prophet, translated and
annotated by Ismail K. Poonawala [State University of New York Press, Albany
1990], Volume IX, pp. 129-130)

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236: Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija
died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for
two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years
of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.